Owner of BBBB board

I banned somebody because I thought they were spamming my board, which was a retarded move on my part. I was away for 3 hours too, so I had no idea that I kicked up a shitstorm.

I just wanted to say that whoever made that post, you have been unbanned. Just don't spam and everything will be A-OK. Apologies for the big misunderstanding.

Other urls found in this thread:

moo.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BO here. Bumping this thread to clear the misunderstanding.

DAMAGE CONTROL

DAMAGE CONTROL

DAMAGE CONTROL

DAMAGE CONTROL

DAMAGE CONTROL

DAMAGE CONTROL

DAMAGE CONTROL

Think what you want, but I'm not gonna allow my board to be spammed. I just made a retarded mistake, but I fixed it by unbanning him.

I'm extra paranoid because I don't want someone to flag my board by spamming illegal stuff.

No, you got triggered and acted out on your emotions, then when you saw all of the backlash you decided to act like a cuck and apologize.

Nothing he posted indicated that he was going to post something illegal. Face it, you just hated his opinion and wanted to remove it and make an example out of the guy, which is why you didn't delete the thread. Your message was simple and we all received it. You do not allow dissenting opinions on your board, we get it. Now tuck your tail between your legs and go watch your shitty board die in peace.

you banned some little teenager faggot on his laborday weekend. he is REEEEing just to cause drama.

Anyone who has anything against /bbbb/ is fucking retarded. They made it for a reason tbh

I already told you that I was away, didn't I? The entire time I used the board, I was actively engaging with everyone ALL THE TIME! The reason why there was silence was because I had shit to do in real life. Not everyone is a NEET who can post on here 24/7.

And you can think whatever the fuck you want for all I care, but the fact still stands. I WILL NOT ALLOW SPAM ON MY BOARD, AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. TOUGH FUCKING SHIT.

If I was a faggot that didn't like criticism, then why are the threads talking about me still up? Can you explain that?

quad/b/ is actually quite a good board

No it wasn't. That is what a BO is supposed to do. If the person feels that it was done unjustly they are supposed to appeal and explain, and if it is a mistake then you unban him. If he chooses not to do that, that is his business. If he takes his displeasure to another board and spams that board with multiple threads crying about how unjustly he was treated, then you should not have said anything and left him banned because your board would be much better off without him. In any case, if he didn't appeal the ban in accordance with the set procedures of the site, then you should leave him banned and keep your mouth shut.
In no case should you ever go to another board to try to resolve an issue. Ever.

Final word, I told you when you started your board that people from Holla Forums were going to be attempting to do shit like this to you. Your unpreparedness for it is therefore inexcusable.

Kill yourself

You just don't have what it takes, kiddo. Seriously, re-read that post. You sound like an underage faggot with no sense of what's he typing. No stradegy or no bad-ass personality. I say relinquish your powers and pass to me. I'm in need of improving my life and being in charge of a board is just the way to do it.

i love the board, BO. thanks BO you're the best.

t. Not BO

pretty decent board op. that person that got banned should apologize for being such a sperglord.

Dysnomia has been banning peopel for mentioning quad b. I don't blame user for changing his ID every post.

I knew from the start that I'd be accused of various things. I just didn't see what happened, so I decided to unban him to give him another chance. But if it happens again, it's a permanent ban. No more chances.

Make your own board faggot.

Can you even explain how what I'm doing is spam? Because I believe that post a maximum of 3 threads a day isn't spam.

He's hiding from dysnomia.

I'm not even claiming that you are spamming, i'm just saying that your message is a bit contradictory. You think spamming is okay on Holla Forums but will not allow it on your board.

I'm posting from a VPN that changes the IP once in awhile, so that's why my ID fluctuates. I was banned for shilling my board on here too.

Your board would be in better hands with me. I'm a very powerful man. I'm just fucking perfect. Just you wait, later I will be in control. You're not good at this at all

spam it mothefucker

Do not trust this nigger. Its Dysomnia in disguise.

A 12 foot tarp hardly qualifies as a disguise when it is the only thing big enough for him to wear besides his sweats.

….what???
YOU CONTRADICTED YOURSELF!

If you are, then why not make an alternative then? I'm goddamned sure you and your ass-kissers will do way fucking better, won't you?

No. I agree that Dysnomia is very irresponsible and it's unfortunate what you poor poor souls are dealing with.

Gimme gimme user

No thanks Jim, I aint selling my shit to you. Not this time.

No, you idiot. I am talking about his principles. He said that he doesn't allow spam on his board and then told someone to just ignore spam on Holla Forums. Learn how to comprehend words as you read them on the screen.

spamming Holla Forums is ok tho

You failed badly. Your dead board is going to waste so quick.

So you tried your hands at making an entire site, 32chan. And you failed.
Now you're trying something smaller like a single board.
And you "learned" that allowing spam doesn't help to grow a board, but you still haven't learned that spamming other boards doesn't really make yours look better, especially when people know who's doing the spamming.

Try again nigger. Your board will fail, just like 32chan, just like endchan, just like all the other alternatives you niggers keep making up.
It's never gonna work out because you simple can't functon with anyone else.
Stick to your discord channels where you can chat up with usenames instead. Fighting the establishment doesn't work when you're trying to become the establishment.

I am him. I never even said to "ignore" spam on Holla Forums, I just simply asked them why 1-3 threads a day constitutes as spam. Maybe you need to stop putting words in my mouth.

Oh noes. Tell me, is it also the end of Trump's presidency as we know it?

Man the cognitive dissonance on both sides of this argument is alarmingly high.

Personally, I'd just like the drama to just die down already. I fucked up and corrected the fuck up, but everyone is still blowing the whole thing out of proportion. But being the guy who doesn't censor anyone, I'm not deleting the threads bitching about me. I guess you just can win with anyone, really. Somebody's gonna have their reason to complain.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING BIPOLAR FAGGOT
You messed up and nobody will ever forgive you. I might not even offer you my help anymore

moo.org/
I was typing in random urls and found this. This picture was posted to Holla Forums for the first time (to my knowledge, I remember it because it looked like an egg) just a couple of days ago. Is this merely a coincedence?

No, you just threw gasoline on the fire. You are in full damage control mode and it's so fucking obvious and entertaining. Please continue.

Maybe making the catalog smaller will decrease the autism, BO.
If there are only, say, ten-fifteen threads, they will be active.
A hellava lot better than fifty dead ones.

fug off tbh

You alright there, sporto?

that board sucked ass anyways.