I hate my life and want to kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Y-you too?

Me too, user

Fucking hell OP. You should prolly kys.

That is my daily mantra, OP.

I want to killmyself because i'm low intelligent.
Anyone Else?

I love my life and want to kill OP

Yes. I used to think I was high intellect but realized slowly how fucking retarded I am compared to actually smart people. My life is a lie. I want to kill myself every day

OP you want to kill yourself; but do you want to be killed by someone else?

steam when?

stream when?*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

livestream it on here if you can

I can pay you 800 dollars to randomly kill me without me knowing about it in the next year.

What country are you in?

Here's my bitcoin address.

14amShBxeVerDpu2rWU6sacLnceSRhpTaG

Me too, I also hate your life and want you to kill yourself.

You gonna tell me what country you live in so I can know if we have a deal or not?

so edgy dude, watch out guise we got an international hitman here

I am actually not international which is why I am asking the user where he lives. I only do hits in one country. I don't think it's edgy, there's no particular reason for me to NOT help out with culling the populace, and if someone is begging for death I have no problem euthanising them and even catering to their particular requests concerning the death.

trust me bud, i definitely believe youre a hitman who helps out with the 'culling' of the populace.

i hate you and want to kill you too.

An ONA hitman to be exact. Also I have a cousin who is a hitman in another country and could make a recommendation and I have contacts for various other countries too, so depending where user is, I can find someone to kill him even if I can't kill him right now.