What's that movie?

Describe a movie you don't quite remember but would kill to see again, and if you're lucky, myself and fellow anons will help you identify it!

Looking for an older movie. Believe it came out in the late eighties to early nineties. Budget film. Starts off in the desert I think. The basic plot, as I remember it, is that there's a mysterious new superdrug on the streets, and that all the local gangs have momentarily come to an agreement- they all profit from selling the drug with each other's help, and with their combined money and influence, everybody profits, nobody gets hurt, and they're growing into a force that's so big they're untouchable, thanks to a local senator I think (???) who's helping all of this along, financing their shit and paying off the right people to look the other way, until, wouldn't you know it, Supercop comes along and blasts half of everyone involved to kingdom come. The rest of them get pissed and try to kill him. Failing this, they kidnap his girlfriend. Typically, this leads to him killing and/or apprehending everyone else. It actually has a more somber, subdued ending, leaving the protagonist kind of burned out? Where the end began with warm colors in desert heat, it ends in the morning mist in the woods or something.

Darkman

But Darkman just ends with Bruce Campbell in a city.

Sounds similar to Robocop 2.

It does, and that's a great movie, but it was a normal cop. One prominent weapon in the movie was a double barreled shotgun with infinite ammo (or at least, was never reloaded on camera) that blew up nearly every vehicle the cop shot at.

Describe what you remember the cop to look like.

Rush (1991) ?

Clean shaven, tall, skinny, short hair that's just tight enough to be believable, but just stylish enough to be retro Hollywood. Thin, tight lips that would look perfect on a hardassed State Trooper. He's really rather generic, an actor I've not seen before or since.

You know, that seems like an interesting movie. Close, but no cigar. The hero lives, kicks the bad guy's ass, and gets the girl, and the drug most prominently associated with this movie is a fictional designer drug, a thinly veiled Super Duper (in no way to be misconstrued as) Heroin 9000 sort of deal a la Robocop 2.

Movie follows some man who goes to war (medieval times) and returns promoted, I think.
He marries daughter of local executor and I remember that there was some hate from locals or something.
He then becomes executor himself.

Is it a British movie?

From what you've described I wanna say it has Steven Segal in it but I'm not sure.

Actors spoke English but I can't remember was it British or American movie.

Deathwish 3?

Nah, I've seen the Death Wish series. I'd definitely remember it if it was. Besides, this movie was set and shot in America, while Death Wish 3, while the script says it was set in New York, was shot a lot of the time in London to "reduce production costs" (how that works, I wouldn't know!)

Also, it's not a sequel, if that helps.

An IRL of mine claims to have seen the movie too, and suggested that the voice actor for the protagonist of Far Cry: Blood Dragon was involved. I'll look it up myself later, but I've been awake for far too long.
Hope you all are doing well!

Presuming you're referring to Michael Biehn, the closest thing I could find on his filmography is Breach of Trust (1995).

I know the film you're thinking of I believe. It was once on Best of the Worst from Pleb Leddit Memeia.

No one?

I got one.

It came out in the 80's or early 90's. It was an action film about aliens warriors coming to earth (I think) and killing each other for I want to say a contest. I remember watching it when I was like 7 and had chicken pox.

A movie where a guy is removing the guts of someone else, in some kind of psychedelic ritual.

Saw it about 15 years ago, when I was a kid, maybe on late night TV?) and I've been really curious to watch that weird shit again.

I remember catching this one horror movie as a kid and it bothers me that I never found out what it was. I don't remember much of it. The kid biked around in it, and there was at least one scene where he went to school. At one point he's in a big tree or cave with a sort of spiral structure or something but it's all gooey/organic and a face or alien or something is embedded in the structure. I think the revelation was that his teacher was one of the aliens but I was too young and saw too little to absorb the plot properly. I think the teacher eats a toad at one point.

Invaders from Mars (1986)
Literally the first result for "teacher eats toad film"

Extreme Prejudice?

Thankyou user.

Looking for a movie or tv show where a guy gets his face ripped off with pliers, I remember they were on a beach at night

It was about a group of Kids. For some reason some kids got hung from a tree in fleshy pods an the adults freaked out.So the kids went too the layer of the monster's boss armed with flashlights (light hurt the monsters) the monsters boss was one of those creepy ventriloquist dummy's.

This thread is triggering my autism.

Is that IT or the Goosebumps movie? The Goosebumps movie had a ventriliquist dummy as the head honcho of the monsters.

I know I've never seen IT, so it may of been a goosebumps movie.

Black and white movie, suburbia couple hosting a girl in her home while she goes to college. 1940-50.

Are you talking about The Hitman with Chuck Norris?

as for me, i'm looking for a pretty old movie, 80s maybe scifi.
I don't remember too much about it but from what i can remember it's a bunch of american pilots training with some sort of new jet on the moon(i think) and they are training against robot controlled jets. some of the trainees die (one crashes into something and the flight stick is lodged in his gut.) and the ending is the main character walking into a boadroom and dumping a blackbox on the table and leaving.

Looking for a martial arts movie. I think it might have been from the late 70s or early 80s. I think it might have been called "Ninja Kids". It was about a group of kids who knew either karate or kung fu. It had ridiculous dub with a grown women voicing the kids. Had a theme song that I kind of remember.