Moving On

How the fuck did this place turn to shit? How is that I get banned for 8 weeks from one post? I swear that 50% of the posting on Holla Forums is mods and the numbers are bots. This place is a joke. You can only post so much on Holla Forums. I think its time to ddos this place forever and find a new bunker. Cheers.

Mark, that cheeky merchant is at it again!

You can post on my bunker at /bbbb/ if you want. Our mods aren't cucked faggots like the mods here.

internet died bro. im still looking for a place where i feel home, im out of my place

Make your own board you faggot

user pls

So why didn't you just leave?

I don't even think its really Mark but his faggot ass mods. I have been in denial about how bad things got since Jim took over. I actually only posted once in that thread at the beginning as a joke, then I get this ban. They are really tightening up on the wrong speak on the bot boards known as Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

That isn't how this works Mark.

Yeah, it's cool, just the first time I have ever been banned from Holla Forums, there are tons of places to go, just have to start searching. Kikes ruin everything 101

You think this is a joke, user? This is serious, serious business. Get your act together and come back in 8 weeks!

It IS how it works. Make your own board and people will naturally flock to it dumbass. Maybe advertise on mainstream places like Youtube, 4chan or Reddit or Tumblr or Omegle or Dailymotion (extensive advertising in te right places can go far if you do it right tbh)

no

I find them to be quite the superior. I say bring em on over! Just make sure to leave out the people who oppose your politics tbh If I were to make a board, I'd silently censor my enemies :p

But it wont have the title Holla Forums, advertising on those places is a joke, Mark has his goon squad and will "raid" it with CP and what not to make sure on one of actual substance will stay, they will make it into another Spook/Boogyman. Same old story dude. I should just go drive down to New York and kill Mark.

If I had my own Holla Forums or got BO of the current one I would allow political discussion of any type and remove GamerGate threads. They shouldn't exist anymore.

It's not the strongest who survives but the more adaptable.

Trying to brute force the world to change around you is a pretty childish way to tackle reality, mate. You either make the best of what you have, or you scream and shout at the clouds as your mourning falls into deaf ears.

Regardless of your choice, maybe the problem isn't the moderation being too tight, but how you choose to devote your own time to an activity that can be so easily dissuaded just by the will of somebody else at the push of a button.

Oh I am aware, like I said it was one post.
The banning and removal of post on Holla Forums is so fucking random that I will be having a response set going with an user and its civil but in some other thread the user may have posted some random wrong think image or green text and BOOM all the post are gone and the user is banned and I am left with "what the fuck mods". All I was posting in over the last two days was the comfy thread and battlestation thread and no rules were being broken. It was quite enjoyable. But NOPE you dropped one joke post near the beginning of a shit thread and you are banned for 8 weeks.

You deserve it. The mods are better people than you, and they don't fucking care about your pathetic ass, because you're not good. I say ban everyone in thos thread right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, I am going to go play some video games, which I am pretty sure 90% of Holla Forums doesn't even do anymore. Thanks for letting me blog post. I lurk Holla Forums more and more each day. Stay comfy anons and remember home is where the heart is.

just hop on your vpn

That just feels like such a waste of time and it really isn't that important, I am getting to old for this shit anyways.

fair enough
we need more posters than lurkers but im glad your lukr our terminal and shitty board. :)

Everyone should bareback. I'm an anti-pedo too

Holla Forums has been that bad for a long time now, somewhere in 2015 is when mark did his clampdown it used to have very light moderation. There are lots of other places to go. Chans aren't dying but 8chans userbase is filled with users that might as well be bots. Its, boogeyman of the week, low quality Holla Forums posts (on every board basically the main thing people come to Holla Forums to do is argue about politics) and sperging. Lots and lots of sperging. I've been browsing chans (various ones)for over 10 years and this is the most easily upset user base I've ever seen on one.

I come back because I want to see if there's some magic to be rekinkled but I don't stay super long. Holla Forums is honestly cancer at this stage. Notice that you'll see the same arguments about boogeymen, the same freakouts, the same repetitive content everywhere. Ideologically its a wasteland and I miss what the site was.

Oh yeah, all the anons I met and now play video games with in the first week or so during the first exodus all do not go to Holla Forums anymore. That should speak volumes. Most say it is boring and just bad same speak.
ALSO
Breath Of Fire 2 is far superior then the first 1, but is still hardcore furry bait.

This isn't cuckchan. You can move to a new board without shit mods.

REMINDER
Move to >>>/bbbb/ (QuadB)

How bad is Holla Forums moderation? I only lurk and never really pay attention. What triggers them faggots the most?

Reported.

Gtfo with that weak shit. You should be getting perma banned everyday.