I had an idea

I had an idea.

What if Holla Forums started up a counter-Correct the Record? Basically we could all organize in a Discord group or something and the countless NEETs here could use their free time to engage in coordinated Facebook like manipulation to promote pro-Trump comments and push certain narratives to normies. The thing is, the tide is turning already but they have THEIR forces out trying to make sure the top comment of every Facebook article on Trump is super negative.

If we limited our efforts just to Facebook at first, and stayed rigorous/inviting with our messaging, we could seriously potentially take over that fucking website. I don't think it would be hard. Think about how many normies just idly click through Facebook's trending articles. That's where we would focus and dominate, making sure that every Trump-related article people see has our voice alongside it, whether its explaining some controversial thing Trump said, or throwing the ball back to Hillary Clinton, or promoting his vision for America. If we can take over the Facebook trending section, we can really go a long way to providing a pro-Trump atmosphere this election.

And building the infrastructure of a NEET-powered Counter-Corrector would potentially allow us to branch out into other sectors too…

Alright, now I know you probably will ignore this and not respond to it. You don't have to respond this time. But I hope that I have convinced you it's a good idea. In fact I believe that if we do this, we can influence the poll numbers. So if you believe along with me, please just remember this idea. Turn this post into a copypasta. Tell a friend about it, I don't care. But I really believe in this. And that's why I'll keep posting it. Until we can get the machinery moving, and we can turn Holla Forums's productive energies into something beautiful and fun, and actually be useful. Nobody expected Donald Trump to come this far. He has given SO MUCH FOR US. It's up to us now to push him over the edge.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/T5gYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qPZVvrLkRhw
discord.gg/tahZx43
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE MUST RALLY FOR THE GLORY OF OUR GOD EMPEROR

We should probably do more than just facebook. Link a forum post, anyone who's registered there comes in for backup.

daily reminder that Blizzard is shit, and so is Overwatch

Sure, but I think our targets should be places that are ripe with impressionable normies who will be easy to argue with. We don't want to tie up resources arguing with Stephen Fairgrounds on starkravingatheism.net yknow. And we need to gear this for maximum exposure. I just think like, waging a war of conquest against Facebook is something that we can all get behind. Right? We want to stick it to those fuckers and turn their own website against them? I want us all to be able to look back and say "wow. Holla Forums owns Facebook."

We need to act like an army. Everyone does what they can and the desire for territory is carved into the board's collective conscious. This is about winning the election for Donald Trump. We have the manpower. We have the time. If we set up a base of operations I bet we could take over just about any website as long as we adhered to cohesive messaging.

Bump for idea, but under one condition.
Every time an user asks other user to do something like red-pilling youtube comments, he has to say "user, your sleeper agent status has been revoked. It's time to serve your country and path the way for the Don in the white house." and it should be called Operation Metachess.

Here is some fresh WebM OC as motivation I made, but had to re-cut so that I can post it again on Holla Forums and of course the picture.

M.A.G.A

bump

Bump

Great idea. Maintaining the chaotic, decentralized nature of chans and user Ops, but providing a Holla Forums framework for specific goals and targeting specific online communities, will make it so CTR cannot even compete. They don't have the numbers- nor the passion- to overcome a true grassroots operation overwhelming them by focusing on specific tasks.

Consider that we'll have to study containment techniques the corrupt tech companies are using. We have numbers to trend, but they are actively identifying anything conservative or anti-Hillary, and putting them in their own groups. Sometimes they just kill a trend so it doesn't get visibility, but what twitter especially has been doing recently is equivalent to a shadow-ban, where pro-Trump tweets will only show up on other pro-Trump accounts. Meanwhile, nobody else sees them.

Basically, we need a primer on each social media platform and what anons have learned about each. Need to learn what techniques work to game the trending system, and keep switching them up to avoid detection. We can prob manipulate trends at first, but these faggots will keep changing things to quash any pro-Trump / anti-Hillary info as times goes on.

Only 2 months left. Time to get our hands dirty, anons.

That's a real good point.

I thought that was what we were already doing, minus the honeypot single point of failure.

A note on comment sections:
These are the most important, anywhere. The key is getting a quality post to be the first comment. Those typically get pushed to the top and stay as the 1st thing ppl see, usually forever.

The most effective is building positive consensus for a pro-Trump article, maybe bolstering it w/ add'l facts or anecdotes. Anti-Trump or Pro-Hillary articles should be critical while dropping facts to break the narrative. If you have Internet People support pushing these comments to the top, it's the 1st thing ppl read. If there's lots of consensus, they'll tend to think the crowd is right. It's an important psychological tactic, and anons should absolutely dominate those areas that are currently controlled by CTR. Developing a tactic to overwhelm comment sections, while staying w/in guidelines (or learning what the mods' line is and never crossing it), will crush CTR's hold over these normie communities.

Also, remember to appeal directly to normies, not pro-Hillary shills. Meaning, don't get drawn into their arguments. You control the narrative, and you can talk about whatever you want. Unless you can checkmate them in 1 post, they'll always move the goalposts and it's pointless to let them jerk you around.

It's the impression that counts. If you can also have quality content to back it up, even better. But what you project is more important to lazy faggots who won't research what anyone is writing.

Comment sections. If our people dominate the comments and it seems like we are the ones who have the prevailing set of opinions, i.e. pro-Trump common sense conservatism anti-establishment anti-Hillary etc, then we will create an atmosphere where people will feel much more open to be a Trump supporter. And that will lead to a landslide victory.

I already know how we would do this. We create a list of popular Facebook pages where people get their news. Everything from FOX to even CNN, and we don't bother with Huffpo cuck bullshit because they're already far gone. Every time one of these sources posts something Trump-related, our community will become aware of it. One of us will post a link to it in the Discord, or the general, or whatever. Around that link a discussion amongst ourselves will begin, thinking about the best way to combat an anti-Trump narrative the article might be pushing, or to reveal a potential pro-Trump narrative, etc. The point is that there is an atmosphere of interest and activity around what people are saying about Trump. Getting the community interested and engaged in what's being said about Trump in public will be the key to getting this whole thing going. Luckily we're already interested in Trump, and we already talk about him, and we already talk about what people say about him.

The only difference is that now we will be organized. In our discussion we will make it a game to formulate the perfect response and immediately push it out and tweak it to fit all relevant sources. Does this make sense to everyone? We basically will make it a thing where you can come to this place, this Trump the Record general or whatever it will be called, see all the Trump-related articles posted on Facebook, see all links to all the comments with our responses so you can help push them to the top with likes, and then in the thread and Discord at all times the conversation will be geared towards rapid-response messaging to Trump-related articles and other content.

Again, I hope this all makes sense. If you have any suggestions tell me. But I think this is a good guiding strategy. Let me knw.

This is brilliant. We need to think about which websites would be the easiest for Holla Forums to intellectually steamroll, and conquer them in order of largest and least difficult to largest and most difficult.

Any suggestions as to which site we should tackle first. Facebook would be a big win, but is it the easiest? We could set up huge interlocking networks of dummy twitter accounts for spreading propaganda, the same way another group of anons did for those /cfg/ threads on cuckchan. Thoughts?

We are on the same page

I suppose we need to develop a framework for comment section control and get anons in that habit

So now, rather than just go on Holla Forums and read articles, it should automatic to fire up social media and makes the rounds. Anons share it via their various accts on various platforms, then immediately swarm each comment section.

If every user got in this habit, it would be a continual bombardment for each article posted here (and if we're smart, like not direct linking fr here, effective use of multiple accts, and staying w/in ToS, there's not much anyone can do to handle the swarm).

I like how you're thinking user, and I respect you for stepping up and creating a thread. I'd had a similar thought in the past. Also it'd be cool if we could get the help/support of the Emperor himself too. (probably illegal - but it would be nice to have a line of communication)

Anyway, if you're serious and not larping I'll offer some constructive criticism. imho, waging battle on kikebook would be wasted effort. That front is already lost/compromised. It's known they actively manipulate trending topics, etc. etc.

Personally, I think we'll be much more effective in converting normies/dropping redpills within physical reality/real life. (subtly of course)

If enough normies were to begin questioning their beliefs, naturally they would take these feels to the interwebs/kikebook to share.

Dropping pamphlets, posting trump related smuggies, pointing out circular left logic, going door to door…fuck man idk, all sorts of things we could do.

My personal idea is to make a youtube video promoting trump/wholeheartedly trying to convince my state to go red. wafag here…so…yeah, seattle..gay. Basically an emotional plea arguing with logic/dropping red pills to the extreme - asking (no, pleading!) my state to vote red, because they had to watch their nominee get fucked over by killary/a corrupt/rigged system…..and if WA went red there could be no denying that Trump's win would be a landslide/could not be rigged.

Once I had the video ready, turn the libshits pathetic attempted at meme'ing back on them creating posters that just said, "#BetterRedThanDead" with a QR link or the address of the youtube video. Print thousands of these posters and post them all over seattle/liberal burbs and hope to get the hashtag trending.

This I could actually accomplish, it's just a matter of finding the courage to put myself out there in the line of fire. Cost estimated at maybe 500 bucks, not that bad really….but I might get beaten/ostracized in my own home town…that would suck.

Anyway what would be really cool would be if we could organize between anons a simultaneous release of #BetterRedThanDead videos across all 50 states on the same day. Then we could really get it trending/get (((major media))) attention.

If you fags really wanna do this I'm in, I just can't do it alone.

Why not both?

Personalized appeals and actual campaigning are what Farage alluded to. In order to win like Brexit, we've got to reach ppl who have never voted before. Winning hearts and minds of randos on JewTube, and actually getting out in the communities to talk to ppl, achieve this.

However, controlling comment sections and dominating CTR are almost as important. Controlling the online narrative is a more tangible goal for many autists and anons who never leave the house.

Do anything and everything you can for the next 2 months. Including signing up to volunteer directly on the Trump site, and donating when possible. Anti-voter fraud activities are important too.

Here's why I'm so jazzed about Facebook. You probably can't find a bigger audience elsewhere as far as normies go. We can also literally target swing voters on Facebook through local news pages, right down to the most important counties in the election… Everyone has a Facebook account pretty much, the accounts are extremely easy to set up as long as you're fine with having an extra Gmail or two. And most importantly it's the easiest to use. It's fun, we can quantify the response, and we'll know when we are winning because the normies will join in with us. Taking over Facebook would have more value to us than taking over Twitter because of the way exposure works on both websites. On Twitter normies don't really read the responses to tweets. On Facebook they definitely do. I'm leaping over to responding to this other user, but it's still the same thought, so please keep reading.

Hey user, please read the above response as well before this one. It's pertinent.

Anyway, here's what I'm proposing on the Facebook front. Of course we can branch out into other websites too, and real life, but from now until November if we created a big board-wide spectacle about our conquest of Facebook, we could actually do it. The point is to tie it to the imagination of the community, make it a communal thing. Facebook is so large we could break it up into chunks based on regions, demographics of readership, etc, and dominate entire areas. We don't have to focus on trends alone. The point is to use crowdsourcing to turn the website into our playground, where we have eyes on all relevant corners, and we take delight and revel in pushing our vision.

This is my argument for Facebook. Let me know what you think. I'm absolutely all the way in.

Think about bringing this to TRS. Those guys love raiding comment sections and they're pretty good at rhetoric.

We do it for free.
Shillary spent $1million USA dollarydoos on CTR in June, $6 guerillian in July and Christ only knows how much in August.
Their astroturfing is shit-tier because they don't do it for free.

Same guy here. Once we have a plan and some infrastructure like a Discord, a regular general, etc, we need to make infographics that go viral among NEETs calling them to flock to the colors. We should really put some fashy vision in our community's heads of Trump's Internet Blackshirts marching across Facebook like the blitzkrieg through Poland. This is fun, but it is also our DUTY. And seriously, if we get to a point in like mid-October where this whole idea for Trump the Record has gained steam and we can seriously say Facebook is compromised in our favor, I think the polls would start to reflect that as well.

Oh, and we post those infographics (by infographics I mean graphics explaining what we're doing) on places like The_Donald, and all over Holla Forums and Twitter and shit. Basically make them go viral. That would be our recruiting drive.

great idea
TRUMP INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE
to smash ctr, shillary cucks, shitlibs and nazis.

Why not create a reddit?

/r/enoughclintonsshills

Yeah that's exactly what I'm talking about. It's about getting into the habit, making it realistic, and getting the community interested. Those are the 3 pillars of success.

A reddit would be a great idea, though it might be a little too out in the open. Reddit is the ideal place to recruit besides Holla Forums though

Good point, I never thought of that.

I'm with you 100%. You know, another thing I didn't realize about Facebook, is if we were to take it over our message would leak into other sites as well, because, like you said, most people have a Facebook.

As far as which demographic we ought to target, I'd say high school/college age whites are the most important.

Anyway, yeah we need to get a general going. What kind of redpill material do you think we should we disperse?

We use the Brexit campaign as our messaging model. We must always operate with the assumption that the United States is more conservative than the UK and thus people will be more inclined to agree with if we take a stance that matches the Brexit stance on a given issue. We keep our messaging generally pro-Trump, anti-illegal immigration, anti-refugee, etc. I don't know about specific material but we should avoid linking things if we can because a) makes it obvious to tell who we are if we're all linking the same shit and b) normies probably won't read it.

If Trump wins the election we can spin our makeshift NEETPAC into a more general redpilling machine, but for now literally everything we come up with should just be whatever makes Trump look good, and whatever fits the narrative that will lead him to victory in November.

Hi same guy

Yeah I think the key is getting anons in the habit of treating each election-related article posted here as a mini-Op. Once we have research/background for fb and other social media typed up (i.e. distilling this thread into an executive summary so anons understand who/what/why/when/where), an easy-to-follow base set of instructions for what they should be doing on fb w/ each article, and a good resource of infographics/memes/sources to draw from, anons will have a framework for each article they read. Supplement that w/ whatever extra discussion forums we create, and anons also have hubs to organize and share content, sort of an ongoing meta Op which lives on Holla Forums but also transcends it.

From there, it's a matter of getting anons on board, then normalizing this behavior so it's automatic. Read an article on Holla Forums (or anywhere), execute Trump the Record activities, further discuss and plan w/ other anons via our established channels (including switching tactics when needed, so if fb clamps down, it's circumvented in real time)

If thousands could make this automatic behavior each time they read an article, think of how fb will be conquered.

fuck yeah alright, well we're both on exactly the same page

tomorrow if i'm not busy i'll make a preliminary general, but if i am busy then i'll just repost the copypasta i made or something. but yes, that's exactly what i'm talking about. especially the meta OP. anons already exhibit this behavior whenever shit happens, for example happening threads or whenever youtube tries to push diversity on us. we're creating a system where this behavior is organized and directed towards winning Trump the election.

i think we've made some progress today. going to bed now. if anyone else wants to take command of making a general go ahead by all means, but anyway i'm off. night.

I think having a database of fact-focused infographics and memes for common topics (correcting disinfo, Trump policies, Hillary scandals) will help anons get started, and will help anons understand the type of comments they should be leaving best suited for normies. They'll be guidelines.

Then we should encourage anons to make their own to address each specific article/comment. Maybe we give tips for making quick infographics, the best aesthetic to use, how to do it quickly, etc. Like user pointed out, it will be more personal, thus more effective, and will avoid detection by everyone posting the same shit.

Anons need to understand the psychology behind normies on fb, and what leaves the strongest impression on them. Also the comment system itself and how to game it. Distilling this info in an easy-to-read format for anons will help make these Ops less daunting for those who don't use fb. Make it easy, remove the uncertainty, and provide easily repeatable instructions, and I think we can get good numbers for this.

I already do what OP has suggested on my own whenever I have the time. I pose as a former Sanders supporter who has had enough of Clinton's bullshit. I then point out the things that I supported Sanders over, which are all points that he had in common with Trump, and I then explain that Trump shares these ideas.

Specifically: Both were anti TPP, both want drug policy reform (specifics differ, but broad strokes work on normies), both were anti NAFTA, both wanted to replace Obamacare.

If that doesn't work, I start pointing out the awful things that Hillary does and then I say "Even if Trump DIDN'T have those positives to him that I just described, he'd still be better than Hillary by default because he's just kind of dumb. Hillary is full blown evil."

Of course, I don't think Trump is dumb, but normies love to bash him and they tend to go, "well, yea, I guess he IS just kind of dumb and not necessarily malicious in intent like Clinton…"

I've had moderate success so far. Convinced a few dozen Sanders supporters to vote Trump. Supporters that won't vote Trump no matter what can typically be tricked into voting for Jill Stein. To recover from your pro-Trump rhetoric and push Stein is easy. Simply say "Well, I guess you have a point. My second choice is Jill Stein. Maybe I should vote for her…"

Then they'll respond with their opinion on her because normies LOVE to give you their opinions on everything. If they have a positive opinion and already plan to vote for her then move on. If they like her but they don't think they can win and are thus voting for Clinton then explain that "we NEED every single vote that we can possibly get for Stein because it'll help the Greens get funding" (when in reality they'll never hit that threshold during this election cycle) and follow that up with a bunch of (obviously biased, but they won't care) polls that show Clinton wrecking Trump, saying "Look, she's going to win no matter what. The best thing we can do if we can't beat her is get Stein into a position to run again in 4 years!"

Etc., etc., I'm sure you guys get it.

One last thing before I go to bed for real. Probably the most important thing is that we can direct what user does. Getting user to feel like he is making a difference and contributing to the Trump campaign will be what drives our motivation and gives this project momentum. Cultivating an atmosphere on Holla Forums where it's like… everyone knows that this is what the board is doing, at least until the election, is very important.

Perhaps we could even get moderators involved if they're interested. Just to sticky a general or something like they did for the Correct the Record exposed threads. Who knows.

Definitely jump onto an emerging discussion platform, Candid.
It's anonymous and many normies are jumping on waiting to be redpilled, plenty of salty arguments to be had on there, zero ways to safe space, no block list bullshit like twitter.
With enough pol on there we can easily set the tone.

We want to win the election, not promote Candid user

Candid doesn't have enough people on it to make a huge difference, but if you're using it anyway then you could at least make that time productive, I guess.

Change two minds, they change two minds each on their own, and then those people change two minds each…

It might help a little.

That said, Facebook is the ideal platform for this. Make a fake profile if need be. Use a profile image that can't be reverse image searched if you can. I like to use an automated Imgur fusker that pulls 100 images at random. I then find a good face, run it through tineye, and then throw it up. If people question why you don't have any other images just say "I do, they're just for my friends only."

Meanwhile, you'll need friends. It might benefit if people with good looking fake profiles added each other en masse, but that could also lead to a chain reaction if someone fucks up.

You officially organize anything and the Jews will already be planning to infiltrate, subvert, and corrupt it from its inception. If by some miracle that doesn't work, you'd just make it easier to take you all down at once. Just shitpost like you always do.

I almost vomited.

You mean like they already do to this board? Thanks but we're pretty good at dealing with shills already.

Why?

Who says that can't happen the other way?

bump

RIGHT WING SHILL SQUADS

OP's plan is too decentralized to be subverted effectively. Besides, We're all too familiar with shill tactics to be mislead that far.

You know what would be a great starting target?
Imgur.

How do I know this?
Because it's the only fucking website I've had access to at work.
The website has the biggest fucking sheep mentality I've ever witnessed.
Something gets 50 upvotes? You're golden.
All it would take it a bunch of Holla Forumslacks carpet bombing everything in usersub that isn't redpilled humour/info with downvotes.
Then taking that same group of anons and upvoting amongst themselves, the sheep on the site will more than definitely follow suit.

Easy way to get to the frontpage?
1. Post le edgy controversial opinion with that stupid "unpopular opinion puffin" maymay.
2. Put shit like "I know this makes me a bad person, but I can't help but…"
The faggots on the website crave feel good points so badly they won't be able to stop themselves from comforting you. "You're not a bad person OP, it's just shitty that happened to you :)"
(Meanwhile Holla Forumslacks will be upvoting amongst themselves and downvoting the complete faggots.)

1. Compile a shit ton of screencaps from 4 & 8chans boards that aren't Holla Forums (They have to be 'funny')
2. Compile a bunch of redpilled screencaps from 4 & 8chans
3. Create a folder which is 75% humour 25% redpill and randomize that shit so the redpills are next to each other.
4. Upload it with the name "Greentext dump"
The faggots eat this kind of shit up, do you want to know why?
Because they actually still believe 4chan is the 'evil disgusting final boss of the internet' meme.
I'm serious, not even Reddit believes that shit anymore.

1. Post something faggoty as fuck.
2. While it's gaining traction you literally change everything about the post.
(Anons might want to bulk downvote any comments talking about the post when it was blue.)

If this doesn't pick up the thread I'll create a new one…

Really good idea. Heil'd and bumped

Thanks faggot.
Also what might be worthwhile mentioning.

Someone calls you a racist?
Just claim you have a nigger gf or something.

That is a fucking brilliant meme. Think about it. "Correct the Record" is wide open for sarcasm, as the snide refrain goes, "thank you for correcting the record". But you can't do that with "Trump the record". Doesn't work. We need to proudly call our mass social media movement that. Rub it in their face if called shills. That's right. I Trumped the record. Wear it as a badge of honour (depending on the context and venue, of course).

Problem with that is more and more companies have learned what an Achilles heel the comments can be to their narrative and thus, remove them.

Not saying we shouldn't do it, it just something to keep in mind.

Something gets 50 downvotes? ALL OF YOUR POSTS ARE PERMANENTLY HIDDEN.

Imgur is worse than Reddit’s system.

mmh?

bump
Since I don't want to be alone on that faggoty fucking website.

Do you need some backup right now? I need to make an account, right?

What's it like to be an SJW?

Just made an account. Whenever you are ready.

Wouldn't say I NEED it, I've put up with that place for years now.
I just think it would make a good first target for "Trumping the Record" as said.

Sadly yes.
Just use a temp email or something.

Might be worthwhile making a pastebin of peoples usernames.
Pretty sure Holla Forums did something like this on Tumblr a while back IIRC

$0.01 has been deposited to your account.
Thank you for Correcting the Record!

You’ll always be alone, because as soon as you’re downvoted far enough YOU’RE HIDDEN. Imbecile.

Well hopefully you'll like this logo I came up with then

That's quite a (((pessimistic))) view. I think that if we work together we can subvert them, fast.
A loner shill is a loser shill, after all.

Imgur is only good for hosting images with redpills in them. You can’t fight against the site owners other than doxx or DDoS. It’s just not possible.

A more parodic version.

God that's baller. I also agree that Imgur is something we can tackle later on, we should focus on Facebook.

You can still drop subtle redpills and abuse cognitive dissonance on normalfags.
Shill wisely.

discord.gg/T5gYQ I made a Discord over here for discussion.

sigh

It's good OC user, think you'd have more luck over on cuckchan /wsg/ Trump thread.

Don't worry, user. I saved them.

While we are at it, sauce for the song in the webm?

The song is called Limousine by Penthouse Apartment from the Album TRUMP.

youtube.com/watch?v=qPZVvrLkRhw

Based, thanks

how long until Facebook takes it down?

Our hub would be on Holla Forums and Discord, not Facebook.

Holla Forums/cuckchan

getting The_Donald involved would probably not be a bad idea too

I can't fucking wait until this election's over.

Fuck off I knew there would be some shill to come along and complain. Everyone knows The_Donald is basically a Holla Forums colony with lots of overlap. At some point our only limitation is going to be raw manpower. But you clearly don't support Trump anyway so I don't know why you're even here.

I like Trump. I'm voting for Trump.
I just hate fucking Reddit and newcucks like you who don't know *chans/Reddit rivalry history. No exceptions.
I want this election to be over so retarded Reddit crossposters like you will fuck off already.

God dammit. I know Reddit's rivalry history, I'm just not autistic enough to actually care about it when I'm trying to work on a project. Please buzz off.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
We don't need your centralized shit.
Thread after thread trying to get Holla Forums into one place for easy monitoring, doxing and subversion.
>b…but doesn't ask for .
So fucking what. The tactics of the agents are as predictable as they are effective.
I know what you arrogant young men are thinking: "No one would get MY info, I'm savvy, I don't talk, I'm not STUPID, fuck you coward."
This overflowing egoism is exactly your weak spot, young men.
Bye bye anonymity.

But yeah, what do I know. Go ahead. Try to fix what isn't broken, it is surely (((pure coincidence))) that we have multiple threads pushing for the same thing, IRL meeting/forming of pol social media groups/reduction of anonymity by other words.

Confirmed newfag. KYS

an you were doing so well

DROPPED

It is broken, if you don't think Correct the Record has fucked the Internet then you aren't paying attention

Facebook articles are compromised, most internet comment sections besides Youtube are compromised. They have a massive operation and there is no way to fight back if we don't have an organized effort.

I understand what you're saying when you talk about infiltrators but come on, we are so hostile already to outsiders, we would be able to identify them in a heartbeat. And where are these other threads? As far as I know I'm the first one to come up with this idea. You realize that the accusations of shillery can go both ways right? This is an idea that a lot of people seem to agree could actually lead to influencing the election. I wonder who would be against that?

It exists
>>>/BMW/

But seriously, look at Facebook, Reddit, Yahoo. Correct the Record is fucking everywhere.

Everyone says this already exists or that we're already doing it but again, not what I'm talking about. Stop shitposting please

How is it not what you're talking about?

That's the board that started the "cuck" meme, what you're talking about, if you're talking about anything is the targeted dissemination of memes to achieve political change - which is the purpose of the board

It'll never happen. For some reason we've never had a good grasp of propaganda and media control. It's why the "right" always gets fucking crushed.

There's a indeed a lack of unity and organization, but we'll work to fix this.

I agree with
defeatist attitude. I'm retarded and have completely ignored that last year as well.

Don't be a moron. Turn on your television, launch a web browser, turn on the radio, then pretend that what I said isn't entirely factual. It isn't defeatist you little shit eater, it's realist, and until outreach and reprogramming to the fucking unwashed masses gets fixed, elections are going to continue to be a fucking 50/50 toss up.

I'm not talking about memes though, I'm talking about messaging. Making sure that Facebook articles have pro-Trump comments at the top. Targeting news pages in swing states. This is specifically to get Trump elected, now we can potentially have our hub on that board if it's safer or something but to imply that they're already doing what I'm talking about just indicates that you didn't read the thread.

CYNICS OUT OUT OUT

Most of America is conservative

Brexit fucking happened

Trump could win in a landslide. Any Republican could win in a landslide this year.

Out out out.

That's not feasible, our strength is memes

To do what you're suggesting requires connections and control over media companies and massive amounts of money

If you think it is cynical to note a lack of rational narrative in popular media, you're as god damned retarded as your autistic 30 posts would imply.

oh schlomo

You're literally talking to yourself. This is like talking to a female.

NEET soldier reporting in. I understand that Trump will make my army benefit by deporting all of the illegal immigrants who are leeching off of welfare.

What can I do?

Wage Memetic Warfare through Dank Memery

What do you think Correct the Record does? They pay people to create accounts on a bunch of different websites and post online, and support each other with likes and upvotes. We're asking NEETs who do this shit for fun regularly to create one account and do the same thing. It's not impossible. It wouldn't even be difficult, it would be fun. We're already planning it out.

I'm saying it's not invincible. We need to break through the media. We need to create an atmosphere of populism. Obviously the media is biased, but we can still talk directly to the people through comment sections.

Blasphemy!
you just jelly cuz u don't have a hot bod like D.Va

Forgot the
Hello plebbit.

discord.gg/T5gYQ Report to the Discord for further briefing. Even if this thread fills up with shills we can have a cohesive discussion in the Discord

Then what you're talking about isn't directly forcing companies to change their stories or headlines - what you're talking about is Memetic Warfare, which is what we've been doing and the entire purpose of the board that I posted

Dubs checked, but you're still a low IQ faggot.

I agree, it isn't invincible, but ignoring it isn't helping anything. I actually perceive it as vulnerable currently if you believe culture as a swinging pendulum. The left right now is more sensitive to critical theory than the right is, if people want to get dirty, but there doesn't seem to be any guts for subverting media.

Gotta filter those goys that disagree! We're all shocked. Shocked, I say.

You give up too easy, this pleases Mordecai.

Never underestimate the power of even a single phrase said to a normalfag.

It's not about changing people minds in one day, it's about planting the seed of doubt in them. When you realize that, Mordecai is displeased.

Let the memes do the rest.

LET THE MEMES FLOW

Am I tinfoiling here or is there an unusual number of shills grossly offended at the thought of rebalancing media narrative.

Well, they get paid per post, so they have to shill a lot.

These dragon dildos aren't free, you know.

I like the idea.

It apparently struck a nerve.

I still in now way think the RNC has the balls or spine to do anything useful to level the narrative landscape, even if someone could assume they have long term relevancy in any of this, but in the short term it's going to fall upon the internet and disruptive media to make grounds against "progressive" media.

THREAD THEME

==ALTERNATIVE THREAD THEME=

This a million times (or six million). Gaymergate was cucked beyond belief in this regard. The time to fight back is now.

Bumping this. Mods pls sticky so we can organize.

discord.gg/T5gYQ

the discord is up and running if you aren't aware

Twatterfag reporting in.
Just tell me where to go and I'm there.

bump and link to discord

discord.gg/tahZx43

This is the same group as the other links in this thread

A post will be made soon and we will try to get it stickied