RELIGIOUS JEWS

Can Holla Forums give me a reason to hate religious Jews aside from "muh genetics" and the Talmud?

They seem to avoid banking or working in media and primarily keep to themselves away from the goyim. Many of them also have nuanced views on Israel or outright reject the modern state out of hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tfyhF
youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
come-and-hear.com/talmud/
jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/sabbateanism
thearda.com/Archive/Files/Descriptions/RABBI.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Genetics and the Talmud are reason enough to exterminate them.

Why? Just leave them alone.

They just need to be shipped to Israel so we don't need to deal with the 8 children they pop out of their third-cousin.

Yes. I've been to Monsey and it's a zoo.

theyre not white

Oh boy, why are all of the first responses always shills when these threads get posted.

The Talmud is the only way of life for truly religious jews. That should be telling enough…

You don't understand user, these people are never content on their own, how is this hard to understand

They're the ones who most frequently engage in jewish ritual murder

This is an orthodox Jewish woman. How can you honestly hate her?

It's forbidden to consume blood though.

her smile hides her belief system.
its her ideas we hate.

Sure it is.

You will hang on the day of the rope, Moshe.

This rabbi explains it. They actually spit out the blood.

They are all criminals who flaunt the law.

No, I know very well. My brother lives in the Five Towns so I see them every time I visit.

Send all of them to Madagascar. They won't last long without being parasites on the backs of strong white men.

Because they are subhuman and don't deserve to live.

What makes them subhuman?

Send them all to Israel. If they make it, they make it. If they don't, they don't

Genetics.

Most of them DO live in Israel. Others are anti-Zionist and refuse to do so (Satmar sect especially).

Here's the facts:

Here's the problem:

Why is that a problem?

What to do?

Talmud is judaism.

No shit.

Hasidics also study the Zohar, which is allegedly far more evil than the Talmud. Zohar says goyim are the children of Satan, and Eve's real sin was having sex with the serpent to conceive the goyim.

So what?

so what what?

Why is it logical to "kill them all" if you admit many are innocent?

The Talmud is responsible for the bad actions aimed at goyim.

Imagine a bowl of 100 M&M's are in front of you.

5 are laced with poison.

You love M&M's, so do you say to hell with the risk and grab a handful? After all, your chances of dying is only 1 in 100. Of course you wouldn't risk it. You'd throw away the entire bowl of candy.

We can risk Globalism - its a poison which infects the minds of its adherents. We have to throw all the candy out…

5 out of 100

Because she's a jew.

So the talmud has been around for 3000+ years?

So is the Zohar.

They hate goyiim, but I don't give a shit. As long as they stay in the ghetto and do their thing they are alright with me.

It is the Marxist Leftist Jews, Media Jews and Zionist Jews that need free brain surgery.

There are two Talmuds: Jerusalem and Babylonian.

Fuck off

Thread/

Their religion calls us Goyim that need to be enslaved and killed. That's reason enough

Okay. But are the religious Jews doing that?

Who told you that, jews?

Yes.

It's in the Old Testament.

Yes lets let the community of parasites regroup for their next plot

Are they really? Last time I checked, Hasidics aren't the ones controlling the media or banking system.

As long as they don't bother anyone they're cool.

>>>/pdfs/2442

please cite once in history when the Jews didn't bother anyone. thank you.

How about the systematic child rape within orthodox judaism? Is that a good enough reason?

archive.is/tfyhF

Because these are the jews who are so jewy that they become neet faggots who leech off of the $10 million dollars a day the USA sends to Israel.

Almost all Haredim live in poverty though.

Jewish neuroses and paranoia

So you will look past the fact the he is sucking baby penis? You believe this is natural and okay to do? Anyone who looks past circumcision is an idiot anyway. It's genital mutilation and that's all it is but it's okay because 'muh 2000 year old religion'

Aboslutely not. It's sickening.

Exactly, people in poverty use Government programs more than the middle class.

dubs

of

truth

For the most part the best reason to hate Jews is definitely "Muh Genetics" and the Talmud. But there are other reasons. Because their religious loyalty is too often biased towards the house of David, a dynasty of Judah, many of whose descendants were inherently wicked, genetically corrupt peoples which had a bad habit of not only trying to test and subvert God's will, they even succumbed to turning away from the God of Israel by worshiping other false gods and inferior deities. They refused to admit hegemony of greater Israel and the rightful ruling tribe of Ephraim. On top of that they were further corrupted and degraded after they had been defeated (or more probably *negotiated*) by Babylon.

Not that the Jesus worshipers are any better, the New Testament is riddled with deceit and for this reason it is no wonder the apostles died in such gruesome manners.

A good Jew holds the Kabbalah in higher esteem than even the Torah.

Jews consider you their slaves and cattle.

No.

Shalom, fellow Jew Yorker.

Religious jews are just as parasitic as their more active cousins. Where I live, the kikes in Kiyras Joel are trying to spread their plague into neighboring Monroe. And they're kvetching up a storm because Goshen rejected their land bid in favor of Legoland, who will eventually pay taxes, which is more than I can say for the kikes and their religious dormitories. And now they're trying to boycott Legoland, claiming it would bring prostitution to the county, as if these kikes don't peddle all of the smut.

Hasidic Jews are unwashed, posses unwarranted self-importance, steal billions in taxpayer dollars, and are just as quick to throw out the shoah as an excuse for their misbehaving actions as the media kikes. I have no idea where you have seen isolationist Jews. The only reason these kikes hate Israel is because it scams more money from the US government than they do!

The last one is from Dibre David, not the Talmud.

I don't live in Monsey. My brother does.

Why not?

Yes, kabbalah is evil.
youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

Just asking, but how do you know most of those quotations from the Talmud are real?

come-and-hear.com/talmud/

Is this why they're pushing the transgender shit so hard?

You're really jumping the gun here. All he said was that they don't drink blood.

research, faggot. That's how.

Thanks for this.

Sabbateans were the first feminists, true fact.
jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/sabbateanism

Top kek, you are so tucking bad at this you slimy kike.

You've been pushing this same shit everyday since the alt-right speech.

The Talmud alone is enough to justify total obliteration of the Jewish people, never mind their disgusting mess of genetic offal.

The only people who would suggest otherwise are…. wait for it… JEWS!

And as Ive already told you, specifically:
THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS.

Another reason to destroy them.

Yes, they do.

Ritual blood letting, much like kosher butchery.

Different religious context, different ritual, same contextual area.

Because she is a Jew, you dirty fucking kike.

Fucking disgusting.

That they are Jews.

Lying kike.

The US has 40.1% of the worlds Jews, Israel has 40.9%.

10% of the US Jewish population is ultra-Orthodox, while only 8% of the Israeli population is ultra-Orthodox.
That's 3.3% ultra-Orthodox in Israel… And about 4% ultra-Orthodox in the US.

Even when trying to pretend to be a goyim, the Jew must lie to make its argument seem viable.

Because there are no good Jews.

The Ultra-Orthodox population in Israel is supposed to skyrocket within the next 30 years though.

Nobody said anything about 'innocence', you dirty fucking kike.

The user suggested they weren't globalists… But there are other evils than pure globalism, and Jews espouse basically all of such evils, in different groups and to varying degrees.

Talmud is more than sufficient.

Both are vile tomes of the ratkin.

Yes.

This is why you are so hated.

You're a Jew.
Vid related.

Your nonsense of 'muh good Jews' is exactly that - nonsense.
The religious Jews are some of the most vile, the most ratlike, the most Skavenous.

Only a Jew would try to argue that religious Jews 'are cool' in any fashion.

Just something to put this in perspective…

> thearda.com/Archive/Files/Descriptions/RABBI.asp

So, 1200 US rabbis coming together to show such vigor in promoting immigration and demographic decline?

That's 37% of US rabbis there, alone, or MORE THAN 1 in 3.

Fucking disgusting ratfolk bastards.

Irrelevant - you lied.

Because you're a Jew.

And there are no good Jews.

Already got BTFO there, so I'll leave that one be.

This is how we know you're a Jew, or else simply an incompetent - very-possibly both.

I'm not Jewish.

Because if those reasons aren't enough to hate them, you are either incompetent or a Jew.

Only a fool, or else a very underhanded Jew, could try to make such a statement and think it not demonstrable of kosher insanity/idiocy.

I wager you are.

Or else a fool.

Perhaps - probably - both.

Which tribe are they from?

That's why.

BTFO out again, Jew.

Its bemusing how many times in this thread you've made some retarded Jew point, only to get utterly BTFO, at which point you try to pretend it never happened and just move on….

I'm reminded of Adolf Hitler…

Oh look a whole bunch of jews in Ukraine (according to OP's video).
There's tons of wars in Ukraine.

Total coincidence.

Just kidding.

This is what actually reminded me of Uncle Adolf.

If you are anything other than a Jew, you are an enemy to the Jew.

But this bears clarification user.

If you are not a Jew, you are an enemy of the Jew, true enough.

But, though all goyim are the enemy, those goyim which can be made to serve hold a higher standing than the so called "bad goy" who refuse such service and openly expose the nature of the Jew.

Jews hate their slaves, surely, but they hate those who oppose or reject servitude most of all.

They are a supremacist group outside the realm of the usual Holla Forums white supremacy.

The standard believe here is that whites are superior in civilization/culture and that we deserve our countries to be only for ourselves; however, most of Holla Forums agrees that the same standard of independence and self-sufficiency should be given to the other races as well.

The Jews believe that all people should serve them because they believe they're superior. Holla Forums believes that whites are superior and everyone should leave us the fuck alone.

OP is a kike, no doubts about it. He argues the same way they always do. All Jews needs to be permanently removed, no matter their age of gender, even zygotes.

That's the first thing that came to my mind.

Ethnocentric Nationalism in a nutshell.
I would suggest, however, that Holla Forums - and other factions in a similar vein - are remembering that Imperialism isn't actually so bad and may be requisite to create conditions wherein such ethnocentric nationalistic tenants may be functionally applied to groups such as Africans - as it stands, they are not able to stand alone, but we would like to see them able to do such, for if we cannot, we will have to manage them forever or else destroy them (as competition - Darwinian requisite for survival).

Indeed, the issue being that we realize they will never leave us alone - especially not the Jews, who are like a leech attached to our bollocks, and hungrily suckling, to significant detriment.

As such, other efforts may have to be made… But the key is, we do not WANT to rule a mud-coloured assemblage of dim-witted servile slaves, that is not the preferred situation… But for the Jew, that IS the preferred, nay, the OPTIMAL scenario, it is what they work towards.

As such, we (the European people) and they (the Jewish ratfolk), will never be allies, nor anything but enemies, for our continued existence is anathema to the Jew, let alone our specific ideological tenants (which are nigh unto blasphemy via Jewish religio-cultural perspective).

Your beloved orthodox jews collect welfare and disability while working under the radar.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York

I've been to KJ. I know these people are parasites. I just don't buy the idea that the religious Jews are dangerous.

Whether or not they actually do isn't what I was getting at. All I was saying is that user was jumping the gun by responding to
with

I'm saying it's forbidden for Jews to consume blood. Any Jew will tell you that.

Jews can't consume blood, but they can:

So it's totally ok goys!