The Norwegian King's speech on love, religion and acceptance

At a time when it often feels like we are more and more being split up into ‘us’ and ‘them’, King Harald of Norway is being hailed for a speech that highlights our commonalities and embraces diversity and acceptance….

thelocal.no/20160902/see-the-norwegian-kings-amazing-speech-on-diversity-and-acceptance

This was painful to watch, anyone know which kikes arranged this or if he really believes this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jewtube link with subtitles

youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw

It's easy to promote tolerance and diversity when you're wealthy and live in a secure house away from reality.

Anyone defending him is either a retard or on some shady payroll.

Complete lies. I'm sure his estate's gardeners are shitskins.

;^)

jævla cuck

Where did this asshole come from? Is he even the legitimate king?

comments disabled

I feel nothing but shame to call him "king" of Norway.
Fuck this cuck.
t. norwegian

I didn't vote for him.

Hell I'm surprised these Scandi countries are even allowed to have a King. That title just sounds problematic and misogynistic.

Nah, they've fixed that and cucked primogeniture. The next regent in Sweden will be a queen, the generation after in Norway.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

The king that abandones his people is no king.

Monarchy is the best and worst of governments. With a good king you get things done. The eternal problem is succession. And with a bad king you get what's happening in Norway and Sweden.

tldr: it's shit.

Norway's a democracy, the king is just a poster boy.
Wipe us off the earth with Sweden please

Not according to the law. Actually Norway is a constitutional monarchy, and all international treaties acknowledge it as such. But the plebs here are taught we are a democracy, true.

MONARCHISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Looks like it's time to learn Polish.

Can I come to burgerland if he doesn't?

Are you white and willing to abandon your previous ethnic identity to be an American?

What the fuck is wrong with people like you?

assimilation does not mean total destruction of ethic identity.

Blonde, blue eyed Norwegian. I don't know, is "American" an ethnicity?

My great grandmother had 9 kids and 7 of them emigrated to Burgerland. I was sort of astounded when I did some family research and found I have more living close relatives in America than here in Norway.

Why don't you fuckers keep in touch?

Most of them seem to live in Minnesota. Is Minnesota nice?

Nah, I know I'm stuck here. Can't leave my fellow Norwaybros before I really have to. But things are getting worse fast, and I like to keep my options open for me and my family if things get worse and my fellow norfags doesn't get their shit together.

My aging mother was robbed at knife point by a somali last year, and I really can't have it like this.

I think Chapter 7 of Mein Kampf gives a cutting critique of the monarchy in a decaying social order.

Yes it does, faggot

Don't come to my country if you're still going to tell me how proud you are of the old country. And don't come to my country if you're a shitskin because I don't want you to be a part of my nation.

Minnesota is very nice but the major cities are nigger hubs like the worst nigger concentration in the US

This idea that America should disconnect itself from europe is startlingly retarded

The nation of philo-semites.

Who would want to emigrate to America these days unless you're totally clueless or a non-white wanting to leave their shithole.
Take back your state apparatus before you jew the entire planet.

Now I cant drink beer or put on a Lederhosen in October.

Now I need to destroy my family's supper rare steam engine we use for harvesting corn and wheat as it was made in Germany!

All because some asshole on the internet told me its wrong for some reason

There aren't many safe places left in the world for Whites to run to, user, and the few that exist are in peril.
How about making escape your secondary plan and fighting back your primary?