Is there a browser that isn't cucked?

Is there a browser that isn't cucked?

Palemoon

You do realize there's a world outside of the internet, right?

been using yahoo since 2000. why bother updating my netscape bookmarks.

what the fuck does that even mean?

lynx's pretty good, OP

testing lynx posting

why trust a browser when you can use netcat and read raw html code.

It's just as cucked as FF with less compatibility

Nice nonexplanation.

What explanation do you need? It literally lacks support for a majority of the best addons

It has support from the only addon that matters, ublock.

All you need is one addon for removal of all advertizements online and you're set.

Name one

Just one?

UnPlug is one I use often.

the whole internet is cucked, your phone is cucked, all your hardware is cucked and your OS is cucked
run whatever you like
think whatever you like
until they knock on the door

is mummy cucked?
I need some tendies in an hour

Depends on what you consider cucked. You could always try Icecat, Waterfox, Qutebrowser, Qupzilla, Lynx, w3m, surf, etc. Icecat / Waterfox are Firefox forks, Qutebrowser uses vim-like keybindings, Qupzilla is lightweight, Lynx / w3m are both terminal based web browsers, although w3m can display images with w3m-img, surf is very minimalist (doesn't even have tabs) and is made by the people at suckless. Obviously don't use Chrome, probably not Firefox. If you hate every single browser here, you may want to try Netrunner, reading a book, or getting a girlfriend.

brave might annoy the cuckers for a few minutes, but as thats the best youre going to get, its good enough for me.

Brave is god awful.

This and and that one with a leon.

This guy knows what's up. I use Qupzilla right now, but a couple of those other browsers have been on my radar.

Google Chrome is by far the best and you're a gay ass conspiracy theorist if you think they track you.

they actually track you
just google your name, you'll find tons of personal information about yourself

fuck off Alex Jones