So you are now Red Pilled or mostly Redpilled

So you are now Red Pilled or mostly Redpilled.

You understand the importance of Nation, Volk, and that Culture is determinant on the genetic of the people t hat compromise its Civilization.

Also that Civilization and Culture are fragile precious things that require protection from outside forces, otherwise they perish.
You see that a prospective Leader that uses crude direct language yet understands this is worth 20 leaders who speak fancy and practice self destructive Ethnomasochism.
You also realize that treating the Jews as Untouchable Holy Cows led to disastrous results.

At the same time, you will be seen as a KKK who wants to behead 6 billion jews because of having realized this.

Well, thing is, coming this far was already a highly tiring task, and you've risen above many normies who live lives as meatsacks to merely consume and don't even reproduce anymore, so what should be the mindset of someone who took the redpill?

You obviously can't charge into the Fed, you can't speak out Conservative opinions in the open, list goes on, been posted on Holla Forums several times. You can't perform a chimp out either, would make ancestors spirit cringe. Basically society does a non official Censorship on this ideas, for the sake of forced race mixing or white extinction.

What should be the standard behaviour after becoming red pilled? Asides from the basics of virtue seeking, reading and improving your body fitness. There should be more than that.

Create a white George Soros.

Or I mean have the will to succeed and create a generation of entrepreneurs who will eventually create a white George Soros. A 1% that is on our side.

That's more or less what Holla Forums is already doing as of now.

I mean on a more individual action, we should have additional skill/virtue developments to increase our probabilities of sucess and avoid losing in the Cultural War.

Learn a trade. It's one of the only non-cucked way to make a living these days. I'm going to school for gunsmithing and working at a welder's shop. My class is 100% white males, taught by white males. In a post-happening society, people who can weld, fix guns, fix cars, build shit, etc. are going to be incredibly valued individuals.

The right to associate, and the right to discriminate, will be an emphasis of the coming times. We're a growing body of persons who have an orthodoxy and that makes other behaviours obvious to figure out. While post-redpilled is a new territory we have wants that will turn to demands when we reach critical mass.
For instance, verbal non-approval of cultural norms right now. I get hard stares and pouts from my girlfriend when I tell her I don't approve of tattoos. In the future when she hears this from more people than just me, imagine how her opinion will change. She'll not be supportive of her friends who choose to, sort of a redpill bleed effect.
The standard behaviour will be vocal disapproving, then PSA style explanations, then outright public condemnation when we near majority. Public discourse or the vocal support of those orators who can articulate our points should be a duty of every well cultured Holla Forumsack. There can be no coopting, as we appeal to reason based in pursuit of virtue. Any sophist trying to imitate us can be called out by anyone who has taken the pill.

Imo

On your point of societal self-censorship, I agree that you can't go full 14/88 on people without just looking like an angry sperg, but that doesn't mean you just have to agree with their drivel or remain silent. You can plant subtle redpill seeds in people. It's more effective than trying to cram it down their throat. It just takes a bit of finesse and patience.

So we should learn normie social codes, unnattached and slowly drop subtle redpills, with patience in your mind?

Doesn't sound too bad.

Seek positions of power or influence, no matter how minor they are. Take anything you can get. Use them as stepping stones to obtaining more power and influence.

That's what (((leftists))) did and holy shit did that work for them.

We are at war.

We have to act that way. No more "convincing" people. There is no room for cooperation, only conquest. Words are weapons used to beat the enemy into submission. A leader doesn't ask permission from the herd.

We need to form IRL groups. It's too easy to drift into complacency and laziness when you're not surrounded by people of a similar mind forming a mutual consensus, spurring you on and holding you accountable for your actions.

We can learn a lot from the Muslims, actually. Isolate from the public, form self-financed parallel economy, wage demographic warfare using public coffers (ie have lots of dole babies and dodge taxes), constantly humiliate the enemy through assault and insult, use rationale-free shaming against the white public whenever the opportunity presents itself, accept no compromise regarding core values (racial identity, antisemitism, a life of challenge and struggle as opposed to comfort and decadence).

Stop saying "we have to start waging war". We are already at war. Act accordingly.

The problem is there is NO leader. Going by the groups here in AUS I wouldn't be caught standing next to any of them even though I share their opinions and beliefs on almost everything, because they are uneducated illiterate cunts that don't even bring solid arguments to their so called rallies. One group bought a jewish flag to their rally held by some faggot in a cheap looking nazi uniform because "why not", that's what he said, and the groups in America don't look much better.

And I hate to put them down because we need groups like this like we need air at this point, but beyond the American military staging a successful coup and then bringing other nations on board for a great cleansing we are going to be sitting on our hands for a while. The people that are smart enough wont do anything because the repercussions are too fucking harsh if they don't gain quick support and the people that do anything about it Hitler would have shunned, its a sad state of affairs.

For now. One thing we could do though is start having Holla Forums meetups. Something that ISN'T for the purpose of some kind of political showmanship. Something where outsiders aren't welcome, and contrarians are physically removed. Somewhere we don't have to argue and debate because everyone's on the same page, so we can just get on with drinking and doing business together.

Why are you namefagging? Does the teenage redditfaggot need attention??

Hello FBI-kun.

How the fuck are you going to start a proud White family if you can't even reveal your powerlevel to your mate?

What does it change? You're already on a list. You're already one of those who'll get disappeared if the situation gets dire enough for the Jewish Empire.

You're trying to excuse your cowardice and complacency. I call your bullshit and faggotry.

Jesus fucking Christ, Moishe, could you not fully contradict yourself in the same post?

You do it by not hiding in the first place. Be a man and women will follow

Consider this: it's not a contraction if one takes the propositions that you are both cowardly AND stupid.

contradiction*

First sentence is demoralization and the second one is urging yo reveal one's powerlevel which is not in contradiction to the post he replies too.

Also spilling your spaghetti in public is not anywhere near being an equivalent of your mate for life knowing your ideology. How the fuck is one supposed to have a functional family with a blue-pilled cunt that gets triggered over people criticizing self-marking?

Exactly. You avoid wasting your time and life with such people by being honest about your beliefs in the courting process. If you're facing too much rejection and hostility then you're looking in the wrong place.

Not demoralising, I saying it's time to stop hiding behind internet "activism" and start networking. Communism in eastern Europe did not fall because of a tweet: it fell because people grew a pair of balls. If you can't or won't do that, fine, but don't expect people to remember you for being right. To posterity you'll just be another normie scumbag.

After accepting the Red pill you then move to the Iron pill.

The Iron pill is about forging your body and mind to be worthy. build yourself into the best you can be. Create good habits and routines while shedding poor ones. Become the Aryan.

In this pursuit, you will be more able to spread the red to others.

Whether you are a leader or not, mastering your capabilities will attract others to you and lend weight to your words.

Take command.

jajaja XD
mierda

As it stands the people she hangs out with self destruct with alcohol quite often. My very presence is a bit overpowering, being a well adjusted and smart man. She's said she's stuck with me for life, and I've said likewise, so it's only a matter of time. It's not about convincing them their politics are wrong, it's about showing them they have no place in politics.
Don't think for a second you can argue with a woman, especially when they have a choir on facebook or work that tells them otherwise in emotional terms. Show her that they're wrong by being a better and nicer person who doesn't make shitty life decisions.

Oh look, it's a thread headed with Red Ice Radio iconography, telling a bunch of shit Holla Forums will agree with by default, then asking a question "what shoukd we do next?" Which is soon answered with "meet in person."

Yeah, no.
You shills have been trying every which way to unmask us with "based book clubs" and other easily infiltrated groups.
Its not going to happen.
Being anonymous has been no hindrance so far, we aren't changing what isn't broke, no matter how much you demand, beg or shame (y…you leave it to women to show their faces, what kind of "men" are you? Etc etc).

Street politics has failed for 50 years. You can larp in your doctor marten boots, with your Jew-led "activism groups" like National Action and National Youth Front, you are dealing with a new breed of nationalist who isn't getting sucked in to your containment and monitoring groups.

Fuck you.

tl;dr unmasking thread.

Interesting.
According to this thread but generally also 8/pol/, Hitler would not have been a true Aryan because he was not married and did not have kids.

You aren't redpilled if you think you don't matter or can't make a huge change. So, start with yourself. Where do you need improvement?

YOU have to be someone normies can admire and appreciate, or they'll think your redpills are either lies or not worth their time.

Looks like all i have is the crime underworld.

Being Aryan isn't being perfect. It is about always improving. Hitler was most certainly Aryan you DnC cunt.

Yes, t…then we can organise a s…. strike against the system, right?

Working offline with like minded individuals is not mutually exclusive with being anonymous on /pol

If you don't want to meet up with anyone you don't have to. The point is that you build yourself and by extension your community around redpill ideals and become a direct force for change not matter how small or large.

Bump. This thread is good. Not sure why it's not getting more attention.

Checked those dubs. Iron PIll comics was what put me over the edge.
They made me feel my Aryan heritage.

(kek'd)

Either A or B
A) Get a Job in stem, specifically bio-chem or genetics etc etc. all the others are flooded, don't go for comp sci. Get a degree in something that has a demand, even if that is just UX UI design.

B) You need to study what the kikes do, and do it better. Learn film making in order to make redpills. We still need a good documentary about race, learn wall street trading (lol btfd strategy) (study fractals, wave theory, and stop run theory), or learn how to rip-off normies (such as that csgo skins gambling).

You might think B is below you, but it will be necessary. Memes do break down conditioning, but we need concise, efficient documentaries tailored to specific groups, in order to deliver the full redpill.

This is where it's at gentlemen.
Be a shining example and convince by your actions and behaviours even more than your words.