Holla Forums Arts: Art, Music, Architecture, etc

Here, we shall post, celebrate, and become inspired by the long history of Western beauty, art, creativity, and ingenuity.

Post all things created by Europeans (and Russians by extension) that exemplify the genius and power of the creative, white mind

Alleluia Behold the Bridegroom, beautiful chant made by an anonymous composer around the 18th century. No one knows who made this masterpiece, but he surely did give the world a little slice of heaven

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IS7gEykFMD8
youtube.com/watch?v=fcWo1hKHu40
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_art
emergenturbanism.com/2009/06/21/the-genesis-of-complex-geometry/
youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc
chirb.it/qaeNHv
a.pomf.cat/mlcbro.mp4
metopera.org/Season/Radio/Free-Live-Audio-Streams/
peridot.streamguys.com:7020/live-aac
vips.ecs.soton.ac.uk/index.php?title=VIPS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Ferraz_de_Almeida_Júnior
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGciAAfGJBM
renegadetribune.com/category/poetry-artwork/
realistischkunstschilders.nl/
facebook.com/thisiseuropa
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
youtube.com/watch?v=tg6avnq-b-k
8ch.net/pol/res/7953290.html#7953952
mega.nz/#F!vIkAFRbQ!CsQwdIi3FfEUQGBh8TaDbw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nursery
jpc.de/jpcng/classic/detail/-/art/Modest-Mussorgsky-1839-1881-The-Nursery/hnum/1639841
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alleluia Behold the Bridegroom
Made around the 18th century, Russian origin I believe
No one knows who made it though. Beautiful piece.

My adblocker was off for a minute there, and the ad on this video was for the youtube app or some shit. It was a crossdresser dancing to some generic hip hop.

As if the rapping Muslim wasn't enough

Well, here's Salve Regina everybody, a fantastic Templar chant. God have mercy on our fucking souls.

Cloth study by Mucha

He better fucking not when there's a 400+ reply Nazi Anime Girl thread up without an anchor

Caravaggio was fucking amazing

The only reason that's still up is because he's a huge fucking weeb

wtf is that second pic?

It looks like a photo recreation of The Temptation of St Anthony

Caravaggio is the father of modern style. He developed high-contrast which is basically used by everyone today in film, tv, graphic novels and video games.

Also a tortured character who used to get into sword-duels and ended up as the painter to the Knights of St. John.

Notice the Christ Cucks connect the planet Venus with the embodiment of Evil, Satan, the Lightbringer and Morning Star.

This comes from the Jewish tendency to demonize all Gentile beliefs, especially the worship of Ishtar, Astarte, Artemis, of the Goy.

Gentile gods are evil

A degenerate who has somehow become fashionable in the last five years among normies who know nothing of art.

loves me sum 19th century orientalism

Not western, but felt like posting it when I saw the first pic in the OP.

Notice how autistic obese neopagans wage a "holy war" by shitposting on the internet and generally serving as useful tools of jews and leftists to weaken the cohesion of the right

Oh wait, you aren't even useful to them since you're irrelevant because you're retarded

how new.ru OP?

Shame it's a mosque, but that place is fucking beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=IS7gEykFMD8

youtube.com/watch?v=fcWo1hKHu40

that snow covered village fills me with a longing i cant quite articulate.

I'm confident many of us felt similar sentiment the first time we saw it, friend.

Source on the dog one?

damn that village looks comfy

What black magic was used to give the illusion of the subject wearing a veil when the whole thing is made out of fucking marble?

Looks like a gay pride parade
Autism/10

How's this?

That just looks like hell.

Anyone know how to wget all images from an Holla Forums thread? I'd like to do it on this one.

I haven't found a working wget method for this.

I know, I'd just like to know how to do it with wget.

Get lost with your degenerate shit, kike.

Great thread lads

Futurism was an experimental fascist art movement, faggot. It was an early attempt at capturing movement in still images and pioneered several well-known artistic techniques that were later refined and used in comic books and animation.

So if it was 'fascist', why all of this shit has been labeled as

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_art

by the Über-fascists from Germany later on?

Great.

Low class plebs have no business dealing in art. Keep to your crafts, faggot.

Because they were too cucked to recognize their own inherent populism is the foundation of degeneracy.

t.

Hitler wasn't infallible and non-Italian futurism shied away from fascism, turning bland in the process.

Funny how the leftist scum is killing this imageboard.

Everything was better when your kind was kept illiterate, pleb

This is an interesting post. I remember reading in Manuel de Landa's War in the Age of Intelligent Machines a discussion of the start shaped fortress as a direct evolution of the city in response to the innovation of cannon artillery as an example of the arms race's influence on urban organization. A short article on the subject:
emergenturbanism.com/2009/06/21/the-genesis-of-complex-geometry/

Funny how you have not even a slight clue what you're actually fanbyoing.

to add to this, the modern equivalent to the star fort would be the bunker, which got its own post hoc aesthetic appreciation under Virilio's Bunker Archaeology

Enjoy being disenfranchised after the DOTR, pleb

This is amazing? It's like a star fortress with a moat surrounding it? Walls and narrow entrances probably made it hard to penetrate

Learn how to greentext, newfag. This is your last reply

This is amusing, they're even trying to subvert art threads now.

Your time will come.

Thanks for the resources, I'm in the planning/prototyping stages of a Holla Forums-related art project and this shit will probably come in handy once I make another prototype.

Indeed.

What sort of project?

What the fuck happened to craftsmanship?

probably died out in the face of home, electronic entertainment that involves doing absolutely nothing

Modern Art subverted it. If you try to learn craftsmanship in school these days they will try to sell you on scribble drawings with lengthy pseudo-philosophy.

It works because your teachers are the authority. So they MUST be right. I want my fucking money back.

youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc

At least post some good futurism, that's edging on modern art right there.

If you have some good futurism, feel free to share it with us.

They only teach it in ateliers.

I feel like Mary is actually cradling Western civilization

I don't understand.

I don't know, but slavposting is the premier artform of our time.

bump

I don't know if this counts…

it certainly fucking does

Another beautiful "chant" if you can call it that. It's more of a wordless prayer, which I wish there were more of.

Nothing like putting on some headphones and getting lost in this

Is neoclassicism Holla Forums approved?

Romanticism is not white or redpilled by the way.

This
That's Wiemar Republic tier degenerate art

I like this thread, heres some unconventional art

Looking for a specific picture, but I have shit memory. Here's the details I sorta know. If you think you have the pic I'm looking for, please post it.

Can we even build stuff like this now if we wanted to?

The architects must have had nothing short of divine inspiration and an endless love of God to produce works such as this.

A bit too clean/simple for my tastes, at least from what I've seen.

What's wrong with romanticism btw?

A quick Google search proves otherwise.

Picture unrelated.

I can pick any piece of music I like to arrange in any way I like for a small orchestra. It's guaranteed to be performed, and in a context where the audience is pretty much guaranteed to love it.
I started working on Sheharezade a few months ago but pic related reminds me that "Arabia" is a real place that exists outside fantasy, and fuck 'em. Help me choose something Holla Forums worthy.
I've got enough brass for some decent German oom-pah; plenty of strings (including soloist tier violin and cello); but no french horns and the woodwind section is only clarinet, flute, bassoon, and far too many saxophones. Probably a guitarist and pianist hanging around I can include if I want *to not be mean*.

Spot the neoreactionary Nick Land worshipping cuck. Why aren't you a member of the Communist Party yet?

Garbage "art". This is the oil painting equivalent of photobashing. This talentless hack simply copies photographs in oil on canvas. Hyperrealism is junk.

bump3, we are being raided by 9/11 dick posters

Here's a link to the latest labeled art folder: mega:///#F!qV0GEZTZ!Kowj6kZxxL3qi3ZQMytCbQ

me tbh

Antonín Dvořák - String Quartet No. 13 op.106, 2nd Movement

hillary is in a bad way

This reminds me of being a young Europoor, playing soccer in the streets with my m8s.

A mosque can always be converted into a church.

Joseph Haydn - Sonata No.53 in E minor 2nd movement

Ludwig van Beethoven - Lustig und Traurig (WoO 54)

Ludwig van Beethoven - Piano Sonata in F minor WoO 47 No. 2 - I. Larghetto maestoso

I recently spent a couple of months traveling in Europe, and stopped in Florence for a few days, firstly to see Michelangelo's David. Honestly, nothing I saw, in the Louvre, in the d'Orsay, Venice, Rome, wherever, could compare to seeing the David in person. It is, in my opinion, an absolute pinnacle of sculpture, and calling it a masterpiece doesn't even do it justice. I think a man can see this sculpture once, and never need to see another for the rest of his life.

The pose, the anatomy, even the sheer size of this massive piece of art can just overwhelm a man instantly. Whereas in viewing paintings, I think it's enjoyable to spend a long time looking at the little details here and there, or feeling absorbed in an artistically designed building, this image of David that is so purely human that is resonates with the viewer on this instinctual level. Eyes focused, haughty athletes, muscles tensed and ready to act, details that only a human brain can sense.

probably the best sculpture utilizing the Contrapposto pose

1st: The interior of the National Library of Bosnia.

2nd: the exterior of the Library

3rd: The Academy of Fine arts in Bosnia

Which ones are shit and why?

Beethoven - Triple Concerto op. 56, 3rd movement

Damn the creative spirit is something else. I'll record it and post here so I can get bullied lated

What's your skill level with the guitar?

I've been playing for over 5 years, and I do some professional work on the side. It'll be pleasant to listen to, I hope

There, I made a thing. I didn't know what to call it, so I just named it Winter Song. Came up with it this morning.

chirb.it/qaeNHv

These chords aren't easy, so excuse the hiccups

Nice job man. It's pretty catchy.

Beethoven - Piano Concerto No. 3 op. 37, 1st movement

Grant Wood, The Midnight Ride of Paul Revere.

Magical Realism is the perfection in my book.

Not a single one of them. 3rd one especially has a nice sense of dimension and depth

The only thing blemishing the National Library of Bosnia is that EU flag

hot damn

Beethoven, Symphony 3 ("Eroica"), 2nd movement

Hector Berlioz - Les Troyens - Vallon Sonore (Echoing Valley)

Not a very good thread

Also, stop direct linking. WEBM whenever you can, mirror if it's too big to WEBM

a.pomf.cat/mlcbro.mp4

Kill yourself

Wrong thread, I hope?

Yes, actually, my bad. Got my tabs mixed up

Have a bump

Shadilay.

I can't even imagine how you'd do sculpture. It's counter-intuitive compared to painting where you build from zero. One mistake and you can't recover.

Haven't gone through the thread yet, but could anyone recommend some intro materials to understand the fasc aesthetic? I want to start making subtle redpilled music for the normies.

I can't find any information regarding this. Can you link me to examples of the photographs he copies?

Not denying it, I just find it surprising that there's literally nothing on the internet detailing this fact.

It is still stinks like shit.

utter waste, trash, garbage, fecal matter.
i bet the kike bitch who painted that turd also got ad revenue for that pack of camels.

Rocroi, el ultimo Tercio, by Augusto Ferrer-Dalmau.

This

captures motion just fine. What is your point, a technical view?

lul who cares

they're tasteless philistines, don't give them the response they crave.

When I play modded Civ V as Papal States this is usually the song I get when the game is resuming or starting up.

Thomas Cole is amazing. Like he creates a truly dreamy fantasy world. It's like he's a pioneer or inventor of concept art and it's just so comfy and dreamy to look at.

Funny, I'm gearing up to annihilate the Papal States in Medieval 2: Total War

One day, I hope Holla Forums gets together and sings this

Beethoven - Piano Concerto no. 4 op.58, 1st movement

I remember a painting in some german thread that looked ultra realistic, anyone knows?

Absolutely great idea. B00mp

Today live from the Metropolitan Opera, Wagners Tristan and Isolde. Sorry for the bad sound and the coughing, seems like Hilary is there too. Don't ask me how she can be at 2 places at the same time.

Listen to the rest of the opera live until the debate begins:
metopera.org/Season/Radio/Free-Live-Audio-Streams/
peridot.streamguys.com:7020/live-aac

Because it's the opening of the season, have the anthem played by the orchestra too.

Are there any classical works that Nazis composed? I'd like some music for reading.

Oath of the Horatii is fucking excellent

Full size Kallela

I have resolved to do my part to become an anti-degenerate artist.

Degeneracy must be fought on every level.

They mean to kill us, user, just for some money. The enemy is the enemy which must be met at full alarm bells. They mean to kill us for our money! They will do anything to kill us! They mean to kill us, and genuinely (not metaphorically) desire to do so.

At last I have seen the light. There can be no complacency. This is for keeps.

I think this will be the new trend very soon user.

A big change is the some of many small changes. Fight the good fight, user.

I have resolved to do my part to become an anti-degenerate artist.

Degeneracy must be fought on every level.

They mean to kill us, user, just for some money. The enemy is the enemy which must be met at full alarm bells. They mean to kill us for our money! They will do anything to kill us! They mean to kill us, and genuinely (not metaphorically) desire to do so.

At last I have seen the light. There can be no complacency. This is for keeps.

Thanks! We're playing for keeps, in this game. The enemy is evil, and means to kill us all. They are not noble.

Futurism is like a concept/style beyond its means.

All those gradients, overlays, light-cones, echo and haze effects need Photoshop to execute perfectly. Some great ideas though.

Rossini - El Barbero De Sevilla - Aria de Don Basilio "La calunnia" (Slander)

One of my favorites.

Just came home from a nice trip to Birmingham last week. While Birmingham is struck by niggerdom like every other city in Europa, it is still a beautiful city.
pic related

Ave Maria, D. 839
David Cordier · Soloist
Vienna Boys' Choir
Cologne Radio Orchestra
Arr. Helmuth Froschauer
Comp. Franz Schubert

Thank you user. We need more like you. Promote non degenerate white art as much as you can to normies. Get them listening to anything but rap at the very least.

Very nice

The futurists were white mussolini supporters you stupid faggots. At least their paintings are still well composed as opposed to abstract expressionism

bump

Dvorak - Cello Concerto op. 104, 1st movement

Bird on a briar, bright bird on a tree,
Nature has come to beg for love from Love:
"Gracious lady, on me have pity;
Or prepare for me my grave."
I am as happy as a bright bird on a briar
When I see that gracious one.
She is white of limb and face;
She is fair, and the flower of all.
If I could have her at will, steadfast in love,
Lovely, true – from my sorrow she can cure me
Joy and bliss for me would be ever renewed.

For the entire world a judgement day has been set, before a powerful court, and we must fear it. I say this loudly: there will be no one who can avoid appearing before this court!

On that day of judgement it will go well for those who need not worry about their past deeds, and against whom in that hour no accusation can be brought; for them, protection and a path to safety will still be possible!

Even those wretches who have lived on earth just as they pleased, they too will have to appear. It's difficult for me to say this: all who were born of woman must be present (my heart is terrified at the thought!), to account for their deeds, one after the other, without exception. A woeful judgement day!

There will be no help, believe me, for anyone; nor will anyone be able to escape. Everyone who is convicted there will suffer the eternal pain of hell's punishment.

Do you know what the prophet of the Lord says about this time? He says there will be great agony. You can read his words: it is a day of anger, of struggle, of suffering and countless terrors. On that day the angels will loudly blow their horns, which will resound over the earth to awaken the dead.

It is the day of storms and darkness - woe! All sinners will be swept away. What more can I possibly say? It is a day of immense suffering.

Have you read the prophesies, which tell how the Lord will appear threateningly from above, and shake the heavens? What man on earth could then resist, when the Lord causes even the heavens to quake? Keep this image in your mind: He will fold up the heaven-swith His powerful hand, like a book snapped shut.

Truly, this day can be compared with no other, and there can be no thought of escaping it. There will be no way to quickly make a secret plan of evasion; even the smallest thought will become known, this is certain!

With gold and with expensive clothes one cannot hope to redeem oneself, nor with silver nor rich fabrics. The servant will not stand by his master, nor will wife and children: they will be worrying about themselves. Nor can anything else help even the most powerful man; all people are considered the same, affected in the same way.

Truly, I cannot keep this silent: each man is fearful for himself, for his own soul; there is nothing more important. Servants and powerful lords, to them it will all be the same, unless one's virtues might raise one above the others.

There will be no bribery and no payments in lieu of justice: so that no one even tries to buy his way free from judgement. And it doesn't matter how much power or dominion you had over others in the world; if you bring it to the judgement, your treasure is lost! Because the Lord is just, He who gives the verdict; he does it Himself – I'm telling you – and not some deputy!

From the rising of the sun to the sea-shores
where it sets, lamentation beats upon the hearts of men.
Beyond the ocean-reaches men have been touched
by immense sadness and extreme sorrow.

O, how I grieve and mourn!
The Franks, the Romans and all believers
are tormented by grief and great distress.
Children, old men, glorious bishops
and matrons lament the loss of Charlemagne.

Alas for me in my misery!
How tragic for you, Rome, and for the Roman people
the death of the glorious Charlemagne!

Great sorrow for you too, most beautiful Italy,
and for all your well-respected cities.

Dire sufferings has France endured,
yet never grief like unto this.

Now Charlemagne, voice of majesty and power,
to Aachen's soil she has given.

O God of the hosts of all mankind
and of the heavens, lord over hell-
O Christ, receive into your holy dwelling
among your apostles the pious Charlemagne!

Schubert - Arpeggione Sonata D. 821, 1st movement

Der König in Thule

Music by Franz Schubert
Poem by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

German:

Es war ein König in Thule,
Gar treu bis an das Grab,
Dem sterbend seine Buhle
einen goldnen Becher gab.

Es ging ihm nichts darüber,
Er leert' ihn jeden Schmaus;
Die Augen gingen ihm über,
So oft er trank daraus.

Und als er kam zu sterben,
Zählt' er seine Städt' im Reich,
Gönnt' alles seinen Erben,
Den Becher nicht zugleich.

Er saß beim Königsmahle,
Die Ritter um ihn her,
Auf hohem Vätersaale,
Dort auf dem Schloß am Meer.

Dort stand der alte Zecher,
Trank letzte Lebensglut,
Und warf den heiligen Becher
Hinunter in die Flut.

Er sah ihn stürzen, trinken
Und sinken tief ins Meer,
die Augen täten ihm sinken,
Trank nie einen Tropfen mehr.

English:

There was a king in Thule,
Was faithful till the grave,
To whom his mistress, dying,
A golden goblet gave.

Nought was to him more precious;
He drained it at every bout;
His eyes with tears ran over,
As oft as he drank thereout.

When came his time of dying,
The towns in his land he told,
Nought else to his heir denying
Except the goblet of gold.

He sat at the royal banquet
With his knights of high degree,
In the lofty hall of his father
In the castle by the sea.

There stood the old carouser,
And drank the last life-glow;
And hurled the hallowed goblet
Into the tide below.

He saw it plunging and filling,
And sinking deep in the sea:
Then fell his eyelids for ever,
And never more drank he.

The artist I see featured here the most

Why can't I find good sized images of this, god damn it

The real size image is like 128mb and everything else is for ants

vips.ecs.soton.ac.uk/index.php?title=VIPS
Nip2 makes converting huge images into something manageable easy. It works like a spreadsheet for images. You can obviously do a lot more.

big thanks, are you the same user that have made the threads with only labeled pictures?
I'll contribute when I get home nevertheless.

I looked up the guy who painted that, he was from Huehueland back when whites were the majority. If you count degos as white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Ferraz_de_Almeida_Júnior

Posting some more of his paintings.

Yeah, I've been posting labeled paintings on 8/pol/ for over a year, I think that I'm still the only one posting new paintings using the labeling system. When this thread is about to die, I will update the mega with about 1 GB of new labeled paintings.

very good idea for a thread OP
I may or may not have a little to contribute.

going to dump some, but every 5th post maybe will be a bump as to not clog up the first page
feedback is welcome,
images won't be named, if you're interested,
reverse search them

Perdu dans un âge où prédomine la douleur

La souffrance de tout ton peuple atteint son paroxysme

Toujours vaillant tu te dresses face aux conspirateurs

Tout s'effondre autour de toi : qui échappera au séisme ?

Bienvenue soldat !

Bienvenue en enfer

A qui profite ce cauchemar ?

Es-tu prêt à mourir pour ta terre ?

Bienvenue soldat !

Bienvenue en enfer

Seul véritable opposant à leur système corrompu

Tu n'es pas comme tous ces gens utiles à ceux qui tuent

Jaillissant des ténèbres, tu embrasses la vie

Brave guerrier dans tes veines, la force et l'envie

Bienvenue soldat !

Bienvenue en enfer

Bienvenue soldat !

Bienvenue en enfer

Sous les feux ! Sous les feux !

(La vie appartient à ceux qui la prenne)

Tu appartiens à une grande civilisation

Celle qui donne l'élan nécessaire à la survie du monde

Alors si tu perds la vie sous les feux assaillis

Tu préfères le sacrifice plutôt que d'être complice

Bienvenue soldat !

Bienvenue en enfer

Bienvenue soldat !

Bienvenue en enfer

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGciAAfGJBM

sculpture amateur here, the way I'd do it would be to make a sculpture of her head without veil, then cover her with a silk veil soaked in plaster and try to arrange it the best way to show her face, then use this as a model for the marble
white magic

bump

Destouches - ISIS

Wheel music.

Although
Lully's ISIS is considered supreme though, he also delved a lot into the mythology of the piece he was writing especially Greek and Egyptian.

You be the judge.

Destouches or Lully?

Wow that first one is really cool.

So, historical art is all well and good, but where is any new art coming from? Architecture was the first to fall to beauty-destroying Marxists, followed by sculpture, and now it seems all visual and most audio art has disintegrated.

The last place I know to find anything actually trying to be beautiful is in video games, particularly Japanese ones that emulate Western styles with far less kiked influence.

Yoko Shimomura and Kumi Tanioka are my musical waifus.

Shimomura is clasically trained and knows how to actually use an orchestra rather than just throwing pieces in to use up her assets. She's worked on everything from Super Mario RPG to the latest Final Fantasy games.

Please make a separate thread for gook art.

bumping because mods ALWAYS shoah European beauty threads

My point was that the most European beauty I see being produced in modernity is coming from the Japs. Your own images are a hundred years old. I'm asking where else I can get it.

Art will by natural entropy disintegrate unless nurtured and propelled, and it seems only right to contribute to sources that produce their own historical tradition. I love me some gook stuff, but it's not theirs. It's just the best impression of ours at the moment because nobody else is making it.

Who is the white Yoko Shimomura?

Anime is not European, nor is it even close to the standards European artists and architects held themselves.

Go make a thread on >>>/a/
they'll treat ya real nice.

there's great american artwork everywhere. it's just being used as concept art/promo art/etc. we don't have artist patrons anymore so they have to make a living from their art by doing it as a job

pic related. alex ross superhero stuff.

in terms of artistic quality and vision, lots of professional art these days is up there with lots of great classic stuff. the difference is that we have (((the industry))) rather than patrons

See the mega folder linked in this post , lots of contemporary artists in there. I agree that whites don't produce as much art as we used to, but keep in mind that we are currently involved in a vicious culture war, we have been for decades. Every (((cultural institution))) in our lands aggressively penalizes an interest in European tradition of any sort.

You have a serious lack of musical perspective, her music is not very good. The mediocre soundtrack that John Williams composed for the shitty recent Star Wars film is objectively better than anything which that gook has composed in her entire life.

Hell yeah, that's how you do it

There's a mountain of collections of artworks and video presentations on RT renegadetribune.com/category/poetry-artwork/

True, but there are still hundreds of artists working in the tradition, sometimes at the fringe, sometimes openly.

Dutch site with a lot of sites, most of it isn't that high quality, but a lot of it is.

realistischkunstschilders.nl/

this is gonna come off sounding wholly degenerate compared to the art in this thread kek…

does anyone know any resources or tips for painting vinyl/PVC figures in a realistic style (e.g. painting flesh and wounds)

Magical realism is a term for redditors. Say surrealism next time so you dont sound like a faggot.

this is depressing as hell

Looking online and browsing websites where artists upload their creations, I become sad. Why? Because of the sad realisation that there are more talented artists now than ever before and almost all of them are unrecognised. I see the most amazing and original works out there, sometimes with the most vivid imagery and imagination on those arts aggregate sites and images found online browsing, am so awed by so many works but the unsettling feeling when I see an amazing work only get maybe a few views, a few hundreds if they're lucky, and thousand if they're very lucky and that artist will simply be taken by the darkness of obscurity. Meanwhile the undeserving artists of today, those who subscribe to "modern" idiocy, are given all manners of the most undeserving recognition for works that are neither original nor revolutionary, but admired by the cabal of philistines more money than sense and a sense of ego and pretentiousness that can only be match by the most absurd stupidity to grace a gallery.

Front page of Deviantart, 8800 views, 1 day after uploading. This is what people want to see.

facebook.com/thisiseuropa

Shut the fuck up

Most artists die unrecognized. Even after death, many of them are simply forgotten.

If I had to describe Holla Forums in one picture this would be it.

Even the name adds weight, "The Hands Resist Him".

also some believe the painting is haunted, spooky

I saw this in Berlin. the images don't do it justice, it is truly breath taking in person. such incredible detail and the colors shimmer in a way.

This is why Western art will always pale in comparison to superior Japanese Masterpieces.

Why Beauty Matters (Por que a beleza importa?) Roger Scruton
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

Beethoven, Moonlight Sonata (3rd move), by Tina S.

Vivaldi, "Sento in seno ch'in pioggia di lagrime" ("I feel within a rain of tears"), from "Tieteberga" and "Il Giustino", arranged for two pianos by Anderson & Roe.

Very cozy.

Boy it sure is Mediterranean in here. Would be a shame if someone messed it up with something from the West.

It's sad to see this and know were we could have gone artistically, culturally, even psychologically but didn't.

This kind of thing of course doesn't happen any more unless someone studies the style, usually for replication rather than expansion. It's been some 800+ years since we've seen the likes of what might be called genuine Northwestern art before the influence of Mediterranean thought swept like the clap across the West.

It's funny to see people today bitch about colonialism and cultural appropriation among whites when whites were the original and most certainly the most thoroughly robbed victims of cultural invasion, degradation, cultural theft, and forced conversion.

Before this becomes a big argument, please keep in mind that I'm not in any sense against the art that followed in any sense, I think this thread alone proves that would be a slob's position. However, I maintain that we ought to take a lesson from the untimely perversion and loss of these artistic styles.

dubs of truth.

if your will is destructive, then it is what you deserve.
share your ideals instead of tearing others down unless of course you have no confidence in your own and thus seek only to control the will of others as if though their wills belong to you.
have faith. despite your fear, which i understand fully, you may find a different method of influence pleasantly surprising.

If you ever end up questioning why you're here, just imagine what would happen if all of this was given the diversity treatment.

VERY NICE

I don't have to imagine what would happen if people tried to, say, claim that Sami were/are "people of color," it's already happened. Remember when Frozen came out and some people (if you can call them that) shit themselves because they weren't black or asian?

The depiction of white people in white communities in a white Europe is itself now almost as much a threat to delusion and self-loathing as whites themselves, and that makes it poison to modern ideology.

Sounds like Shostakovich's Jazz suite would work well for your ensemble.

its got sax, strings, brass (no french horns), piano, and even guitar. Wind is sortof overpowered by the sax though.

Full instrumentation if you're interested.

We're a beautiful race…

I love you guys

Schubert - Symphony no. 8, D 759 "unfinished"

Mozart - String Quartet No. 17, K 458 "Hunt", 1st movement

Claim: No dubs.
Question: Trip.

youtube.com/watch?v=tg6avnq-b-k

I think Shostakovitch's 5th symphony is pretty Holla Forums tier, there's a very interesting story behind it, however judging by your instrument balance then it likely wont work.

I've been posting the labeled paintings. The brain-dead mods permabanned me for trying to explain the difference between kikes and cucks: 8ch.net/pol/res/7953290.html#7953952

Here's the updated mega: mega.nz/#F!vIkAFRbQ!CsQwdIi3FfEUQGBh8TaDbw

I won't be able to post anymore.

bump

b

u

m

p

Best song about the working class American man.

Saw it in 1989 on a school trip, user. Pretty awe inspiring. The Sistine Chapel also still had some of the scaffolding up for cleaning.

Glenn Gould
plays
William Byrd - A Voluntary

Glenn Gould
plays
William Byrd - A Voluntary

Glenn Gould
plays
William Byrd - Sellinger's Round

Leos Janacek,
X. The Barn Owl Has Not Flown Away!

Janáček:
Kat'a Kabanova
Act 3 scene 1
The Storm

Excerpts of
Janacek's
Kat'a Kabanova

Janácek
Jenufa
Beginning of act 1

Oops, act 2

A lot of artists are.

'The Nursery' (M.P.Mussorgsky)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nursery

Boris Godunov
Holy Fool
Met Opera 2010

jpc.de/jpcng/classic/detail/-/art/Modest-Mussorgsky-1839-1881-The-Nursery/hnum/1639841

Fischer-Dieskau sings "Fischerweise"

same
Gerald Moore, piano

Schubert -
Die Schöne Müllerin -
"Des Baches Wiegenlied",
Fritz Wunderlich

Mahler -
Ich bin der Welt abhanden gekommen -
Kožená / Abbado

Renee Fleming -
Strauss' 4 Last Songs -