(((Eric Ericson))) thinks that Holla Forums on twitter is russian hackers

This is the crypto kike that started the Never Trump movement at RedState

I heard this shit on the radio in Atlanta while driving home from work and I had to pull over to retrieve my sides

od-cmg.streamguys1.com/atlanta/atl750/u2016083115495912092.mp3?awCollectionId=atl750-17&awGenre=talk

jump forward to 22:40

He even talks about the old ebola twitter raids

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CaBrL
wsbtv.com/news/anti-trump-radio-host-pundit-erick-erickson-reveals-serious-diagnosis/223869404
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Chronology_(Fomenko)
vocaroo.com/i/s0RBeuMUcDFD
sarawakreport.org/2011/07/exposed-the-bearded-blogger-behind-the-dirty-tricks-campaigns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He looks like a weak chinned cuck faggot.

Dumb kike

This.

>"American foreign psyops doesn't have that much gusto
This is a Georgian Glenn Beck right here.

I heard they're in league with the infamous hacker 4chan too

Let's encourage him to say stupid shit.

we should start calling his show to trigger him next week

its every weekday from 5pm to 7pm Atlanta time

I agree fellow KGB agent.
This could be lulzy as fuck.

Can we invite Russian hackers to this board show us their mad skillz? If they're gonna associate us with the loyal sons of the Kremlin, why not make their fears true?

Are they really that dumb or are they just telling kike lies?

You mean like this?

Yes, let's do it.
Holla Forums DISINFO TROLL SQUAD

Can someone dump some of your best Ebolachan images?

Thanks bro.

I love it when normalfags think they understand us

You're welcome.

Fuck does no one have the hacker in a ski mask webm where there is like synthwave playing while matrix code scrolls on 3 monitors and some guy on a bed is holding a 3rd keyboard for him?

Dude is apparently dying. Blood clots in his lungs.

archive.is/CaBrL

wsbtv.com/news/anti-trump-radio-host-pundit-erick-erickson-reveals-serious-diagnosis/223869404

Now I feel bad for being a Kremlin agent that was deployed to disrupt his #NeverTrump movement. However, we can't stop in our propaganda war against the enemies of the Motherland.

Looks like the Trump curse is taking another.

Add another to the list of the Trump Curse.

That's because he is.

I like dubs.

I haven't been following it for the past few months, but it hasn't struck for a while, has it?

Unless you count Hillary

Blood clots could potentially heal couldn't they? I don't think it's an outright death sentence just yet.

Slow and steady wins the race. ;^)

Checked.

good.

I think the most recent trump curse was the Russian actor from the new Star Trek getting killed after the director he was working with bad-mouthed Trump.

Oh, an Macy's is closing 100 stores.

95% of posters here on Holla Forums are Russians. Rest are basement Americans probably. In Moscow we all sit together in same room. Good times, much party with vodka.

Hold on, must punch Sergei, he squatting in front of heater.

Anyvays, times are good comrades. Pay, I like yes.

Are there any Russian anons that can speak English well that could fuck with him?

Why did you fucking tell them Ivan? Now all the closet americucks will come out and call us putinbots ;-;

Tom Green round two lads?

You see Igor. American so gullible, he read this and not even believe it like fact. He think at best maybe bad satire, or maybe he think he can play along with joke. Who delete Natalia Poklonskaya folder on share drive. Сукин сын!

I hab been saying they would come for us next.

MARK THIS POST.

All it will take is some stooges is the State department to listen to him and start issuing some shit.

Their darkness knows no limits. They have had PEOPLE KILLED.

Let this sink in. And called me a faggot and a shill and whatever else you are going to say.

All Be told..they are not working for YOU the tax payer…they are working for their own positions and power.
They wouldn't even know loyalty if it bit them ion the ass. The Agents data mining and working deep state type
projects are getting paid well for basic data entry jobs. IT in the gov is starting at mid 60.

You must understand that this is a machine and it doesn't fucking care who it grinds up.

If a LIAR like this guy gains traction - the worst is yet to come.

When they witchhunt looking for shadows in all directions..they will have become the nazis that they fear so much.

Then..THEN…all of the real FBI fags that post the we need to form groups…Well you will have created , CREATED the need for your job. But It will be to late. You will have created a false witch hunt.

Can't you see..you are the chicken farmer…you are the NAZI's you hunt. AHAHAHAHAHA

If only I had access to more data. My mind could game multiple rings circles and boxes around you.

But instead of being real amuricans

You hunt us…like Dogs.

I think he could use some Russian memes to help with his paranoia.

You're either a Demoralization shill or a newfag. We are many and nameless. If they kill one of us another will simply take his place and we strike back even harder to avenge our fallen brother. We have no need to fear them. They merely adopted the darkness. We were born in it, molded by it. We had not seen our first jew until we were men. And their corruption was nothing to us but glaring.

We will win. They know this. We know this. And the normie knows this. That is why they are scared and are so desperate to stop us. They will all hang.

What do you have in mind, tovarish?
Kremlin is with you.

first (checked)

we high level psyops now (does this kike really believe this or does he not know he sounds retarded?)

Dubs confirm his retardation.

Who I am doesn't matter…..what matters is our plan.

You can't even banepost right. Fuck off, shill.

I said Flash

You didn't say thunder… Goodbye I will re-roll on a new vpn.

You caught us Cuck Cuckerson, we're all cheeki breekis.

Keep it down Dimitry, or it is gulag for you

what a time to be alive

Eric the Fucking Hillary go-along boy is dull. Look at his eyes and tell me 60% of his thoughts aren't remembering how to cook Macaroni.

блять, наш секрет раскрыт
squats in despair and quaffs a litre of vodka

How do you know I'm not a Russian hacker?

One thing is for sure, Russians are obsessed with conspiracy theories, and they conjure up some strange ones.

I saw it posted on Holla Forums recently, but there is this guy Fomenko, who believes most of our so called history is complete fiction.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Chronology_(Fomenko)

Is there a mirror of the gentlemen/fatnigger one?

Is all part of clever disguise.

He looks like he has Down syndrome

Life was so much easier for these guys when all they had was Rush Limbaugh ranting about last night's evening news broadcast.

You're right. We have to meme harder.

Did anons really have a field day with trolling Atlanta?

njet

and why would i want to do that?
please stop creating tensions between US and Russia, folks, you all know how it will turn out in the end.
shillary will become president and together with united states of Europe impose even more severe sanctions on us and probably encourage new "ethnic cleansings" of russian boys on foreign land (like they are doing with poles currently in britain).
well, folks, after war, you will get your new world of "peace, intelligence and prosperity".

Nope, joking. You will all become a slave race in a hundred years. There will be no space exploration (at least for you, goyim). Your average lifespan will be less than a 30 years, your wages will be just enough to keep you breathing (and that will be taxed too), your docile "intellect" will be superior to none, and never-ending silent wars will be conducted on a daily basis, just to keep you from over-reproducing.

What we are really to do now is to bring down our governments. Even if only 1% of people will walk on a streets you will get an immediate revolution with most of army hq on your side.

this is fucking hysterical

I thought 95% of chan users were "hackers on steroids"

They have read that god damn Baltic NATO report where everything is blamed on the Russians.

The authors even shilled their report here, but we never got any answer to why they lied about us being Russian.

Well the russians got the steroids part right, judging from the olympics :^)

I have a russian, and I can do a decent russian accent, both in english and russian.

would be easier to just have my russian friend do it though.

I really only skimmed through what you said, but it sounds gay

it should have sounded more like this

They never recovered from the stumping.

22 words to destroy a multi-billion dollar corporation. Not bad.

God dammit this year. Kek.

brb grabbing mosin and greatcoat

cyka blyet

They also helped out during the Ukraine debacle, when we managed to take the momentum for the Western alphabet agencies had built up to get Holla Forums to support the Maidan, and turn it towards stopping white genocide, so this might also be one reason that the Balts thought we were Russians.

Hillary operatives think everything is Russia & everyone is Putin. They're all desperately shilling for WWIII.

Here's some quick OC to mock the absurdity of all this.

Go fish.

WE
WUZ
KGB HACKERS

Would Americans actually believe that the cold war never ended? It's what this new bullshit coming out of the democrats sounds like tbh.
Speaking as a Britbong looking from the outside of it all.

Its not that we dont believe it ended. On the inside we all just want a reason to be big and tough again.

Warsaw pact report in, post your best slav memes and webms.

Western spies go home, you probably can't even squat properly

Everybody was using something at the Olympics. The only reason the Russians got caught was they were being bad goys

Yes, a cheeki breeki with a brit flag who's actually American. It's all a ruse.

this "It's russia" tactic the left is using is that it enables them to leverage the kind of out-group hatred that has fired up the right.

It's strange because it's an implicit concession to the immutability of the petty brutality of human nature that overcoming is supposed to be their entire raison d'etre

Should not we call them out on their tinfoil hats?

Generally supportive of Putin's actions in Ukraine but to be honest hohols were fucked either way from the moment kikes started "investing" at it. Current situation in Ukraine is the lesser evil but it's nevertheless a very shitty situation and practically a mini-White genocide.

Top Kek.

sexy

I wish I got paid to shitpost

tom green is a faggot, smug anime avatars roasted him on twitter into submission

I have this exact condition, the only thing killing me is the cost of the meds, which is bloodthinner for the next few months.

We could make him so delirious that he forgets to take his meds in the off-chance he re-lapses with a pulmonary embolism. May not kill him but it feels like you are getting kicked in the ribs with every half-breath you try to make. Requires morphine to not asphyxiate yourself until the clot dissolves/moves along.

not enough, we need Russian bear banners for the board, I'll see what I can throw together.

also nice skills drawfag

nice

Oh, I doubt that very much.

We should create fake documents that the russian hackers are under the control of Colonel Samarov Hydevich, and leak them to this faggot.

WE WUZ RUSSIAN HACKERS

I wonder how much this fat Jew gets paid to espouse his inane opinions on air and in print.

I might be up for this shit.

Notice he is cooking flour.

My sides aready into cosmos

So red scare has turned into right scare?

Yes and we will all be sent to fema death camps

Key difference being that McCarthy was right.

Saved.

Kek. My doctor told me that last friday.
Quit being a pussy Eric. We all have to die someday.

Post plox Ivan.

Nigger when those faggot saudis went around trying to DDOS trumps site we literally had them executed. By we I mean I, and by I I mean someone on Holla Forums that totally wasn't me. Reddit did it.

This.

I let go of my paranoia when I accepted my own mortality. Life is better this way, it allows you to make the tough decisions and keeps you from becoming a lunatic.

Oh so no different than it is today.

I know you are underage and looking for a place to fit in. I suggest looking here.

>>>/reddit/

WE DID IT, FREECH

Let's play the numbers game with them!
All you have to do is play as much of this as possible and keep phoning it in. Watch as they shit their pants.

vocaroo.com/i/s0RBeuMUcDFD

Nice find, OP. Thanks.

Eric Ericson - Dear god, what a fucking idiot. It just goes on and on. Talk about a guy who's got his head screwed on bass-ackwards. Hilarious !

Reminder that Red State takes money to smear people.
sarawakreport.org/2011/07/exposed-the-bearded-blogger-behind-the-dirty-tricks-campaigns/

attention all russian hackers

bumping this thread because the show starts in 30 minutes

livestream and phone numbers can be found at wsbradio.com

its on

A premium black bull for the Missus ain't cheap you know.

This is the truth though, the serious hard hitting American psyops are being used on the American people right now.

my store isn't closing though so I don't really care

We give a 10% discount to foreigners but no military discount.

What the fuck kind of name is that?

Eric, the son of Eric

Not sure what's so hard to understand.

Only the dumbest of all "males" would "share" his girlfriend/wife with another man.

Requesting "I do it for free dog" in a tracksuit and squatting.

i love that astroturfing. "catching on among people" haha these kikes has no shame

that`s the joke

lolwut

Pics, details?