Do pedophiles realize what they do to kids?

Seriously, I can't even keep eye contact with my cousin after what he did. It's like he did it on purpose, like he knew how much it would perfectly fuck me up in the head. I hate what he was, even though he apologized. I hate how anyone who uses a hushed, polite voice triggers flashbacks, that's what he always did before sucking/touching me, he was such a manipulative asshole and it's so hard to forget, let alone forgive him.

I don't care. lol

Seriously, how do i get over him?

then don't post

anybody else?

Yeah, no. I'm abandoning this thread

Of course, which is why they come here to screech autistically. There is no outcry for the arrow which strikes not home.

I'm 38.
my gf is 14
I love her
It's hard to keep this a secret she's so beautiful.
she doesn't tel her friends
her mom knew about us early into our dating
her mom failed to break us up multiple times
she realized she can't stop her daughter's love
gf recently told me she is pregnant
I'm so happy
her mother is glad I'm not gonna ditch her daughter.
sex consent laws are fucked up.
stop using the police to break up love between teenagers and adults. the police should be focused on the real pedophiles you know the ones who are actually into prepubescent children? just because I knocked up a 14 year old girl doesn't make me a pedophile. it makes me a father.

Kennedi or Dysnomia or "falcon" go back to your containment board >>>/kennedi/

no

If it were my daughter I'd stone you and her to death.

Kids sometimes do it to themselves.

my gf is 14
I love her
It's hard to keep this a secret she's so beautiful.
she doesn't tel her friends
her mom knew about us early into our dating
her mom failed to break us up multiple times
she realized she can't stop her daughter's love
gf recently told me she is pregnant
I'm so happy
her mother is glad I'm not gonna ditch her daughter.
sex consent laws are fucked up.
stop using the police to break up love between teenagers and adults. the police should be focused on the real pedophiles you know the ones who are actually into prepubescent children? just because I knocked up a 14 year old girl doesn't make me a pedophile. it makes me a father.

AHHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

inb4…She was forced..
She had no idea wot shes doing
Shes just a cash whore
She was coerced by da pedo scum…etc

take shrooms, reset your console, read a manual on inquisition torture methods, and stream yourself masturbating to the thought of him doing it again.

That's not even attractive

none of those things may be true but that doesnt make it right

In fact, most of them don't, and they activelly try their best to avoid confronting reality because deep down they know what they're doing is wrong. They have to train themselves not to care, and they are always under extensive mental gymnastics to justify fucking a child who would NEVER initiate be sexual contact with them if it wasn't them pushing in an almost forcible manner.

Those pieces of trash are just lusting animals looking for an opportunity to impose hierarchical dominance over a child, and they absolutely DESPISE children who question, resist, and confront them. Really, they HATE children who question what they're doing, it's their worst nightmare.

I really don't see a point in trying to rehabilitate these pieces of shit, and I strongly believe castration is the only way to effectively deal with these animals if you can't straight out kill those fuckers.

In some states the statute of limitations doesnt begin to run until the victim recalls the abuse. If you can, get the POS sent to prison.

god i love the community
we need thr /hebe/ bros back

you mean you had sex and regretted it? fuck off

Stick it in the pooper.

how old was she?

18…silly question.

Ah, those midgets are at it again

Opinion discarded

that pic on right is a fake!

these fucking midgets man o.O

look at the singer in linking park, chester bennington.
he was molested as young and he still could not get over it and killed himself.