TRUMP ON NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3Arw3bjyfY
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AYO HOL UP

He's still alive the madman.

4D CHESS
I will say going to the church nigs might actually sway their vote. Hopefully Detroit will churn out production, doubtful that they it will be cleansed of nigs.

He needs to pander to niggers to win good

Trump confirmed not giving a shit about these nogs and pandering as much as he can.

Fucking better than Hillary at this point. That old bat's still in her coffin.

Sheeeeiit, dat nigga got him a pray shawl from Izrael.

WE WUZ TRAMP SUPPORTERS N SHIET

PRAYER SHAWL FROM DIRECT FROM ISRAEL

All things said. I wonder how CNN will spin this.?

What's going on here? Black juju magic to aid Trump? Gods, I hope that it doesn't counteract our meme magic in any way.

O.OY V.VEY?

WE WUZ DA REAL JEWS MUIFFUGUH

So when exactly are the Trump shills going to fuck off so this board will be a bit more bearable?

why arent you making a quality thread not related to trump?

Hey, victim. Should I black your eyes again?

Probably not. It's how we see it that matters. So trump now has the Nemean Lion Pelt.

IT'S DED

Gay nigger.

well done faggot. not saged because the thread is taking off and one created by someone who isn't retarded most likely wouldn't.

See, this is exactly what I mean. Trump shills are some of the most blatantly racist fucking pricks on this board, and unapologetically so.

They're fucking Reddit newfags from /r/the_don who have no understanding of Holla Forums culture.

Holla Forums is not racist, we're race realists. There's a difference.

Did I miss it?

Paranoia is for the weak. Take it.

You can't make this shit up.

gas yourself faggot

Just all well suited and booted with women in tow. It's past casual racism at this point, outlander.

Are you genuinely under the impression that this kind of gmergate-tier concern trolling will work here?

Do you have any fucking idea where you are right now?

You sound like one of those Aut-Right types. You need to go, your Tranny need you to milk all that masculinity out of his feminine cock.

bot detected

You're going to have to kill yourself. Pick your battles like a grown man.

WE

tbh I am, so, um.. you got me there

What a bunch of cucks.

Excuse you, nigger. How long have you even been on Holla Forums?
No you fucking weren't, queermo.
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

Right on -

HEIL HITLER

Kuwait is scared. Don't forget the mudslimes. Up tere with the common yid. Except they need a true genocide.

Yeah that made me chuckle as well.

Starts 42:30

Low energy af tbh

I always saw church nigs as basically harmless children.

They're dumb not they're not Jawkwon raping and murdering a white girl.

They are when it's any day but Sunday, dumbass.
Dylann Roof knew what he was doing.

I mean actual heavily religious church niggers.

Also fuck off, Dylann did absolutely fucking nothing for the cause.

Oh look

It's nothing but women that are protesting

No, user, you have to go back

Nigger jokes are the foundation of Holla Forums you triple nigger

They don't have the IQ required for that to be genuine, it's all just mimicry. Nothing the nigger does is genuine, the nigger is a cursed creature incapable of understanding understanding. To deny this, you must be part nigger yourself. I can't wait to hang your stupid ass.

This

If you can't already see that nigger churches are just ooking while wearing purple robes, gas yourself

dat truth, man. It's not edge when it's the reality you and I both live in. And if it is edge, so fucking be it. Sometimes the truth is god damn edgy.

Autism central

He told the niggers Shillary was going to give rapefugess their jobs.

You don't have to have intelligence to feel genuine, real, emotion you complete and utter retard. Hell fucking dogs can have very real and deep emotional bonds with their owners.

Hate niggers all you won't but don't deny reality for sake of your emotions.

OP your shitty link is shitty
much better here
youtube.com/watch?v=_3Arw3bjyfY

I lost it when they chanted "Whose city? Our city!" while being white in Detroit.

Also

HILLARY CLINTON'S LEGACY
DEATH DESTRUCTION TERRORISM AND WEAKNESS

Should still be far better than your regular dindu, but dealing in absolutes is just so much more fun.

Just because you call something a church doesn't mean it qualifies.

Theirs a little more to it then that. They pretty much just use the churches as another way to get more gibs from whitey, and then they distribute whatever they get to the rest of the "community". Democrat politicians (usually Jewish) make sure the whole church is ready to go out and vote for them on election day. This continues until the nigs start putting up their own candidates and the city is voted into peak negro. Then Detroit n sheeit.

The overwhelming majority will still vote Clinton

What matters is getting maybe 10% of them and hoping enough stay home

DEATH DESTRUCTION TERRORISM AND INCONTINENCE

This man is smarter than he looks. He understands the memetic fabric of reality.

[muffled das rite]

Holy shit

You can literally see the look on trump's face being that of "what have I done"

What emotions? Why can't it be analytical? Why couldn't I have put any thought into it? Because the media under reported the fucking Black DEMOCRATIC senator Roof shot, or the fact that the specific church was also a place for pro-black political organization, which Roof had knowledge of, that's why he picked the location. You think a god damn senator would be there if it was just another fried chicken shuck and jive fest? NO

Did he actually say this? Now that I remember Bill Clinton saying that he wanted to resettle syrians in detroit that would actually be a good point to attack on.

Fuck, I missed it

LOL. Did anyone chimpout?

Watching these fucking niggers right now is like observing an out of control daycare

I'm not even saying getting rid of blacks altogether would be the answer to all of our problems, but it would be getting a monkey off of our collective backs, no pun intended.

Wait what? Roof shot a senator? I thought it was all just random old church-niggers.

If he really shot a fucking state senator, and the media didn't report that, then something was definitely up.

A lot of refugee housing in the states is the same housing meant for niggers, turn the niggers on the rapefugees and their chimpping might actually do some good for once.

Contrary to popular belief the niggers are also suspicious of middle easterners and afraid of terror attacks

The idea of settling 200,000 syrians in detroit would definitely rustle their jimmies

The plan is to depress the minority vote by getting minorities to not hate and thus vote against him.

He wants to kill the Obama coalition.

Damn nigger, you went full retard.

Niggers smell really bad.

Want to feel your brain melt?

1. Look at that "church"
2. Look at the people there
3. Think of the amount of gibs that supports all of those people
4. Remember that 70% of Detroit lives purely on gibs

How many millions of dollars have you calculated yet?

Would be brilliant though. The oh so holy muslims living next door to filthy crack smoking apes with whores and gang bangers constantly coming in and out. Then the muslims getting gangs together to clean the streets of alcohol, whores, drugs etc

Lads my grandmother listens to LBC on the television and radio but she doesn't get to see the video of the studio.

Is there any way I can set it up so she can?

You don't understand where you are do you? Or are you just pretending to be retarded?

Wrong thread

56:30 "there's going to be some times in your life that you're going to feel forsaken, you're going to feel down, but the anointing is going to lift you up"

So whats Trump supposed to do? Just ignore that these are potential voters for his presidency?

Wow that really made me think

Even if there were 800,000 syrians you wouldn't end up with a mighty muslim tide driving out the niggers, you'd end up with New York circa 1900 with the Irish, Italians and blacks duking it out in the streets.

He's already alienated most of them.

I just read an article on yahoo about niggers in detroit bitching "OH DAT TRUMP SPOKE TO WHITES BUT HE SAID WE SUCKED WELL I THINK HE SUCKS" and in the comments there were a bunch of niggers chimping out about how if whites keep pushing minorities around they'll start a civil war (I wish).

Niggers are touchy little bitches who think even saying they have problems is an insult to them and hence most of Detroit already won't vote for him.

Ahhahahha trump brought Omarosa with him!

Not really. It's said more towards the audience. Trump is tempering his message and core platform.

Then we would see the most Hardcore Chimpout in history. Nation wide Chimpining targeted at the Muslims, they wont survive it.

And with this it changes. Trump is on the move whilst Clinton is withering away.

The BBC just basically shitted all over this.

the vast majority of them won't vote period with 2 white candidates.

This might be bait so I'm just responding in case this was a serious shilling attempt.

Branding yourself race-realist over racism is an attempt to be more legitimate than someone who doesn't intellectualize his preference of his own race over others. It's of 0 actual value and an attempt to put you in a corner so you can be compromised further. "I'm a race realist, I support the people with the highest IQ, so no I won't take in every non-white group, just the smarter asians, dravidians and that one IT nigger so that I still give legitimacy to the mainstream multi-culti arguments, and so that the minority children reproducing with my own people regress to the mean quality wise and we're left with more Osttruppen that don't fit in anywhere."

The new people finding you they can be racist on Holla Forums out themselves by being over the top all the time, chaining slurs and buzzwords without actually saying anything of value. They might be both redditors and just shilling lightweights imitating form. Racism could be described as being "Holla Forums culture", but then again it might be fun, true and fitting in a casual society.

In essence, fuck off trigger nigger.

Nobody gives a fuck what Britcuck media says.

Nice bait, queer

Even in elections where blacks "don't vote" around 50%~ turn out

Where the fuck do you think you are?

gr8 b8 m8 i'd r8 it 8/8

Maybe it looks good to white cuckservatives (as did the mexican president thing) and Trump certainly has turned the (((polls))) around (this is ignoring that according to longroom Trump was actually slightly in the lead when controlling for the liberal biases of most pollsters, meaning Trump is probably slaughtering clinton by now with over 50% of voters on his side even if the polls only say 44% to clinton's 43%) but Clinton will win the niggers because they are democrats and they are touchy republican-hating white-hating faggots

So? You chip away at as many nig votes as you can.

Speech at the church, for anyone who missed it.

Top shitpost

There's going to be a chimp-a-thon when he gets in no matter what.

We need Clinton, in the debates, call the niggers niggers and command them to vote democrat. Cracking a whip and sitting in a pile of cotton. If they still vote Democrat, then they are truly the most Cucked.

We've already had clinton on record talking about how niggers need to be brought to heel in the 1990s

Niggers are cucks, they won't vote for a republican ever because they're retarded and they're cucks

NAH MAYNE, FOCK DAT SHIEEET. EYE IZ AIN WORKIN FOR DIS BICH CRACKA

or they just forget.

Selling pingas to niggers?

wew.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM, FRIEND?

No surprise.

Who is this propaganda even aimed at?
Thanks for correcting the record, btw

Luckily, when they go to vote, it turns out they aren't registered, and are also felons, so they can't vote in any event.

Trumpcucks who have been co-opting Holla Forums with shilling for a Zionist puppet.

Gas yourself along with the faggot mods.

I'm just going to say a bravo for the sheer amount of mental gymnastics needed to make this pic possible.

Tell us who you'll be voting for then, fellow user

So why bother pandering to these things apart from PC & PR.

They're going to cause chaos one way or another.

Should just ignore them.

never go full cuckservative

KYS shill.

Holla Forums, please curb your fucking autism in all things race-related involving Trump until November 9.

IF TRUMP GETS MORE THAN 25% OF THE BLACK VOTE THE ELECTION IS FUCKING OVER. DO NOT DO ANYTHING TO DIMINISH THIS. ANYONE WHO DOES IS EITHER INCREDIBLY FUCKING STUPID OR CTR.

I know 4D chess is beyond most people here but at least try to play 2D chess.

That image is so retarded, I actually laughed out loud for real.

he doesn't

Great argument, CtR.

Well golly gee, the MSM says Trump is Hitler and would be the worst thing ever for Isarel, Jews, and blacks, but here you are telling me he's really a Jew-loving nigger.

Guess I'm #MentallyHill now.

when did Holla Forums go full cuckservative?
she could give a speech in a KKK rally and get 80-90% of the nigger vote
they only care about the gibs

Delusional Trumpcucks like always. At least if he loses this board will be free of your faggotry.

Dylan roof was leading by example.
He did his duty and killed 9 blacks.
If only 3.3% of the white population of the United States killed 9 black people…. all black people in the United States would be dead.

any better argument beyond ad-homs?
I'm serious, I'm willing to listen, assuming you got proof, and by that I mean anything else then the

TOP 10 LIST WHY TRUMP MIGHT BE A KIKE

that can be waved off by

TOP 100 LIST OF HOW HIS GOALS ARE ANTITHESIS TO WHAT THE KIKES WANT DESPITE HIS OVERT "LOVE" FOR ISRAEL

shy lil larp cuck

Kill yourself.

If he gets more than 10 thats fucking huge, thats a full 2 percentage point shift against Hillary.

We need a explicit utterance of the word nigger to a public or private group. That's what we need, Outrage is immediate and an old white lady screaming nigger rather then "brought to heel" hits them in the face.

First one to post full-res gets to stay on my aircraft.

niggers aren't going to go out and vote in the first place, only reason they showed up last time was because of king ifififififif

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

Trump is a kike puppet

The media gives him 24/7 coverage, making him the new idol of right wingers, but you might have noticed that trump is more liberal/democrat than conservative/republican

By making trump the 'extreme right' they are moving the political spectrum to the left, so after this right wingers will see a semi-liberal like trump as right wing

not saying hillary is a better choice, burgers, and thus the entire world, is fucked whatsoever just ride the tiger brah, or start forming local militias if you re tired of waiting

and even then they had to spend millions on "political activist" companies to bus them over to the polls.

The Dems have brainwashed the blacks so much that they'll literally support Democrats who don't care for them over a Republican who does.

Niggers are brainwashed to vote Democratic. The Democrats for years have told them Republicans are vile KKK supporting racists who want to take away their welfare and EBT benefits. And the blacks bought into it. No matter how hard the GOP tries, it is almost impossible to get a nigger to turn, all because of this fear of "Dem racis crackas tryin 2 take mah gibs-me-dats"

Also reminder that niggers literally elected a Communist as mayor of NYC, all because he had a black son with an afro

Whatever, Fagmo, there's a ton of nigger dick you can suck whilst you enjoy your Deafest sobbing.

What about the Niggers that do turn. We have Turning niggers that just handed a shall that he just looted from Rabbi Goldstein. What do we make of it?

Tell me, have you even clicked my link
Do you realize that you are playing right into the jews trap, do you realize that thinking that trump is your almight lord who will fix everything magically is defeatism without realising it, you just want someone else to clean up the mess this western world has become and you actually believe trump will make a difference

Get off your ass, take trumps cock out off your mouth and start improving yourself and wait for the day of the rope, the final solution
only that will make a difference

Those that do turn get labeled Uncle Tom's and their homies and community practically will cut them off.

They probably heard "Sandniggers are gonna take all yall's hustlin away. they gon' be makin they own dope and slangin by demselfs, nd ya'll muhfuckas gon' lose money ta dese terrist muhfuckas."

This
Brother Dylann Roof is the hero we never deserved

Right when he begins rising in the rigged polls. What a (((coincidence))).

Oh shit guess #imahillshillnow

He spoke the simple truth about Roof.

Now get the fuck out of here you weak cuck Jared Taylor/ramzpaul sack of shit.

Hahahah dude you actually made that? You took time out of your LIFE to make that?

What are you doing with your life, man?

MODS = GODS

Fucking kill yourself, you sycophantic pile of shit. The mods are paid shills. Their token “moderation” only kicks in when too many of us notice their shilling.

Outsourcing effects black american as well.
All the factories were outsourced.
Clinton wants to flood detroit with arabs, who will get what littles jobs are left instead of the nigs.
Trump needs to convey this to black americans.
Needs to talk about NAFTA and the TPP.
Also, something something part of lincoln