'Nazi grandma' sentenced for Holocaust denial

'Nazi grandma' sentenced for Holocaust denial

Berlin - A notorious 87-year-old Holocaust denier dubbed the "Nazi grandma" by German media was sentenced to eight months in prison on Friday on charges of sedition relating to her claim that Auschwitz was never used for the mass extermination of Jews.

Ursula Haverbeck, whose criminal record includes another 10-month jail sentence that she is currently appealing, wrote a letter to the mayor of Detmold in which she claimed it is "clearly recognisable" that Auschwitz was nothing more than a labour camp.

In Germany, anyone who publicly endorses, denies or plays down the mass murder of Jews during the Third Reich faces a maximum penalty of five years in jail and a minimum of a fine.

The letter was written during the Detmold trial of Reinhold Hanning, a 94-year-old former Auschwitz concentration camp guard. Hanning was sentenced to five years in prison after the court found him guilty as an accessory to the murder of more than 170 000 people, mostly Jews.

In her letter, Haverbeck referred to the Holocaust survivors who gave testimony at the trial as "alleged witnesses" brought to Detmold for the sole purpose of proving that Auschwitz was a death camp.

The leading judge in the case said on Friday that Haverbeck refused to see reason and that her most recent comments to the court also made her liable to prosecution.

Haverbeck is a notorious right-wing extremist whose supporters often appear at her trials.

Various German courts have sentenced the recalcitrant Holocaust denier and her criminal record includes two fines and another suspended sentence for sedition.

She was taken to court last year for claiming on television that "the Holocaust is the biggest and longest-lasting lie in history."

Haverbeck announced her intention to appeal Friday's verdict.

iol.co.za/news/world/nazi-grandma-sentenced-for-holocaust-denial-2063973
archive.is/KFoeG

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/nazi-grandma-holocaust-denier-ursula-haverbeck-sentenced-to-jail/a-19522941
archive.is/RhgLx
archive.is/asZEA
carolynyeager.net/ursula-haverbeck-once-again-sentenced-jail-germany
archive.is/LH3fn
archive.is/yaVvf
privacytools.io/#ukusa
privacytools.io/#wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This woman makes me so happy to know that not all woman are pieces of shit and there existed a sex worthy of going to war to protect at one time

Based granny should make all eurofags proud that someone is finally speaking with out fear.
I hope it starts a trend.

Its probably just because she is old school with different upbringing than these days. Its a different era and I wouldnt count on young or even middle aged women to hold red pills especially now that they have been brainwashed by hedonism. It destroys opportunities.

THIS IS VERY OLD NEWS

why are you posting this, OP?

DON'T TAKE THE BAIT

The article was published today.

Are there WN gangs in female prisons?

They go by the Wild White Women. Rumor has it they secretly run the Internet.

I am confused didn't a high regional court, just say that discussing the facts and postulating they are incorrect is legal?

Why is she still being jailed, shouldn't her case be revised at the moment since a new precedent has been set?

It probably depends arbitrarily on which judge you get.

Her judge was probably either a jew or a self-hating SJW, and the reason the other case was so groundbreaking was because the Court had the boldness to stand up to the written law.

Time will tell whether the guy who got off for Holocaust Denial becomes the general trend or just a one-off anomaly. But the fact that at least someone in a position of judicial authority is willing to snub the law is promising that others could follow suit.

Norwegian jew owned newspaper "Dagbladet" also published an article about this today. Cohencidence? I wonder if there is a significance to this date.

It's counterproductive, because people are asking WHY are there laws in place to prevent investigation of this and WHY do they lock up an ALMOST 90 YEAR OLD WOMAN for asking simple questions. The neurotic, hateful kikes are ruining everything for themselves. They don't know when to stop, and that will be their undoing.

She was sentenced today.

USING LE ANCIENT "THIS IS OLD NEWS" TECHNIQUE

This getting 14 replies in 2.5 hours is proof that no one is here but newfags. Oma Ursula threads would hit the bump limit.

Fucking again? Jesus Christ. But, look on the bright side, German prisons are miles nicer than German retirement homes.

It irks me every time I see something like this. How is jailing ELDERLY PEOPLE for holocaust denial not a red flag to normies?

That said, based granny is based.

Found the like.

Dis news is nearly 12 hours old goys guys. No need to bring it up! What is this filthy anti semite trying to slide?

This is such a disgrace. She could very well spend he last of her days in prison because she offended some Jews somewhere. I hope the judge and jury involved with this hang. This is absolutely shameful.

dw.com/en/nazi-grandma-holocaust-denier-ursula-haverbeck-sentenced-to-jail/a-19522941
archive.is/RhgLx

A court in Detmold on Friday sentenced Ursula Haverbeck to eight months in jail on
charges of sedition.

Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent (or resistance) to lawful authority

I want to see you hang.

Holocaust denial is pure evil goy, like the modern equivalent of devil worship.

ICH BIN URSULA - Ursula's Message in English

also:

Bump. Does anyone know which prison she is at? There were some anons a while ago who wanted to send her letters of support, but nobody could figure out where she was.

archive.is/asZEA

Are those great "free speech advocates" at Kikebart reporting on this?

According to Carolyn Yeager, her original sentence was suspended.

carolynyeager.net/ursula-haverbeck-once-again-sentenced-jail-germany
archive.is/LH3fn

MAD WORLD

Not as old as the holohoax

I would hope so, but the numbers don't favor the possibility.

THANK YOU BASED OMA!

You're getting slow, Ari.

We knew she was getting charged, we didn't know the result yet

Apparently putting old women in jail is now acceptable behavior. So much for the "respect your elders" crap boomers like to pull off to justify bleeding our generation dry for their pensions.

DANKE, BASED OMA

When does her sentence start? We should start another letter writing campaign.

Sure, doesn't matter though because Germany doesn't have case law

Damn, I really thought things had changed a bit and that she would get away with it.

THANK YOU BASED OMA
DANKE SCHÖN BASIERT OMA

I only ever started doubting the holohoax when I heard they threw people in jail for questioning it

Good going, Jews.

Alt right kiddies think revisionism is just a meme. Of course there were extermination camps, they saw it in a movie once.

THANK YOU BASED OMA

Well, according to this german court, it wasnt: archive.is/yaVvf

I think the difference between her and Püschel is that she also made antisemitic remarks. Keep in mind she is also charged with racism since the chances are, she wont be guilty for denying the holocaust if she can back up her claims with facts. Media is leaving this detail out so goyim think its still illegal to doubt the numbers of the holocaust.

Dont be so hasty, Kamerad. Have you even read the article? She was charged again.

You people are so obvious no wonder you're trying to find ways shut this place down and control the internet.

Obligatory.

It's not about historical truth. It's about demoralising people by getting them to comply with absurdities.

The hag probably deserved it.

inhumane, unmerciful brutal and crazy psychopath leftist oppressors.

Gas yourself kike

>>>/oven/
>>>/britpol/

Great administration..

…No :)

MASSACRE THIS JEW

ID: b06b37 - JUDE

The board is absolutely flooded with reddit cancer that's only here for Trump, have a bump.

Sedition? Interesting.

What about Muslims calling for Islam to take over the West? Pretty sure they do exist and preach in Germany as well. Is that sedition as well? Do they get sentenced as well? Or do they fall under freedom of speech?

Get a VPN, faget

whats the best redpill vpn

I am not making any names.

privacytools.io/#ukusa

privacytools.io/#wc

It's a collaborationist government, not "ours"

we should encourage the VPN industry to grow

that would help anonymity to survive

But not too much, or else (((they))) will turn too much attention on the VPN sector.

To be fair I thought this was old news as well. I thought she was sentenced already

saved

This too.

what?

She just got sentenced probably has not gone yet, and I think she is going to appeal as well.
so she is not in prison yet.
I have a german friend that lives near the city where she is and I will have him find out for me.
If the thread lives I will report what I find later.

When she is sentenced can we finally
GET A FUCKING HASHTAG GOING?
#FreeUrsula
Benefits:
Would only need the initiative of someone with no fucks and a substantial twitter following to light off. Even with only a dozen or so anons though could still make an impact.

This pic doesn't work as effective propaganda because the normie says:

A better image would be:

That way the Holocaust is seen as the exception among event that actually happened, implying it is fake.

That video makes me so sad, I wish I could be at that table and join her in her toast, then watch and listen as the rest of the table suddenly stopped laughing.

I use Private Internet Access.
It's pretty good and only about 50 dollars per year.

This is a whole new case in which the neo-Weimar government has thrown the book at her.

I have been watching this since before she was charged when she first made her infamous video. I did not make it I just snagged and posted it.
So now you know what to focus on to make it better throw one up for us.
easy peasy

Kikebart Jerusalem has an article up, be sure to hit the comments section.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/09/03/87-year-old-holocaust-denying-nazi-grandma-serve-jail-time/

Absolutely disgusting.

DAILY REMINDER
To find who rules you, you need only find who you are not allowed to criticize.

I'll take five

Best comment here, in reply to the "Eisenhower made sure there was proof" argument.

For one thing, there have been no significant human remains found at Auschwitz. For another, the films were taken in camps which are now universally acknowledged to have been labour (not death) camps. The dead in them all died from malnutrition and diseases (such as typhus) brought about by the disruption of the supply lines at the end of the war. That is why they are all so thin and have shaved heads. Some also died from Allied bombing - such as the dead shown in the footage from Nordhausen. Interestingly, Eisenhower made no mention of the Holocaust in his extensive war memoirs. Nor did Churchill, De Gaulle or Patton, and there is nothing in the Nazi´s decrypted communications either. I know all this sounds incredible. I used to believe wholeheartedly in the story myself until quite recently. But the facts speak for themselves. There is nothing to suggest that the Holocaust as we know it ever took place.