Anyone who can draw here?

I need a drawfag here to make some computer-drawn simple sketches for a guide I'm making for my company. I'm paying $20 for the job since it should be easy, and it wouldn't take too long.

Details will follow if you're interested. You guys can reach me on my temp email: [email protected]

$20 for multiple drawings? Fuck that.

Paid $35 for my business logo so yeah. $20.

you're a moron

That's a single logo, and depending on the complexity, it might not even take long. Even still, you got a deal for that shit.

$20 for multiple drawings, even if you consider them simple, is a rip off for the artist. If they're so simple, you do them yourself. If you can't, you pay someone a fair amount to do it for you.

i was good at drawing, but i quit because i tried to draw jesus and he ended up looking literally the geico caveman.
i was 5/6th grade when that happened and i am 28 now.
although i look at "art" now and consider trying to make a comeback.

me can do

wasted talent

me do same ting, cept now me try picking it back up at age 21. me stop at 14-15 now me try to do again. i not stop because jesus but me do tried to drawn him. i didn't giv him beard or face. he was blank face no beard jesus, me happy now that i do that because he probably look like gieco caveman if i giv him face. on bright side 15 minutes can save 15 dollars or more on car insurance

I draw fucking well i'm not going to get paid only 20$ for a hyper realistic drawing that take 3 fucking houres
From wich you can make a few thousand boxes.

wasted talent
15 minutes could save you 15 dollars or more on car insurance

duck of loosers i do it

where details?

:-(

WERE THEY?????

gieco caveman will forgive u just start drawing again. go buy tablet

I assumed everyone was telling me to fuck off for not offering $200 to do something I saw a girl do for fun in 5 mins.

Ah, my bad. The drawings are for bug crush instructions for remote models such as how to aim the camera, positioning, angle, etc.

I can pull an example of what I mean but it'll take 10 mins or so.

Fuck off; regardless of how "simple" it is drawing is still a talent that takes many hours to get even remotely good. Your Yiddish ass needing to pay for it is proof.

are you the bug crushing faggot?

i'll do it for free if you give me the quick rundown of webm related

so you want me to draw like an infographic for models showing what position and camera angle yo use?

ok, you'll need to show me what you want though so i can draw it.

Do you have an email, discord, or skype? This thread could die any moment.

Yeah this board moves very fast, never know when it might slide off the catalog…

I'lll send you an email