Important

Is day-drinking acceptable?

if you dont care about your body & have a good everyday life (with work, friends etc)… why not

i did it for a few years but i realised that alc wont make you happy. now i'm sober for over a year and im turning into a normal fag lol

nice

Ive been doing it and for some reason im 5 states further north than ive ever been. My license and car are illegal and i have to move an illegal person halfway across the country because good pussy made me do it. Pray for me anons, we may make it out of this insane quest yet. Havent had alot of time for Holla Forums lately lol

good luck user

It's only really fun if you have a chance to take a nap, and the joy of it mostly comes from breaking a rule. The fact that we all consider it unacceptable is why it's fun.

It's also most fun if you have at least one person to do it with, and it leads to weird sex and impulse amazon purchases.

Moderation, nigger.

Moderation is for fags. If you're gonna drink, drink like the aryan ubermensch of Finland.

Well I can't disagree with that, being a Finn in blood myself. Finns have the best culinary skills

what other kind of drinking is there?

Those are called Italians.

good point

Only if you are a teenager
I was a really cool teenager

fucking normal fag.
opiates are only acceptable choice.

dude weed lmao

I can't, I either taper off and become sober again which makes me angry, or I keep the party going until I black out. Starting at 9pm or so and crashing a little after midnight/one-am works well enough for me.

i get u user

I'm drinking right now, cheers OP.
Drinking daily is a bit degenerate, but my grower is still drying her herb and I need some sleep aid

I drink all day erry day niggas.
Picked up two cases of Burnett's handles last night because after this storm hits they're probably gonna halt alcohol sales. They did it back in '04 to curb looting and DT's are a bitch.

wew. gl

I either taper off in like 6-8 hours or get drunk enough to vomit so I can't do long drinking sessions. Once I get drunk enough to not feel the alcohol I just drink way too much liquor.

Good on you, BlackHawk… just in time to play guitar in your band, huh?!

Day drinking is fine as long as you have a job.

depends on how shit your life is