OPERATION REDPILL PEWDIEPIE - BANNED FROM CUCKCHAN EDITION

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/87519465/
There has been discussion about Pewdiepie becoming more and more redpilled as time goes along

for example
>youtube.com/watch?v=EivRj_VfMgo

I propose the following

This could be bigger than WithOpenGates
Post redpills ITT and send them @Pewdiepie on twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MiYEbLQM2dg
twitter.com/KemperorReturns/status/759135105738616832
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews

interesting. too bad i dont use twitter

Niggers 1

stop protecting woman who go out with niggers and then get killed

IF A WOMAN GOES OUT WITH A NIGGER SHE HAS TO BE KILLED

Double dubs has a point, yet fails to understand the issue at hand. This is not about protecting coalburners, but to show the savagery of the sub humans.

Outright spamming may not be the best approach.
I'd say find some piece of conversation or a piece of content that can lead to a redpill and slowly develop on that. He's probably already immune to spam, considering how popular he is.

Dubs of truth and Führer dubs.
This is the way, anyone with twatter and people skills?

I'm not protecting them, far from it
But let it be known what happens when you burn the coal - you pay the toll

A better video is this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=MiYEbLQM2dg

Check the very beginning, and 7:36 (also in the attached webm).

How about go fuck yourself op, im not gonna let normie 12 year old cancer fanbase turn this into some inside joke.
tier bullshit.

you fucking moron we have a chance to be the fucking CIA and condition little kids into finding the truth about the holocaust, niggers and Jews

But then user wouldn't have his sekrit club

Holla Forums is a big guy now

you people are giving way to much credit to this particular fanbase.

He's looking pozzed, tbh

Its not about making them articulate or philosophical, its about making them our useful idiots instead of the kikes' useful idiots.

This. He is reaching out to young people.

they will switch as soon as they realize how "insensitive" they are being and cast the idea aside, this is a fanbase with no real conviction other then watching some guy on youtube, some pills are to big to swallow for normies.

you act as if normies watch pewdiepie and not 12 years old edge lords
they will go after whatever their memelord will tell them

Surprises this hasn't been suggested yet.

PewDiePie is a guy who play games.

We have to make him play a red pulling game.

We can try to start with Hitler or Churchill, that's just an innocent quizz, and then move to something much bigger.

This. That said, using the jews as a talking point is the best thing since he seems to be somewhat wise to them already since he does make jokes at their expense already. He is not in contact with minorities aside from sanitized encounters and kids so he would probably be resistant to all of that shit.

Are there any games that do not call things the way they were through out history, but create alternative and essentially the same struggle that Germany went through and make the player figure out everything himself?

I think it was me who broke him, because for years me and other Finns went

SWEDEN YES

to him and he was a typical cuck back then eventually he started waking up, for some reason. Rumor is that reality has hit him hard.

BRILLIANT

Clutter his inbox with this request

except that the "game" sucks and its completely biased, even a 12 year old could tell.

Whoever made it was a real idiot.

My first exposure to antisemitism was call of duty in game chat, as a 15 year old kid, i thought it was funny and went along with it, at the time I was a liberal. Kids are impressionable and the things you learn in childhood stay with you. You don't have to really understand the memes to laugh at them, but eventually they get into your head and you start actually considering them. After a few years i realized it wasnt all just a meme that jews are greedy bastards who fuck you over any time they can and now I am on Holla Forums

those silly youtubers that kids love calling people fucking jews does work

"We can't let Holla Forums grow, we need to make sure it stays a containment board. We have to make sure the goyim wants to keep it as its containment-board too He He He. "

Someone get the real image

It's not a jew, but yeah.

PewDiePie is against Trump, you retards

he doesnt even know about Trump or american politics.
Hes spouting whatever his subscribers want to hear, its fanservice.

Shouldn't you be back in school redditfaggot?

Bump. What's his Twitter? Send
twitter.com/KemperorReturns/status/759135105738616832
to him.