Wonder Woman BTFO feminists

Can we confirm that wonder woman /ourgirl/?

KYS MundaneShill

She's not even that buff.

She is fit. If you think a woman needs to be buff to be fit… like, are you retarded?

I meant for playing Wonder Woman. Otherwise yeah she's fit.

I wonder how many of these people are dead serious about being oppressed, and how many know it's bullshit and want to stay fat.

I've heard that there are people who have a very difficult time losing weight because of their family also being fat, or is that bullshit.

I had this leftist female friend who was right one the verge of going sjw, and she said that certain women can't lose weight or become thin because they would have to be unhealthy.

It's true that women have more fat deposits, but is it so hard for women to be slim without reaching the unhealthy zone?

this

and people hate mostly everything, its only relevant as a means of marketing a shitflick, fuckoff

a fit WW is the only thing that would get me to see this movie

TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK

WW was the only good thing in that Richman vs Superfaggot movie

how did you escape reddit?

I had to come over to fuck your mom again, that hoe is never satisfied unless there is hot cum dripping from all her holes

Fit compared to a fat feminist.

Nah

STRAIGHT OUTTA AUSCHWITZ

It's bullshit unless they are talking about gland problems like hypothyroidism. I don't know anyone that had to be fat to be healthy. I have met people that had to eat like hummingbirds or they would lose to much weight. They were skinny as rails though.

The only valid reason, and it's highly suspicious in sportmen, as it implies heavy use of anabolics/steroids, along with cancir on the livah
Can also happen due to genetics, but also due to heavy smoking, constant radiation doses and being throated to hell and back during infancy

Remember: Nothing ever pleases SJWs.

Fuck off, Matt. Go back to masturbating with your feces to the idea of Bernie being anything but shit.

PUT DOWN THAT PESKY HAMBIRGER

WW is supposed to be cut tho

Done so many times, even great actors were cucked out of their custom-made roles due to producers insisting on putting jews

Day of the Gas on Hollywood when?

If you gas all jews on the Wood, wouldn't it die?

Leaving it open to re-settlement by )))others(((

The chinkanos? friendly reminder chinkino and gookino can only be made in their native lands
And spics haven't made anything in decades, along with their potential kino leaders being poached out early by heebwood to win oscars

Nah even with that I wouldn't watch it.

Whites. You idiot.

I gotcha covered fam ;)

why live

What's his name?

fitaccino

Did somebody say steroids? Jesus fuck she must juice like it's tap water.

CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER NAMED GADOT
FROM A GANG OF KIKE-DIGGING SHABBOS

Yeah, sure thing friendo, only whites will enter in a city where only chinks, niggers, jews and spics dwell

Try reading the thread again. This is after the gassing.

This guy has the right idea.

Daily reminder that /fit/ is always right.

They're outraged for all the wrong reasons.

All muscle girls I know are literal whores tbh fam

WHEN I'M CALLED OFF, I SUCK PRODUCERS OFF
PUSH THE PR AND GOYIM GET HAULED OFF

Just like trannies, they have to whore themselves to pay for the expensive hormones

Holy shit that clit is basically a small dick.

That first one is basically what Wonder Woman should look like.

You're probably right Mosh but don't forget you're still invited to my son's Bar Mitzvah. I guarantee all the cakes will be kosher. fuck jews

They really think that way.
I even met one once accidentially because no other seat was free in the lecture hall.
And after hearing her talk, while eating something that looked like a sandwitch, but stuffed with chicken nuggets, I realized why everyone else was rather standing then wanting to sit next to it.

Gal Maggot is a fucking stick

HERE COMES GAL GADOT, THE BITCH QUEEN OF ANGMAR !

Unless you ask them for fitness or nutrition advice

WHAts gonna be next STDs acceptance?

Disease-free-privilege! Everyone needs to be infected with something so they learn just how much being sick is terrible. Infect the healthy! Bug wars now!

They're already doing this. Whatever the fuck you do with your life in the near future, do not look up what a "bugcatcher" is on a full stomach.

That fetish is already at least a decade old. Guess it's one of the reasons why AIDS just won't die out. And why it spread like wild fire through the gay community.

You're not too informed on steroids are you?

I remember seeing articles a while back about not being ashamed of and even being "proud" of having herpes. Also some California politician or judge was trying to get the legal punishment for purposefully giving someone aids reduced, claiming that the felony charge potentially shamed aids carriers into hiding that they have it or some shit.

Upon seeing the trailer for the new Wonder Woman by DC and Warner Brothers entertainment, my testicles immediately shriveled to the size of grape seeds, and soon thereafter fell off. I had never before seen such a stunning display of feminine power and justice. In the following days I foolishly tried everything my puny male brain could think of to regain my fragile sense of masculinity. I cat called. I mansplained. I manspread. I victim blamed. Every disgusting, dirty tactic the patriarchy had taught me to keep beautiful, strong women oppressed. All to no avail. You see, something in me had changed. As the last of my testosterone seeped from my pores, I finally began to see the light. I urge every disgusting male human to see this movie and set yourself free. Become like me and assume your rightful place as a platonic ally and genderless servant of all Womankind in the fight against the Patriarchy and its evil rape culture.

yep. STD acceptance is already here. and incest, bestiality, and pedo acceptance are all farther along than you realize

Those pictures made my day, thank you.

So when is this movie coming out for fucks sake

DON'T FORGET TO TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK

Why do fit girls have big butts?

They fart constantly

OATS
N
SQUUUUAAAAATTSSS

that girl was 10/10, now those mr olympia homosexuals are ruining her

sad

do the photoshop thing, mang

That's a tranny.

Pick one. There's a difference between showing some vascularity with defined veins and looking like you have a bunch of electrical cables implanted underneath your skin. She's probably taking HGH like most wrestlers do nowadays to circumvent drug tests.