Fug xD

Why do Bernie supporters look so autistic?

Kill yourself.

tbh.

inb4 both sides spam cherrypicked images

Politics is the most egregious form of appropriation and voting is an admission that things could get better but I'm not willing to do it myself.

Thos doesn't look like an SJW.

Cringe tbh.

Why can no one properly refute my image?

You know, disprove? A word synoynmous with disprove? Come on m8, I'm waiting.

*Synymous with refute.

FUG.

*Synonymous.

SELF PARODY
E
L
F

P
A
R
O
D
Y

The man buys a piece of cloth as if it were to affirm his conception of "true faith," true adherence to the true system. This is the very form of political correctness—a justification for markets and the circulation of so-called capital. The way capital circulates today is not just "everybody gets hamburgers" but it sets up walls that one runs around, rather than within, we all have separate cultures but what unites us is the market, and capital does this very well, collecting culture to sell culture, or pure globalism.

Tip top kekkity kek.

probably taking the bait, what i see in the OP is two crowds of average looking people, I have no clue what makes you think the bernie crowd looks "autistic". They are younger than the trump crowd and they dress like young people today.

From a technical standpoint I'd say bernie's picture is better because the light comes from behind the camera.

Also, one does not refute an "image."
How do you refute the mona lisa, or say the last supper?

How the fuck does one refute a picture?

tbh keep it in the general election thread

ayy

maybe you're just used to everyone drooling and spewing hate

you can't make this shit up

Also the image shows evidence of autistic bernie supporters, disprove it.

Literally what evidence

You just know that Trump rally smells like old milk and wet dog.

What does autistic look like? I see a crowd of old fucks and a crowd of college students. How is that old guy with the plastic hat more or less autistic than the rainbowhair faggots?

Sum of dem have dyed hair DAT means dey sjw lol commies btfo