HanJin Shipping Bankrupcy

It appears that the massive Shipping company, HanJin, has recently gone bankrupt.

This, combined with other high profile bankruptcies and liquidations concerns me.

Archive of HanJin bankrupcy: archive.is/rshad

Archive of American Oil Bankrupcy: archive.is/Jufqm

How worried should we be? it seems like international trade really is starting to come apart. Can any one find out WHY Hanjin went bankrupt? can any one figure out the total number of bankrupt companies since 2016 began? We should be keeping an eye on this more than we are.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/2016/09/01/walmart-jobs/89716862/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-02/ripple-effect-could-be-tremendous-retailers-demand-government-bailout-after-hanjin-c
uk.b
inve
blo
gl
dailyk
investo
seeki
archive.is/mHfl7
archive.is/VHKyx
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-01/small-business-defaults-rise-borrowing-drops-what-scares-us-rise-delinquencies
archive.is/oQrRy
archive.is/95B9Q
tradingeconomics.com/commodity/baltic
youtube.com/watch?v=9UYfs1gAzK0
zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-12/something-very-strange-taking-place-coast-galveston
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-20/something-stunning-taking-place-coast-singapore
nytimes.com/2016/07/01/us/politics/donald-trump-trade.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-decries-outsourcing-family-brand-manufactured-abroad/story?id=37502012
archive.is/YfOkr
news.samsung.com/global/statement-on-galaxy-note7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_major_power_outages
upu.int/en.html
bloomberg.com/quote/BDIY:IND
maritime-executive.com/article/china-extends-ship-scrapping-subsidy
harperpetersen.com/harpex/harpexRH.do?timePeriod=Total&&dataType=Harpex&floatLeft=None&floatRight=None
archive.is/xUKda
archive.is/IMdEe
archive.is/x9ffC
archive.is/FKBoP
dailyreckoning.com/timetable-dollars-demise/
youtu.be/NkunNc2kl1c?t=1m35s
socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/flashback-1988-get-ready-for-a-world-currency-by-2018″-the-economist-magazine/
archive.is/Pxtvn
warontherocks.com/2016/08/the-end-of-globalization-the-international-security-implications/
archive.is/unlv1
youtube.com/watch?v=bjK6I_AY9Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=5L7DEkpzetI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ci56-IC0U2c
en.wikipedia.
biologos.org/blogs/archive/the-fir
kjvbible.org/firmament
biblehub.com/genesis/1-7
biblehub.com/genesis/6-13.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Babel
nowtheendbegins.com/eu-parliament-building-tower-babel-common/
texemarrs.com/011998/un_builds_tower_babel.htm
yournewswire.com/is-cerns-large-hadron-collider-the-modern-tower-of-babel/
youtube.com/watch?v=bM8KTzGHQFI
youtube.com/watch?v=AjcggsxKeqY
youtube.com/watch?v=G2iSwEMJ_-k
youtube.com/watch?v=b56YW8FhKyU
youtube.com/watch?v=ifxXEtT41iU
youtube.com/watch?v=H0Lt9yUf-VY
youtube.com/watch?v=iXF4F8xPKfA
youtube.com/watch?v=yzqv-7ErwcI
youtube.com/watch?v=n0NYBTkE1yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P8p0nBa866E
msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=96;t=000012;p=0
wnd.com/2000/10/4314/
articles.latimes.com/1986-07-30/news/vw-18804_1_nut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking
archive.is/RnMCc
archive.is/ZhRPL
archive.is/ojJ6p
youtube.com/watch?v=mxU3HZShS7U
archive.is/wS5rb
activistpost.com/2016/08/7-million-americans-flat-refuse-pay-back-student-loans.html
archive.is/QnEh0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racket_(crime)
metabunk.org/debunked-blue-marble-photos-show-a-changing-earth.t6616/
ifixit.org/blog/8309/iphone-6-plus-gray-flicker-touch-death/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's another article I happened across, what aren't we seeing?

usatoday.com/story/money/2016/09/01/walmart-jobs/89716862/

Damn. Maybe we can buy a load of container ships and make the Holla Forums navy a real thing?

If you follow ZeroHedge, you’d know that shipping has been collapsing globally for years. We’ve literally never recovered from 2008. We’ve been in a recession the whole time.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-02/ripple-effect-could-be-tremendous-retailers-demand-government-bailout-after-hanjin-c

Hanjin's bank simply stopped giving the company free money. Right now every major company is living off of debt and losing money, since the world economy is shit, commodity prices are shit, trade is shit and everything is shit.

Massive money printing is the life support of almost every major corporation and stock exchange and if the funding gets pulled then the company goes under.

The whole goal is for jew companies to get free money from jew banks who get free money from jew central banks, they keep this going for as long as possible so that non-Jewish companies fail, and they come out with the cleanest dirty shirt and then can buy every other company at firesale prices and fulfil their jewish dreams of world domination through company financial monopoly of the world. The various country governments are fine with this, for various reasons from corruption to an attempt at survival since the last national economy to collapse is therefore the most secure, because everyone is just waiting for the BIS to swoop in with the Phoenix dollar and usher in single world currency and financial nwo under 100% jewish control.

and now you know, and knowing is half the battle. The other half is violence.

sauce or tinfoil

The big question is how Trump will deal with an economy that is being intentionally collapsed on top of him. They were going to crash it with no survivors back in 2015, then spent $405 billion USD propping it up while they've been pressing ctrl+p nonstop at the central banks. Something like half of all stocks are owned by central banks now, the entire economy is a facade, the newspapers are full of bullshit, statistics are massaged and everything is a great big jewish lie. The only difference is that people have pieces of paper and numbers in a bank account which creates a small semblance of peace, but because almost nobody actually produces anything anymore, there's very little real value distributed per individual so the second the system freezes (and the seventh biggest shipping company going belly up is going to hurt the just-in-time logistics of the world economy), so all it will take is a (((glitch))) to send almost every major urban center into complete chaos. Again, it's a whole bunch of dry tinder waiting for a spark, and the jews are holding a flamethrower waiting for the right moment to burn down white civilization so they can become king rulers of the world.

Trump is about the only deus ex machina in play so I'm still waiting to see how it plays out, but otherwise the inevitability of social collapse followed by jews jewing has been apparent to any normies who've cared to look since at least 2014

Go look up Apple, Wal-Mart, etc etc etc. They're pushing all their suppliers to cut prices because they're not making money. Apple's revenue is largely coming from their own personal bank / hedge fund / investments, like what GE used to do decades ago.

Go search for central bank balance sheets, stock portfolios etc. Almost all the data is obfuscated. Zerohedge is a good place to start. The Fed spent $405 billion last september keeping glencore from collapsing due to the derivative exposure. There is a gigantic fucking mess behind the scenes, like a severed artery that's just being fed with massive amounts of saline and plasma. The bleeding never stopped and as soon as the "treatment" ends, we all bleed to death.

Heil Trump

cheers.

Can I get a citation for all that? where are you looking?

I thought I read a couple months ago that container ships were rotting away in shipyards due to the lack of international shipping volume. Might have something to do with it, since if noone's shipping shit, the maintenance becomes unsustainable.

If I was an user, buy ammo and get the fuck out of the stock market, except keep some money in the stock market because it's going to go to the fucking moon once hyperinflation sets in, and if you ever get to collect you'll do pretty decently. Dividends on the right stocks might save your life, other companies will go belly up though. The incoming financial crash is going to be like nothing before, because it's not just the world economy but all the unfunded liabilities due to the fucking jews and boomers. US disability just got rolled in social security because the disability fund went bankrupt. Social security etc won't pay out past 2020, and interest on debt is becoming too large to pay.

Shit is incredibly fucked for budgets of everything to individuals, companies and governments. It's the inevitability of the exponential function of usury, there's no getting around it and eventually the numbers get to big to deal with. Every jewish ponzi scheme ends with shit being burnt to the ground, the jews rub their hands, buy more shit, and the cycle begins again while whites get poorer and think that slaving away 40+ hours a week for a jew is an "honorable" thing to do.

A new currency would help. A labor-backed currency, in fact.

uk.b usinessinsider.com/glencore-faces-balance-sheet-armageddon-2015-9

inve stmentresearchdynamics.com/a-liquidity-crisis-hit-the-banking-in-september/

blo omberg.com/news/articles/2015-08-14/glencore-s-31-billion-debt-weighs-on-trader-amid-commodity-rout

gl obalresearch.ca/global-derivatives-1-5-quadrillion-time-bomb/5464666

dailyk os.com/story/2014/4/1/1288919/-What-Happens-if-the-1-2-Quadrillion-Derivative-Market-Crashes

investo pedia.com/ask/answers/052715/how-big-derivatives-market.asp

seeki ngalpha.com/article/3980652-fed-buying-stocks

a non-inflationary currency is needed because currencies need to inflate or deflate according to the current economic conditions. Government meddling in the monetary system inevitably results in disaster over a long period of time. Reichsmarks and greenbacks worked temporarily but should not be permanent.

I always find it really sad when I dump massive economic redpills but anons ignore the thread for nigger-hate threads.
This is the important shit that you need to know, on how the jews are jewing EVERYONE, and it's the first and foremost method they use to control the world. Not just that, but economic redpills need to be spread so that way when Trump wins and inherits the most diseased global economy in world history, he doesn't get blamed for the ensuing collapse that the jews will initiate.

It's a traditional economic/political game, btw.

Collapse an economy then use political/jewish morphine to mask the damage long enough to get out of office. The new politician inherits a massive fucking disaster and because the plebs don't understand the causes and LOVE the fucking opiates, they blame the new politician for the harsh come down.

Plebs are economic drug addicts, and therefore complete fucking degenerates.

If Trump pull it off, that's when the Fed are going to pull the plug. Herrrr look what Drumpf did.

I relate to this alot, but know that your thread, reaches to the smart users. Most of Holla Forums is turning into a circle jerk. This thread is actually massive, and not some chalkening at universties that is plebbit tier.

this tbh, the user base is getting infected with youngfags so we are getting Holla Forums tier tbh, also the disqus larpers make things circle jerky IMO

I make shit out of 316 stainless for a living.

I only understand two things:
Can I put food on my families table tomorrow?
Do I have to starve my family tomorrow?

Everything else is above me

Best start growing food on top of your current job. Shit's getting dire, also bulk buy cheap canned meat and rice. That way food won't be too bad an issue also food banks are helpful. You pay taxes so you not shaneequa deserve the helping hand.

No shame in that, at least you enjoy stimulating threads. You have a family while most smart fucks don't or have broken homes. Honestly I am at odds with intellectualism, as in it's form it seems to a be a cancer able to reason anything into existence. Such as mass immigration or non binary gender roles. Why the fuck do I even know the latter term? Why do intellectuals have no value for the strength of body as they do the mind? I am confused, I saw a thread exploring the idea of intellectualism and genius as just as bad as, retardation. If you look at women mating strategies this would confirm this hypothesis. Women don't like geniuses, they like guys in the above avg to normal range. Even a bit of below average.

I like intellectualism personally but honestly I think it's just mental masturbation, unless you produce technology or media. It feels so aimless. I am aiming to both the latter.

I can't really understand the ramifications of this company going bankrupt, but, it is an other entry in the endless list of financial worries I seem to encounter. I can see the blatant cover up and experimental monetary policies at the moment.

My biggest fear is that I am dumb. My reality is that I half as smart as I think I am. With age, it becomes easier to admit our limitations. /blogpost

Something's been off here lately. The board seems slower and more shitposty. I would like to know what the fuck is going on.

*I am aiming to materialize both since I have learned white pride. It takes time though.

Victim of the shemitah?

Problem is intellectualism has become (((Intellectualism))) i.e. a means to justify any garbage our (((lords and masters))) want to push to the public. We need both solid intellect and easily grasped and truthful messages spread rapidly via memes. I mean the left managed to take over via kikes in universities and arts. So to counter them with a snappy, true and intellectually well founded message is the best answer alongside tying said message into normie emotions works very well indeed. We gotta work on not navel gazing and maintaining all we can lest we lose it all.

User growth, by it's nature, you can't have quality and a lot of users. The formula is Quality = Highest denominator (select users who have unique interests) / Low common denominator (normies).

In simple terms, as soon as you accommodate more users, the general comprehension levels start to stagnate because by including the greater the population the more likely of a lower overall intelligence.

I wonder if someone has done academic research of this topic? I will check it out, it seems to be a general rule that can be observed in media, see nigger music, or pop music. News overly reporting on crime and superfluous things that have no real impact, but, can be readily understood by most.

To be honest, we really are getting dumber, myself included. It is worrying. I think this general rule could also explain why tiny island, and population have become empires, by keeping a low population your intelligence may be overall higher.

See the island empires and rome at it's origin, when it got big, it started it's decline.

I am just doing mental masturbation, at the moment, none of what I say have any substance based in evidence, but I do enjoy it regardless.Makes me feel smaht

Honest intellectualism, mathematics, REAL philosiphy and art, are to be respected. The horse shit we see now is just that.

I say this as a PhD student.

I don't understand navel gazing. What is it?

Yes we need a new form of intellectualism or at the very least imbue it with a new spirit. That what Hitler kept talking about, how all he did was forge a new spirit among his people after decades of Jewry.

We've educated new users before, we'll do it again.

I hope this is the straw that breaks the jewish camels back

sending all global economies into a slow hyper inflation which then causes the greedy jewish banks to print even more money

Most definitely, but intellectualism must be grounded in reality. I think having families, living a simple life and limiting the idle imagination is the path to do so. Most intellectuals, now have hijacked the term to mean mastering arcane realms of study such as gender studies.

Reading Aristotle Nimomachean Ethics in the first few pages he states that we can only have gender studies by having mastered other more important studies.

We have disregard the critical structure of the key arts, politics reigning supreme and the areas you just mentioned following suit. I strongly recommend going to used book stores and seeing what they have. Most things I learn of substance are books published before massive Jewry, that no longer are published. You get incredible material at the price of pennies.

1.) New users due to recent media exposure.

2.) General election is coming up. Deliberate shilling/shitflinging/spamming to clog up board with nonsense and distraction.

It's definitely felt that way.

I'm just a psych undergrad. I look at all of the shit going on and I'm analysing it all from evolutionary psychological standpoints. The evolving memetics on imageboards since their inception in the west is astonishing however I look at now as the user's fight for survival. It's genuinely sad. 8 years ago I was a happy go lucky shitpost lurker. Now? Things are so bad no one can ignore it anymore, my homeland is being invaded and the establishment would have us applaud while companies like this going under as rent spirals upwards and out of control is making people go hungry and homeless. The fucking audacity of these bastards. The situation is simple. The culture is dying and user culture is being mobbed by any and all comers be they GNAA remnants, CTR, Telecomix, Analmoose Maskfags, Holla Forums, plebbit and dumblr etc. We're the last batallion it seems at times. And it's infuriating.

This. It is almost amazing how much (((they've))) been able to give some people the illusion that things have stabilized or even marginally improved during Obama's presidency. Just like in those salt threads where you see NYT commenters saying establishment approved shit like unemployment is only at 5%.

What's funny is that I thought this was a Chinese company the entire time, till I looked it up and found out it was actually S.Korean.

Knowing how much Korean industries are in bed with the gov, I don't doubt for a second that this company will get bailed out.

Yes well said, new users is a good thing. I truly wish to see Holla Forums become mainstream, but managing that growth (teaching new users) is the responsibility of the moderators, and is in their power by limiting certain posting standards that are sub-par to Holla Forums. We the community can play a vital role as well, by being demanding and replying to nigger / normal behavior.

Navel gazing is pointless masturbatory introspection. GG did a fucktonne of it. It's ultimately what let in the eceleb fags and plebbitors that killed it. IA back when he left GG Told us what we needed to do. Keep attacking he said and now here we are in the virtual trenches fighting for our culture. Gotta keep attacking.

It's too bad Bitcoin got co-opted by the kikes at Blockstream.

A little more info from the WSJ.

archive.is/mHfl7

Thank you. I understand. You are absolutely right.

I see this quote applied vice versa, the best offense is a good defense. What do you think?

Is good offense better then good defense?
I think so because you encroach the enemies resources by attacking him directly in theory if you just defend you still give room for the enemy to grow and operate freely.

My perception is the economy took a nosedive after 9/11/01 and has not recovered since then.

I ain't the smartest guy here but I fall well within the bell curve as far as physically making things are concerned. In engineering, foresight is the tool of a working system.

I never did STEM shit at college because I never went to college. All I did is learned to weld and fabricate metal, and also fuck about with cars.

But without shilling this thread with my history, I think that if we are reduced to the dark ages with potential up coming events, practical knowledge is worth it's weight in gold.

the british empire is based on ships lad, read mahan. they got lucky being on an island, in comparison they are shit soldiers and thinkers compared the germans and french

The car is on fire, and there's no driver at the wheel
And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
And a dark wind blows

The government is corrupt
And we're on so many drugs
With the radio on and the curtains drawn
We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
And the machine is bleeding to death

The sun has fallen down
And the billboards are all leering
And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles

It went like this:

The buildings tumbled in on themselves
Mothers clutching babies
Picked through the rubble
And pulled out their hair

The skyline was beautiful on fire
All twisted metal stretching upwards
Everything washed in a thin orange haze

I said, "Kiss me, you're beautiful -
These are truly the last days"

You grabbed my hand
And we fell into it
Like a daydream
Or a fever

Anyone know why September is so important for economic happenings?

Tangentially related - maybe worth it's own thread. I'll leave it here.

WSJ - The Idle Army: America’s Unworking Men

archive.is/VHKyx

It has something to do with economic cycles, but it differs from country to country.

Yes 100% true, except for science which they seem to master well. (I don't know much about history though)

My point is that the rulers and the smart people always a smaller population then the people they rule because they able to maintain higher though, and in a sense (quality)

Look at races by their influence, Jews 16 million currently controlling the world.

Whites in America, controls a greater population then it has. (most of the world)

I hope you get the spirit of my point, although my examples are a bit weak and don't illustrate the principal justly.

Gotta keep on the offensive for now. We don't hold the halls of power so we must take the fight to them. The offensive we've pulled off this past year has been unbelievable. Gotta maintain it. If this company going under is the first sign of the impending depression then we gotta try to accelerate it all. Make sure that people get good and mad. Make them pay for what they've done to all of us.

Hanjin is massive, and this will cause some logistical nightmares in the short-term, but the reality of the matter is that there has been a container ship glut for years. It's a great opportunity for smaller shipping operations. They'll be able to increase their fleets and fill the demand that's currently out there. Now the reasons that Hanjin went bankrupt are pretty scary, but the logistical nightmare this causes will hopefully make companies think before they send production overseas.

Thank you, I was hearing a radio interview on , Brookings Institute (kiked influential think tank) in which the economic adviser responsible for this, says he compared the workforce participation rate, to Germany and other countries in Europe his sole conclusion. Take a guess…

Is to spend more money like Germany and other democratic socialist countries to increase help to find a job. The thing is he avoids the key part of the issue, is that all the jobs are gone.

They are no jobs like they hope to be. Germany doesnt have the same lower workforce participation rate, because it kept a lot of it's manufacturing.

The good news is Trump is not fucking around and will correct that, it will be painful for the next few years, but anything for him. The moments where I doubt him, he proves me wrong. I have now learned to offer unwavering loyalty to Trump.

Can you articulate them, I don't understand why one of the biggest players went out of business. Will they get a bail out? I mean they are a huge source of capital income for South Korea

bro-science is a pet-peeve of mine and particularly when it is arrogant of precedent aka history tbh. the idea that environment drives evolution is solid for obvious reasons and this could be linked to the evolution of psyches in particular groups but overall yeah its obvious that large chans like cuckchan lose all the nuggets of good posts in the sea of mestizo/ mullato normalfag retards who meme spew and ruin everything.

The actual Song

Underrated Post

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-01/small-business-defaults-rise-borrowing-drops-what-scares-us-rise-delinquencies

"The thing that scares us is the rise in delinquencies," said Bill Phelan, PayNet's president. "Every one of these months where investment is down and delinquencies are up is one step more toward contraction."

People in the 00's were buying tons of trash since they had a lot of discretionary income (boomers' kids were leaving the household). A lot of the shit they bought came from China, Japan, SE Asia, etc, so shipping boomed to meet the demand. 2008 rolled around, and a lot of wealth suddenly disappeared. That lost wealth has supposedly been recovered since then, but it's not where it needs to be. The middle class still hasn't recovered, so the buying power isn't enough to sustain shipping of the magnitude we saw a decade previous. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not shedding any tears because people aren't buying as many asian products, but they're likely not buying American products either.

Missed that post, here is screen cap

Thank you, but isn't this trend of the dying middle class, going to be the golden bullet that kills the economy? It must be a matter of time. Then again I am confused because of the many economic threads that state the system will collapse and it never does, to the extent they claim.

I think you'd be right user. And the kike caused it. I reckon it's why they're all in. We'll be hunting them with dogs before this is over.

No dubs but this. First reply is ctr. Heil hitler we must kill the system and bring about our own!

THIS IS CTR SHILL

Less than 1% aint shit bro. Ctr maybe maybe not but walmart has to die local local local.

Longshoreman here. To be specific about Hanjin itself, at least in my opinion, what has been happening is the Chinese government has been subsidizing their shipping lines as Cosco and China Shipping to operate at a deficit in order for the competition to be completely wiped out. Combine that with Hanjin ordering too many large ships that take too long to unload and you have bankruptcy. I also just stumbled upon an article about the UN subsidizing Chinese shipping while searching for sources.

archive.is/oQrRy - China putting $293 million into shipping sector

archive.is/95B9Q - The United Nations is helping subsidize Chinese shipping. Here's how.

Also the ILWU local 26 has given a strike notice so this should be a fun few months if the terminals get locked out again.

I don't think that we're going to see a total collapse like everyone here thinks. I do think that we're going to see entire sectors downsize as our economies' stagnation becomes more evident. Just look at the ripple we've already seen. Consumers buy less, producers start to have issues, retailers start showing cracks, and now shipping is having issues. Next we're going to see a ripple from shipping which will include warehouses, maintenance, engines, etc which will in turn create their own waves. The real damage from 2008 still hasn't been fully realized, so there's obviously not going to be a real recovery until it ripples its way through every economic sector.

If the middle class continues its decline, the problem will get worse. It could lead to a downward spiral where each sector's downsizing continues to affect other sectors and those sectors downsizing affect other sectors (continued ad nauseum) until the economy is a smoldering pile of shit. I'm a little more optimistic than a lot of people because they think this is happening right now. I think that recovery is going to start at the lowest level and work its way up just like the devastation. Remember that the banks saw no consequences for 2008, so the devastation started with the average consumer. People are starting to get their lives back together, so things should start looking up as their discretionary income slowly increases. I'm hopeful that the slowdown will reverse in half a decade or so unless Congress does something fucking retarded.

the economy will be imploded as he's leaving so that there's no chance for him to do anything

but knowledge doesn't have weight, user.

Start a garden, hunt, build a root cellar, learn how to preserve food.

1971 when it came off the gold standard. Inflationary currencies and stagnant wages are a real bitch.

Everything is being masked by the money printing and by deflation in certain areas (commodities are dirt cheap right now because nobody can afford anything, and the wealthy are hoarding their free jewbucks instead of spending it, because having more means they win the economic game).

Meanwhile house prices have gone to the fucking moon. The whole game is rigged to mire the middle class in debt. All it will take is a rise in interest rates and tons of people will go bankrupt like 2008 but exponentially worse. The financial analogy is that of you only know who's naked at the beach when the tide goes out.

tradingeconomics.com/commodity/baltic

Lots of people are busy in the summer. I've barely had time to shitpost at all. It's been insanely busy.

Like the article says that cargo is paid for an no one is going to ship it for free. Hope you anons are ready for shit to get really really bad really really fast.

Jan-Mar
April-June
July-Sept
Oct-Dec

End of september is end of third quarter, people are back from vacations, crops have been harvested, frosts have started in marginal oil production areas (canada, russia, shale areas), school has started, the agenda for the year begins. Congress comes back from summer recess.

There's more as well regarding funding of programs afaik.

The beauty of just-in-time supply chains

So the dominoes are finally starting to tumble… Silver and gold are up quite a lot since the 1st.

I'd wager it will be more of a transformation.
Hey stupid goy you have two options:

People won't know what to do, utterly corrupt governments will instantly say yes and unite. It will basically be a deal with the devil.
As soon as they get the control over everything they start their purges and mudshit relocations.
I am fucking scared what can happen. I'm fucking off innawoods if this comes to be.

The only one that could save us from this hell is Trump. If he's indeed true about his promises. The Protocols are being very ominous about the king of the jews coming about in the times of chaos
You burgers better not fuck this up.

What if this trigger something bigger like in video related? They have been pretty accurate in the previous months.
youtube.com/watch?v=9UYfs1gAzK0

How will this affect South Korea's economy? These companies like HanJin are tied with the government like crazy.

m8 I'm working at the port of seattle and there's 2 or 3 big ships coming in every 5 days. It sucks getting to my construction site because of all the traffic of truckers and longshoremen and I'm driving around in my faggy little rental car

The truth is, nature always rewards the most aggressive animal. Yes, you need to be cunning and smart, but aggressiveness is vital.

The Baltic Dry Exchange (BDI) which is used to measure the supply and demand of raw materials shipped on bulk carriers such as timber, metal ores, coal, and grains is one of the main economic indicators.
The Index reached new highs in the last boom peaking in the middle of 2008 just before the big crash and has been going downhill ever since. On feburary 10 this year it reached the lowest level ever recorded at 290 points. Compare this to it's historic high of 11,793 which it reached on 20 May 2008.

This is the first thread I clicked on from the catalog, m8. Have a bump.

Great information. I really fucking cannot stand Jews. I'm just trying to be ready as best as I can for when shit really hits the fan.

← Pic related: List of container shipping companies by ship fleets and containers

Hanjin is the 8th largest shipping company according to kikepedia.

This is quite alarming.

Ask yourself this:

Millions of dollars of what? Useless cheap plastic shit from East Asia?

Do not be deceived by the Jew. Take back your nation, wherever you are.

All it would take would be a large enough explosion in the right place where the (((elites))) congregate.

The mass arrests are what concern me. This is a very good time to drop off the grid as long as you can still vote Trump. If Trump gets in I think we'll have a fighting chance, but if he loses then I think we're going to see some kikery the likes of which has never been seen before. FEMA camps and everything.

millions of dollars of shit that's already not selling. You should read up on how many cars are just sitting and rotting in ports and chinese factory lots because people aren't buying them

Ammo and survival supplies will be essential for what's coming. Anything that makes you more dependent on yourself really.

This was true for the atlantic, but IDK about the pacific. The big issue then was that nothing was moving between europe and us, but china seemed to be doing ok considering.

You can only go to a FEMA camp if you don't fight back. The lack of agency so many of you give yourselves on here is distressing.

Kill people before they kill you. It's not complicated.

This, Hillary will crank things up to unprecedented levels. There's a thread up right now about a backdoor agreement between the Onigger administration, Mexico and central america that's been funneling ``african migrants`` directly into the US. If Hillary is elected, expect to see them shipped here en mass just like in Europe, with huge amounts of state, federal and ngo funding for their integration, which means Abdu Salim gets that job, not you, or even Pedro. Compounded with family reunification, and you could see the african population in america quadrupling within just a couple years, and you can bet your ass they would target lukewarm cuckservative states like Idaho, and break up the white communities before any proper resistance could be mounted.

After that, it's not a far stretch to mandatory diversity quotas for neighborhoods over a certain size, freedom of association be damned.

checked

Just take a tour through your local American city and you can see this in car dealerships. There are so many new cars and not enough people with money to buy them. Gotta keep the system afloat until the bubble pops again.

He is right, most people don't realize that most companies literally lose money 90% of the time EXCEPT for the rid the stock market and investment wave making billions and trillions, until the bubble deflates. Then they get a bail out and ride the tiger all over again.

Ever wonder why most products suck balls yet never seem to get better? Because why bother when its only the financial speculation your making money off of.

Companies are just another way to play the stock market.

Yeah? And:
1. compare that to when we actually had trade.
2. LOOK AT THIS.

zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-12/something-very-strange-taking-place-coast-galveston
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-20/something-stunning-taking-place-coast-singapore

DEUTSCHE BANK IS OUT OF PHYSICAL GOLD, FOR FUCK’S SAKE

This is the beginning of the end.

Include the massive tech bubble propped up by the free money. Twitter, Amazon, Faceberg, etc etc etc all propped up on that free money

Oh thats nothing. Most East Asian shipping companies are heavily subsidized by their govt, like massively.

Now South Koreas finances arent so bad, but Japan is wonky….but China?

Look up Peter Zeihan. China has been shoving super stimulus packages through theur economy every year since 2008. The worst of Japan and America combined. Its insane.

domino fall.

Unlike Japan, China wasnt Jewd into stolidity. Its theirbown damned fault. Their financial market is more like Vegas than wall street

That's only if the jews get their way.

Of course.

Alright folks, I can't really offer much in the way of economic theorizing or anything, so I'll just dump a few screencaps for all y'all.

You're a faggot, I say that as a Bill Cosby.

we're america though, the germanistan jews plundered their gold reserve, big deal

B-but O-Obama said he saved us!

Nice dubs. I agree that we're pretty much there. The jews will start culling soon if they are able.

We'll probably kill ourselves before that becomes necessary.

t. "millennial" NEET

Elmo was right

I'm feeling it. I'm feeling the war. I hear the faint sounds of the Drums of War.

The UN is subsidizing chinese shipping, what???
is that where the food aid money is going these days?

If you kill yourself then you play into the jews game. I'm doing everything I can to help give this generation a reason to keep living, to survive. The millennials that survive the next few years are going to be the hardest motherfuckers known to man, worthy of being the Emperor's finest Space Marines.

You drug starlets and fill them with Jello Pudding?

I think we need to be careful about deifying Trump. He is definitely worth the vote (even if it is only for the wall) but re-balancing the economy will take a generation imo

I hear them too. They have been getting rather loud lately.

We shall see.

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet.
All part of their plan.

THIS IS THE BLACK SWAN EVENT

HOPE YA FAGGOTS BOUGHT GUNS AND GOLD

The newfags are a permanent concern to us all. It's been an issue since day one of chan culture.We must take responsibility as oldfags to educate newcomers about our culture. Only through proper education can we do a proper job of distilling the truth and reach something of a quintessence.

To the newfags: lurk moar before you post moar.

Looks like we've been stickied.

Your conclusions imply that politics influence the economy more heavily than the economy influences politics. I disagree. Politics can influence evolutionary change to the economy, but the economy can influence revolutionary change to politics conquest being the exception.

Better start using SS316L, you fucking scrub.

Elmo was always right. I'm really happy Holla Forums's Elmo leaked into the real world like that and shook up some normies.

That's because the dotcom bubble burst the year before. I remember that as being my last time inside Pentagon City, never been back since.
Basically, you lived right in the same moment as when electricity first came to be or in the 1880-90s period.
Massive, sudden, and world changing.
But then it became the norm for it all, and was no longer interesting.

In this case, it was the norm, and has been collapsing at the same time, so it seems much worse than before.

Wages were stagnant in 1912, the Depression was inevitable for that, and the fact that gold traded at 24 USD an ounce, but a 20 USD note gave you an ounce. I wager you can figure out how that breaks an economy, but would like to hear how you propose a fix could be done to a new gold backed economy.

China is having general terrible economic conditions.
Perthfag here. Mining booms gone bust.. but at least a few people here are beginning to diversify the industries. Otherwise we'd go down with their ship.

Kek

Howd that work? Jews forgive loans on shemitah.

THEY ARE SHUTTING EVERYTHING DOWN BEFORE THEY PUT YOU IN FEMA CAMPS

FEMA CAMPS

YOU DONT NEED PRODUCTS ON THE SHELVES IF YOUR CAGE CANT GO THERE FOR YOU TO BUY THEM, AND THE DOLLAR IS BEING RESTRUCTURED

FEMA CAMPS

FEMA CAMPS ARE CONCENTRATION CAMPS

THE UN IS INVADING

KILL ALL BLUEHELMS ON SIGHT

First you need a treasury that's not run by kikes, and you don't use fractional reserve banking.

If you don't have more dollars than ounces of gold, then you don't have a situation where you can get that ridiculous arbitrage

okay anons, any book recommendations for learning about banking and currency? this thread is way above what i understand. never mind cryptography was just dragged into it

Keep your powder dry, but don't fly off the handle.

So essentially, you are saying a constrained supply of money, fixed, that cannot ever shift beyond the potential of having more gold then?

And that was done before the Federal Reserve existed FYI, it was done when what you say was the rule.

then natural inflationary and deflationary pressures can act.

Technology is inherently deflationary and keynes was not just wrong, but a fucking retard.

more like hurr durr put the trumptards in fema camps, they collapsed the world economy and caused ww3. that's what is coming.

No, you're not.

You're just a meme

man's gotta make his first kill with his hands.

I bet Tavistock has research like that!

Again, the issue here is that the natural forces were allowed to act, the issue is that fixing the bill cost to gold means there will be a point (here easily reached) that at which your money goes kaput.
I mean basically, you have to assign a value that cannot be logically reached in the time frame, but then you get absurd amounts here.
Like if you make it 10k to an ounce, then exactly what good is it for the dollar value to be commodity backed?
I get an aounce of gold much cheaper on the market (yay) but I can't really cash in for an ounce of gold as I lose money.
If you say the gold certs are the floating market value, you're just a floaty thing subject to market whims and people have no idea for the price of things.

So really what is it?

For the newfags:

Oh no! How will Donald Trump's great patriotic products get to his customers in America?!

I read that as buy a load of shipping containers and make the Holla Forums navy, I imagine us turning them into make shift boats by duct taping on a shit ton of outboard motors. There is no reason this couldn't work, its a totally sensible idea.

This isn't as complex as you make it out to be.

The government treasury starts with x amount of gold, they only issue that x amount in dollars. If all dollars are redeemed at the treasury, the government recoups via taxation, as citizens will be incentivized to buy dollars from the treasury with gold in order to pay taxes. That's how government control of the monetary system works and that's why the treasury is given monopoly powers in the constitution.

No thanks, my 5.45mm lead dispenser works just fine

I don't see any solution to all of this, we're past the tipping point. I don't think we can take a full civilization reset off the table.

Funny, I posted an article last week about the coming pension collapse from ZH, got bashed for not archiving it.

Plenty of ignorant fucks here who don't follow ZH.

Bread and Circus is why the normie won,t pay attention. They would rather bitch about some pro-cunt not standing up at a game.

Also, Fantasy Football teim.

You're right about that. They're using federal funds here in the midwest to build entire neighborhoods for poo in the loos and iraqi sandniggers, little somalias are popping up all over too. To think they use money they steal from us to destroy us.

Oh no! Now how will Donald Trump get his products from China to his American customers?!

Donald Trump has long Benefited from Trade Practices he Now Scorns
nytimes.com/2016/07/01/us/politics/donald-trump-trade.html

Donald Trump Decries Outsourcing but much of Family Brand is Manufactured Abroad
abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-decries-outsourcing-family-brand-manufactured-abroad/story?id=37502012

This is only if the jews win.

I really want to learn more about economics so I can participate in these kind of threads.
Can any kind anons give me some good online resources that I can use to educate myself

Always relevant

I'm fucking calling it. Soros had it's hand on this.

I'm having flashbacks of some awful dealings with third-worlders from that 2nd image. It's a nightmare of thievery and incompetence.

India is about to melt the fuck down as well

archive.is/YfOkr

That's only for other humans(jews) you cattle. You think jewish law applies to christians? Killing cross wearers isn't even against the 10 laws of moses.

Got it covered bro.

Sometimes people accidentally kill their cash cows because the cash they generate minus the cost of feeding and milking them pales in comparison to the amount of cash they could make investing in central bank induced artificial asset and money market bubbles.
Central banks fostered a class of phony capitalists and aristocrats and unsustainable federal deficits are going to put them out of work.

you misspelled "depression"

Win win for the american people

American product demands will increase, foreign product demands will go down.

Us economy collapse? Lol, been prepared for worse for years!

For a communist system its not as bad as America to give packages considering the means of production belong to most members of the communist party.

But they are forgetting how to make income and un learning how to balance a budget.

This will lead to tax payers suffering the most. China will never have a consumer based economy at this rate and be stuck in the feudal system

That bubble imploding was something I think even some of the most casual observers could see coming. And after it happened it was just considered a correction and something that would be overcome. The internet wasn't a mature platform and the novelty hadn't worn off.

With 9/11, the economy teetered on the precipice for about three months and then starting in January 2002 you got the feeling it was all over. Things weren't going to improve and at that point stories began appearing in the media about the inevitable decline of the United States.

The housing bubble was just kikes feasting on the remains.

which band?

Thread theme.
Holla Forums is always right

Hmm.. I unload shipping containers for a living

And you think this is normal?
Wew.

"Intellectualism" is pure garbage. It didnt stop communism and it sure as fuck didnt help any civilization before it.
It is the reason why we have this current wave of unironic anarchists.

(Masonically Checked)

Jim's back and delving deep into the need to fight against degeneracy.

Kek

I`m all for it, whith all the Hanjin containers out there we could build a barrier, a great wall, across the Mediterranean. Or a bridge and send all the subhuman filth back via containerbridge.

Use one of the other cryptocurrencies. They're all easily interchangable into Bitcoin anyway (shapeshift.io and soon BitSquare).

I could imagine Indian meltdown a lot sooner than Chinese meltdown

First one then the other. There's only so much time the party (every last successful corporate is a card carrying member) can continue riding its wave before the 20387429380749234792 people living there get over it and feast on them.

Also I don't think this is the happening, there was a huge problem in shipping most of a decade ago when the recession started, with tons of ships left abandoned. One company going under might be a sign but isn't quite enough.

It is interesting to think about though. I work for a US company at a distribution center. 90% of our SKUs (product types) are imported from China. Our top selling SKU is from the US but I doubt it makes up most of our profits. Anyways, we get shipping containers several times a week to at peak probably one 40ft container a day. About half of that product is back out the door from shipping department to retailers within two weeks. Everything is JIT (just in time). We have expensive software to predict demand and make sure that containers arrive just in time, so we can fill orders we don't yet know we will have (for sure). If something goes wrong we have to pay for expensive air freight to not piss off our biggest retail customers. So in reality we barely warehouse at all, we get it in, process it minimally, and ship it out as soon as imaginable. Any interruption in supply chain would basically put 3/4 of the company out of work within weeks.

India seems like a basketcase but China I don't think would fall easy, even though there have been articles warning about that imminent possibility for over a decade

And I realize this is about a Korean company. I wonder how much shipping they handle from China.

I used to work for Hyundai USA in the past and Korean companies are these huge conglomerates that have government connections out the ass

Also I don't envy the people in my company that have to try to predict demand and get product just in time, there's so little actual warehousing going on it's amazing they get it right as often as they do

Those dubs are amazing too.

Samsung is a bit of an absurd phenomenon rather than a company at this point. But when your country is largely coastline and have basically no natural resources, having your giant shipping company die is something of a fuckup. Also something that's fairly obvious is that tech companies are going to be facing a squeeze very shortly. Everything that people own now is already good. Computers and phones, not to mention cars, could easily and comfortably reach double digits in age before any kind of fundamental advancement.

Hillary has to be a commie shill.

Totally agree about tech. I honestly hope that bubble bursts (again)

One totally off-topic but interesting thing about Hyundai USA. I'm an American and about 3/5ths of the employees at my workplace (a research center, engineering etc) were Americans or H1B (non-korean). The rest were Koreans, and they considered their stint at Hyundai USA as almost like a deployment that they had to do at one point in their career. Every US employee had a dual command chain. You had your chain of regular bosses (US people) and also had a "Korean Coordinator" that could override anything. They were also highly paranoid about spying, specifically Chinese spying.

Lots of asian companies are like that

It was fascinating. I only worked there for about a year. I left impressed but also disillusioned about my own decision making power.

The Galaxy Note 7, Samsung's new flagship phone has batteries that explode and are being recalled completely.

news.samsung.com/global/statement-on-galaxy-note7

Take heart user, these threads have their appeal to the smarter pollacks.

You are doing your bit to buck the trend around here. There are too many low quality threads as it is.

you need to remember how connected the banking system is.
DB is vital to the system and a fail of it could be enough to pop the bubble.

So yeah, it kinda is your problem.

If they blame Trump for THE WORLD to fail, (((they))) loose all grip on society.

And will be the first. Then civil war in Germany, dissolution of the EU, massive Africanasation of Europe and total downfall.

Fuck.

Why would they still enter if there's nothing to leech on. If anything there would be the unabashed germanisation of africa as they siphon resources to stay afloat, and every other western country is too busy dealing with their own shit to do anything about it. Or they're complicit in carving up africa.

I really hate jews and the Washington State Legislature

Usury is their weapon and our yoke.

fucking hell if this is one of the final dominos and I don't get those arrows I'm going to be basically defenseless.

of course he does, you dont have to call it

that's like hearing about a murder in the ghetto and saying "calling it, murderer was a black guy"

Shill

I miss happening threads. The invasion of Crimea was so much fun. Alas, board culture changes, and not always for the best.

Meanwhile in Australia out government sourced roof panels for a new hospital from China…and it turns out they are full of asbestos.

how about a bunker

this guy.

Me too. We can't even get a terrorist attack any more. Muslims are fucking useless since ramadam bombathon ended.

I just remembered that a proposed Chinee mine here in Aus is now supposedly not going ahead despite the chinks buying up all the land already.

Don't worry if the leftards are right, banning muslims from the USA will INCREASE terrorism 10 times, maybe 100 times

I still can't understand this one

If Trump gets into power and puts his big promised import tax on everything will that make things better or worse for America?

I mean it'll be good for Apple as suddenly their competitors goods will be (can't remember the % of tax he said) way more expensive.

[pic not related]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_major_power_outages

How would an import tariff be good for apple if they're manufacturing their goods at foxconn?

Oh yeah, I didn't think it through. But they could start making everything in America maybe, all the legal mexicans would make good cheap factory workers.

less quantity means higher quality. the drawback would be expense, but if we're maintaining our laws and patents then we can make it out of our deficit/debt and put the unemployed to work

Is this why car dealers are having really good deals lately?

Not really.
I work in the auto industry and sales are only down a bit from last year's peak.
Truck sales are actually up, the deals you're talking about are happening because it's the end of the previous model year, and dealers want to move as many cars as they can to make room before October, which is the start of the new model year.

good you stupid fucking nigger! You archive for TWO FUCKING REASONS

1) If it is a kike website you dont want to give them ad revenue

AND

2)YOU ARCHIVE IN ORDER TO PRESERVE THE ARTICLE IN CASE IT GETS SHOAHED

WE HAVE LOST FAR TOO MANY SOURCES ON REALLY GOOD FUCKING DIRT BECAUSE THE ARTICLE OR PAGE GOT SHOAHED AND THE STUPID FUCKING OP DIDNT BOTHER TO ARCHIVE THE FUCKING SITE

WHY CANT YOU RETARDS GET THIS INTO YOUR FUCKING HEAD?

Not archiving should be instabannable

Yeah i was thinking of getting a ride in june and glad i held off till now cuz the deals are significantly better. Hopefully there's some good labor day deals

If its also a ebemy/kike site they can see you being redirected from 8/pol/

Kudos to the guy early in the thread who broke up all his links

*enemy

If only they would have shipped refugees. They probably could have made intergalactic delivery a reality with all that money that Western countries would have paid for that steady stream of subhuman filth. Sad.

Unemployed Radical Centrist Genocide Squads

Outsourcing has become necessary for any large scale manufacturing, because the US has transitioned into a service economy and away from a production/manufacturing one. If you knew anything about business, you'd understand that if a big company does not make use of cheap outsourcing available, then they will be undercut and run out of business by another one that does.

That's is why it makes sense for a successful businessman to use these techniques even as he says what's wrong with them. Otherwise, he wouldn't be very successful and nobody would care who this nobody bitching about outsourcing is. The fact that he's spoken out about how it's bullshit shows that he wants to bring manufacturing back to the US.

Why would an import tax be bad? It may cause some grumbling at first, but soon enough the economy will transition to making better use of native labor and manufacturing simply because it will be more profitable.

When you're talking business, morals don't mean much. Buying local, etc. It can work for a small company who has a loyal customer base who will buy their shit even though it's more expensive, but it's impractical for a larger one. To bring manufacturing back to America and rebuild it into a self-sufficient economy, you simply have to make it more profitable to manufacture goods here than elsewhere.

The only thing an import tax will hurt is China's economy. But that's their problem.

Okay but what of all the gold already being traded?
That's my point, its one thing to move and say that gold is equal to a note when you control all the gold, rather impossible when you don't.

So is your plan gold confiscation then?

Then again it is only 3 containers that we hopefully will get back soon.

The dotcom bubble was known, but well into the gigabucks.
It was also where a lot of people really started losing money and the fast life stopped.
That is, the glitz and glamour that made things interesting was no longer plausible, then you had the just in time inventory kick off.
Prices started hitting the correct prices and inventories, resulting in things feeling fake, there was no more great excess sitting around, clearances and sales dropped off.
9/11 is convenient as it occurred at the end, when this stuff went from the background of shipping, where we are now, to the foreground.

The simple issue si that we had a brief and great spurt at the end of the Cold War when people were being payed and paid lots of money as defense contractors, which carried things forward really well.
Its part of why I like the idea of higher wages across the board, it means you can push more cash per transaction through, grows the middle class, and makes for more use of the economy.

Its what was pointed earlier, if you don't have a large chunk of the money in the middle class and moving, shit breaks down.
Its a reason our Gini coefficient is so horrible.

How do you even fuck that up? Stunning.

Not at all, if you're a true isolationist.

Its not fucked up, upu.int/en.html this group renegotiated the global shipping costs earlier this year, now things are adjusting.
Previously, China had gotten itself subsidized below the direct cost of shipping, nobody could really compete, now suddenly the prices are more equitable and with the total lack of shipping bloomberg.com/quote/BDIY:IND
This isn't surprising.

Hell China is paying to scrap ships to try and solve the supply side economic Jesus issue
maritime-executive.com/article/china-extends-ship-scrapping-subsidy

Remeber, its demand matters. No demand, doesn't matter what you supply, it won't be bought. This is why there is a cult of Apple, it creates the demand.
Also why the US has been in a real shitter since Reagan pushed this and ballooned the national debt.

Yes, they're still going on the gross product meme until their collective knees buckle. We are post cold war and don't need to palm anyone else again.

pointing out a common mistake in this thread
the blatic dry index although widely cited is not that important in this case
the baltic dry involves bulk raw resources like metal ore, coal or grains
the movement of these ships is ores from africa and south america to china and agricultural products from south america to europe (excluding oil ofcourse), these are not our economies
what is happening now is lack of demand in advanced economies for mass produced chinese crap, so the movement of goos is finished widgets from china to america and lesser extend europe
the mode of this type is shipping is completely different then bulk commodities and is tracked via the harper index
harperpetersen.com/harpex/harpexRH.do?timePeriod=Total&&dataType=Harpex&floatLeft=None&floatRight=None
which is also showing total collapse btw

so tl;dr
baltic dry index: bulk commodities shipping = health of chinese manufacturing
harper index: finished products shipping = health of western consumer markets

these two mean next to nothing for the last few years due to super carriers literally murdering half the companies listed on those indexes.

End/Start of a Jewish year.

From the article:

Nothing to see here, folks. Blacks just got replaced in the work force by Mexicans.

China's entire economy seems like a sham that is only meant to stay in place long enough to destroy Western companies.

And it seems to be working

The good thing is that disgusting degenerate anime garbage will cost more money. The bad thing is, unless western vidya companies uncuck themselves we're still getting shit degenerate games.

you're severely underestimating how limitless pockets of seemingly "loser" buyfags are

Most weebs don't import weebshit, they buy translated or localized versions made in the Americas.

You can't back currency with labor because labor isn't fungible, nor is there any window where you can go to trade your currency for a unit of labor (and then have the currency be destroyed, as the labor that backed it had been consumed).

What Nazi Germany did was issue scrip while paying lip service to the idea of backing it with something, and a desperate people accepted it. It would have collapsed eventually all on its own. They settled international trade with gold.

White rice is very inexpensive and can be bought in 50 pound bags. It will store forever. Goes good with canned meats, vegetables, and pickles. Also serves to buff out anything you get from your garden, or that you are able to buy.

Fuck you Holla Forums, I can't even get past the first sentence without thinking of this guy

In other economic news: G20 looks like it's off to a good start…

archive.is/xUKda

Sorry I meant this one too

Trump Coin

A bow and arrow is utterly useless for defense unless you have a large stone fortification to shoot from.

You'd be better off with a machete.

Trump isn't, he's made to look like one.

You really trust this shit when the US has the largest, most active, most prolific information dissemination/propaganda superstructure in history, right? They didn't just go away or stop producing after the cold war. If Trump is a deus ex machina then he's one that's being used for the same narrative purposes as the last 15 years, simple D&C or he wouldn't have gotten this far.

And while we're on the same topic

Arrows go through kevlar like butter.

so does AP ammunition

You seriously need to lurk more. Half of the threads on this board are filled with example after example of jews bending goyim over a barrel on a multitude of fronts. Economic destruction is one of those fronts.

(chekd)
TANKS IN 30 MINUTES
will perhaps forever remain as the most gleeful moment in my days of memeing

Arrow has built in silencer.
Arrow can also kill multiple unarmored targets is groups with one penetrating shot.
Arrow is often reusable or can be made from wood with simple tools.

Rate of Fire
Range

*clank*

Try charging a line of archers dug in behind spikes while they barrage you from range then switch to flat shots once you get close.
300fps is totally doable with modern bows, at that speed you wont even have a chance to react to the sound of the string.

Elmo did nothing wrong.

Only need 1 Kevlar splitting shot to be lethal, you armor is worthless, center of mass good enough

60 yards level easy to pierce your faith in Kevlar vest.

also
no heat or sound signature to zero in on.
Arrow may also be poisoned easy, making a wound a kill. Archers who hunt are generally well versed in stealth and camouflage.

Archery not just a second tier option, a different option with different possibilities.

Yeah this is more or less it. If anything we're probably seeing a glimpse of what will happen if the TPP gets passed with corporations caving to the Chinese due to subsidies from their own government and all the nations involved for the cheaper labor/shipping costs. Considering most ships these days are nearly all Chinese in origin and their terminals are getting most of the work, it seems they've already rolled this out albeit unofficially. This sucks because Hanjin was probably the nicest and most organized terminal to work at down here. Oh well.

China has also started buying long term contracts with older terminals in order to renovate and essentially take them over. Here's an example at LBCT which was just completed this year where they added a whole new automated system. Before this renovation, the entire terminal was a rundown mess and now the work there has picked up tremendously ever since.

archive.is/IMdEe - NRC Project of the Year: Port of Long Beach, Pier E

Yep, these statistics all line up when the subsidies started. How the hell can anyone else compete with a country that gets supported to and allowed to perform at a deficit? It's absolute bullshit.

Don't be ridiculous user you're practically larping right now.
A bow would never compete in an open firefight.

Bows do everything else fine though, crossbows are a better option for combat readiness tbh fam and a Mosin is better still, probably even cheaper

Who said I was planning an open firefight?
I wouldn't plan a fight that way, I'd be flanking.

What would happen if the US were to invest infrastructure like this?

And getting spotted on thermal?

You do realize that its rather common for Americans to be shot out now by people who actually do think this through?

They have settled on fuck huge bombs and single shots to the head and run.
Not single shot rifles, shoot once and run away.
An arrow lacks the ability to go through a vest as well, same profile as a bullet, much less energy going in.

Tell that to my fucking bookshelf. I once managed to put all my books in a single box, that box weighted over 150lbs.

Look at the shit mods we have. Holla Forums's ideas I hope becomes mainstream but the board itself must never become so.

a fast enough death for all large chain-stores

Advice to me from a friend:

'Never say anything intelligent to a woman. You'll make her feel inferior, and then she gets mean.'

Literally only plate carriers and an arrow would probably knock a man over, though unharmed. It's like 15x the weight of a bullet going 1/5th the speed, probably more energy distributed to the same surface area(pointed tip) but that energy is being spent on momentum of the projectile, not speed. All that means is little cavitation.

Does the arrow knock you over when leaving the string?
No?
Well guess fucking what lady's man, its not knocking over that blue helmet either.
In fact he is going to be righteously pissed that you stuck your shaft in him without giving him a work around.
You know why?
Cause polyamarids will not be cut out of the path of the arrow and will go into the wound site, reducing the damage exactly as the Mongols learned when they started taking caterpillar shit and turning it into additional chest hair.

I want you to go out, buy a wave master dummy, dress Norvaile up as your most hated Blue Hat and practice shooting him through a vest until you can show me an .mp7 of you successfully knockking him over at human weights.

Looks like we've got a phd physicist here everybody take notes

Isn't China doing the same thing all across Latin America? I know they "lease" the major ports in Mexico and are building another. Same thing with Columbia, and helping them build a train system for easier, cheaper transportation.

Yes because of course it imparts no force or energy back into the box, all of it goes straight into the arrow and string stop immediately upon the arrows leaving it.

Hdlmne

Not much would change unless the US started exporting as much as China does. Only thing it would prevent would be any potential exclusivity commitments and contracts for Chinese cargo shipping lines which also subsequently lower their cost of fees once their ships reach the US due to them owning a piece of whichever terminal they're at. They're already operating at a deficit due to subsidies as stated before so they've got nothing to lose in the short term anyway. The only benefit I could see is if these subsidies went beyond the global shipping infrastructure and also drove down the cost of freight. It would in theory make shipping globally to the US a whole lot cheaper, but China would still remain on top in the end.

However if the US starts manufacturing at a high volume and exporting heavily again, this could snowball and this would start to unravel China's dominance in their manufacturing and exporting of goods. Currently the #1 and #2 place that China exports to are the US and EU and this could definitely change overnight with higher quality American goods exporting at lower rates. Theoretically if the US started producing and exported even a fraction as much as the Chinese do with US government subsidies, it could put a huge dent into their economy and may actually cause some of their terminals to go belly up much like Hanjin did. Not only would more countries be encouraged to purchase from America, but domestic business would follow suit due to the collective lowered cost of manufacturing and freight making it way more affordable to rely on the US as opposed to China for goods and services.

Oh they absolutely are. It seems that Chinese corporations are branching outward and their government is doing whatever they can to ensure that they are the dominating force within the global economy. Hanjin was just another victim of these practices and its only going to get worse. Businessmen are also using tourism as an excuse to scout for new ventures internationally and are going crazy with buying properties and businesses internationally. I was in Las Vegas last month as a matter of fact and I've personally never seen so many Chinese people there in my life.

Here are a couple of articles about it:

archive.is/x9ffC - Chinese Expand Global Property Buying

archive.is/FKBoP - How Chinese tourism spurs overseas property shopping

The bottom line is China wants to rule the global economy and their government is doing whatever it can to help in this venture while the rest of the world just allows this to happen.

wow cool hypotheticals being used to dismiss hypotheticals, great argument lad.
hypothetically the german reich would have won a huge landspace after the war and it could reissue whatever currency it needed in victory, or it could simply restart its ghost money system around some new venture such as space colonization or some other venture.

What are they saying? Sounds like both of them are saying this is my country.

oh look out we have a oppr8r here! he is going to walk around in his plate carrier and his range hat and stand around with his AR and get shot through the head by some oldfag with a slug-thrower and nobody will fucking care about his gear-queering ass

Big things are on the horizon.

dailyreckoning.com/timetable-dollars-demise/

yeah you are the LARPer here buddy

Severely underrated post,

this seems to be the real issue here, we can only hope that with Trump's rise to power that things will balance out

youtu.be/NkunNc2kl1c?t=1m35s

Essential viewing. Central banks are literally printing money to buy stocks now. I think we're actually in a modern day depression (the worst is still to come though) and the governments and central banks are desperately trying to make everything look fine in asset markets so that the real economy doesn't collapse like it has the last times asset prices have. This ruse will bankrupt nations.

As the next century approaches, the natural forces that are pushing the world towards economic integration will offer governments a broad choice. They can go with the flow, or they can build barricades. Preparing the way for the phoenix will mean fewer pretended agreements on policy and more real ones. It will mean allowing and then actively promoting the private-sector use of an international money alongside existing national monies. That would let people vote with their wallets for the eventual move to full currency union. The phoenix would probably start as a cocktail of national currencies, just as the Special Drawing Right is today. In time, though, its value against national currencies would cease to matter, because people would choose it for its convenience and the stability of its purchasing power.
…..
The alternative – to preserve policymaking autonomy- would involve a new proliferation of truly draconian controls on trade and capital flows. This course offers governments a splendid time. They could manage exchange-rate movements, deploy monetary and fiscal policy without inhibition, and tackle the resulting bursts of inflation with prices and incomes polices. It is a growth-crippling prospect.
Pencil in the phoenix for around 2018, and welcome it when it comes.

This shit was written in 1988. Fucking Rothschilds.

Fuggg, forgot the link:
socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/flashback-1988-get-ready-for-a-world-currency-by-2018″-the-economist-magazine/
archive.is/Pxtvn

Shit, meant to quote the second time.

A plan 30 years in the making, if this goes down in 2018 I'll shit bricks. Either way, it is the perfect amount of time to start preparations. Everyone get ready and stay sharp.

Why hasn't China considred turning Cuba into the next Las Vegas?

It would Neo-Vegas would blow the current one out of the water due to the activites you can do in the region.

In that Region individuals can use their boats to spend the weekend in Cuba.

Well, I won't fault you if you take a rifle to your nearest central bank.

Chinese are buying overseas properties because they have no domestic avenue for investment and they know a crash is coming. Chinese do not trust Chinese banks or corporation and were forced to invest in Chinese real estate, creating a bubble. Chinese real estate is going to collapse, the banks all have bad loans and the manufacturing sector has both loans and low international demand. When the crash happens, the long term economic plans of the Chinese government will evaporate.

warontherocks.com/2016/08/the-end-of-globalization-the-international-security-implications/
3D printing and advanced robotics are going to diminish the need for cheap manufacturing labor. It will be cheaper, due transportation costs, to have small factories near the target market. This also makes international trade less important.

They've enacted gold confiscation before.

Glorious webm user, I'm a bit surprised I never saw it before

Feels.

3d printing will be amazing.

Instead of needing special molds and equipment to produce a single happy meal toy, you can operate few hundred machines which would enable you to change out the product that you want to manufacture on the fly.

I turned 18 in 2007 RIGHT as shit was going south, it was almost a joke. We got the shit end of the stick man and something tells me it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Wow never seen BASED Indonesian in first image. Legendary post.

same here, I have been without any prospects this whole time honestly. just waiting to join whatever demagogue promises me vindication

Trump isn't a manufacturer.

He has a list of clothes and Trump branded items that disprove that.
Though I would have hit with Kelo vs Virginia and Trump loving the idea of eminent domain being used to steal land for private persons.

not an argument

Yes, faggot, that's called licensing. He's not a manufacturer.

archive.is/unlv1

Nope, Trump makes the claim of it, just like he totally never used illegals, just wanted to give the undocumented Polish a chance.

Same here. This also one of the reasons there are a lot of burnout who might be heading towards Trump in the polls. Albeit quietly.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

American

Chinese

And americans wonder why a lot of the world hates you

Are you fucking retarded or have never heard of any type of any business practice that doesn't involve going to the bank ans depositing money

Fuck, I just remembered that a Chinese company (which is probably a front for the gov) has a 99 year lease on the Port of Darwin, giving chinks complete control of one of Australia's major ports (also the port nearest the big US army base in Aus).

A neo-cancun-las vegas would be nice

During a time when americans had unflinching loyalty to the government

Things are a bit different now

dude lmao my dad works at ninetendo

Not to mention how much more powerful the average hand gun/rifle/shot gun is compared to 70 years ago.

Not really that much. The rounds have actually gotten less powerful due to the focus on volume of fire than accurate fire-seeing as that's a larf.

Ok so back to this, you take the gold and give them the money then, otherwise you're just nigger wanting them shiniez. So then people cash back in for their gold, and then what?

Take it all back again? Admit that you can't actually do a gold trade unlike the current system?

The only way you mildly get it to work is nonreciprocation and you cannot trade gold to the governemnt for the listed cash, you can only drop cash for gold.
Which won't be done as under this point of the scheme, since market is a bitch, there is no point in which the price of gold exceeds the market value.

Thus resulting in there again being no point in a gold backed thing, by your own argument.

Do you think Trump already knows about all of this, that's why he never fails to call out the Chinese during his speeches?

Except for the shillary crowd. We may open the eyes of a few that aren't too far gone, but for the most part their whole goal is Disinfo, Distraction, Derailing, and Demoralization. We have to stay diligent on assimilating the real newfriends to Holla Forums and ignoring the shills.

don't respond to post trying to derail, and report off-topic threads.

it's that fucking simple.

Fuck off chink shill

1/2 Hitler dubs

A bow and arrow might be pretty useless compared to a gun but all you need is to kill one cop to be able to take their gun and I have more chance at that with a bow than with a knife.

Anime is available for free on bit torrent.

Just like vidya.

Until Windows 10 gets good enough to track down every pirate, pirates gonna pirate.

Check those doubles of yours though.

I can't wait to eat all you LARPing NEETS when the happening starts.

youtube.com/watch?v=bjK6I_AY9Zk

arrow beats Kevlar, pate carriers or nothing, and that's assuming you get a lucky bounce. sometimes even plates are defeated but ricochets of plates and find a gap.

this lars is discredited, 20 lb bow half draw and no accuracy, just a massive video stitch of lucky shots.

people still hunt large game with bows you retard
gear-queering gunfags are the true LARPers who will be the first to die

Most knives will defeat kevlar too. Kevlar is meant to stop bullets. I own a bow and the only thing I'd ever use it for is hunting. It's just not a happening weapon. If you had a guy who has trained with a bow his entire life vs. some random chucklefuck with a 12 gauge, the chucklefuck is going to win every time. I know you're butthurt that you're a noguns but face reality man.

The only thing a bow is good for is a silent takedown on an unsuspecting target. If you fuck up your first shot you definitely won't get a second.

I wear night vision googles, a ghillie suit and use a silenced .50 rifle to hunt deers / rabbits / chickens

Go to bed, kid.

Yeah a sheet, not a piece of armor.
Try
youtube.com/watch?v=5L7DEkpzetI

youtube.com/watch?v=Ci56-IC0U2c
Even with the vest loose it stops using level 2 body armor.

This is correct, stabproof vests are a thing for a reason.

this is obvious and is probably the only type of violent interaction you'd want to have in a WROL situation

a parallel limb compound bow has almost no recoil if it has a good stabilizer.

you'd be surprised how many times a deer is missed and a second shot kills the still unaware deer.

Oh fug.

Worry not goy we will just print more money to pay for the printed money.

you do realize the Nazi Germany economy was booming, going from the poorest in Europe to the richest in the world.

The currency was non inflationary and immune to foreign speculators.

random chuckle fuck 12 gauge range 30 yards.
Experienced archer doing head shots at 60 yards.
Looks like I will be collecting chuckle fuck shots guns after the happening.

Then I will be the experienced chuckle fuck with 12 gauges and a bow.

Sounds like most cryptocurrencies.

Why haven't you faggots started pushing this yet? It solves the Jewish Hydra Problem by cutting off their life-source (infinite fiat shekels).

Everyone please stop being so fucking retarded.

As a weapon, and especially one in a SHTF context, bows - and especially compounds - are utterly outclassed by firearms, full stop. I would rather take a single-shot .22 pistol over a bow if I was going to be defending myself against someone with any firearm. Fucking muzzle-loading rifles would be a better option than bows for warfare. However, in a survival situation a bow (and even more importantly, the knowledge and skills to properly use and/or craft one) can be invaluable. However it bears mentioning that this only applies to traditional gear, not compounds. Compounds are great as long as you can take care of them, but once that option is off the table you're holding a time bomb because if any one mechanical system fails then the bow becomes more-or-less unusable until the situation is remedied whereas essentially the only thing that can happen to a self bow beyond a catastrophic failure is a string breaking or a poorly-made bow deforming and losing cast. Archery and bowyery are also great skills to learn.

It's not like in your video games dude.
A shotgun has more range than a bow.

Slug rounds are going cheap right now as well on CTD.

Though I have a question, why don't people get molds and melt down target shot into rifled slugs? Is there something I am missing or is it just effort?

Why bother?

this is what you use a bow for, nobody in a WROL situation is going to be out there playing soldier except gear queer faggots who will be dead in a week

wtf happened Holla Forums, you're better than this.

Bruh, money printing is not even relevant. Hedge funds be dipping into millions of derivative contracts at the same time. All forms of economic failure are controlled now, the only important mechanism that's relevant to the health of an economy is the general population's belief that their currency has value and that there is something out there worth buying. It's not a question of printing or not printing money but the psychological confidence in the market. The market exists only in the mind of willing buyers and sellers.

its the middle of the night lad, the fuck do you want?

stop breaking the links you stupid nigger

FUCKING FINALLY, I SEE THAT I"M NOT THE ONLY PERSON HERE SAYING THAT.

Also, that image in the OP of the 2nd image is exactly where the existence of NatSoc and Facism comes from. They're not very defined. They're a pursuit of a happy medium

Please yourself, like legit kill yourself.

Go huff keynes' farts some more, fgt

you're a fucking noob, neck yourself. don't even bother lurking more to understand.

Mcfucking kill yourself with a side of fuck you newfag

Keynesian models are just as outdated as Friedman's.

There was the dot-com bubble.

To put things in perspective:

Hillary isn't going to be Obama's third term if her muslim handlers win. She's going to be George HW Bush's 8th term.

Globalist cult redpill incomming, posting the pasta for you all. It's a big read for you but it makes sense, so just get through it while enjoying it and be at the end before you know it. if you don't agree with me, that's fine, I'm just providing this information because I can and I feel that it's the right thing to do.

Bernsteins;Gate/Mandela Effect/Half Life 3/Nasa/Flat Dome Earth/Atlantis/Tower of Babel/Cern

In my life I learned that science is as much a religion as religions are a religion, and as religion in its limited perception of the universe is imperfect; therefore so is science.

I'm presenting this from a the standpoint of someone with an enlightened "take a step back after considering everything without truly believing any of it" perspective. I'm not 100% loyal to religion or science at this point in my life. they can and do overlap between the lies.

en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Firmament

biologos.org/blogs/archive/the-fir mament-of-genesis-1-is-solid-but-that’s-not-the-point

kjvbible.org/firmament .html

biblehub.com/genesis/1-7 .htm

space is a giant ocean

that's why astronauts train underwater

algea was found on the international space station

the ISS is in the layer of water that can be reached before hitting the solid barrier (firmament)

the sun and the moon are beyond this barrier and unreachable. moon landings were fake, and now we know why they faked them.

the earth is the center of the (this fake) universe

early models of the world/universe were correct and slowly the globalists who worship the shape of the globe tricked everyone. this is why in earlier history (midevil era) and other instances throughout history it was blasphemy to say the world was "round" and many people were burned at the stake, not because they were going against the religious authority and their view, but because they were going against the truth. now the world is backwards and the opposite people are in authority, and if you claim that the world is flat you are metaphorically burned at the stake because everyone "roasts" you "consipiracy theorist!" "neckbeard!" "fedora!" "quack!"

if space was a giant near-vacume (low pressure compared to everything else) our planet couldn't sustain it's atmosphere. just think about how foolish it sounds when they tell you "oh its because gravity holds all the air down") if space is a vacume or near-vacume then all of the earths air would have been vacumed up into space instantly. there is nothing stopping it from doing that.

think about how resilliant a bubble of air is under water. did you ever see a bubble at the bottom of a glass of water you were drinking? did you ever think "wow bubbles are pretty badass for holding up under all that water". It makes much more sense that we are a giant air bubble in a giant ocean of water.

think about why the ocean looks blue when the sun shines through it. think about how the sky is also blue, makes sense? and troll science bro's with big fancy pieces of paper from the establishment claim "its rayleigh scattering, and the sky isn't actually blue it just looks blue but it isn't because reyliegh scattering just trust us"

every single image of earth from space release by nasa has always been a composite image. they will never release a true non-edited picture of earth from space.

go back and watch any video of a rocket takeoff. why do ALL the rockets always go upwards for a moment and then start to veer off course and curve off the side? they can't keep going straight up because they will hit the water and if they go much deeper they will crash right into the firmament. they always curve to avoid it. ALWAYS. the rockets always land somewhere else out of sight or people are told it's just a retrieval of parts, but you know what the truth is.

bible mentions "the waters above and below"

the whole world is a flat dome shape that doesn't move. the earth is fixed in place and doesn't move. if the earth was spinning as fast as they say it is, we would have been launched off of it.

look up operation highjump and operation fishbowl. they nuked the firmament to test if they could break it.

they only thing that every country on earth ever agreed on and never broke their promise, as they all promised together, was to leave antarctica alone. the north pole is the center of the landmass and the south pole is actually a giant ring around the outer edges of the earth. it's illegal to fly there without permission (almost nobody ever gets that permission) and so it is conveniently incredibly difficult to prove or disprove this once and for all. what a coincidence.

anyone who has ever gone to the tallest skyscraper and looked 360 degrees all around the horizon will notice that it is always flat and never curved even at that hight, when it should be.

ancient pyramids and stone structures are found all over the world with similar architechture and impossible standards of perfection

the whole world is atlantis and that's why we can't find it, because we are standing on it.

bible says that God created the sun, and the moon, and the stars. they are mentioned seperately.

stars are not suns that are far away, they are something else.

all ancient records religions or otherwise all remember the great flood.

all kinds of very closely related pyramids and structures all over the entire world that defy explanation come from the same group of people.
God sent the flood to destroy the previous Globalist society, and God promised with the rainbow that God would never send a flood again.

when God destroyed the world with the flood to destroy the globalist empire this is also when God changed everyones languages. with the technology available now, translation is becoming extremely easy. we are at a point where the global elite cult is rebuilding the lost empire, where everyone can get past not being able to speak each others languages, and a world in which they control what they believe is the "god particle" even though they are misled to believe they have found anything important at all. the vast majority of all mandela effects witnessed by people who notice the differece (the people named "the unforgotten" who have the "reading steiner" from steins;gate and hold memories after the shift/shifts) are changes of corporations, their brand names, and their logos. I believe that this may be God challenging the global elite cult by showing them that their logo's are false idols and mean nothing. there have also been changes to the bible, and I believe that this is indicative of God telling people that the word of God comes straight from God, and not a book. I believe that they next step may possibly include mandela effects changing money.

political and corporate groups are without a doubt aware of this phenomena, as hillary clinton mentioned feeling like she is in an alternate universe in the same video where she opens the supposedly "pre-opened" pickle jar to prove to millions of people she isn't very very sick.

the whole world had become the tower of babel, and the whole world became Atlantis, a one world government, a globalist empire that controlled the whole world. yes, they did it before. they enslaved the whole planet before.

genesis 6-5

5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.”

biblehub.com/genesis/6-13.htm
"God looked on the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth."

so God sent the flood onto the whole world because the global elite cult was All over the Whole world. and humanity basically started all over.

now CERN is the new tower of babel. they want to/ claim to have found the "godparticle"/higgs boson. they want to believe they can control God, and they worship the false idol "destroyer" statue at CERN.

Globalism/ the goal of the global elite cult is "the tower of babel"

the global elite cult worships many false idols that are totally fake and do not exist, like satan, the demiurge, jesus (both jesus and satan called the morning star in the bible)

globalists want to unite/enslave the entire "globe" even though it is not a globe, it is a plane.

they want the whole plane under a one world government so that their tyranny can rule over everyone.

since you are very little, one of the first things you are expected to learn is that you live on the earth and the earth is a globe, and you are repeatedly shown this big spinning toy and you have a few childish thoughts like "how does everyone on the bottom not fall off?" and everyone tells you its because "gravity" holds everyone on the sphere, but remember centrifugal force is very powerful and can keep water in a bucket even though its spinning around a certain point, but it makes the bucket of water feel much more heavy, like it wants to fly off it's handle with tremendous force. now imagine that all the things on the surface of the earth including its gigantic oceans are all that "bucket of water". what do you think would or rather should have already happened to us all and our cats and dogs and houses and cars if the earth was really spinning around as fast as they want us to believe that it is?

what a coincidence that you can only ever see one side of the moon because its dark side is always facing away from us. what a convenient coincidence that the sun is very bright and you can't really ever be sure if it even has a side facing away or towards us. my point is that the moon only has one side, and the sun only has one side. they only exist to be seen from earth.

globalists absolutely HATE the idea of people knowing that the earth, the sun, and the moon are actually flat because one of their false idols is "the globe". if you think the world is a flat dome shape/plane, you go against their religon and this offends them very much.

satan worshippers (remember satan and hell is fake and made up by these people for their false idol worship and as a psyop mental warfare technique to instill the worrying and suffering of others via self hatred and judgement anxiety) tend to hijack the sun that God created to light up the earth and use it as a false idol and worship the sun as (the SON) (jesus is the son/sun) (satan is the lightbringer/lucifer/sun) to be in rebellion against God. that is why they always send anti flat earth shills to call everyone who says the earth is flat "conspiracy quack oooooo crazy tinfoil muh radio beams ufo" but remember that the critical thinkers are the ones that uncover most of the lies and deception that surround us. the global elite cult will always try to discredit the truth.

links to other people talking about similar things

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Babel
nowtheendbegins.com/eu-parliament-building-tower-babel-common/
texemarrs.com/011998/un_builds_tower_babel.htm

yournewswire.com/is-cerns-large-hadron-collider-the-modern-tower-of-babel/
youtube.com/watch?v=bM8KTzGHQFI
youtube.com/watch?v=AjcggsxKeqY
youtube.com/watch?v=G2iSwEMJ_-k
youtube.com/watch?v=b56YW8FhKyU
youtube.com/watch?v=ifxXEtT41iU

this is why they are "happy" at CERN
youtube.com/watch?v=H0Lt9yUf-VY

because they think they are winning by making the bernstein/berenstain effect

accounts at Dayton, call any vendor account that is less than $100,000
“budget dust” and say it’s not worth the time or effort trying to
recover.

youtube.com/watch?v=iXF4F8xPKfA

youtube.com/watch?v=yzqv-7ErwcI
youtube.com/watch?v=n0NYBTkE1yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P8p0nBa866E
msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=96;t=000012;p=0
wnd.com/2000/10/4314/
articles.latimes.com/1986-07-30/news/vw-18804_1_nut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking
DailyFail: archive.is/RnMCc
Fox: archive.is/ZhRPL
BostonHerald: archive.is/ojJ6p

Good! 7 Million Americans Flat Out Refuse to Pay Back Student Loans

According to a new report by the Wall Street Journal, 7 million Americans are flat-out refusing to pay back their student loans because they feel scammed by their universities and government. They feel like they were told to go to school and are now left with worthless degrees, no jobs, and no prospects for the future. The government has tried many tactics to reach these defaulters, but their efforts have been fruitless for over a year.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxU3HZShS7U

archive.is/wS5rb

activistpost.com/2016/08/7-million-americans-flat-refuse-pay-back-student-loans.html

Anonymous 08/09/16 (Tue) 04:54:15 No.471930

I can see the next American revolution being one of non-participation, non-cooperation, vigilance and resistance to the "norms" and institutions of society. This will likely include refusal to obey new draconian laws such as calls for civilians to turn in their firearms, or even future tax payment revolts en mass. I see the American people becoming more disgruntled and more pissed off every year. This is a healthy and good sign as they are waking up to the monsters shoving dicks up their rectum as they remained in temporary coma. The more who wake up and resist this bankrupted and thoroughly corrupted system, the better off society will be in the long-run.

A racket ( THIS IS A CRIME) is a service that is fraudulently offered to solve a problem, such as for a problem that does not actually exist, that will not be put into effect, or that would not otherwise exist if the racket did not exist. Conducting a racket is racketeering.

Particularly, the potential problem may be caused by the same party that offers to solve it, although that fact may be concealed, with the specific intent to engender continual patronage for this party.

archive.is/QnEh0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racket_(crime)

1) Universities often say you need their degrees to get a job. That's a lie.

2) They offer a "solution" (often worthless degrees)… to "the problem" (a lie) that they constructed/fabricated.

3) "Solution" often ends up with being worthless, does not help persons get needed jobs. Problems remain unsolved.

4) Persons with worthless so-called "solutions" end up paying the debt off the rest of their life.

5) Universities profit BIG from the loans that others have to pay back. $$$

you want to know what another crime is? Double taxation. All americans are illegally double, triple, quadruple, or even more taxed when taxes are first taken out of their paycheck, and then they are taxed again when they go to buy gasoline to drive their car to the store, and again when they buy things.

so I hope you all like the info

The problem with shipping isn't just a drop in international trade, but also a massive overhang in excess shipping capacity that was in construction at the time of the last recession

metabunk.org/debunked-blue-marble-photos-show-a-changing-earth.t6616/

this is china striking a blow
as much as shit might hit the fan if you live in a city,

its merchants that are losing most money

I take it you've never looked out over an ocean or approached a mountain from the plains.

Spoiler: you will see the top first.

spotted the shill

bump

bump

Never go full retard

FUCK YES STICKY!

what do you think happened? think about it.

buddy, visit a therapist

Taking a random passed out girl you don't know, who you found in the street back to your house is really creepy, his line about having to eat a bowl of eggs is also creepy.

You're autistic, and assburgers. Sorry dude

Apple's going to have to recall all of the iphone 6's and 6+, because they didn't use underfill and the phone bends, damaging the touch i-c chip and ruining the phone.

ifixit.org/blog/8309/iphone-6-plus-gray-flicker-touch-death/

It's so hard to find quality shit these days.

Try several hundred.

What?

How much did they pay you for this over-drawn-out copy pasta you've created? All anyone needs to do is ctrl+f for "flat earth" and your jig is up…

I posted it because it is directly related to CERN and the global elite cult and the events that are taking place all over the world right now.

Assuming you're not disinfo, why the fuck would you mix shit like Cern in with absolutely stupid shit like flat earth, than can be debunked by anyone with cell phone in under 30 seconds?

Because it's all connected.

read everything I posted and it will sink in and make more sense. I pride myself on fighting against disinfo.

globalists worship globes.

all of these things are connected.

mandela effect, cern, flat earth

meant to add that on, fuck.

anyone interested I will post the mandela effect pasta

The Jew meme on Holla Forums is hyperbole.
Jews do not "control the world" nor are they "smarter" than anyone else in science or theoretical physics.
A comparative handful of people control, to a degree, the economy and politics of the world through wealth and propaganda, but they are not all Jews and the Jew down the street has little to do with them, except as useful dupes, the way most Normie's are used.
Much of the Jews vaunted "science" was not the Jews at all… Einstein basically stole his theories from others, and Oppenheimer was not the "father" of the A bomb, as you've been told, he was administration…all the real work and theory was done by those in his group.
See what propaganda and press can do for you?
Most Nobel prizes are given out based on politics, as well, so they too can be ignored, these days.
Jews lived for so long as an exiled nation without a land they simply learned the control points to infest when taking over a culture. White's could do it too, but they have a crippling sense of altruism that hamstrings this form of ascendency, and this is taken advantage of by international jewry, pushed hard in the media.
But Jews are not "smarter" than everybody else, if anything their victim status allows them to put people into places of influence, other Jews wholly inadequate to the task. You can easily see the enormous strides in science the Germans made after their society was purged of these people, who were put into power based on ethnic Jewish nepotism, and allowed to stay there by misplaced White sympathy.

How is flat earth connected? Are you telling me that the earth is flat? Yes or no?

If yes, then thanks for correcting the record.

Nigger I can't get a gun because I don't live in the states and we don't have rights here. Bow but no gun is better than neither.
Also compound bows are for fags. Recurves are for real archers. Even olympic archers use recurve bows.

hey, hey, don't fuck up like the Shemitah 2015 predictions

I don't fam but I think I heard about that

though I found out becasue banking

true story, been waiting for this shit since last september

We are currently in super jew debt forgiveness year, not just the regular one, but the SUPER DEBT FORGIVENESS YEAR

just read the giant pasta

what is recurve?

WERE IN THE 2015 SHEMITAH

OK mods…we need a specific rule that this /fringe/ tier pseudoscience crap does not belong on Holla Forums and those posting it be fucking banned.
These are nothing but slide tactics and an attempt to discredit all that is presented here by linking it to this childish CRAP that the mods seem unwilling to purge, for some reason.
This nonsense is an insult to all that use Holla Forums and if you care about this board at all, you'll banish it forever.

That sounds exactly like what someone hiding that the earth is flat would say!

i want to hate fuck you for
No, it is all our responsibilties

cry more you fucking faggot

Build a database of every kike in jewmerica. Build it here. Names, addresses, etc. The mere existence of this will tilt the board in favor of civilization. Kikes are cancer. There will be no peace and no white people left unless the jew rot is excised.

If you haven't already, it would be a good idea to screencap stories and posts predicting an orchestrated crash coming when Trump becomes president. For normie dissemination / counter-shilling

I bet they'll save it for after he gets some trade barriers up. If they wait for that to happen they can say "Oh, look! We need free trade!" and blame the crash on the tariffs rather than it being an Autrian-style bust. They did it in the 30's they'll do it again.

Any work that is paid, is work worth doing user. People don't pay for work that doesn't matter.

3D printing cannot beat the volume of injection molds. While 3D printing is great for prototyping and producing small batches, there is a price-point where the cost of getting a mold milled would be cheaper than 3D printing.

What we should be looking out for are not just 3D printers, which are restricted in what materials they can "print;" mostly things which are not useful for high-energy and high-force applications.

What I think are the best things to look forward to are "desktop" CNC milling, lathing, and plastic injection devices. I'd think these devices would go between $1,000-$5,000 new when developed. While 3D printers may become as common as the dishwasher, the others could be in every 20th household.

This will destroy the cheap bauble markets, but anything maintaining complexity and lacking a completed model online for piracy will still be sold.

nigga cant see the fucked economy so he thinks shemitah didnt happen
back to mommys basement and protective blanky he goes and all the while yelling that everything is fine

Dude learn something about what makes money money.

You fucking faggot. What do you think is going to happen? A coming nationwide fisticuffs?

Thank you for correcting the record, shill.

This guy gets it. Subtractive manufacturing is superior in most ways to additive manufacturing.

People think 3d printers are special because they don't require much skill to use, but mostly because they have "printer" in the name, which people most commonly associate with paper printers, which can print any image you like. Therefore they loosely reason that 3d printers should be able to print anything too, and assume that technology will make that so.

But you can't just handwave away the materials problem, expecting Moore's Law to work its magic in manufacturing. A 3d printer can't make a forged metal part. CNC lathes and mills can mill forged metal.

The truly exciting future is the future of machining, not printing.

Maybe six months after he's been in, or a little sooner than that?

checked

you betray your ignorance
future will have printed materials stronger than steel
it will have printed living tissues as well

That's not how materials work. Anything you can make strong with printing can be made better and stronger with other techniques. The value of printing is versatility.

lmao in the future you can just command P with your iPhones some obsidian gems
sent from my Iphone

you dont understand how advanced things can be

No, some savvy propagandists from /x/ have subverted this place

bum;p

Interesting. It makes sense that the most ostensibly and most white discussion groups have the most complex and fact-based hard arguments, given that whites are least given to primitive concerns about dominance vs submission without regard to truth. Un-arguable zingers ("social proof" in newspeak) are powerful, and there is nothing personal about the arena purely of ideas, which for shitskins and adult children me vs them is everything. Entrenchment.

So how's that Nigerian space agency run by UK, Russia, and other white nations going?

zerohedge.com obviously

random quote