Camille Paglia Has Gone Insane

She's literally advocating for genocide against the French for the "scourges" of post-structuralism and feminism. I've also heard she's come out as a "Neo-Spenglarian" and believes that Anglos are "the real Aryans." Apparently, she's incredibly bigoted against the French, the Irish, Sicilians (she thinks Northern Italians, herself being Northern Italian, are the only "Aryans" left in Italy), Belgians, Jews, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camille_Paglia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't care for PoMo either but holy fuck, Camille is a psychopath.

sage

I like her tbh

She literally wants to kill all French people.

Second pic deconstructed my sides

Personally I think she might have been responsible for Deleuze's death. He suspiciously "fell" out of a window. Was he pushed? The French police officially rulled it a suicide. Camille's violent rhetoric makes me think twice..

Whatever you are doing is not funny

What's her stance on the current idea of France being turned into a third world African shithole?

Also the French philosopher Louis Althusser was put in a psych hospital for strangling his wife. Did he really do it? Or was he framed by Camille? Then Roland Barthes, another Frenchie she despised, died after being run over by a laundry truck. Was Camille behind the wheel? The woman is an absolute madman.

She says Ireland and France are the only countries where she supports mass immigration and multiculturalism. "French and Irish "people" are Iberians - that is, descended from Negroids - therefore, racial admixture of the French and Irish among the lesser races is not miscegenation, in the true sense."

She laughed at Foucaults death, she's alright as dykes go

French and Irish are R1b strongholds, the least nigger tier Europeans

Camille is a bisexual man eater. She's talked openly about abusing ex-girlfriends, fantasizing about raping women (who is to say she hasn't raped women in the past?), stalking female celebrities, and using young men for one night stands and hardcore BDSM.

She's a monster. She has no moral or ethical compass whatsoever, is incredibly dangerous and unpredictable, and should be regarded with extreme caution by the ethnically French.

She sounds quite clever for a salon writer and lesbian.

Day of the rope when?

Well now that just doesn't reflect modern population genetics at all.

It's from /lit/, m8.

Why?
Also, it's a good thing that she hates jews so I'm not sure why you mentioned that.

Good, she's right. Fuck micks.

Because many post-structuralists, such as Paul de Man, were Belgian. She says post-structuralism is far worse than Cultural Marxism and is the product of Jews - she cites Lacan's Jewish wife, Derrida's Jewish blood, Althusser's Jewish wife, who incidentally turned him, an ethnic German, into a communist, etc.

Some of her anger is understandable. For anyone who doesn't understand, try reading Lacan, Derrida, Deleuze and/or Foucault. They're totally unreadable. Yet humanities students are forced to read these degenerates by their Jewish overlords.

Send her a message on twitter about fighting her after fucking her.

She might share a cigarette with you while discussing Hitler's gas bills for keks.

this may be my only chance

the fact that they're incomprehensible is what was used by the jewish overlords to surreptiously pronounce the incantations of political correctness in the dark dungeons of the crypto-frankfurt school hidden under the american universities that they never left

That's Camille "Pull the tenure on every post-structural nigger" Pagila for you. Some people say that her defenestration camps were a hoax, but I say that they were necessary.

this, she is a perfect example of why you don't fall all over yourself praising someone who basically has enough life experience and a base level of honesty that allows them to fall ass backwards into semi-decent positions every now and then

it's funny because i've heard her outright state that she give lectures all over the world and how there's an "epidemic of unhappy women in their mid-30s"

the part she leaves out is that they're unhappy because they listened to people like her

Camille Paglia is an SJW herself.

you ARE Camille Paglia, you slut
show tits with timestamp on école normale letterhead
and your fave pen in vagoo

So uh, do we like her or not then?

We love violent degenerates fellow Pollack!

She walks among us

You probably think mudslimes are allies of Whites because they hate kikes.

Who is this bitch and why should i care about her
Sage for slide thread

See this why I'm unsure. What has she said about islam? Let that be the decider.

We need to dig moar.

Or you could not suck the clit of a leftist whore.

Kill yourself.

So who's the bitch, and why is she's trying to genocide my people?

Tried digging for her opinion on Islam but seems to be very silent on the subject.
Be it fear of being attacked or just ambivalent about it.

Approach with caution!

This.
Getting sick of the gamergoys still hanging around here.

Daily reminder Cultural Marxism is a real thing.

Hell yeah mother fucker

This is some intense shilling. What do you got against her? This looks just like when that one YouTube psycho girls boyfriend tried to get us to attacked her even though no one gave a shit

bonus

thank god I'm not as retarded as

Shill confirmed

De Walen, the Walloons, les Wallons are the French frontline against the Flemish/Dutch and therefore extra nasty French.

I once hitchhiked from Luxemburg to Amsterdam. Within Francophone area, no rides except one priest and one creep who tried to feel me up (I'm male), once in Flanders and Holland, plenty of friendly rides.

Shilliest shill posting I have seen

How is arriving at the truth "insane"?

One of the central pillars of jewish scams is the use of their high verbal intelligence to invent terms and create wordsalads for whatever area they are infiltrating to take over.
If something seems over wordy and makes little sense, it is a good sign jews have taken over the field and are using their cliq-ey vocabulary to keep the non-cucked goyim out of positions of power.
Examples:
Theoretical physics
modern art
anthropology
sociology
psychology
economics
etc, etc

You will see the truth of this when you really look for it.

You will never be this redpilled

Camille curse is real.

Like me some northern Italian women, not those mudmixed southern ones.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camille_Paglia
If you're going to try to be funny, do a little research first, faggot.

She's a woman and a dyke. She was always insane.

I like her

Got any links to backup those statements?

For a lesbian feminist all those supposed quotes seem pretty based tbqh. She celebrated the death of Foucault? GOOD. PoMo's need the RWDS treatment? AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE So, whats the problem here??

She triggers the shit out of leftists and has been for decades. She's been calling out the third wave BS for at least 20 years now. Yes yes I know she is a dirty homo 2nd wave feminist but I have to admit I enjoy her machine gun stream of consciousness speaking style and ability to trigger leftists.