WHY IS HE SUCH A RACIST BIGOT

WHY IS HE SUCH A RACIST BIGOT

8 years

N-no you're not supposed to applaud Trump you dumb sheep!

DRUMPFY PUMPFY TAKESA DUMPY

Is he impersonating Trump? Holy shit that's bad.
As for the jokes, it's so unfunny that you can feel the writing staff's visceral hate towards Trump.

Slanderous lies! He is the best friend of the jews

Reminder that Hilldawg would have saved the white race by now

Im glad to see americans still stand with israel, unquestionably

more like renald plonk

If you haven't nutted in a girl yet you should give it a try; feels like victory.

A victory for whom?

For you; because you get to cum in a girl. Figured that'd be pretty obvious.

DRUP BLUPFLUP

What is so great about it? In the past cumming inside a female meant that you will burden her and her family or tribe with the scourge of your malevolent seed for life. But now? Now she can just abort that shit, or take a plan B.

lazy, egotistical, sheltered, spoiled, whiny, never worked a hard day in his life, tiny dick? it's never one thing, it's dozens of minor calamities which create monsters.

STOP CLAPPING STOP IT

Duly noted.

Probably the first anti-trump joke i've seen that i've laughed heartily at. You just know her PR guy set her up with that one.

You mean

I don't get it. Someone please explain

most people deserve to die

Implying trump has any say against the jews.

Traps are gay.

>we must not ignore the threats of a regime that talks openly of isreals destruction we can not ever even let that be thought of
What did he mean by this?

Wtf! I love Drumpf now!

STOP POSTING ABOUT POLITICS, I KNOW THAT MOST OF THE BOARD'S TRAFFIC COMES FROM Holla Forums BUT IT REALLY ANNOYS ME!

iT'S NOT LIKE I COULD GO TO 4CHAN WHERE THEY BAN YOU FOR SAYING CUCKSHED OR ANYTHING, NO, I'LL JUST STAY HERE IS AND CRY ABOUT ANY MENTION OF POLITICS IN A BOARD THAT ALLOWS IT!

bump

The Drumpfcucks are the new retarded"true believers". They are ripe for parody.

It is, mostly because there still too retarded to know who is and isn't a wacist….

LOL XD DRUMPF
ORANGE FACE LEWL
AMERIKKKA WAS NEVER GREAT LOL DRUMPY

XD