THE LAST MOMENTS OF WHITE SOVEREIGNTY - Disneyland Video 1950's

I feel gutted watching this.

Hey brother, can you spare a feel?

Looks so beautiful and peaceful.

This post was copied directly from halfchan. It was not necessary there and it definitely should not be posted here

I feel like Walt Disney probably doesn't get enough credit for doing all the cool shit he did since the Disney company nowadays is associated with the worst type of corporate brainwashing. Walt himself though is the kinda guy Holla Forums should aspire to - creative, hated jews, did everything he could to uphold traditional white families, loved Americana.

I honestly wonder if the jews didn't have something to do with his death. His original plans for EPCOT were a direct response to the violent, crime-ridden cities he was starting to see become the norm. Original EPCOT's a bit too commie in some areas (people couldn't own land) but he was definitely trying to build some white utopias before he died suddenly.

please except my apologies. Holla Forums is a progressive multicultural board.

Disneyland today

Disneyland today

Like with everything, the greedy bastards allow their lust for money to destroy what was once nice.

They allow so many people in, you can barely walk. It is mostly just standing in line all day.

they had no idea the horrors that await them in this grim dark future

To me, watching this is like watching a sci-fi movie or something… it's just so far from reality nowadays that it might as well be fantasy…

looks like a horde of zombies

Disneyland is garbage and in a garbage state in a garbage area, what about disneyworld?

wow that is an excellent feels meme

rare to me

and yeah I know bro, I just want to go back.

I went like 10 years ago and it was pretty great. So much has changed in so little time.

I cant speak for the demographics there right no, but the park itself was great when I went. I went with a shitload of white people. so..

usa was never white.

you helped the kikes in defeating the last hope of a white man.

you will all burn in our lifetimes, Trump wont save you, he even sold his own children to the Jews.

???

Thanks for correcting history for us. We really are better off just giving up.

nothing is for certain of course, but your future looks grim and Im afraind you will bring the rest of the white people down with you

it hasn't been white for a long time, buy that's factually incorrect. USA was founded and inhabited by whites until we imported nogs for cheap labor.
libs do have one thing right, slavery was a mistake.

IT WAS OVER 90% WHITE BEFORE the 1965 immigration act

The only way we're going to be great again is by engaging in genocide. Trump is a band-aid on our festering wound.

stopped watching at 9 min. fuck disney.

The funny thing is, think about the kids in this video. These kids are boomers. These are the ones who grew up to be the biggest sellouts, shills, race traitors and good goys that the west has ever seen. They gleefully burned down what their parents built for them and morphed the future generations to do the same.

How grand must it have been to grow and come of age in 1950s America. The South was segregated, California was a paradise and northern cities were still industrious. Dare to dream…..

Yes, but boomers weren't the root. They were the flower.

total consumerist garbage. Only thing better is the lifestyles and people being portrayed.

I remember going to Disneyland in the '80s. It was very white and there were kids and strollers everywhere. I took my wife there last year during Halloween and it was mostly spics and niggers and very few children. Also, a lot of purple hair red lipstick SJW type girls riding the rides alone. What a mess. Walt would have burned the whole place down if he saw it.

Meatcucks, when will they learn?

Sure it wasn't.

9 minutes, 5 seconds…

"Tomorrow-land"

I caught them feels, bro.