MILLION DOLLAR EXTERMINATOR TONIGHT

MDE EPISODE 5 IN ONE HOUR FAGGOTS

Grant Sam "abuse the Jews" Hyde your views and meme magic tonight.

Starts 12:15 on adult swim.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Dollar_Extreme_Presents:_World_Peace
github.com/snwh/paper-icon-theme
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8
youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0
adultswim.com/videos/
youtube.com/watch?v=idaVAPtw1sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

According to Kikipedia there isn't an episode tonight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Dollar_Extreme_Presents:_World_Peace

probably because of labor day weekend

KEK SPEAKS

gay

We should have a Bernstein-related banner tbh.

My vote is for a cropped edit of this.

What the fuck is this shit

They're re-playing episode 1

The absolute madmen

Sam say's it's tonight
IGNORE POSSIBLE SHILLS, TUNE IN IF YOU CAN AND SEE IF IT'S AIRING YOURSELF TO BE SURE

Let me just do you a favor.
github.com/snwh/paper-icon-theme
Sage for offtopic.

Adult Swim has been running ads all week saying MDE will be back on Sept. 9 (next Friday) and the cable guide says its a rerun of S1E1.

anyone streaming it for those of us without zogovision?

Shoop his mum in the pic

What do you mean? Does it say that on the guide or are they playing it now? The new episode shouldn't be for another 40 minutes.

Episode 5 is actually the real episode 1, btw.

sharing some jewtube videoes of sammyboy
sam ted talks
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
sam migrant crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8
you might be mike brown if
youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0

THE NEW EPISODE IS EPISODE 1, WE HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET

Adult Swim website says it's tonight.

what do you think this phone number is?

Why is the "area code" portion in the middle? Is it a code? Where did you get this?

Thanks m8

Showing a rerun is also a showing

I got it from this page: adultswim.com/videos/

Episode 1 has not been aired yet.

Then what the fuck was "Your vibe attracts your tribe"?

That's true, but they are airing "Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe", which is the first one they showed.

Episode 3 or 4 IIRC.

Well, we'll see.

Fuck all of these shills. Even if its just a rerun watch it anyway, Sam needs us

Check the production codes on Wikipedia

Best I could do with my phone.
I have shamed my family

I'll do it for Charls.

No, the website clearly says it was episode one.

That's only the order they made them in which is standard for a lot of shows for some reason. It doesn't make this episode one, it's still episode five.

Adult Swim fucked with the order of the show to put the most tame stuff first. The episode order they have on their website is not the order the show was meant to be in.

Cable guide says they're playing "Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe", S1E1, along with running ads all week saying that the next new episode of MDE is on Sept. 9th.

"Next showing" can be the showing of a rerun, pic related

The guide says it's a replay of ep1

Has it been shoah'd?

And if so, how did sam not know this and tweet about ep5?

Unacceptable

It still happens more often than you would think and it's not like each episode is in a story order, they can literally be watched in any order you want. There's literally no point in referring to these in the production order when it doesn't really mean anything in the long run. Honestly it's better that it starts off mild and gets more intense as it goes on.

There's got to be more than six episodes in the season, right? 15 minutes each and only six fucking episodes? What is this shit?

Fuck it mang give his reruns better numbers better than nothing right?

On a related note, how can we give him views without a Nielsen box? Can someone go over again how exactly we boost his numbers?

Because I am not above writing an email to adult swim about how I don't have enough a Nielsen box but I love his show and he has "massive underground cred amongst all my cool and rich friends".

Thread was bumplocked, back to the old thread

If you have a cable settop box, they all report your usage back to your cable company these days. No Nielsen box required.

Ratings should also be tracked if you watch it on the adultswim.com website (it'll make you sign in with your cable provider first to make sure you have a subscription).

wheres the stream

Anyone got links to full episodes anywhere?

disregard that I suck cocks

you found a link?

youtube.com

youtube.com/watch?v=idaVAPtw1sk

>youtube.com/watch?v=idaVAPtw1sk
aparently i suck cocks too because retards mislabel episodes

disregard that I suck cocks. I wonder why they pulled the ep. Hope the shows not cancelled.

Pause that webm at 2 seconds in
Look at his sleepy eyes behind glasses, large nose and full lips and then tell me that he is not a jew

Why is only episode four available online?

I don't watch TV and frankly I'm reluctant to even watch anything off-TV that was broadcast on TV, but willing to give this likely kike shit a chance.

However… it's amazing how little of this show is available for free online. Only episode four and few other clips.

Where's the rest of it starting from EP one or should I just assume this is kike garbage and I'm supposed to tune in on the TV like a normalfag?