NIGHTMARE SCENERIO

What's worse than Mexican hoards coming over the border?

AFRICAN HOARDS FROM MEXICO COMING OVER THE BORDER!

archive.is/bSXjo

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8Sq2z
archive.is/fAEKU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews giving amnesty to every nigger, beaner, sandniggers and poo in loos that ever sets foot on either US, European or Commonwealth territory.

Yeah, it would be nice if that would stop.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK????????

Mexico doubles down on Trump and brings rapefugees to the border. They should get some Pakis, Afghans etc. as well.

Looks like kikes will make those come from the north.

Bump

Less than 6 months and king nigger will go full bore to turn the US brown until his very last day.

Go whine to the Chinese, they're the new masters of Africa now. Holy fuck these creatures piss me off.

Nothing to complain about if you won't kill them when they enter. Acquiescence is agreement.

But remember goysguys, these South American countries are our allies, and if Trump was president, we wouldn't get along nearly as well with them!

Send this to the fuhrer, he must know.

Why so cucked, Mexico?

I've heard about Somalis and Sudanese nigs being quietly shipped into Northern (and whiter) states. This is more confirmation of that. So while Trump and everyone else are going on and on about Mestizos, the worst people on the planet are being intentionally shipped to the whitest places in the country.

archive.is/8Sq2z

Minneapolis.

I'm more concerned about a flood from Venezuela through Mexico but I think the recurring theme here is we need to wall off and/or gas Mexico.

We need giant sandworms

Yes, like Maine for instance (Lewiston)
archive.is/fAEKU

They're even hiring the Somalis as cops

Who would have ever thought….

I'm Canadian and I met a whole group of Somalis and I asked them where they were from and they all vaguely said "Latin America". Note, I've met lots of Somalis and am 100% sure that these are Somalis and not the bigger boned Cubans, Dominicans, or darker Haitians that we normally get. WTF is happening?