Dysnomia getting scared

I've been shilling my board /bbbb/ and it's already taking off. Dysnominigger is now banning anything that even mentions the board.

Love the damage control, dysnomia. Are you getting scared?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=b
archive.is/S60JZ
8ch.net/srz/res/699.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LMAO I can't believe it, you guys actually fucking did it

Funny thing is, he allowed the shill threads to stay up when there were almost 0 posts. Now all of the sudden he's freaking out and deleting everything.

kek

Well that just provokes me to join in the shilling. Anything to make Dyscuck lose his mind is worth wasting my free time on tbh

He's got himself in a corner now. If he leaves this thread up, other people see his damage control. But if he deletes it, then it also shows his damage control. Either way, he's got himself fucked.

Where is the proof?
8ch.net/log.php?board=b

The sooner we realize this is Dysomnia's private board moderated exclusively for his personal lulz, the sooner we can fuck off and leave him with the barren wasteland he deserves. Fuck you BO. You will blame the masses like in any good mutiny because you will continue to be too stupid to treat your userbase with the dignity and liberty they required to stick around.
Bye bitch!

Your "proof" shows hexafaggot doing all the deletin' but OK.

Bumping to make this thread visible.

its more fun to blame dysnomia i guess

Either way, they're both allied together. Even if dysnomia aint doing the deleting himself, he's freaking out and getting someone else to do his bidding. Fuck them both.

Hex is the worst thing to happen to this board since Dys became BO. Maybe even before then.

hex is the worst. he is a literal autistic sperglord betafag who parrots on MUH CHRISTCUCKOLDRY. he is such a betafag loser that he get's cucked IRL. also a mormon.

there was a thread were i BTFO hex so bad that he anchored the thread so none could see his failure. he seriously thinks that >>>Holla Forums likes him too.

archive.is/S60JZ
^ hex in his natural form.

lol you dumb nigger. Do you know how many times people have attempted to create a Holla Forums alternative? It never works and the board dies within a week or so. Every time.

Hex would probably have no problem with threads that shill his own /srz/ hugbox. What a fucking faggot.

and he said he didn't circlejerk LMAO .

Normally I would agree, but this board is taking off at a lightning quick pace. Dys & clan really fucked up this time and I think a lot of us feel like this is the breaking point.
/bbbb

They always do, fag. Then they die out even quicker.

Come talk to me again in a week, this board is taking off more than any other Holla Forums alternative has. Maybe your right, but you never know. At least give it a shot before you abandon the idea. Where do you think we would be if we blew off migrating to Holla Forums?

/srz/ has been getting shilled by hex, fugthelug, and other tripfags on it. It's a fucking hell where blogposters talk about shit nobody cares about and where only vols are allowed to post. You can see him posting there with his trip too.

Have a look.

fuck off faggot

sounds like the gayest thing ever, second below sending dick picks to each other on their discord.
i dont think these people are from around here.
enough of a reason for me to bully him even further. little mor(m)on.

compelling argument

t. hex

Hey, you're a dysnomia dicksucker, and somehow I'm the faggot here? Bitch please.
Feel free to fuck off anytime, faggot.

whatever you say faggot. I just reported you and this thread. Go back to whatever shithole you came from.

It gets even better.
8ch.net/srz/res/699.html

Ooooooooh no, I got reported. Shut it all down guys.
Are you gonna report me to disney.com too?

Fuck of

And you're banning people who talk shit about your board. You're even worse than dysnomia.

Is this real?

yes

I thought I could've liked this board but the mods are already unreasonable jackasses lol

And the board is brand fucking new. Just imagine what it will be like in a month if it actually takes off (which it won't).

y u so jelly tho?

I'm not, i'm just telling it like it is. I've been coming here since 2014, I have probably seen over a hundred attempts of people trying to make an alt-Holla Forums board. It never works and the people who make them are usually more power hungry than dysnomia, as you can see from my ban message.

holy shit mr. spammer is pathetic

And how many of those times that it never worked did you actively try to sabotage the attempt? How many times did you set out and spam the new attempts?

you deserved the ban tbh

If /bbbb/ doesn't have CP I don't care about it. Why move there if there aren't cute little girls to fap to?

I didn't, I actually supported some of them at first but then they died within a week organically. Even if I was trying to sabotage the board, it wouldn't work if people actually liked it.

Fuck off SJW faggot.

stop requesting. and you can fap to little girls without CP, you know user

Just stop giving them the attention, don't torture yourself like this. There's a reason they left, quite obviously. Let's just focus our attention on Holla Forums and laugh at them when their board crumbles without us even having to sabotage it.

…but I still require CP until my loli tulpa is done.

For awhile I was having success. My loli tulpa was fully visible to me and even had her own spirit cellphone with pics on it she'd show me. We talked a little and she would learn English as I would speak to her very rapidly (she was mute at first, couldn't talk). Then something happened and I lost her to the void and now I have to start over again. So for now I still need CP.

not worth it, user

What an enormous fuckup. I hope they get this straightened out fast because otherwise it is never, ever going to work because the ONLY reason to move there is for better moderation. We can still bitch and whine about Dys and Hex here.

They just signed their own death warrant. There is no coming back from that.

But yeah, I know what you mean tho

*Sigh* You're probably right, but it is early and possible one of the vols is shit and BO will reprimand or boot them out. Otherwise, it sets a dismal and dangerous precedent and anons are only accepting it for now because they are too hopped up on hating Dysnomia to think clearly.

I'm pretty sure it's just one guy who moderates the board. I haven't seen posts made by "board volunteers", just the BO. If i'm right, that means this guy owns the board and can't be replaced. The globals won't replace him, he has the right to make his own board. He fucked up and now his board will suffer for it.