Honest question pls respond

>>>/girltalk/9757

Is this true? Have we made a thread about her? Where is it? Is Holla Forums really toxic? Where can I get the anti dote if I have been infected with Holla Forums ? Also what is a Holla Forumsyard? Is it a Holla Forumsmetre in France? Will we ever know? I always thought we are the good guys

If you want to know more just ask her here
>>>/girltalk/
You wouldn't want to keep a lonely girl waiting now, would you?

like clockwork.

If you do not talk to me I will shamelessly post anime girls

So you do not agree that Holla Forums is at fault for every failure a woman (female) or a woman (male) suffers? Are you by any chance a nazi?

Had to be Holla Forums.

Counter sage

Their version of being raided or targeted by the "toxic" boards is being asked simple questions and being told that their biological clocks are ticking.

Counter counter sage.

Oh of course. You come here to bitch about Holla Forums you fucking cunt but that's not enough. You also have to have the last word. You cannot leave it at that that you call all of us virgins and retards and losers. You also have to make sure we don't got to step it up a notch on the internet. But you know what? Your vagina doesn't protect you here. You won't get away with provoking Holla Forums cunt. You won't
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WORTHLESS HOLE. No one has gone to battle with Holla Forums without being defeated yet

when did they holocaust their board? It is only 5 pages now

Nice. Stanky and fresh, if I do say so myself.

Thread is cancer. Mods?

Calling for a raid is a crime

Every board has to start small why don't you just start a better board?

FUCK YOU B I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH IF YOU DO NOT DELETE THIS THREAD I WILL NUKE YOUR FUCKING BOARD OK WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RAID OUR BOARD AND DO THIS TO SNAIL. THE GIRLS JUST WANTED A BOARD OF THEIR OWN WHY CAN YOU NOT EVEN ALLOW THIS. SNAIL IS SUCH A SWEET AND NICE GIRL SHE DOES NOT HARM ANYONE WHY DO TOXIC MALES LIKE YOU HAVE TO GIVE ALL OF US A BAD NAME LIKE THAT DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW HARD IT IS BECAUSE OF THE LIKES OF YOU FOR US WHO ACTUALLY RESPECT WOMEN TO ACTUALLY APPROACH THEM. OF COURSE THEY WILL ACT MEAN WHEN ALL THEY EVER GOT TO KNOW ARE PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOURSELF JUST LEAVE OUR BOARD ALONE OR YOU WILL REGRET IT: I WILL FUCKING END YOU YOU BASTERDS

You have to go back

Why do you care so much about trannies roleplaying as girls?

I bet you would appreciate it if someone would just call you a derogatary term when you already face huge problems because society wants to force you into being something you are not. I cannot speak for all of /girltalk/ because I don't want to voice over the opinion of women who frequant that board but for me personally you are just as much a woman no matter what kind of genitalia you have been assigned at birth by some rich white dude

Ok I am super serious now. What you are doing is emotional abuse and it needs to stop

kill yourself tranny

I am actually a man. The fact that I do not idly stand by while you VILE people attack good women for no reason does not mean I have to be a woman. Not that there would be a problem with me identifying as a woman but I am just not. I am just someone who won't let you autists continue to abuse innocent girls. Got it? GOT IT?!

Perhaps they do not want to be asked questions? What has some biological clock to do with anything? Why would you want children? There are enough children in Africa. You can just adopt one of those if you want to you little troll

But a bad person like you does not want to help african children of course
Am I right? You're such a loser

There are women with penises. Get over it trumpenkin

did someone call me
cunts belong to the kitchen and islam will rule the world anyways so you better prepare for your inevitable fate and ahmeds 5 rape babies

this is now a tim osman thread

Here we go with the racist bs. I bet you do not know that Islam means peace in fact? Islam is the religion of peace. It is not Islam's fault that we live in a capitalist society with disenfranchised individuals who are pressured into criminal behavior

aloha snackbar my friend
I love kebab by the way

Open wide fuckboy

I haven't read degeneracy of this caliber since Hillary Clinton's last book.

We really need to stop letting women vote. They're starting to think they're thoughts are worthwhile.

Nope. Just gay men with mental illnesses who've mutilated themselves. Get over it tumblrina.

Then get off Holla Forums.
When you're constantly wondering why your life feels empty and why everything feels wrong, you won't be asking this question.
Because procreation is one of the central purposes of surviving and existing.
It's not about having a certain amount of children in the world. It's about carrying on the genetic lineage that put you where you are right now.
Raising someone else's child, especially one from a completely different part of the whole who will resent you and your culture is the antithesis of
Africa is actually suffering under all the "help" retards like you love to heap on it to feel better. Their economies are in shambles and they are wholly dependent on donations and constant aid to survive, like mental invalids.
You're right that I don't give a fuck about an ecologically desolate chunk of land and the millions of niggers living on it. You're wrong about everything else because you think your feelings are some kind of profound appraisal of the human condition and that saying you care about people is the most heartfelt and meaningful gesture you can make to show your humanity. If you gave a flying fuck about African babies you'd be over in Africa digging wells and instilling a millenia of social and technological advancement into the savages that rape children because they think it cures AIDS.

Why does that board even exist? This is some fucking subversive shit.

Holla Forums wants to expand its base and try to hit on girls at the same time

who could have known

I thought it was totally obvious that the Holla Forums BO took ownership of that board. Trannies are always the moderators and userbase of "women-only" boards. This is second to the original meaning of, "there are no girls on the internet," rule but still proves it just as true.

There was a raid thread on /r9k/ with like a 100 replies yesterday. So yeah people are legit raiding the girls. It's just the r9k virgins not the Holla Forums ones.

meant for

And as usual they just end up white knighting for trannies. It's like pottery.

There are some unironical white knights there like holy shit. tumblr tier

They already have the furries. Why do they need the trannies too?

LEFTYPOL BO NEEDS TO POST EGGS OR GTFO!

Islam actually means submission