Mandala Effect

I could have sworn that the music video for Derude's song "Sandstorm" was composed of scenes from the film "Run Lola Run".

Am I from a different timeline? Answer me you sorry asshat kike niggers

no, you misremembered

you think thats bad? she was played by Milla in my timeline.

You think that's bad? In my timeline Lola was actually called Jim and she just fucked about in the west midlands on a steamboat with this puppet bitch Rosie

We're from the same timeline…

neat slug bro

painful times ahead.

I wish I was in a timeline where this retarded meme doesn't exist

blame cern and the fags who made it.

Remember when trump fired the FBI director for doing the right think about Hillary?

Remember when Trump was the chosen one who was meant to restore glory to the White race and not destroy it?

the internet was a mistake

in my timeline darth vader was not on top of the pops.

You mean fired him for being untrustworthy because Comey tried to play every side?

you are probably thinking of the fifth lelement

I'm from the universe where the main actress was cute.

Uhhh that's a man. I mean look at that jaw

In my timeline trump was literally hitler, but here he is just another shabbos goy

she is cute

Me too.

Underage pls go.

This is just a bunch of retards mis-remembering something, then posting about it online, to which more retards go "Hey, I haven't seen that film in 10 years, but what this guy is describing sounds about right, so it must be a new timeline!!!"

Considering memory is a fickle thing and it gets recreated everytime it's brought up in our minds, it does degrade quite easily unless continually brought up. Little details falter and then people feel the need to mention it.

Before the internet, people would mention things like this, then get laughed at by those around them.
When the WWW came around, everyone went online and you could find idiots with shit memories to justify your delusions.
Sounds like the mental illnesses that are getting widely diagnosed nowadays. """Coincidence"""?

lol drupper puppers in magsimub obergribe

It's a joke man, calm down.

DEUTSCHLAND YA

cern employee pls go

Nope I watched both.

also fuck you, satan!

You're a joke

t. dimension travelling demonbeing
i'm onto your tricks, you universal jew