Tfw you're aware that love is a bourgeois construct

why

Let evopsych liberate your views, brother.

But is it though?

I'd love even in a ancom society.

How can you know what you'd feel in a society with a radically different material basis?

Love is why we don't kill eachother.

Monogamy is a bourgie construct.

Love =/= Lust

Because I've never been affected by the capitalist material basis.

m8

I agree with this post.
Also have a stirner quote before some retard comes in here saying "love is a spook"

Because its not you fucking idiot.

Love isn't a bourgeois construct, but I want to break this into two points.

Firstly, even if something is created in the era of capitalism, it is not necessarily abandoned just because capitalism is.

Secondly, what we mean by love is what matters here. Human lust has always existed, human social interdependence has always existed, and human emotional care for others' well-being has always existed. That we expect all three of those things to crystallize in one person is not necessarily the case, but intimate human relations are pretty universal.

>>>/r9k/

False. Monogamy has existed throughout civilization. It is in fact one of the pillars of civilization, men granted the means of reproduction in exchange for their labor.

top wew lad

Do you realize how utterly retarded you sound right now?

even wewer

How can people this stupid browse Holla Forums? Are we being raided?

Love is made possible by a certain stage of civilizationary development. Love is a truth procedure wherein two subjectivities experience as one. Love depends on fidelity. Love is work.

fucken hippies

yeah sure, that's why people in the fucking 12th century married out of love, right?

the work came first, love afterwards

Only good post in the thread.

Fear not prole brother! You will get all the doubleplusgood luv you need once our commune is established!

Love is not a bourgoise social construct, monogamy and romantic love are.

Rejection will be painful no matter the society we live in, we are gregarious animals and we dont like to feel rejected, i feel you OP.

That's right, fellow prole! Love is a bourgeois concept! So are happiness, fun, pleasure, satisfaction, solidarity, and joy. If you partake in any of these things, you are not a real leftist! In fact, depriving yourself of these things is in itself an act of rebelling against capitalism. It's so effective, you are better off just doing that instead of literally rebelling. Internal struggle is far more powerful and important than external struggle!

nobody said shit about marriage

best post

So what if we told the blob that the pods were talking smack about the blob's mom? Do you think that would work?

commies dont deserve love a cold hand and memories of that girl that never liked you is all you'll ever get

It is just further proof to present to yourself that you're not special, you're not clever or "cool", and that you're going to die alone because you're an aloof brat. And no one likes that except other aloof brats.