WHO IS DOC CHOCOLATE?

WHO IS THIS NIGGER HANDLING HILLARY?

IS HE SECRET SERVICE?

WHY IS HE CARRYING DIAZEPAM?

WHY DOES HE SEEM TO DIRECT THE OTHER SECRET SERVICE AGENTS AROUND HER?

WHY DOES HE SEEM TO HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO GET CLOSE TO HER AND GIVE HER COACHING?

WHY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6I1Ebkg-hTA
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
archive.fo/PoFxN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your mom

Reported.

More info please.

he's the globalist illuminati Alex Jones wants you to chase

good luck cuck

See the picture and the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=6I1Ebkg-hTA

Go away, kid.

I am more worried about the way it can be used.

Its like the violent dyke meme is real…

Not sure if literal or not.

He's some sort of handler, most likely medical, who appeared after her stroke, seizure, whatever. Earliest pic shows him in a car with bill in 2013 What he's holding in his hand is a flashlight. There was a webm in the dig thread a few weeks ago that shows him using it to light the way for shillary as she walks off stage at an event. He wears some lapel pins that could give clues, but there are no hi res pics of them. He is not the nig that went to egypt with her in 2011 as that one weighs around 50lbs less and has an identifying mole on his face.

I'm on nigger tech and don't have the info from the thread. Hopefully another user who helped will chime in.

this thread is off to a terrible start. Are you bringing us information OP or do you think this is a fucking library catalog?

I'm not here to bring anything to anyone, but now that you mention it, I have an extra special image for you and you alone.

:^)

Wasn't it found out (from the names on the photo where he and Bill are in the car at the hospital) that he's just the head of Clintons SS detail? I think it was made clear that he's just using a flashlight to help her switch to low light environments (which still implies a serious brain injury)

ass

aww yeah check em

crappy thread tbh lad

We can only hope.

No.

He triggered you bad, eh faggot? hahaha. Jesus Christ, how long have you been waiting to say that bullshit? That's some epic mental illness on your part. Just go gay already and leave us alone.

No need to click in that pic. That gif is famous around here. Easy to identify it even if you post it, faggot.

Everyone knows that by the thumbnail. It's been around for years.

He's Secret Service agent Todd Madison.
The object is a flashlight.

He carries it when she's about to encounter a sharp lighting transition, such as in backstage areas.

There is no medical condition where a patient is ambulatory, yet so in need of quick injection that medication must be within arms reach of a caregiver.

Likewise there is no drug, even injected, where the fraction of a second between having it in hand and taking it our of a pocket matters.

And if it were a drug they would be doing their best to hide it.

So what is going on here?

Hillary Clinton has a secret service agent that's been with her family a long time. He used to be in Bill's personal detail. He gave him to Hillary as a campaign present.

Hillary hates the secret service in general, but gets along well with token minorities. Huma Abdien is an obvious example. "Todd Madison" his agent name is probably too fat to qualify for SS duty, but because the Clintons like him, an affirmative action exception is made. He's obviously very friendly with them, and knows her and her problems very well.

TL;DR: he's not a doctor, he's the SS house nigger. He's got a flashlight at the ready so she doesn't lose her frail old lady footing in the dark. We know she has problems with double vision since her head injury, so this is in line with that.

Look at the way he moves the object in this video. She's walking towards a darkened hallway. He shifts it from one hand to the other and holds it up so it points towards the floor in front of her.

Not the way you'd handle a subcutaneous drug delivery system.

The pic with bill didn't have his name in the caption. Unless it was in the accompanying article, or we're talking about different pics.

What is going on with the board right now? Half of these replies are not from regular Holla Forums posters.

fuck off CTR scum.

that nigger's been caught in an undoctored, unmemed, photograph with a Diazepam pen.

you can't shill your way out of this one, slanderous jew scum.

It's obviously the same dindu.

1) It's the start of the Labor Day holiday in the US; many people are out celebrating
2) correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

Excuse me, nigger. I have better things to do than falling for your provocation. Like reading books here. Talking about books, back at reading now. Last time I post in this thread. Have fun with your troll.

Just some nigger, troll or DNC shill mad at us.

Lotta loyalty for a hired diaper changer.

You want it to be true, but it's not.

It is another sign of her weakness and frailty. But the needle narrative is stupid.

It doesn't even work on normies if you get them admitting it might be true. They just talk about how FDR was in a wheelchair and look at what a great president he was vomit.

My mind's always open to change. Post the pic of him with a diazapam pen where the lablel's clear enough to read and I'll change my tune.

Not everyone who tells you you're wrong is a Jew, user.

kill yourself
archive.fo/PoFxN

You didn't need to load it, user.

Lurk more. Post less.

I lol'd more than I should've.

It was funny until the mess. Fuck you.

He's a doctor that specializes in seizures and nerve disorders.

CTR LIES

FILTER & REPORT

Clearly a reptilian.

That's funny.

Does cryptome still publish pictures of things like this?

Pray tell, friend, who carries a flashlight in a broad day light and a well lit room like that?

No earliest is 2011 in Egypt 2 weeks after overthrow of Mubarak.

Looks like a typical nig to me

kek. How is it that I've never thought of that? That said,

He is such a fucking whore.

We both know that is a lie. Also, if this is a flashlight, and he has had it out and uses it at times in broad daylight or needs that much help, then that is even worse and indicates she has significant mental impairment. If that is a flashlight, it was shone too quickly to indicate illumination and was being used for guidance similar to a laser pointer. Long story short, you're making a case for her being so sick she is mentally retarded.

Much like a flashbang, if a flashlight is powerful enough you can blind someone with it, even in broad daylight.

Have you heard of "Tactical Flashlights", user?

I am dissatisfied with this picture, it could be close to the truth but in the same picture you can see that the "ring" of the diapezem is actually just his wedding ring.

Fuck off CRT.

It's not broad daylight. They're inside some kind of event venue, and the lighting is all fluorescent.

The flashlight is for when she moves into an unlighted area.

Bullshit. Her numbers dropped started talking about it. She had to go on TV and damage control with the pickle jar stunt. She also had the alt-right speech because she attributed her health claims to this. Dr. Drew got fired as soon as he mentioned her health. The media tried to spin commenting on her health as sexist so as to stop people from talking about it at the same time they were talking about Trump's, when they had previously questioned Bernie's and McCain's health in the past.

Fuck off with the bullshit CTR.

He has it out in well lit areas. If she is so infirm that she cannot navigate through low lit areas, then that is yet another hit against her health and shows how infirm she is. No matter how you try and spin it, especially after the recent revelations that she has had memory issues due to her stroke and concussion as per her own admission as shown by the FBI, she is physically unfit and inform as fuck.

WHAT YOU ARE SEEING IS THE KANG'S PUPPETMASTER

LITERALLY THIS REGAL NIGGER IS HILLARY'S HANDLER FOR THE KANG BEHIND THE SCENES

DID YOU NOT KNOW MEN IN BLACK HAVE BEEN BLACK SINCE THE BEGINNING?

WHERE DID YOU THINK THE NAME CAME FROM?

IDIOTS.

AMERICA HAS HAD A SHADOW GOVERNMENT OF KANGS SINCE AT LEAST 1607 WITH THE FOUNDING OF THE VIRGINIA COLONY

THEY DESCEND FROM THE PRINCE ABUBAKARI II, 9TH MUSA OF THE MALI EMPIRE

YOU WILL RECALL THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION WAS SPARKED IN REACTION TO THE KILLING OF CRISPUS ATTUCKS. CRISPUS ATTUCKS WAS THE KANG'S ENVOY TO THE BRITISH CROWN - HIS KILLING WAS AN ACT OF WAR BY THE BRITISH AND THE KANG ORCHESTRATED THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION (BRITISH KILLING BRITISH) AS REVENGE.

AMERICA HAS ALWAYS BEEN RULED BY KANGS AND HENCE AMERICA HAS ALWAYS BEEN, BY DIVINE RIGHT OF KANGS, A BLACK NATION

yeah, a fat nigger with an epi pen is super purple drank watermelon kang the third.

You should meet his sister
Meeneeda sumdem bene-fits

Chocolate SS has disappeared, apparently word got out in the media and he has been replaced.

It's to prevent her from having a seizure in public because of her brain damage.

holy shit!

this might actually be true!!!