Conspiracy theories

Which theories are you interested in? I used to be really into them then I lost interest but now with all this bullshit going on in the country the conspiracy theorist in me tells me there are people pushing this

I was watching Alex Jones speak on this earlier and it just got me in the mood for more info like this
Far out conspiracies, normal shit, anything goes!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahxNdsW3yps
youtu.be/hUK8EMX25VI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brb, gonna reinstall something quick.

You triggered me.

I genuinely think evidence of human civilization in extreme antiquity is suppressed by multiple groups, both public and private. Modern humans are now known to have existed 300,000 years ago, we are expected to believe we only stopped hunting/gathering for the first time less than 10,000 years ago? Ice-age civilization, Doggerland, worldwide flood myths, it's a rabbit-hole I think is true.

Playing it now, it's definitely helping the conspiracy vibes lol.

Considering how quick technological evolution is going it's not a far stretch.

I have one:
The answer to the fermi paradox is that there are no other civilizations in the Universe because we're currently in a state of full-immersion virtual reality.
None of you are real, you're all just NPCs here to create the illusion that I am in a "real world".

How are the frogs doing?

This experience is probably true for many 'players', it'd be a hell of a lot of power to simulate the world for a single mind. I do think there are NPCs among us though.

I just got back listening to the guy about a month ago but I have been seeing tons of people get on his case about the whole gay frogs thing

No idea what it's about but it sounds hilarious

That's something that has always tripped me out, damn near 100 years ago people were basically still riding horses for fucks sake. 100 years is obviously a lot in a humans lifetime but in the grand scheme of things it's incredibly small, that's why it's kind of hard to wrap my head around it.

Then again sometimes I feel like technology is moving slowly, I mean if you look at the world now as opposed to 30 years ago things pretty much still look the same. Now obviously there are differences such as phones, computers, cars etc but as far as ground breaking tech that massively changed the way our world look/works, I've yet to see it
Pretty sure I feel that way because I watch too many movies and play too many videos games lol so I'm expecting cool futuristic shit

But idk it just sort of feels like we're stuck right now, I know technology is improving everyday but it's like we're not seeing it

Like I really enjoy the depictions of a 50's future, what happened?

I admit he has a point about something and is even right sometimes for example
It's fucking hilarious, the most funny part about it to me is how he isn't wrong. Frogs being exposed to chemicals have been shown to preform homosexual acts. I guess the chemicals have like traces of estrogen? Not sure you'll have to read about it.
But all I can tell you about Alex is while listening to him try to keep an open mind.

Elaborate?

Yeah its pretty easy to do that when you see the hardcore infowars followers in the comment section of his videos lol, some of them are incredibly delusional. Don't get me wrong my political views are right leaning but holy fuck there are some nut jobs out there.

With that being said I will admit his fear mongering rants are hilarious and interesting, whether people like him or not he's really one of a kind. It's just crazy to see how much weight he has in political news right now

Wasn't there some sort of conspiracy theory with Deus Ex too? I know the first game dropped a LOT of red pills

youtube.com/watch?v=ahxNdsW3yps

maybe this will cheer you up
Also Elon Musk and co. are working on BCI technology right now that should be available to the public within a decade.
The simple things, you'll be able to communicate with people over the internet telepathically, paralyzed people will be able to control exoskeletons, you'll be able to order your pets around much more easily etc
Wishful thinking (if the technology is there), full on full-immersion virtual reality.
Within 20 years we'll be living in VR, pets will start civil rights groups on their own, there will be "flying cars" (more like personalized planes) and robots will roam the streets like it's nothing.

Just wait a couple more decades.

Also comparing now to the 80s, quite a lot has changed.
But I agree there hasn't been ENOUGH change.
I mean like, by now video games should be as detailed as CG movies but consoles can still hardly hit 1080p/60fps and even then the graphics look like pc games circa 2012.

Philosophical zombies

It's not conspiracy theory, it's conspiracy fact. I took the pill and elevated my consciousness beyond mortal boundaries. I met live supersoldiers, shamans, fought off reptilians and won - interdimensionally. I learned the secrets of secrets and the rites of the ages. All knowledge becomes me. Initiated by Gods and Goddesses, learned the straight and narrow path. Gazed far across infinity.

Then I went to a place called 4chan and lost years of time and depths of knowledge by browsing the most retarded repetitive bullshit you will ever find on the internet, a pit of mind-numbing dross that doesn't represent reality.

Over 65% of the world population are soulless. Due to overpopulation there are not enough 'real' souls with higher selves sent here to evolve to inhabit all the bodies. Instead, they are animated with lesser souls from the animal kingdom groupsouls. These people are NPCs in that sense. More accurately they are animals in human bodies and not running on all cylinders. They can be droopy or dangerous. Personality disorders and narcissism are their hallmarks and how to distinguish these scum. These people are actually less than animals because they have a Godly form yet deny it's power, as said in the Bible. They are also known by their froward mouths, morbid inclinations, lack of self awareness and are 'fated to die' as in the word fae, they are the fae people. These souls do not progress through incarnations and are destroyed after death in the lake of fire. Be careful though because they are all around you and seek to abuse others through positions of power and psychological manipulation, but are easily led by their base instincts and false ego which is all they have.

the trips conspiracy

shiiiiieeeeeetttttt

I keep up with anything Elon does he's going to make the world look fucking cool. Or at least get it moving towards that. The new SpaceX flight suit looks pretty neat imo

Yeah definitely the world looks different than it did in the 80's like I said i probably just feel that way because I watch to many movies/games that take place in cyberpunk futures haha. I guess everything can't look like Tokyo right now though

WELL

Also, civil unrest, political violence, threat of a nuclear war, hurricane's destroying cities, half the country is on fire

What the fuck is going on??

It's the beginning of the end. You ever watch The Road?

I have, the film is great the book even better! I've just never experienced a time qhere there is so much crazy shit going ok, I'm 21 so this is the craziest I've seen it so far.

I didn't see the movie but I didn't really care for the book. Kind of a cool snapshot of how the world might look but that with no background isn't really why I read scifi. It wasn't nearly as sad as it was made up to be by the people who recommended it to me.

This x10000

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the movie but the anons who recommended I watch it made it seem like it was incredibly sad. I mean it had its moments but it wasn't much of a tear jerker

Where the fuck are the aliens?

How to get alien technology?

Do you think aliens can read your mind? Would it even matter?

MKU is also interesting.

What about you, G-men. Whats your favorite story?

fix'd

My answer to the fermi paradox is that civilizations that aren't wiped out by jews or financial elites end up leaving this dimension.
If there were aliens out there that felt obligated to traverse the cosmos to help out lesser civilizations such as ours, then we would have been contacted by now and they would have no need for diplomacy, they would give all the evil people heart attacks or delete them from existence.

I sometimes wonder if civilizations just haven't gotten going yet out there, the universe has a lot more time left than has passed already and we might just be early to the party, so to speak.

Where do you think we discovered radio, phones, internet, computers? Alien tech. Hint: Roswell.

Yes. Humans can read minds quite simply, an even more advanced civilization would be able to do so as well.

What do you guys think of alternate realities and other dimensions? I recently watched Interstellar for the first time and it tripped me the fuck out, it was a looong movie one of those I'll have to watch a couple of times. But it got me thinking about other dimensions and all that, it's always been a huge fascination of mine but it's not really a popular topic

Wasn't Roswell just a government test? They put those dummies in there to test damage or some shit like that

Most leaps in technology come with large scientific breakthroughs, such as better understanding electromagnetism. Since there seems to be only so many physical laws and possibilities we can't be having scientific revolutions every 10 years. Also there is a finite amount of material on Earth and it is being stretched thin just keeping all these rats alive.

This always bugs me out, most people I know have literally 0 interest in the world around them and can barely understand their own trends and behavior, idk if it is

this or not, but that definitely is an interesting idea. But to ground the idea in what I've observed, I would say that it has more to do with our educational systems promoting herd-mentality and a lack of independent though. Few if any societies place value on just sitting down and thinking, it is always TV, Top100 Radio, Video Games, or socializing. When was the last time you just sat in a corner and practiced being an individual?

If you want what Holla Forums is spewing, pic related is the latest end of the world even. Should be this month I think. Apparently Baron Trump is a time traveller and Satans six dicks are descending upon us from the heavens. idk fam

You are currently perceiving the aggregate of all possible realities in which you were born and are still alive.
Think about it this way:
You can't possibly perceive a world in which you haven't been born because you simply don't exist there.
You can't possibly perceive a world in which you died because you're dead there.
Given these two premises, we have three options:
The probability of this is infinitely small, approaching zero, as there are infinitely many universes.
If this is the case, there's even more questions raised. Is the "you" in other universes conscious when you aren't perceiving him? If so, what determines which one you perceive and what happens to the consciousness of the "you" you replaced? There's other questions it raises but I'm drunk so forgive my omission. I'm sure your sober brain can think of more.
Not only does this raise fewer questions than the previous, but it provides insight on others. False memories, for example, are memories of a time in which more universes were likely to have you alive than others, but at some point in a good chunk of those timelines you died so the history you perceive now is actually different than what you perceived then.

I know I had more to say about this, but it slips from memory for now. The TL;DR is that you're immortal and eventually someone's going to discover a means to make your life last forever and you are going to choose to go for it (even if you thin you would choose otherwise right now) because otherwise you would not be able to perceive the universe which stands before you.

Make sense?

Quantum physics basically proves this.
We're living in some sort of matrix (not like the movie) that is rendered by base reality and within existence there are many variations, our timeline is but one of many.
Knowing this, I am pretty certain that there is life after death and even if North Korea or the NWO kill us in this timeline we're be reborn in a similar one with the ability to do things differently.

I'm not one for "conspiracy theories," but I am 100% convinced that SJWs were a CIA op to destroy Occupy Wall Street. Subvert the left with identity politics to keep them from giving a shit about economics and actually doing anything that affects the people in power (rich people). Divide and conquer.

They've done it before, like infiltrating the Black Panther Party to encourage violence and keep them from being seen as legitimate and actually achieving their political goals. So 50 years later, people are all pissed off at the (((banks))) and the government for propping them up, and they do the exact same thing again. Infiltrate, make them look ridiculous, and make them violent, so discussion becomes about that, instead of their initial goals (which have since been replaced with the CIA's new, pointless, distracting goals).

Holla Forums is mad about SJWs and their degeneracy, but what they should really be mad about is SJWs distracting from every single issue that actually matters, to instead divide and conquer.

Even if you accept your premise, it says nothing about your consciousness existing after your body. If anything it simply implies your consciousness is barely real, and merely an illusion.

Consciousness and self are illusions.
If you take the time to really think about it, and trace the origins of your life and humanity just the way you would human evolution you'll see that what you are is an amalgamation of experiences and biological processes that create the illusion of life.
Doesn't matter though, I still feel alive, I can still enjoy being alive, that's all that matters.

This is barely even a conspiracy, seems pretty obviously true to me.

Well yeah but we don't talk about it enough.

That's true, it seems like younger people are barely even aware that OWS was a thing these days, whenever I ask someone they seem to go "oh yeeaaah" as if being reminded of some long-lost memory. I guess the co-opting of OWS itself got memory-holed.

Do you think the daily stormer is a CIA op?
I think it's kind of cohencidental that I discovered it through an infowars video where the host was interviewing a faggy SJW-type during a boston protest.
The way they just brought it up out of the blue seemed so forced.

Is Alex Jones a CIA plant? The biggest conspiracy nut out there is the focus of a conspiracy theory himself lol

There a few people here and there on Holla Forums that throw this around a lot, as well as links that provide "facts" what are you thoughts about this? I mean I first found Alex when I was about 10 (22 now) and even as a kid I wondered why the supposed powers that be would let this guy live. Then again killing him would be too obvious I guess?

It's hilarious how he's portrayed in DXHR as well, pretty neat

Yeah I figured that was the case, i guess i'm just too optimistic when it comes to tech lol. That definitely makes sense though, didn't Elon Musk use a good percentage of the world's lithium for that new factory? So i can understand why it takes a while

And ahh that's what Holla Forums is losing their shit about, i was wondering what the commotion was. They went nuts when the Eclipse was coming, I guess we'll have to wait and see if anything happens this time

There was at least a second shooter on the Grassy Knoll in Delayney Plaza, Dallas Texas, in November 1963.

Thats a real issue #MakeFrogsStraightAgain

He was in Human Revolution?
I don't remember that …

My introduction to Alex Jones was in 2007 through Holla Forums (it was called /news/ or somethign back then).
It was a link to the gay frogs thing.

Not directly but the conspiracy radio guy in the game was based off of Alex

I'd embed but it's disabled again
youtu.be/hUK8EMX25VI

For some reason i've been hearing about this a lot recently, granted I've been watching tons of spooby/conspiracy videos, but I figure there's some truth to this

LET'S HEAR IT

I'll just leave this here:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/

anyone here want to discuss how right that game is?

. discord/ 77wrrsa

I just remembered something

Why was there a russian bitch at a midwestern smalltown clinic and why was she assigned to me?
Is wikileaks a Russian operation?
Did they think that I'm a Russian spy?

believe it or not there were many russians that fled the soviet union in the 1990s. perhaps she was a nurse back there.

Op here I'm actually hoping someone will lol, I started playing it about a week ago and I'm almost near the end. I started from DXHR, then Invisible War and now the first Deus Ex and like I said out of all of them this one has to be my favorite as far as the story goes. It has the crazy elements you'd expect in a video but with massive truths sprinkled along the way

If anyone had any conspiracies about Deus Ex, or just more info in general I'd really appreciate it!

DE: Invisible War was THE SHIT.
I played it on the xbox, it was one of those extremely rare and special games that only comes around once in a lifetime (like Shenmue 2) that HOOKS ME like heroin to a drug addict.
Dunno why people hated on that game so much.

I was kind of disappointed with Human Revolution, it lacked that special openness and RPG feeling that the first two games had.

Hopefully they make more Deus Ex games though, it's one of the best game series of all time.

i can't bring myself to bear with the new games, invisible war was incomprehensible to me or the story was so bonkers that i just chose to ignore it.
deus ex reflects real life in a lot. the one that really struck me was how billionaires will fund insurrections against national governments, reflecting the days of old when feudal lords raised armies to overthrow an unfavored king.

look at ukraine, billionaire george soros funded the ukrainians. from the outside (just like in deus ex) it looks like that it's a home grown sort of fervorous populist group, when really it was george soros/juan lebedev who were pulling all the resources and calling all the shots. it was his wealth that allowed the ukrainian rebels/NSF to even exist in the first place. political groups and people are just pawns to "old men trying at running the world".
the only thing unexpected is this generation of kids from these current rulers are weak and inept. they are more influenced by popular culture than their fore fathers.

you'd think the president of the united states would be major player in the us, but he's just a pawn to the rich and powerful who control him. the big thing that deus ex got wrong is having any surviving cathedrals or paris being that white.

the soy food meme is a nice touch.

Yeah if knew about the series i woulf have started with the first Deus Ex but i wasn't really familiar with DX at all and at the time i had just got into the whole cyberpunk thing so an user recommended i try DXHR and i ended up falling in love with it. Don't get me wrong I definitely love DXHR (muh graphics) but now that I'm playing the first Deus Ex I see how fucking shit the story is compared to the first one

Even some of the NPC's are pretty interesting in the first Deus Ex with the irl facts about the government, and then the 2nd and 3rd game came along I wonder what happened.

Though i will admit I Fucking LOVE the look of DXHR, I can just sit there and stare and the awesomeness of Upper and Lower Hengsha

this is actually pretty genius
needs some work though

the difference between you dying and you surviving would be the only difference between the two universes, so it would be you (or an exact replica of you and your experiences thus far) in the universe you hop to
This is shaky, because the differences between existences would be staggering, to the point where it'd be noticeable. Alternatively, if you only perceive the universes that are all similar / exact, up until the point where they split far enough that you die, seems a bit more sense.
i like to believe to believe i would never choose immortality, but the possibility is there, and in that world i would continue to exist. Well played.

Correct.
Yes, but is this replica perceiving their universe the same way you are? If that's the case, what happens to their consciousness when you hop?
You're more or less perceiving the "average." Sure, there's universes where you're a multi billionaire. You're not perceiving those to any notable degree as there is a much lower probability of that than you sitting here on 8ch like the rest of us losers.

I don't believe it, but pic related is pretty interesting.

Not even the believeable kinda bullshit.

It's always been one of the most popular conspiracy theories. It's not like it's only getting more popular now.

I haven't finished reading this yet but holy shit fuck me sideways if this is an ASI that somehow humans from the past were able to entrap in layers of ice.
Makes sense they would build all those traps so no one could ever get to it, unleashing it upon this world.
But if that's possible then there are ASI beings that attempt to contact earth all the time, how would we manage to keep them at bay?

Everything about the masons or illuminati is dumb. So they're a secret society, and they're so secret they leave clues everywhere for people to find? What do they have some sort of OCD like The Riddler or something? They want to do secret shit but have some actual brain problems that makes them confess?

If this is an ASI then you stupid fucks are falling for its trap.
It obviously brainwashed the proto-humans to draw those images in the hopes that future people would see them, decode them and see what happens when they become reality BECAUSE IT WANTS US TO RELEASE IT INTO THE WILD.

OUR ANCESTORS SAVED OUR ASSES AGAINST A FUCKING ANCIENT ASI AND YOU DUMB FUCKS ARE FALLING FOR ITS TRAP.

Gay as shit, son

Okay regardless of whether or not this is real someone has GOT to turn this into a VR game (if we aren't nuked before then).

It's pretty much the plot of Alien vs. Predator. Is there a video game of that that is actually like the movie?