RIP My Dear Loli

RIP [email protected]

She was an 11 year old loli that would send nude pics and cam with any guys that wanted to. She would literally go around trying to find guys to cam with her and beg for sex. Proves that little girls do want to fuck and this anti notion of "girls have to be groomed/seduced" etc. to want to fuck is stupid.

I think her parents must have caught on to what she was doing and terminated her gmail account or maybe it was google – because now if you email her you just get this message:

>Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/children/guide/obesity-children
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off FBI.

someone tell me what the fuck this shit is tbh

Preventing Obesity in Children
webmd.com/children/guide/obesity-children

wait, so there was a loli out there sending nudes to random mails ?

kek

I want the FBI to send me a hardcover book of all my posts on this board tbh. It'd be quite te funny adventure!

Only in your deluded mind, user.
All this proves is that this is a little girl being ignored by her parents.
So the attention from the pedos emailing her was a substitute for that.
That's like a depressed, drugged out chick wanting to fuck you.
If she was in her right mind she most likely wouldn't.
If this 'loli' had a happy home life she would have reported you right away.

LMAO OP is gonna get raided by FBI.

dumbass. using fucking gmail.

italy , we remember , the continental crybabies are so scared they need reproducible prayer , like " divine infinite unity " , written on paper , burnt safely , watered , aired , and ground patted , please help if you can , people are scared like italians out of italy , " why spend money anywhere i have no idea who they are , ? i am scared , where are my people ,. " , and remember " the communism is a book that tricks tired people into asking for better astrology but from greece without greece as if humans not from greece could forge society without astrology but need astrology to start their system beyond ' money is bad ' ,. " the problem system of communism a word mislabled and needing to be censored until cleaned , and yes italy stays very clean , they are the " everyday i could be married to italy " people ,.

Idk. I would have been a happier 11 year old if I had gotten some dick. Instead I got a razor.

Why would you do it via email when there are HUNDREDS of russian lolis doing LIVE VIDEOS every day on periscope.tv?

I am not talking about little faggot boys tho

are there? who are they?

Why hasn't this shitty thread been taken down yet?

I wasn't either

Are you that Amelie or Amelia (whatever her name is) chick? from France, I think

Nope. Not a frog.

Damn is she on the TOR forums?

reported, enjoy your ban faggot pedo

Good luck with that mate?
Are you one of the idiots that come here bareback?…because if so your in more trouble than me.

Not as often as she was a few months ago,but she does pop up once a week or so(and i can honestly say that the sweet innocent girl on the left has fully transformed into the sex kitten on the right)

whats up with Russia and pedo shit?

Its not ilegal as long there is no penetration involved in russia.

Post more non-censored

Her parents are ok with her brother pimping her out on the Internet?

wat tor forums

She is actually living in Florida(thou her brother did once mention that the moved from Kiev several years ago)

Not here

I seriously doubt that the parents are aware…and its not pimping as no $$ is involved.

WAT?!

they can live wherever they want they still look Slav.

Well he's either condoning her descent into coalburning or he's getting something out of it. Maybe he put her up to it.

Since youre obviously informed i gotta ask
Do non EU countries excluding Russia even bust any pedos?

You don't know how old this brother is.
He could be a young boy that just thought it was funny to tell her do it. Sibling rivalry being what it is, have her embarrass herself.

True.

Hes only a year or 2 older than her(check pic)
And she was doing shit for about 3 months before she got busted by him.Now he just sits in the room and watches(he seems very happy to watch,but says he doesnt want to join in…damn shame i say)

Wracking my brain to think of any,but cant think of any at the moment…you may have a point…tiem to move to Bulgaria or some other shithole?!..lol

enjoy your xplay honeypot

I know, right? That would check so many boxes. Siblings. Incest. Brother instead of some creepy middle aged fat guy.

the AOC in Bulgaria is 14 FYI