It's me again Holla Forums

It's me again Holla Forums.
The user with the Asexual Girlfriend.
In unrelated news, I've gotten super bored.
Don't really feel like life is worth living.
So, I am willing to take some more risks.
I plan on doing some fucked up shit and I am here to share this plan with you all.

So here is the plan:

Should be good fun!
What do you think Holla Forums?

i think you should fug her in the mouth or show us her benis but the knot thing seems fine too

Sounds like a good plan, OP. I'm impressed. Will you record it for you Holla Forums anons?

Make sure to record it and post it online and stream your an hero afterwards, then it'll be ok.

DO IT FAGGOT

stopped reading there, kill yourself faggot

You mean you stopped reading at
I get that reaction a lot when I tell people..
She sucks and I am sexually bored.
Which is why I am doing this.

That's still a girlfriend and you need to kill yourself

That's a bit mean.

We will talk about that when I do it.
Holla Forums would have to do me some favors and lurkers would have to stop lurking before I actual deliver.

If I don't edit it (like blur her and my face out) I would have to an hero at he speed of light. There would be no time for a live stream.

i'll never understand these faggots

that's why his life isn't worth living

Well rape would
penetration with my any of my body parts or other foreign object.
What I am doing would count as sexual harassment since I would be tying her up and strapping a sex toy to her clitoris.
But yes they are both still very bad. I am horrible person.

Dude we have been on and off and in so many arguments that I doubt either of us even like each other anymore. Still sort of waiting for us to split off again as it will be our last.. but hey 6th time the charm.

I will get there one day. Maybe I will even stream it. Depends.

The term I would use is molestation.
You're going to molest your sister.
That's not nice.

Yes

I know.

How old is your sister, OP?

Stop in the name of the law.

Oh she'll get over it..
Maybe..

The worst that could happen is that you give her an incest fetish. (Unless you're into that sort of thing…)

Then fucking get another one, mr chad normalfaggot

I am into mentally breaking people.
Even if it is wincest I guess.

Dude if I was a chad do you think I would contemplating such a wonderfully evil plan?
I am as beta as they come.
Chads don't do wincest to my knowledge.

they probably do tbh

YOUR MULTI CELLULAR WAIFU A SHIT

hiding your posts

Old enough to beat my ass if I don't tie her up right.
And I am a big dude.
She is also taller than me.

post pic of sister pls?????

Don't have any that aren't old from when she was younger.

dude how do you not get a sexual thrill out of that thought. the thought of her beating you while you larp together.

I don't. That is why I have to get the ties right this time.
That way she can't get out until I deem her mental broken enough.

perfect

Lets not..

i mean if you're going to bring up pictures of your younger sister then sure i'll bite

let's do it

postem

Dude.. this is making me uncomfortable and I am the one planning on tying my sister up and slapping a sex toy on her.
Does that say anything to you?

if you are too pussy to post pics, you are too pussy to tie her up for real

Well I have tied her up before..
The part I might have trouble doing is putting the toy on her.

yeah, 0% chance that happens if you wont even post pics

tldr bost pics

well saying you're gonna tie her up really isn''t any fun for us. You need to either post a video of it when you do it or post pictures of her so the rest of us atleast have something to go on.

That will come later. The rope and the toy are coming in the mail.. but it is going to be a bit..
The rope is artisan crafted to order.
And the Toy is an import. So, I will be making another thread with the results late September or Early October..
If I don't pussy out by then.

I just wanted to know if it was a good plan and livin' the board up a bit.. until some people got greedy.

yeah its a great idea, people aren't getting greedy they just think you're gonna pussy out or not deliver so they want pictures so they can atleast have something.

sexual assault*

I actually knew a guy who had an asexual girlfriend. I guess I'll post how I found out about it because nothing better to do:

What the fuck is wrong with you? The obvious solution is to break up with your girlfriend. You aren't married with children, retard.

Literally being totally cockblocked and cucked by absolutely Nobody.

Oh, she's sexual alright. Just not with you.

Tell her she better get sexual or you're gonna find a real gf.

I'm dating a girl that probably would have been asexual if tumblr had gotten to her first. Initially she told me we wouldn't pork for the first year of us dating. I managed to get her into handjobs, fingering, bjs and cunnilingus during that first year.
One year later and she was still saying she wasn't ready. At one point I tried to just slip it in during a naked hotdogging session and she flipped out, started crying and became unresponsive to me. Total boner kill I tell you what.
Year 3 rolled around and I was pissed. We had actually moved in together and I was yelling at her nightly because I was so pent up and she had begun refusing even handjobs. It was at this point I began airing our dirty laundry on nights with our friends. I constantly made jokes about celibacy and how she was a lesbian and we never did anything after three fucking years.

Eventually my friends started ragging on her too and after a couple weeks she told me we could try banging. It was awful, just awful. She kept making horrible faces and saying she had weird pains and it was too tight and I just lost my boner and yelled at her saying "I CAN'T EVEN HAVE THIS ONE NIGHT CAN I?".
The next morning she woke me up with her pants off and we took it from there. That time was awesome, I surprisingly lasted a while and we found a position she was comfortable with and then I found that she was REALLY LOUD IN BED.

She still has a pretty abysmal libido. We only bang like 2-3 times a month but she seems to enjoy it when I finally get her pants off. She needs a lot of foreplay to get going, massages mostly, but luckily I'm not sitting here a virgin with a girlfriend of 4 years.

tl;dr
Asexuals are full of shit they just need more work to get turned on. Snatch em up before tumblr does.

I would guess the molestation would go better if you've tied her up fully at least once and she's used to it, but that runs the risk of her never letting you tie her up again. I'm interested in seeing how this turns out

you better give us a full greentext

then drop the bitch and get a new one?