Feels

>tfw your internet friend is dead

let me guess thats steam?

they probably just moved on with their life and had kids etc..

Are (you) Doctor? Are (you) talking about Heavy?

nah they made a new account but didn't tell you

no. i knew he had problems.

would be way too convenient

he was too stoned and forgot his email man.. you know steam is a stickler for passwords

no. this is a weedfag excuse.

ok he definitely died

He injected too many marihuanas

I know that feel
I knew someone that lost internet for a year multiple times.
She's been offline since late April after talking about mental issues. I fear the worst.

i use steam in offline mode so certain people won't bother me. i'm sure some of my rando friends think i haven't been on in years, not sure if you can tell from hours played though.

why can't you just delete them you fucking weirdo. or just tell them "yah dude i dont like you, just delete me because im a depressed lonerfag."
they can tell by hours.

cause i don't hate them, and don't ever want to play with them again, but a man can only play so much arma 2 in a week, and knowing him he would take it the wrong way if i told him "naw, i'd rather play this other game you don't have for 5 hours and go offline".

just tell his nigger ass "hey nigger i have played so much im gonna chill." you are living a lie to yourself and your friend.

nigger, I just run steam in offline so people don't bother me when i just wanna chill.

so why the fuck even have them on your profile at all?

So that he can talk to them whenever he feels like, duh. Are you actually autistic?

Are you actually a woman? You reason like one, duh .

Kek. I go offline on facebook whenever I don't feel like talking, because I know someone will start talking to me and I just like to be alone sometimes. Just like user likes to play his games in peace sometimes. It's perfectly normal, and if you had any kind of social experience to fall back on you'd probably understand.

>I go offline on facebook whenever I don't feel like talking
>facebook
/r/ing for a ban, hex/dysnomia. you know these little shits are destroying your board.
this website is not for you.

you could just talk to someone instead of being a little emotional scared faggot who can't say "hey im busy playing" to another fucking dude who can probably take it. holy fuck you stupid normalfag do you not understand that it's way fucking easier to tell an internet friend "hey dude i wanna play this game right now" then it is to fabricate this false conspiracy where you are always coincidentally offline when his urge for discussion arises?

no wonder watergate made sense, with normalfags like you it explains half of all the illogical retarded behaviors you NPCs do.
now shoo shoo, NPC jew.

Steam = facebook for video games

Holy shit, you're beyond salvation. Why are you so bitter? What made you this empty husk of a man? You make less sense than my deadbeat father.

Fucking what does that have to do with anything, you mental case?

check
check
check
>my deadbeat father
i laugh at the fact you casually project your own problems onto me. you lack the comprehension of my post, you don't belong here.

lul

come on.

do you play with your elbows?

she died.

true love isnt real.

because we are friends and I do like playing game with him regularly.

I don't know what to say man, I basically don't interact with people unless I actually want to. I presume they do the same, and that's why we are friends. cause we usually enjoy one another's company.

I kinda wish steam did not have the social stuff built in. When I wan't to do something with friends I get on Teamspeak or similar anyways.

What if I told you, he/she was never alive to begin with, either are you, we are in the Matrix, this is all your imagination.