SNL makes fun of our guy

What's SN|L's deal, why are they so leftist?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YOYEn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SNL are cockmongers

SCTV was always better.

SNL stopped being funny a long time ago.

"your guy" is an unapologetic child murderer

What do you think?

Why does everyone hold Alec Baldwin as an actor in high regard? I've seen a lot of his stuff, and I think this was his best role.

Clickbait.

I don't understand 90% of the actors people claim are good.
The only actors who have consistently entertained me are Liam Neeson and Jason Statham, and that's only because they do the same role every time so I know what I'm getting into.

All the actors they get on SNL, from a non-burger perspective, seem to be either washed up comedians and actors or actors from current sitcoms.
Not a lot to work with there.

Are you describing SNL or Trump?

So sad.

no, deyr jusd sayn, drupkuq, bud i donb egspeg u 2 umbersand

Has it ever been funny?

Where is the joke in this?

Saves us the trouble of killing it or its brood later.

edgy

It's another anti-trump propaganda shilling for democrats party who are their owners like they always do. They of course will shill for the piece of shit of democrats party in next election and forever. They also attacked the son of Trump and the director of Avengers called Ivanka Trump a dog. Have this on Breitbart

The media of democrats party is better?
Buzzfeed, huffington post, cnn, new york times, washington post, usatoday, snopes, mediamatters, salon, and all other garbage owned by democrats party that I'm forgeting and majority of them are also in the hacked emails to read on wikileaks conspiring. CNN giving questions for Hillary Clinton before debate and you was forced to see her retarded disgusting face smiling to pretend false superiority and arrogance, her lying for 10 minutes in other video, Hillary Clinton trashed by Obama in 2008 and shilling for Hillary Clinton in 2016, the Hillary defending rapist with her voice, shilling for manipulate Palestine Elections with her audio, democrats party fear mongering, trying to create fake news against trump, CNN interviewing their own reporter and pretend that was protester, CNN cuting off when some guy was talk about the emails on wikileaks,m had so many things i forgot.

Have some here but not everything, had so much dirty, cheating in American elections for Hillary and she still lost.
archive.is/YOYEn

As was Clinton, as was Obama, as was Bush, as was and is the vast majority of the government. Trump may have lied about everything, but at least have some perspective.

its meta kino. the joke is really SNL itself

I don't feel sympathy for shitskins who send invaders into countries and ruin them.

he did?

They want everyone to forget this happened

are you mentally deficient or willfully ignorant?

And I never implied I liked any of those people either, so what's your point? Oh right, you don't have one.

Butthurt sandnigger detected

SNL died with Chris Farley.

Remember when spoiled Hollywood celebrities would just snort cocaine and leave people alone. Those were the good old days. Today the arrogant shits enjoy lecturing working class Americans on politics and morality, then snort their cocaine.

I don't support jews.

All comedy writers seem to do nowadays is tweet third-grade snark about republicans on twitter. I can't tell if they're taking their work home with them, or bringing their personal shit into work.

Can't tell if he wishes he was Jewish

No I'm pretty sure they snort cocaine before the lecture as well

SNL, everyone already knows trump is a Jew

edgy teenager detected

Why do you fags always play armchair psychiatrist?

ass mad goon detected

That's not how you spell liberal.

It's the same thing, same destructive ideology only repackaged with the singular purpose of destroying America, Christians and whites. At its core it's still pic related but constructed in a way that's destabilising, hence the focus on race rather than class.

I laugh much more of this picture and the video about Holla Forums made by them in 2016 (I don't saved the mp4 webm)

The fact that Pepe is now a globally-televised icon proves somewhere in 2016 our timeline has taken a very weird turn. I wonder what strangeness lies ahead. Praise Kek.

Did Holla Forums finally flip the switch and move to "pretend we never ever supported him"?

t. helpless whiny cuckservative

Is Holla Forums so autistic that they thought everyone on Holla Forums actually thought Trump was the next Hitler?

Too easy

Seems I was right, thanks.

Ooh, that's clever.

Explain the "Punished Trump" theory.

Hardly autism given that imkampfy & co. banned anybody who criticized the God-Emperor during the campaign. Holla Forums went from neo-nazi hugbox to Trump PR adjunct. Now that he's in office, everyone still on Holla Forums is pretending they weren't treating him as the second coming of Uncle Adolf. It's pretty sad. Not as sad as Holla Forums, but still.

I was saying he'd be another neo-con from the start, still he is doing some interesting things.

A lot of people were criticizing him for the wrong reasons. Instead of criticizing him for being a pro-establishment neocon, they falsely criticized him and his supporters for being neo-Hitler. Which was pretty dumb

He's a gentile jew

Retards spouting more 26437856955D chess bullshit.
If you're honestly claiming all of Holla Forums was 100% behind Trump with no skepticism regarding him at all then you're being willfully ignorant, or have never been to Holla Forums to see kukfy banning legitimate criticisms left and right until the only anons that could actually post were clearly redditors.
Holla Forumsacks not being able to criticize the president because of constant kvetching about "boo hoo ur a kike/shill/cuck praise kek look at all of this extradimensional chess!" is the exact reason /polk/ was created.

Did SNL eat shit from womens for that one skit where Hillary tries to copy everything Bernie does including becoming him?

I bet they had to burn the recordings

you got a problem with multiculturalism?

that picture is hot. any more?

you are despicable. I hope you grow out of your edgy teenager phase one day.

Funny how you start crying about one dead sandnigger child years after Obama helped level Gaza with the Israelis. As long as it's something negative you can use against Trump, you'll use it.

Funny how conservitards pull this one out of the hat every time, as if there was literally no other excuse for suporting someone who killed children.

Predictable as fuck. Nice assumptions, by the way. I hated Obama's guts.

Liberal establishment, not leftist.