Dredd/The Man Comes Around

Time wouldn't beat him.

He would not let it.

Dredd is like what ? 80 years old now ?

He's over 70 years old now. Fifty years of constant Judge duty.

How about some more obscure Dredd stories.

Is that the end of that? Seems an abrupt end, loving the dump so far.

I love dred dumps

I think it shows the rought truths of Control Duty, being unable to do anything even if you could hear everything.

Damn.

Back from work! I'll toss out what I have left.

This'll be the last one. If anybody has more throw it up.

This story feels a bit out of character, mostly because he took someone without following the law. Dredd is a monster of the law and doesn't really care about politics but about following the law, or that's what I think.

The best he could do is something like in and where he is compasive yet he is going to send you to the cubes for breaking the law.

Dredd stamping out democratic groups is one of his biggest regrets. It eventually led to him resigning and taking the long walk just before the story Necropolis happens.

I always thought Dredd didn't care about democracy or freedom, just about following the law.

He doesn't care about what you do if you always follow the law. Also, how do megacity 1 laws against mutants work? is something I've been always curious.

As he's gotten older he's a bit more lenient. One of those instances being repealing the anti-mutant laws in MC1. He's still Dredd though.

Oh, since when are the anti-mutant laws repealed? Any example of mutant judges?

Think it was around prog 1600. They've never been anywhere near a uniform and many of the judges would of preferred to kick them out into the cursed earth instead.

dreddbump

Dredd stamping out democracy, including cold-blooded murder, was just bad writing by pozzed 90's Britfags.

He began to push against said laws after he knew about his mutie relatives in the cursed earth during Origins

Damn muties coming over here.

There's still yet to be a mutant Judge though.

They let the uplifted apes live in Mega-City, but not the mutants.
But you never see an ape Judge either.

They barely tolerate the robot Judges. Dredd went so far as to sabotage the Mechanismo program when it was first field-tested.
But if it wasn't for robot Judges, the xenomorphs would have overrun Mega-City One.
MECHANISMO DID NOTHING WRONG!

The ironic part about Mechanismo is that they were created after Dredd's personality and uncompromising sense of duty
And when he complained about the robots not being too inhuman to carry out a Judge's duty, everyone went "of course they're not human, they are made after you, YOU are not human Dredd"

is that supposed to look like Nigel Farage?

But we had an orangutan Major

I think so.

Fresh Dredd

Love everything about this one.
This was drawn by the same guy who did Arkham Asylum, right?

Looks like Simon Bisley's work

This is from the latest prog, right ?
I honestly believe that we could have a 2000AD weekly thread

Cute.

Permanent Revolution, comrade.

The new rebels are the new establishment.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
9/11 simply ebin desu senpai :^)

You really want the whole world run by Angela Merkel?

How does it feel to be sterile?

Waiting warmly for the fruits of your efforts!

Practice

More!

no no, est png

Also Afghan food is better.

do you want to tickle a boy

unless you're a business or large corporation, intel simply wont care.

Say what you will, but people have been using ES's at home for personal use for literally a decade+ without issue.

You're technically right, but when there are literally no examples of Intel asking for an ES back from a home consumer, I think you're fairly safe.