Fuck off

Everybody fuck off, I need some time to think…

Shut the fuck up fag

I wish I could but I'm already the better person. I wish you luckk!

i always play mario. i can beat level 9 cpu with it usually. my level 50 amiibos give a hard time though and i have to restrain myself from throwing my controoler

1v1 me m8. 1 stock fox final destination

ok let me start my game up

Why bother with amiibos? Nintendo's lucky anyone even bothered with the fucking Wii U.

my id is Modest.Latias. what is yours?

i like wii u a lot. i don't understand why people hate it. what's wrong with it?

I pretend to be a little girl on Miiverse sadly…

what do i type in? i need your Nintendo Network ID, which i like a name. mmmCute x) doesn't work because the name can't have a space.

It's an underpowerd piece of shit. Nintendo did an awful job with it, the only good things about it was some of the games that's it.

go to home screen, press the smiley face icon (friend list), and you will be top of the list. press your name and their will be a box that says Nintendo Network ID.

i like mine a lot. i will buy switch when gen 2 is made. and i won't buy a ps4 or xb1.

I said Hi on Miiverse

ok i added you are you going to play smash?

i see you made a room but i can't join it. send an invite

Me? Probably not, my controller's broken. But I'll see what I can do tbh

join my room

no chat turn that shit off

you're about as good as me :}

umm wtf what was that? all mushroom and you get them all?

i guess you're better than me. i can't get combos but you can

No, you need a brain to think.
And time isn't going to get you one.

yeah i'm done that was bullshit with the mushrooms

Sure thing Utah. I'm gonna check out your Mario Maker now and look around your Miiverse for any bullshit tbh (pathetic bullshit, like with alot of Miiverse users)

Time develops your brain until the age of 25 here in Man's Country.

You kind of sucked, no lie. Still got Mario Maker or did you delete all your courses? Who knows I might star them!!!!!