180 Million Indian workers strike for better wages

archive.is/YfOkr

To put that into perspective that's %2.5 of the global population and %14 of india's population.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5t1vH
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/india-rejects-the-toilet-how-government-sanitation-drives-have-failed-to-sway-those-who-believe-10466041.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Genocide the whole lot of them. Pajeet ain't anything special. There's plenty of impoverished Indians that will gladly work in their places for less.

The poo is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it

Why contain it?
S'cool

Finally, some population control.

Good. The Koreans got uppity and the Japanese have quality control so a lot of businesses moved over to India.

The globalists are getting fucked because they forgot to actually propagandize India and India is still raw and violent enough to fight back if necessary.

Go to >>>/n/ and poo in the loo.

To be fair, the guy in the picture probably doesn't represent the whole crowd.

And lol of course the unions want a less reputation-based work force.

Lol, they're so poor! You'd think they'd be epochs further in development now that they've been free from Britain's oppressive rule for so long.

AND TODAY, THE STREETS WILL RUN BROWN WITH POO, COMRADES!

This is great news.I hope they socialize their food production and healthcare.
I want a mass famine damn it.

I hope they go full Mao on them and purge the population.

At 3:30 in vid related the predictions are coming to fruition.

I doubt it. Indians can't even do poo control correctly

There's so much of them that the loos are actually a minority in indian lands.

if communism & ebola chan both hit india, we'd be in interesting times.

Seriously, I always wondered how hard it is for them to dig a fucking hole in the ground and put up 3 walls and a door.

Comrades street shitters! The insurrection of five cleanleg districts should be pitilessly suppressed. The interests of the whole revolution require this because 'the last decisive battle' with the cleanlegs is now under way everywhere. An example must be demonstrated.

1. Hang (and make sure that the hanging takes place in full view of the people) no fewer than one hundred known toilet shitters, unpoo'd men.
2. Publish their names.
3. Seize all their toilet paper from them.
4. Designate further shitting streets in accordance with yesterday's telegram.

Do it in such a fashion that for hundreds of kilometres around the people might see, tremble, know, shout: "they are strangling, and will strangle to death, the clean smelling toilet shitters".

Yours, Pajeet.

Truly a mystery.

Is it the sheer number of Pajeets that prohibit making modern sewerage impractical? Or are they just so fundamentally corrupt and lazy that building shitters is pointless?

I can understand rural Indians crapping in the jungle but the rest of them have no excuse.
Perhaps it’s the monsoons that wash away the mountains of shit so they don’t have to fuck with it.

The Bongs figured out sewage systems in the 1850’s, what’s stopping these spacefaring Pajeets from doing likewise?

read social parasites.

good. i hope wages rise all over india.
maybe some jobs will actually come back.

Dammit, grammar and proofreading failure yet again.

*Do the sheer number of Pajeets somehow make the construction of modern sewerage systems impractical?

*Due to the sheer number

Time to stop posting…

Good american

Gods i hope Putin murder you all

Oy vey, that's 30 times 6 million!

Arent you 80 years too late to use that method?

t. someone who hasn't worked a single day in his life and lives on his parents expense

Actually Pajeets would benefit from their population being reduced to 10% of what it is, it would increase their wages. Kikes would be on suicide watch though.

Boy, are they in for a surprise.

Imagine all of them going to the DESIGNATED shitting street at the same time.

Every time i see so many people in commie color i know one certainty.

Death follows.

MAKE INDIA ARYAN AGAIN

If only there was someone who had a plan to escape from this bitter struggle and unite a nation.

If only someone wrote a book on it.

Apparently Indians like Hitler

A gibs uprising in India, eh? Good luck, higher-IQ Brahmin caste! You're gonna need it if they turn violent.

archive.is/5t1vH
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/india-rejects-the-toilet-how-government-sanitation-drives-have-failed-to-sway-those-who-believe-10466041.html

Well, Indians don't really have anything to be proud of nor do they have a lot of immigrants since their country is a third world shithole so that's not really a suprise.
Also, because of the huge mix of distinct religions and cultures in India it would be impossible to truly unify the Indian people anyway.

Eh it's not even the huge mic of distinct religions and cultures, it's the pure size

Will this result in (((international corporations))) outsourcing their outsourcing?

Of course not, it'll just cause Zimbabwe teir inflation and no increase in living standards because that's what Communism does

And then they tell me labor unions aren't proto-commies and communist entryists

They're problem isn't a lack of toilets. The government is actively trying to get people to shit in bathrooms and not on the streets. They've been builiding a lot of toilets.
The problem is that they think witches live in toilets and that they'll be snatched away to the underworld if they use them. I'm not joking.

Why can't they strike for better wages without being subverted by commies?