Italy has forcefully deported Darfur migrants back to Sudan

qz.com/772903/italy-has-forcefully-deported-darfur-migrants-back-to-sudan/

Other urls found in this thread:

econpapers.repec.org/article/ptubdpart/b201216.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice. Now they just have to do that every hour, every day, for the foreseeable future.

This is blatant antisemitis…er I mean antiafricanism! Bad goys! Stop being racist or they might come to Israe..er I mean die in Sudan!

How were they able to tell apart the migrants from native Italians?

Hey now, not every Italian looks like a sicilian, here up north we're indistinguishable from germans

NO, you move!

That's a big sentence just to say "uppity negro".

or opportunist

According to haplogroup charts Italians are still above 80% R1a/J2, shouldn't have changed much because we've taken in very few migrants. North Italy is still 90%+ R1a.
Meanwhile your country is below 60% white everywhere and whites will be a minority in 14 years so I'd keep my burger mouth shut if I were you.

Quality source.

Daily reminder that "human rights activists" are literally only there to support the invasion of Europe and to make seemingly legitimate condemnations of normal state behavior

Australian here, Sudanese are some of the worst niggers there are. I would put them on the same level as Somali niggers. We have thousands of niggers coming here to Australia where they then adopt the American nigger culture with saggy pants and shit, it's just fucking disgusting.

Italia magna et pulchra!

Come home, lombard man.

I hear there are a lot of HanJin containers just lying around. Maybe that'll help ;)

Hopefully they deal with that shit. I really wish to see Germany and the Netherlands. My fathers side of the family is from Germany, hell grandfather even had Aryan papers. Mothers side is from the Netherlands from a small fishing village.

not completely sure what I am fam, I identify as white and most others do too, but some say I look mixed, hate having this identity crisis. Regardless I'll identify as white/American as it's the only identity I have.

Sage for offtopic

dafuq is darfur

Part of Sudan. If you watched the news five years ago, you'd have seen there was a (((humanitarian disaster))) and a conflict which resulted in bifurcating Sudan. The fighting still continues to this day.

Why are "Human Rights Activists" always sticking their necks out for criminals and so against any form of law enforcement against violent criminals?

Definitely the biggest faggot I've seen all day, and I was on a college campus.

Don't remember all those nogs dropping like flies circa 2005?

Stopped reading right there.

*troubled youths

Because they are foundation run operatives working to undermine western society for the purpose of ushering in transformative change.

Nice curly Jew hair you have there lad.

you dont know the definition of poz

pfffft, for everyone else their heritage is clearcut, not that way for me I suppose, I dont think its something you would ever understand unless you were in a position like mine.

it's frizzy nigger hair from his Italian ancestors.

its actually from my Portuguese ancestors fam, my dad is northern Italian, aka white, my mom's family? not so much

same difference m8, you all got cucked by the Moors. You're literally a nigger :^)

Just fuckin' pick something and act accordingly.

Don't use SJW language to describe yourself, keep your Ben Savage hair close-cropped, and don't fuck things up for white people. It's that simple.

What the fuck are you all talking about? Even if they sent them back, which i doubt, 3 days ago we took in 13000 in a single day, the next day 2500 more.

A bullet and shovel is cheaper.

ITALY NO

68000 a week come in
68 once a year are deported (and will come back with fake papers next week)

hmm… something seems to be unbalanced. i think its the number of deportations. my inner heart tells me why not deport all niggers?

i think ten thousands came in just last week.

a drop in the sea,

They deported 1 individual after years of procedures.

I heard someone talk about how niggers just vanish in smaller towns.

Why do you care for what mister amerifat and their anglocucks think? you look like an average mediterranean european to me , just the jew hair thats kind shit thought

What?
No they don't.
They simply never came to begin with.
:^)

Because they are terrorists under a different name, user.

OP, this story is not true. The Young Turks, CNN, and Salon have all told us why forced deportations are impossible, a complete logistical nightmare that would bankrupt any nation.

You really need to do more research.

The italian government is weak.

if that's you in the picture

i've seen niggers that look whiter than you

Did not expect something else from an Armenian Genocide denialist.

That hair + droopy eyes = jewlite
And it's not even phoenician-tier, it looks too weak. I've met a legit jew who looks like you.

You look like shit and sound like a faggot to boot.

Pull yourself together, otherwise you don't deserve any Iberian blood.

Basically what said.

Not nigger hair, it's semitic hair.

Look up Caracalla, the Severan Dynasty was Phoenician. Pic related, I know a guy who looks exactly like this. Even here you can see the hair is curly yet strong/firm, though. Not weak like what the user looks like, that's just jewish.

Maybe his mother is (((portuguese))) and his dad got tricked or he just lost the genetic lottery.

I realize you're just talking shit, but let me clear this up.

1.The Moors were not sub-saharan africans, that's WE WUZ-tier trash. Those niggers literally never built anything besides mudhuts. The Moors were Berbers (North African / Semitic mix) with Arab influence.

Berbers were the same people who built Carthage, that's what Hannibal was. Nothing close to a negro like (((the media))) is pushing. The same goes for Egypt.

2. The Iberian peninsula was a very diverse place, with lots of different tribes. Pre-Moor Invasion it was: Iberian (the natives, probably old europeans like the basques - described as swarthy by the Romans), Celtic, Germanic (Suebi), Berber & Semitic (the Phoenicians and Carthage settled here), Greek & Roman.

What the Moor conquest did was force lots of people from each tribe into the same place (Asturias), which lead to their homogenization.

The Moors' actual impact on the gene pool was negligible, especially taking the Reconquista and subsequent repopulation into account. Take into consideration that we were of similar stock as I already said and the population who didn't go to Asturias paid the Jizya anyway. If you want to call Iberians non-white, that's alright, but saying it had to do with the Moors is incorrect.

Now, in Italy's case: look up Magna Graecia.

I hope this post helped.

t. Portugal

Buddy, you don't look Jewish to me, or you wouldn't if it wasn't for that receding hairline, go full bald, might suit you.

This, not to mention that when the moors entered Spain, they mostly forced mass conversions on the inhabitants, mixing not required, the places that have traces of Moorish blood in them are concentrated in the very south, where you can see a clear IQ drop.

t. Spain

Spain is very pure compared to most of southern europe. The problem is that shitty weather creates shitty people, and Seville is literally hotter both in summer and winter than Damascus. Half the country is a hot arid shithole, not unlike the middle east. Technically south spaniards are european, but their evolution makes them not white.

get your fucking gook toons outa here

That's not the case in Portugal, here people in the Northern Interior perform worse than the South in general. The coast performs better always. It matches perfectly with development, so I'd say it's more socio-economic than anything else. That's usually the case when dealing with very small deviations.

See:
econpapers.repec.org/article/ptubdpart/b201216.htm

Hey, I resent that.

Looks like Musa Ibrahim needs a free ride with a helicopter.

No one is triggered by your moeshit, we just don't want it here.

So take your Holla Forums shit and fuck off back to there.

Chow, shitskins!