Wikileaks 1606: Hillary Exposed as Rothschilds Puppet

Hillary to Rothschild:
"Let me know what PENANCE I owe You"

Hillary disclosure of state dept activity to a private citizen: sharing Middle-East Policy, regarding Tony Blair's visit to Israel with a private citizen Lynn de Rotschild, her tone that of a subservient minion

(at the very bottom:)
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1606

Hillary, US Sect. of State groveling in front of a private citizen, Lynn Forester de (((Rothschild)))

Hillary to Lynn:
Let me know what penance I owe you. And pls explain to Teddy. As ever, H

thanks to: twitter.com/d_seaman
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evelyn_de_Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Forester_de_Rothschild
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's like that Ben Garrison comic. This bitch is on her knees kissing the ring. It's probably just the way she talks but then again, it would come across as sarcastic no matter how well you know the person.

She is so fucking stupid holy shit.

Well it's starting to look like WW3 will be the globalist objective when the economic systems start crashing.

What I can't figure out is how the globalists would benefit from another WW. I mean if they're playing the long game then they probably expect it will be much easier to create a globalist regime with less people on the planet to police and control, maybe even make much of the land uninhabitable with fallout.

#Email1606

Holla Forums why does Alex Johns have to be right? :(

WW3 to get rid of Putin and install a ZIO-WorldOrder puppet in Russia to finalize the last chapter of OneWorld Government.

Russia is the Largest country on earth, vast resources, strategically located, One World Government is not fully realized until the Ruskis are contained

It's his new patented DNA Force™, keeping out kike corruption on a genetic level.

Yes, Hillary Clintgoy, kneel before your master.

I'm shocked by how stupid she really is.

When will he design a filter that filters kikes out of society? It could be his final masterpiece, one filter to rule them all.

Who's teddy?

Bump

Someone should request him to do that comic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evelyn_de_Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Forester_de_Rothschild

read the protocols of the learned elders of zion. it's their playbook and you read it and all of it is happening today.

ben already did but i don't have the unedited version, that's what user is referring to

Sounds like personal favors and obligations are jumping back and forth here…

eh

Looks like it could be a fairly simple and informal polite statement, kind of like 'let me know how i can make it up to you'.

Not saying that the Rothschilds arent incredibly powerful still, and that Hillary is not a tool of powerful Jewish families, but I doubt that Hillary is going to voluntarily whip herself for displeasing her overlords.

That's the one.

I recall Hillary having a lesbian affair with one of the Rothschilds so this may be some kink talk too. how's that for a mental image?

Thanks user, there is no way to scub that that image now.

i gotcha tbh fam

Maybe its complacency not foolishness.

What irony it would be if (((their))) masterplan which they carried out over multiple centuries is foiled by the very sexual liberation they created. Some Rothschild bigshot fucking that braindead/drunken hag.

bump

it is because it is the job of disinfo agents like him to tell some truths in with the insane shit in order to discredit those truths.

It is really strange when the leaders are all exposed as low IQ normie retards.

goddamn I love wikileaks

conspiracy theories vindicated

She is just politely letting a friend know that she is responsible for another friend not attending a planned visit in order to help save the world.
I don't see what is so controversial about this.