Lena "If they're black, send 'em back" Dunham

archive.is/9uApC

Can we use this to expose just how racist and Lena "If they're brown, flush 'em down" Dunham is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/456GpND7HFc
heatst.com/culture-wars/lena-dunham-slammed-on-twitter-after-years-old-anti-asian-slur/
twitter.com/sharisknight/status/771834217537806337
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would love to absolute fucking destroy this woman in public. I would take great pleasure in knocking her fucking skull in. Taking the sharp ends of her broken teeth and fucking gouging her eyeballs out of their socket. And I would probably elbow slam her fucking spine in half.

But only if I were in a situation where she physically threatened me and I had to defend myself.

Calm down, Sam.

Or maybe he didn't want to interact with a known and admitted child molester shaped like a ziploc bag filled with jello. In the end, she is just mad that the jock did not give her the attention she wanted and she is trying to make something of it.

Sam pls, you have a show now. You can't be giving yourself unto these urges.

Isn't she the pedo that raped her sister?

Tuxedos look stupid on any woman.

Are you some sort of bigot Fred?
You mean to tell me you never stuck fruity pebbles in your baby sis' cunt?

Checked
But they're called his fruity pebbles because he was into Barney (or Bam-Bam)

Fuck, accidental namefaggotry.

youtu.be/456GpND7HFc

Is Dunham a jewess? She is not fucking attractive at all and im pretty sure that's why they parade her around, for progressive signaling points

She is really surprised that there are men in this world that rather play angry birds than fuck her ?

SOON

She is a kike, yes.

Haha what threat is he talking about?

Damn, that was funny as fuck. One punch. That's all it'd take.

kek

What a sick child she was.

I love Samno homo

Hmm you can tell he's actually trained muay thai, he does a switch when he throws the knee

He's also done some BJJ training

How are his calves so tiny with a beer gut that large? Does he skip leg day and never do cardio or situps?

FTFY

She should have gone showing off her trashy tattoos to impress the groid.

heatst.com/culture-wars/lena-dunham-slammed-on-twitter-after-years-old-anti-asian-slur/

Relevant baybee

What's that green thing? It looks like a backwards meme arrow.

Is all this bitch thinks about is men fucking her and wanting to fuck men? I've seen cats in heat less thirsty than her. Is it because she is fucking a jew? She's a jew herself so it shouldn't mean anything. Fuck these people.

Supposed to lean back while using a knee strike.
Also, not rotating on the ball of your foot results in a weak kick.
No hip action on punches or kicks.

Sam reminds me of my first day.

Hey Sam, can't wait for the next episode of World Peace, is it anything as good as the last one?

"Someone didn't want to fuck me and it bothered me."
~ Lena Dunham 2016

STUNNING AND BRAVE
NEVER FORGET
TRULY AMAZING

It's sad that so many people here are intimidated by Lena Dunham.

Maybe it's her blinding inner beauty that has all of you so flustered.

jewish women are notoriously cockhungry, jews also suffer from mental issues at a much higher rate than other races.

1 + 1 = dunhambeast

I love the way you always end with "but only if I had to defend myself"
Hilarious Sammy Boy, I do hope you get your wish soon (and we all get to see it happen)

I'd bang that.

It's because she's ugly as shit, was probably molested repeatedly by her juden father, and because she's got enough testosterone in her to make Michelle Obama gag.

You cheeky cunt.

Ben Garrison strikes again!

are you the guy from this

video?

Can confirm. My first three girlfriends were Jewish, all nymphos.

I thought this Lena Dunham thread would be about her being attacked by SJWs on twitter right now.

twitter.com/sharisknight/status/771834217537806337

She's said the thing about Asians which wasn't even bad but whatever, good enough they are eating one of their own but she also said some crazy shit about Michael Jordan.