Ethics of picking a job

I'm getting ready to graduate in about a year and Raytheon and the NSA are always trying to scoop up grads. I'd rather not work for the MIC that corrupts our politicians or the NSA which violates our 4th Amendment rights daily. What are some good paying industries that aren't morally bankrupt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d5jqV06Yijw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone in America is morally bankrupt.

Sage for another help me find a job thread.

heh, good fucking luck.

youtu.be/d5jqV06Yijw
Defcon talk from ACLU attorney on how to be in tech w/o
raising too much suspicion
IF conscious > 0
IF you have no family #nothing to lose when targeted
firms specializing in open source #redhat
Else high_score=now #fuck the man
internet "security" firms #tor tails
Else
Apple #or Microsoft
or
facebook #any social media will do
or
Google
or
NSA/gubment
else
telecoms/ISP's

Here's ethics for you: almost every powerful organization/corporation is evil. You should try to get employed at the most evilest one, and then become a leaker or cause some damage to it otherwise.

I remember Jacob Appelbaum giving similar advice.

Go work with street shitter pajeet and become a Java developer. Video related is your future waifu OP.

fuck off commie

if realizing how retarded it is to call every single "powerful" organization/company evil just because they're big makes me a cuck or shill then so be it.

I take it back, you're just illiterate and autistic.

not an argument. blocked.

First get in a position where you're so qualified you have companies looking for you not the other way around, then you find startups that haven't had their ethics completely incinerated yet and work for them until they get bought and cucked

How's being evil/sellout cucked you dumbass? Cucked would be a company owner allowing someone else to control their company without getting anything from it. One example is falling for the diversity propaganda.

Pick one and only one and then realize both will slowly kill you and make you wish you had chose the other.

your pseudo code is appalling. please see me after class.

O-ok Senpai

you have no fantasy user

Anybody who works for somebody else is a gullible faggot. Just kill yourself already OP. You feable genetics are a detriment to my world.

get a job at the NSA then burn it down and run away into the woods. I have a cabin, you can live with me if you take hormones and wear my cosplay and groom yourself.

ethics only exist in europe

who cares about NSA and shit? tech jobs (at least software engineering and anything below such as admin) are filled with incompetent charlatans and shills. your best bet is to make sure you get paid as much possible while helping the company the least amount possible. the best outcome is that the company dies (which is extremely hard. normalfags are so cucked they will put up with any low you can bring the company to)

>>>Holla Forums
better yet, >>>/techpol/, go make it if it doesnt exist yet

lol it would just be a bunch of dumbasses shilling paid VPNs