Male Chickflicks

Is it just the sex appeal was this movie pretty okay?

I'd like to hear better suggestions for a chick flick that's male oriented.

A lot of cucks and teenage girls adore this movie. It's relatable for people who think they experienced something similar which they never did or are failed normies and can sympathize with the goth lesbo.

It's not bad, it's just so mediocre.

I like Love Actually and Definitely, Maybe but that's probably because I'm a little bitch.

hnng

Why cucks specifically, or is that because it's so popular?

Also, Lacey Chabert a fetch.

You mean like action movies?
I liked that space prison one.

i mean like chick flick that appeal to guys.

That's like asking for onaholes that appeal to girls.

They do though, they're called dildos.

A dildo is not an onahole, it is a dildo.

Because it's popular, and cucks like what girls like. I knew grown ass men who cucked out whenever their fat wives were around that would do the whole wear-pink-on-Wednesday-thing this movie started.

Still bangable.

I get why you're calling it cuck behavior but it decays the meaning of an already overused word. Especially when it doesn't actually involve him getting aroused at his wife cheating.

You could say he acted like a faggot, feminine, i don't know, just a suggestion. I actually agree with you, i used to have cuck behavior.

What movie are you talking about?

t. Male

He's talking about Mean Girls.

Kek.

Why in the blue hell would a man watch that? If a man wants to watch beautiful women, i would rather look next to me.

t. Cuck

Dayum, who's that?

Shes the other blonde woman,

there were so mean pleasant young women in this movie

I cannot find this one in a higher res like the other 3, and it's pissing me off

What was the name of that space prison one?
I think it was the President's Daughter stuck on spess prison while doing some charity shit, then Generic Action Hero With a Dark Past Saves Her#53486732 comes along.

The trailer showed terrible effects and acting, but I still want to see how shit it is.

The only way I can think of is if your forced to watch it with your sister when you're a kid. That actually happened to me a lot.

man wish i had a sister.

Me too.

What if she's ugly and annoying?

Then she probably has a hot friend.

this film is shit and its a fucking meme

No you don't. They are a pain in the ass and a good red-pill on the amount of free shit they get handed to them in life. (Not fun at all to experience that, as you're always the one to get blamed and hated on).

Cuck, wouldn't do it for a million dollars.

Mean Girls appealed to my bimbofication/corruption fetish and I had a boner the whole way through.

B E S T W A I F U
E
S
T
W
A
I
F
U

Yes that exact one.
It's fun.

Oh, this one. Haven't watched the whole thing yet but based on the trailer that I saw back in '12, it just looked like another generic PG-13 action movie to me. Only thing I saw like that in recent memory which I actually enjoyed was RED and its sequel.

I was thinking more like Judd Apatow movies

no you dont faggot , gurls dindu nuffin to parents

literally the only plus

hot