A single old jewish fart is behind everything wrong with marvel

Opinions?

Shocking.

Are we talking about the paranoid asshole, Pearlmutter?

Yes.

Jeez, the guy is up there with Quesada as the reason why Marvel sucks.

Perlmutter is a faggot of the highest magnitude. How petty do you have to be to intentionally screw with a bunch of characters just to spite another company because they own the film rights for them?

Well, he is a Jew and seeing another company making money out of what he sees as his property and making money for him, it's sorta understandable.

I kind of understand his position. X-Men and Fantastic Four are Marvel's intellectual property, they only sold the film rights to pull themselves out of bankruptcy. X-Men is Marvel's most popular franchise. They created it, they built it and yet it's Fox who make most of the profit by virtue of having the film rights. I can understand wanting to kill all merchandise for both franchises in order to either re-negotiate a deal or get the rights back completely.

The problem is that it's completely self-sabotaging. Nobody pays attention to the comics. People could probably take or leave any TV shows, toys or video games Marvel makes out of X-Men or Fantastic Four. The only thing that really generates money is the movies, so by putting a moratorium on all the other stuff, Perlmutter's only hurting Marvel and their fans, not Fox.

No, I understand his feelings, but you're right that it only hurts himself. Even if having X-Men/FF in the games and shows would give Fox more exposure, it's ultimately Marvel who makes the money from it.
Plus, it's going to be hard to sell the Inhumans show unless they have good people working on it.

It's almost as if.. Holla Forums is always right…

But user, the history of comics is jews jewing jews.

Seeing as Perlmutter doesn't want Marvel to make women or minority led films because they don't sell, I strongly doubt everything wrong with Marvel is his fault.

yeah but like, a single old jewish fart and 2 dead jewish farts are behind everything right at marvel. or maybe 2 old ones and a dead one, IDK

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Along with Amy Pascale

It is though.

You know the reason they're hiring so many SJWs and Tumblrshits? Because they're so goddamned cheap. They aren't experienced in the least and don't know how the industry actually works so they can trick them into working in the shitty as fuck conditions the old fart has marvel comics working in.

Old jewish farts also made everything right with Marvel

I hope to god you're not talking about Stan Lee.

name one great silver age creator at Marvel who was gentile

Irrelevant. Stan Lee is a fucking asshole hack who stole the success away from his partners.

Steve Ditko

Steve Ditko
John Romita Sr
John Buscema
Sal Buscema

STAN LEE IS A GOD

Name one bad thing he has done. Stan Lee highhandedly created nearly the entire Marvel universe from scratch.

Perlmutter's been a cheap bastard for a long time and he's basically been running Marvel one way or another since 1993. You can't blame their recent hiring practices on him, he doesn't have that much involvement in running Marvel Comics itself, this is what people don't seem to understand. It's like when they blame Warner Bros for everything that's wrong with DC. Warner Bros are barely cognisant of the fact that they own a comic book company, and they certainly don't get involved with running it.

Only the Jewish desert demon, aka Yahweh. Or as you may also know it as the demiurge.

Don't you mean Moloch?

Ratted out Joe Simon and Jack Kirby's moonlighting to Timely, causing them to get fired. Accepted credit for things he didn't do. Failed to stand up for his co-creators when management started shafting them because of his previously mentioned taking credit for things he didn't do.

Stan's not as bad as Bob Kane, but he's still bad.