Milf Fetish That Changed To Loli Fetish

I am curious who here besides me grew up with a fetish for milfs / older women and then when they got to be in their 20s at some point it completely flipped?

For a long time growing up I had milfs fetish and wanted to be fucked by an older woman and would think about it a lot and struggle with it and suppress it.

Then one day I just stopped liking milfs completely… and I didn't understand why. Then I started to realize that little girls were making me feel things I didn't expect… and then I realized I was attracted to them and started fapping to them. Now all I think about is little girls.

Am I exceptional or is this maybe a common thing? Maybe there are a variety of people who are natural pedophiles, who as children love older people, and then when they become older they love children? A kind of pedo tribe if you will.

I've never had sex btw and am a virgin and will die alone probably.

Oh and I'm sick and tired of people thinking they know what children want and saying they can't have sexual desires when all I did as a boy was spend hours and hours imagining being fucked by an older woman. I wish a female pedophile fucked me when I was younger. I have grown up extremely lonely and unloved. You think sex hurts a boy or girl? Try forcing them to not ever act on their urges (which they do have) and hurting them with celibacy.

Fuck this society. I wish an older woman made love to me when I was a boy and I wish I could make love to a little girl today.

KILL YOUR MOTHER SO THE MAN CAN BE BORN

It's probably because most of your sexual experiences have been imaginary; in which case, fantasies are always better when they're taboo.

you broke the jew conditioning that i was immune to in the first place. 22 here. (((milf))) and (((big cougars))) are fucking disgusting, only cuck genes are attracted to it and are doomed to die out. Now go look for a lgf you will get actual pure romance from, not commercialized garbage form wymyn.

You mean ALL of them.

Ok user BUT lets think this out a bit.

I as a kid wanted to be fucked by a pedophile.

You are now telling me old people are disgusting and nobody should fuck them.

So, why should a little girl fuck me then?

Mind you I'm in my mid 20s and also never fully reached puberty, so I'm perpetually stuck with a young boy body, so that if I walk into a tobacco or alcohol shop they have to ask for ID since I look like a teen to them.

Why should a little girl want to fuck a pedo?

thing is, women my age never even gave a look to my, more often, disgusted. I was told my family and friends that i look much younger than i really am, I looked 17-18 for several years already. I helped that i was a neet at 21 and taking part time college currently while i didn't care that i was kicked off for getting a 0.5 gpa one semester, i haven't aged much unlike my peers. I get hit on among 14-16 year old girls ALOT more often than women my age, but i wish they were loli age but at least in not a fag.

Well, I thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt.

I was almost exactly the same except I was fortunate enough to fuck my older sister's best friend who happened to be a milf and I don't find little girls in general attractive outside of seeing them (or any attractive female) with a dick in their mouth. I remember as a teenager I exclusively fapped to Lisa Ann, Jodie West, Margot Sullivan and many other milfs but as I grew older, I found older women kinda gross because I started paying attention to other things on them. The videos I used to make my cock go numb to were all riddled with noticably gross shit like farting during sex (I used to think they were queefs) and how gross their hands look. I still fap to milfs but not as much as I used to

Ok 1st of all not every guy wants to be dominated by an older woman, maybe they want to do the dominating (like me for example) and 2nd, you can't get love from any woman in existence today

Holy shit op your post describes me

White mans options for sexual partner according to jewish laws:

Whatever you do you're not allowed a young girls aka virgins. Very bad goy. They're too fertile and haven't been brainwashed yet!

do people that fantasize about little girls just want to be them?

i want to fuck them, that's all i know

i just want to hug and fug them tbh

i'd fug that loli tbh

you must be suicidal tbh

we'll see
If she shows interest i might consider it
But being the first one to show interest is asking for trouble

i say go for it but then again i'm not experienced with dealing with teen stacies so ye…

It's perfectly normal user. And the change happens for the same reason. To keep a relationship that is simple and fulfilling.

From ages 11-15 I wanted nothing more than a relationship with a lady that was my neighbor in her early 30's. I'd imagine we'd stay low but have lots of fun having sex and staying in. She could teach me things.

The best relationship I ever had was when I was 24 and I was dating a 15 year old. Her mother begrudgingly agreed it was good for her as she was becoming a problem child before dating me. We had lots of sex and we loved spending time together.

The idea is we want simple relationships when you are 15 and dating another 15 year old you are both awkward and you have to worry about your peers. When you remove that worry it's all fine.

I'm handsome, user, i don't need to "go" for girls, they usually start acting giddy and i just reap the benefits.
So take this as you will, but this particular 13yo smiles and acts a bit awkward around me.
The fact she also IMMEDIATELY got confident with me is also a good indicator.
That said, we're talking about a job.
In my opinion, approaching this professionally is the best of both worlds, since girls love authority.
Hell, i had a 15 year old girl flirt with me because she only HEARD i was a teacher, imagine how moist i would have made her if we were to study together.

careful user, everyone just assumes that all teachers are pedos these days.

Exactly.
But on the other hand a girl getting a crush for her teacher is adorable, right?

op is fucking loser trying to justify pedophilia!!

what a cruel cruel world ;-;
if you're a teacher then i guess you have to be passive around them and you're correct user, your job does come first. i see what teens wear around the mall and such and i know for a fact you have a lot of self control and i respect that. gl with your endeavors user because teen pussy is possibly the best thing you can come by nowdays.

she looks a bit like this.
Same lips and nose, face a tid more narrow, black eyes and hair.

touchy–feely,touchy–feely
-jared fogle

She is a beautiful young girl and any sane person who was not blind would agree.

societies perception on this whole thing is retarded. they prevent children form quenching their urges and desires; they instill into the child that what they experienced with bob next door was traumatic; they send people who merely wanted to make themselves and the girl feel good to jail for years and their whole life is essentially ruined after that. humanity is fucking retarded.

those eyes would make me do crazy things, user. How do you control yourself?

Turn this into a meme so when I see I can just skip over it. I'm tired of reading pedo propaganda.

how would you go about it, friend?

I keep myself entertained with other girls, of course.

I liked milfs a lot when I was a teenager, but not when I was a pre-teen, so I think you're confusing things a bit.

I don't know. Paste that exact text you wrote on top of a picture of a child, then place your gay heart logo in the top left corner so I know not to read it.

Growing up, I was never shown sufficient love from my mother.

Wanted MILF attention until I was early twenties.

Now I crave the embrace of innocence, a sweet womanread as: loli who hasn't yet been tainted by (((society))). I wouldn't even touch her until she's emotionally mature, but just being able to guide her development would be amazing. Imagine a devoted wife you've handpicked and partially raised.

Fucked up, but such is life.

how about you just dont enter threads that are obviously intended for pedophiles?

he's probably an anti tbh

You know what, I'll make it for you. Hang tight, I just need to install gimp.

i await thee

Saved your words of wisdom so they don't disappear in case the thread 404s.

This thread is proof why pedophiles need to be executed. They are clearly unable of controlling themselves and think they are doing absolutely nothing wrong.

no child has been harmed my dude

this whole board proves that every single day my friend

there is literally always one of you. what makes you think your opinion holds any weight compared to the whole of society condemning pedos? you arent special, snowflake.

honestly i think he's a larping pedo just wanting to start shit.
carry on tbh

haha wow, you followed through. i respect that.i think the quote needs to be summarised but good job. it has shit post tier quality to it. i would definitely ignore a post that had that image attached. nice.

Lot of jealous old bags in this thread mad at teen girls being hotter than they are. Maybe if you actually produced any evidence for your fake rape hysteria, people would believe you.

you think our board is female friendly my dude

no place is safe for women due to the patriarchy.

this board is not interdasting for women due to the gaytriarchy

the gaytriarchy is a false notion made by the matriarchy

NIGGAWUT?

not only in a pedo thread, but in one where the op wants peoples opinions on pedophilia.

nah, I've always been attracted to girls mostly. Can tolerate women in their 20s.