Legend of Korra Comics

What is she saying, Holla Forums?

The first god damn reply.

Why?

Implying the shitshow that was LoK deserves any better.

I like that one
But yeah, LoK was a god damn shit show, and the creators are no better.

"What do you mean I can't fund another Civil War?"

Wow, there's a lot of shit threads lately.

and what have you done to help fix this issue?

It's the same with Holla Forums, there is very little good coming out of comics and video games so it's not surprising the boards reflect this.

yeah lets make this a recommendation thread

Speaking of recommendations, the Judge Dredd thread has me wanting to get together a collection of worthwhile dredd comics. Does anyone have a list, and/or links?

You first ?

OK

well, there's one thing I can't recommend
Legend of Korra

Autistic namefags are spamming Holla Forums again because 4am threads finally got banned.

and…

Just giving you the update.

Is this what it feels like to be old?

I know, but it disgusts me to this fucking day.

You're right, I should accept and encourage the billowing tumors infesting the board because otherwise I'm just being negative. Fuck yourself, you high horse shit.

Daily Reminder that Asami was the bad guy all along.

You are mistaking crippling incompetence for intent user.

I'm surprised no one did this yet.

You know…I'm half expecting someone having Asami pulling something like embed related.

i'd be very happy if that's the case.

Was she Jewish?

Probably?

That picture was drawn by a Mexican or a black.

. . . But on the other hand Korra . . . you're a dumbass.

Nice suggestion user.

I report your shitty threads, but the Mods only delete half of them, and rarely give their opinion on it all.

Another good thread where OP asks for shitty memes to post to 9gag/reddit/tumblr/whatever.
I'm convinced it's all the one guy, in fact. The threads all share common traits.

Had another dumb idea but it's long.

Look Korra, you can lie naked outside in the moonlight and hope that the moon spirit will tide you over by jilling you off with some mutual "moon-sturbation" shit or you can let me bend the "element of surprise" on you with my hand instead?

It's beautiful, thank you.

(checked)
Well..ask and ye shall receive (Look, it's my first try..so feel free to bully)

You're right. Holla Forums has been shit and /tg/ is the one that's becoming shit.

h e h