twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bydlo go to 4chan

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAVE I BEEN SUMMONED?

HAhahahaaha

Upvoted.

GTFO

*DEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
*deeeeeerrrrrpppppp*…oh yes my derp….*deeeeeeerrrrrppppp*….quite pungent indeed…is that….dare I say….*sssssssnniff*…derp I smell?……*sniff sniff*….hmmm…yes…quite so my derp….*sniff*….quite pungent derp yes very much so …..*ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff*….ah yes…and also….a hint of….*sniff*….derp…..quite wet my derp….*sniff*…but of yes…this will do nicely….*sniff*…..please my derp….another if you please….nice a big derp now….
*DRRRRREERRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
Oh yes…very good!….very derpy and wet my derp….hmmmmm…is that a drop of derp nugget I see on the rim?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little taste before the derp my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of derp my dear….ah yes….let me guess…Holla Forums for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for derp…..*deeeeeeerrrrrrrppppppp*…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well derp……hmmm….that butthurt is quite noticeable….yes…..onion and garlic derp I take it my derp?…..hmmmmm….yes quite…..
*DEEEEEEEEEERERRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP*
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my derp….you caught me off guard…yes…so derpy it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small derp…..*derp*…ah….*deeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppp*…and yet…so strong…yes…the derp….*derp derp*…hmmm….is that….*derp*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my derp…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*deerrrrrpppp* …ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…derpy my derp…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my derp….*deeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppp*….yes….

MAOR

So I left for a while and just got back, I really hope this is ironical

SAGE POST SQUAD

KEK praise kek

le

Need more frogposting ITT it fits in perfectly

ha

meme'ing
like a boss

WHAT TIME IS IT?
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ZAGBL6UBA