Demoralization of forced abstinence on young men

Does anyone else think that this is a real issue? I think its a huge one and honestly sometimes I don't even feel like doing anything anymore, and I can see how other young men who are virgins and can't seem to break out of it would just sort of give up on life in general and hide in their rooms or whatever

Why are some people still virgins past a certain point? Do they just not naturally fit in? And even the ones who eventually managed to pull it off anyway, they never seemed to be naturally one either, they just faked it until they made it

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Aesthetics-Philosophy-Spirit-Plotinus-Schelling/dp/0820476323/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1464410505&sr=1-1&keywords=plotinus and hegel
latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-millennials-less-sex-20160802-snap-story.html
strawpoll.me/11141454
pof.com/meetme.aspx
pof.com/image/yes2.png
biblebelievers.org.au/tyranny1.htm
henrymakow.com/lucifers_chosen_people.html
independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/women-are-genetically-programmed-to-have-affairs-evolution-university-texas-scientists-suggest-a7203501.html
copulins.freeservers.com/catalog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tl;dr feminist propaganda fucked people up.

Fuck your feelings, do you things because you have to, not because you feel like it.

Maybe it has something to do with the 80/20 rule? The internet provides women with a smorgasboard of Chads. These days, girls don't have to settle for the regular guy until menopause is just around the corner

Well lad what age are you?
I lost my virginity at 21 and did`t drown in pussy till I got to be around 28/29.

Modern sexuality is warped though the (((media))). Some people just want to fuck, but that is a small amount.
There are enough tales out there about woman who do the whole sleeping around thing and regret it, but kept
on doing it because they thought it was the right thing to do.
I do think that the modern views on sexuality cause severe demoralization in young men. But it is important to remember that
the lifestyle that is being promoted is not a natural one.
I once had sex with a 28yo woman who was still a virgin, it was in my generate days and she wanted to know how sex felt like.
She was/is a total smoking hot babe but autistic as fuck.

My GF and future mother of my children is a classic woman, had one long relationship before me (11 years) and they broke up
because he cheated on her. She loves the whole homemaker thing and is a true woman.

Woman do want men just like men want woman. So don`t be a faggot, get /fit/ and be dominant (dominant not a rude motherfucker).

lol

Male growth hormones are stunted
Female growth hormones are stimulated
It's being done by ZOG.
Wake up.

White men are taught by the media to be betas. They are taught that to get a gf you have to b urself lol. They're taught if you act like an alpha you'll just push girls away. This leads to white males getting friendzoned on a regular basis, while niggers are taught to go after what they want relentlessly.

Of course being genuine with a girl is the most important thing. Acting more confident and comfortable backfires if you are putting up a fake personality, but if you are propping up your own personality with the veneer of self worth then you can't fail. Being genuine also means you tell a girl if you think she is attractive and that you want to see her more. Being dishonest and trying to win her over through friendship will never work, but is what too many white men do.

you have to lower your standards, and not be a "romantic" faggot who tips his fucking fedora.

You don`t need to be like that.
Sure having a body like that will attract a certain type of woman.

That is very true, our environment is being flooded with all kinds of hormone disrupting chemicals.

A part of that is that nigger act like retards where a White person would not.
Certain low IQ woman are unaware that the niggers behavior is retarded and
she can find that attractive. The woman who I know would never fuck a nigger.
Very true, telling a woman what your intentions are the best way to win her over or if there is no
interest at least not waste each others time.
Love is a wonderful thing and not something to be ashamed off. Once I you get over that hurdle you can
build a wonderful relationship.

1. Lack of parenting, no guidance to find hobbies.
2. Lack of hobbies results in no self confidence, they never had an opportunity to develop skills.
3. Lack of self confidence results in poor social skills and inability to handle failure.
4. Poor social skills and inability to handle failure result in no trying to get/maintain a relationship, and no motivation to try.
5. Former points lead to adolescence continuing through mid-twenties.

How to fix:
Parents need to be involved in their childrens' lives. No television or prolonged computer usage. Teach them fucking gender roles.

Boys:
Instead of playing videogames, buy them a pellet rifle and a bike. Build a garden in the backyard. Let them play outside unattended. Find a sport they enjoy and encourage it. Teach them WW2, every boy loves reading about war. Don't force political beliefs on them until they can handle it, that means don't be goosestepping to Moonman when they are 8, save that until they are 16.

Girls:
Instead of television, teach them how to cook and sew. Find a sport they enjoy, and similarly encourage it. Show them what a man should be, not a fake veneer of manhood like a PUA or the "Redpill" displays, but one who is respectful to women, children, animals, and the environment. They don't need to be a fucking pussy, but being a hyper-masculine faggot is just as bad. Your husband doesn't need to know how to fix a car, but he should at least have the self confidence to stand up for his family and what he believes in. Show them that there is nothing wrong with wanting to grow up to be a mother when they are older. Show them that being a mother is more than just giving birth to a child. Show them that wanting to have a life outside of motherhood is also alright, but that you cant be BOTH a mother, AND a businesswoman. Something has to give, and if you choose work over your own children you are absolute scum.

Most of these kids just need to have a hobby for fucks sake. Stop playing videogames, that isn't a hobby, that's a distraction. Buy your teenage boy a .22 and take him shooting, let him get scraped up outside, let him get into some scraps, let him make friendships with other boys, let him try to impress other girls.

Let her play with dolls, let her burn some food, let her help others, let her make friendships with other girls, let her be impressed by other boys.

I see these kids, these kids are so fucked up and they're only 10. These kids just need a parent in their lives. These kids just need to be LET to grow up, instead of having their hands held until the day their parents die.

Okay i sound way to fedora there.
Fuck bitches get money.

You make very good points.

I once read/heard that the success rate for PUA`s is around 5%.
So one in twenty woman who where approached actually fucked them.
Not really a high score. I`m sure that you`ll find desperate/drunk/high woman
in those number in any bar.

1) Prostitution ban - leads to social stratification of men based on their levels of sexual prowess, white knighting because most guys have blue balls
2) Gender equality - Raises the social power of women, which makes the average man "lower" and less attractive to women, a man now has to become exceptional to even be minimally attractive, biased courts ruined marriage etc.
3) Ridiculous ages of consent - Raises the social value of older tail, demoralizes men because even if you make it ptp is still legally off limits
4) Demoralization via propaganda - Males particularly white males blamed for historical oppression, guys are encouraged to act remoseful and sorry for shit they didn't even do which leads to falling test levels and pussies dry as the sahara desert

There's probably more but seems like a good summary of pretty big themes to me

So how do I snap out of this wasted life?

Jesus

best post ITT.

none of these guys are natty ripped strongmen. they'd get their ass handed to them by a well trained dog, let alone be able to fend off huge jailnogs

OP, nobody is imposing this virginity on you other than yourself. if it's an issue of standards, then what right do you have to complain?
man the fuck up and into social engineering, think of it as advanced opsec/infosec.
>none of the women want me I am not interesting enough and nobody's throwing their ass at me like I see them do for niggers
work on yourself then, become satisfied with who you are and women will be attracted to the sense of satisfaction you project.
don't get anywhere near my women then, in this case your virginity may as well be imposed.

For one realize that your life is not wasted.
The person who you`ll be in five years is going to be a person of your chosing.
Do you want to be a programmer? You can be.
Do you want to be able to run a Marathon, you could
Do you want to gas kikes? Better gain some knowledge about chemistry.

checked.

I dont disagree on some level but shut the fuck up, faggot. This is getting old.

This new sexuality forced on our parents (Or grandparents for you newfags) Has ruined the system we had set up.

1 man and 1 woman. Matching birth rates. Almost everyone has kids, everyone has a stake in society, so we all work for our family and we all get laid. If done right 65% weren't even getting cucked and accepting the town bicycles.

Women are told this would make them happier. It has not. Their suicide rates have balooned with their belt size and the amount of notches on it. They cling to animals as their empty uteri yearn to be as filled as their pussy. Some settle for single Motherhood dooming them and their kid to poverty and their kid to awkwardness.

We gotta fix this.

anyone could beat your fucking ass with an object anyway so shut up.

Post more gondolas please. I love those guys

I'm lifting so I can overpower my father and protect my family the day he turns violent due to his mental illness he acquired in the gulf war. I've realized that I don't really have a father, just an empty shell of a man who's pacified by fucking LiveLeak videos.

For that one possible instance, that's one of the reasons i'm doing that. the other reasons are to build self confidence through physical activity, to improve mood through physical activity so I can finally have the energy to get up off my ass and do what I want in life, and to attract women.

pic related

this

Just fuck my great genes down the drain, fam.
The demoralisation got to me, then there was the fact that I hung around a "friend" who was an ugly fuck, so he kept me down by destroying my confidence so I couldn't rise above him. He's banged aload of fat chicks and all I've acheived with women is kiss 7 of them in the space of 7 years.
I can't even approach Women like Most men my age have, I don't even know how, due to my "friends" insults towards me and the mainstream media's feminist push has me believing if I do try and approach them they'll think I'm creepy, despite my looks.
Yet I'm constantly told Women don't give a shit what a guy says if he's hot, they'll just jump on him regardless, yet I just can't seem to muster the strength to approach Women I find attractive.
I feel like I'm wasting away…

My dad was an acid-head, so I know what you mean to a certain extent. Thankfully wasn't much of a big guy and I could push him around by the time I was around sixteen.
Good reasons to lift though.

First and foremost, ditch that "friend" and/or kick his ass.

Also, women are like children, seriously keep that in mind when attempting to talk to them.

Nice post m8, this is the conclusion I am coming to.
I was given an air rifle, a decent off road bicycle, a pen knife and a lighter when I was about 8 or 9. I have far, far more memories of these small things than entire seasons of cartoons or Pokemon on the GBC. We lived near fields, woods and hills, and a bronze age hillfort. Catching rabbits, building stupid death pits to jump over on the bikes, making huge, uncontrollable hillside fires in summer.

Thanks for the feels m99.

Find a hobby.

Doesn't matter what it is, but I will give you some good common ones:

1. Learning another language, after a year or two you will be able to converse at a basic/intermediate level depending on language
2. Guns, start out with a .22 and go from there
3. Farming/gardening, will see results within a month in most cases
4. Hiking/outdoorsmanship, find a good local spot and just walk around, then find better spots and hike around there
5. Lifting weights, after a few months you will look noticeably stronger, will be able to feel strength gains after a few weeks

And some supplemental:
1. Philosphy
2. Deepening political understandings, both of these can be helped with the monthly Holla Forums reading list
3. Listening to music, I personally enjoy Have a Nice Life, though it is very sad

The main point is just to find something that interests you. Want to learn how to swordfight? Find a local HEMA studio and join up.

Everybody is shit at something when they first start out. Being terrible at something is the first step to being halfway decent at something.

When I first started learning Japanese and lifting weights, I wanted to quit after two days because I couldn't learn the Hiragana, and could barely bench the bar. Two years later I've lived in Japan, and do 2pl8 for reps.

Cant think of anything that excites you? Buy a .22, I recommend a Marlin 60 .22 or a Ruger 10/22, find a local range, and practice shooting. After that, head to /out/ and /fit/, make a small tomato patch and start doing bodyweight exercises.

You DO enjoy something besides TV and videogames, you just have to find it.

Well at least I slowly redpilled my 17 year old cousin starting last year, started with feminism, then moved onto race, he's pretty "woke" for a kid his age, even if he is practically like an annoying younger brother to me (only child), at least I taught him something.
I'll use that and the other lessons on kids when I have em.

mozart travelled with his mom and had no gf until he was 23 or so. during that time he already dropped a couple of LPs.

I'm in your boat fam. I can't approach women and I can't seal the deal when they approach me. Because of these two things I pretty much only get straight-up sluts who throw themselves at people.
tfw they think i'm aloof but i'm just shy and scared i'll say/do something stupid

You sound like me. It`ll be alright user.
At least you have not fucked a fat bitch.

Checked.

Good advice user.
Two plates BP for reps? Nice.
Coursera has some good and free courses you can follow. Just get better every day.

SHUT THE FUCK UP CRAKA MOZART WUZ BLAK NIGGA!

SHEEEEIT IM SMH AT YUR DUM ASSS

We have simply moved from civilization to beast culture. I'm not proud of participating in such a culture considering my heritage, but turning back the clock to a tested civilized culture will solve many problems related to family and nationalist values.

I did ditch him man, had a slight breakdown when I did since I knew him since I was 4, probably got a lot more angry and unhinged than I should have, it was fucking hard since I delusionly thought for all those years that he was a good m8, I only realised when a few other friends were out they'd comment on how he'd never leave me alone, always insulting me, then when I was at his cousin's she asked "how the fuck are you guys friends?" I lost it when he'd drive me and another friend to the cinema, but just took a different friend instead to "teach us a lesson not to think he'll drive us everywhere" then later on in the night he said he'd take his gf (pretty big) over Margot Robbie, I called him out for being full of shit, and he said "what would you know about love, you're just a virgin loser" I angrily explained to him how that was his fault since he was the one who destroyed my confidence through the years, slammed the table and we all got kicked out, probably gonna see the fucker tomorrow since he's going to a pub which our mutual friends visit, but at least I won't be dragged around him with my other friends to the other pub he frequents, and have to listen to him rant at me for hours on end, I'll just tell him to fuck if he tries to talk to me.
In what way should I talk to Women like they're children though?

I didn't get laid until I was 22. Didn't kiss before then either. The first kiss was when we were already in bed naked. For each guy, there's always some girls going after him. It's up to the guy what his standards are. Don't apologize for not ramming it into useless women.

Gondola is my spirit animal

IKTF so so well mang.

Cheers m8, I feel the same, I never degraded myself like some of my friends have like that, at least I know I can do better than them in the future, even if I don't have the balls for it right now

KV 19 year old here, feeling it.
The solution is to stop complaining, man up, and be a role model. Women follow in the footsteps of strong men, not effimate and weak ones. Avoid degeneracy and shame those who engage in it.

The reason the modern woman gets drunk every weekend and jumps on the cock carousel is because of the degeneracy our decadent society is imposing on them. The solution is to change society. Be a role model for weaker people. Abstain from drugs, alcohol, partying and sex outside of relationships. Inspire others to do the same. Then, women, like the social beings they are, fill follow the trends like they always do and avoid degeneracy.

This is the real change that needs to happen to maximise the chances of the white race standing up for themselves and reclaiming our homelands from the degenerate savages undermining them.

You should find another pub if you can. A place you can relax and talk freely (well, not going full 1488 unless you know the people you are with well, but you get the idea) is a good thing to have.

As for talking with women, well, I'm not sure myself. The majority of them I ignore their sexuality because I dislike things about them, like number of partners or tattoos or single motherhoodship or etc, and that makes it real easy to talk to them. For those you want to be with, best way I can think of it is like a poker game (not texas hold em where most of the cards are on the table). Everyone has their real worth hidden, their thoughts are guarded, their efforts are to reveal without concealing their own weaknesses. Sometimes you just have to take a big risk and go all in, and sometimes you look at her and know that it's not worth the effort. It's hard to explain, especially since I am not a big womanizer, only been with a few women and mainly one, my fiancee, for quite a while. It's a bunch of measuring risks vs reward, but when she does open up to you, you can lean on each other. It's just hard to really know if she is that kind of person to be a strong foundation for you and vice versa, hence the probing.

It's like facing another army, a potential foe with a lot of information hidden in the fog of war, but sometimes it turns out that army is an ally.

(checked)
As with all human behavior the distribution of the traits withing a population can be plotted and will give you a nice bell curve.
Woman tend to be followers, they evolved this way and as such their opinions are often not their own.
As a man they expect and want you to take control. Explain what is happening, maybe though a tennis-ball for them, in
that way they are childlike.

Hey I lost my virginity at 21 and after that it still took years to build up courage to approach woman in a totally non creepy way.
It`s good that you are red-pilled, this does give you an edge others don`t have. It`s a shame that Tinder is a degenerate app these days (so I heard)
I met my GF on there two years ago and had some nice dates. I found it helpful to learn to communicate with dem bitches yo, ahem I mean it was
a good way to communicate without sperging out. And a great confidence booster.

Thanks. I got a new one out of that. A gondola in return.

capped for posterity

To reveal their opponents without revealing their own

I just fucked my post up

clearly one is more valid.

How to take control of a conversation when approaching them for the first time though?
How to take advantage of my looks for once?
That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Cool, so now I can make my non-existent kids turn out better than I did. Now all I need to do is stop being a fucking worthless piece of shit and somehow marry and procreate and support us all.

You also need to stop beating yourself up too, calling yourself a fucking worthless piece of shit.

Love yourself. However, that does not mean stay flawed. Find your strengths. Find things you can be proud of in yourself. Those will give you strength. Those you can reinforce. Find your weaknesses. Find what you hate and are ashamed of. Kill that. Reforge it. Even a slight improvement is better than nothing. Hating yourself and those parts of you only drags down the whole.

It seems very vague, very basic, but confidence in yourself matters a lot. Women are secondary to that. They will feel that energy if you can accept and strengthen yourself.

Bitches love confidence and emotional strength. They love a conqueror, and the most important conquest a man can have is himself.

present day, present time
hahaha

This.

AHAHAHAH

WHITE VIRGIN HERE, I WILL VOTE FOR CLINTON AS WELL

POL CAN EAT SHIT

How do you make yourself confident around attractive women though?

Tough one, pratice mate. And don`t fear rejection.

This one is easy, you don`t need to do anything.
Woman love status, being a good looked means that you are high status.
I enjoy making other woman jealous of my gf, when we go dancing their are always a few girls who look pissed at her
and try to hit me up.
When dancing with your girl you`ve got to be all eyes for her.

This one is awesome.

degenerate fucks all of you

Be willing to accept failure too.

Scenario: You are single. You are talking with a woman. Worst case scenario, you are still single. Best case scenario, she turns out to be wife material. What you keep in mind is the worst case scenario. What do you have to lose? Nothing, you are right where you started. This gives you the ability to take risks and be assertive where you think you might fail. If you do, who cares? You're just back where you started. If you succeed? You just met your goals.

In other words, failure is just a return to the status quo, not something to fear.

How else are we going to save our race?

Wise words. And every-time you approach a woman you`ll gain XP.

I have a fucking dumb fetish that can only happen in VR, I will die virgin, since girls that sorta come close to it are ultra rare

Well, of course there are exceptions. Avoid the crazy ones. The ones that will accuse you of false rape shit. You can see that shit in their eyes.
Sanpaku Eyes is not just a meme.
Just be careful of the crazy ones. Mattress Girl is a big example of that.

It's poetic and all, but I don't have any strengths that are attractive. I'm smarter than average, worse looking than average, I'm socially retarded, and I have no life.

I can't fake confidence. Honestly my best hope is for there to be some sort of civil war or something major like that so I can at least die with dignity

Well duh you fuck after getting married
Are you having kids out of wedlock?

Please elaborate.

It works. Use that shit to focus on what you can do better, and then don't wallow in your weakness. Just fix yourself.

Women don't matter until you can matter to yourself. It's not just poetry shit. They can detect emotional weakness, so you concentrate on bettering yourself until you feel better about yourself.

Videogames is not really instantly shit.

I videogames are my life and I still can think straight and would fight for what I believe in (until there is a gun in my head, but I doubt that's videogames fault)

It's about amount and quality of videogames. Also, just like any other activities, the parents need to participate on it too, even if just occasionally

I think I have the same fetish, is it datamosh porn?

Do you like criminal girls? You'd be surprised what you can find out there. But, yeah, if there's cutting involved, that'll limit what you can do.

Try being a 32 yr old KV with no friends and get back to me, pussy.

just do psychedelics

You should try to practice with a gun on a range. It's easier than you think. Only experience I had before shooting was some FPSes, but, at least the aiming and concentrating helped translate to real life. There is a lot more to it, like the weight of the gun and the recoil, and potentially not having the time to aim like you would like, and obviously not having the fine control like you would in a video game since you have adrenaline rushing through your veins. A decent pistol is worth getting, or a relatively cheap rifle, especially if you got some nice place to lean it on and steady your aim. Even a hunting rifle; what fucks up a deer can fuck up other animals.

It's dumb to the point I wouldn't admit it even in anonymity

This, I'm close to wizardhood.

Strength accumulation is going to come with lifting no matter your reasons.

Yea, man. It's hard as shit. Every aspect of a young mans life is working actively to hinder greatness, and then shame him for reaching for weakness.
It's conflicting, it's draining and anything but healthy.

that stuff is very bad for me, feel like if I do it again I won't come back.
that may or may not be what turned me onto the effect though

it can't be as bad as tiles or ohio, do it faggot.

not if you are the kind of idiot that uses roids and tons of suppliments to make their muscles conform to a certain shape.
if you're doing the work you're getting the results.

it's not that absurdly uncommon, there are sites dedicated to it, but still not saying that it is

Actually you're probably just an attention whore.

this is the exact mindset international jewry wants you in, white man.

reported for attention whoring, get on with it or GTFO.

ok fuck I will reveal when I get home, no way I will even type this shit in my work computer

Those dubs.

You're already here.

give up porn, your fetishes will fade with time

I'm aware my post was heading that way.
But you are dealt shitty cards from birth. And you are constantly encouraged degeneracy. Even your authority-figures are pushing you the same way.
And by breaking loose, even slightly makes you question your own sanity. Rhetoric about how they used to lock up people with foreign ideas and lobotomize homoes is suddenly equal to not wanting to spend Friday night in front of the Moloch-vision.

Your "will" isn't going to fix shit. Your "will" isn't lifting the weights, your "will" isn't making the world a better place.
The exact same bullshit, actions are chanigng shit. Thoughts, not so much.

It's like being asked to participate in the F1 race against your will, and given a broken car and blamed for then being ashitty driver when you don't win.
It's not about giving up, but accepting that being a straight white male in todays West is that you will meet a society that hates you, your nearby family will fight against your presence - even if they truly believe they mean well.

I don't see how grasping reality for what it is pushing away responsibility.

Lifting is great man, but you need to learn how to fight. Join a gym and learn how to grapple and strike.

Floor tiles?

Not politics, can´t we have a /p2 (personal problems) section?

What I learned from Pol and the OP of the Daily Stormer is that virginity can easily fuck your mind and not in a good way. It doesn´t just demoralize you. It is not degeneracy to get some, you ain´t going to lose the ability to love or some shit like that as some autistic tradcucks will no doubts tell you, try to lose it (just not to a negress or a dude). Apathy and autism are your enemies and they must be fought all the way.

Be like MoonMan, he never choose to lose!

What is a Chad, where do you draw the line? Any dude that is more fit, is more outgoing and better looking than yourself, user?

Everybody is being programmed by the (((media))) that life should be one long never-ending drug fueled orgy and that the only way to be happy is to have sex with as many people as humanly possible, the more physically attractive the better. This is "normal" because CURRENT YEAR so fuck you. Not being "normal" is bad and means there is something very wrong with you so you should feel bad.

Every other society known to man that has promoted these types of "values" is dead. For good reason. The fact that you are having trouble with this system of values is a direct result of you not being complete genetic trash.

Stop letting the (((media))) control your self esteem. Stop buying into it. Work on yourself and try to find other people who have a spine. Resist.

Gas yourself

What does virginity have to do with all that? I'm a virgin and I have a perfectly normal social life. Just don't try to hang out with degenerates, you won't fit.

I like you. Love yourself, mr virgin.

anything with women, weigh what they will be for you vs them. aim for those sexy virgin cuties.

I think most modern men would be able to get women if they didn't act like enormous faggots 90 % of the time. Its especially visible in cities where you have crowds hanging out consisting of 50 % mudshits and 50 % whites who look like a new breed of little homo with their skinny jeans and fashionable shirts.

I abstain from women myself but that's for an entirely different reason. I just can't be arsed to hit on girls because due to certain events in my past i know what a bunch of bitches 99 % of them are and I have no interest in asking peoppe out. I'd much rather start organizing fashy stuff, start posting posters, work out or read books than chase pussy. I do want to start a family but can't see that happening any time soon.

t. Virgin

This

I like you too mr Virgin. You have Conviction on your side. Take that righteousness and ride it as far as you can in this degenerate society.rr

Assuming you are talking about a shut in, once you leave school you aren't going to have another opportunity to be around a large number of women your own age even if you get a job. inb4 go 2 da church

not a christian, but I actually got quite the looks by church girls. Too bad they're all "feed the poor niggers in Namibia" lefty women though

I went to an all boys school, didn't take advantage of the bus up/home and going to town afterward to meet girls, now I'm 21 and full of regrets that I missed out on making the most of the years where I could connect with women my age the most.

that was the reason for my spoiler

Use your logic to use their feels. Empathy they have can be focused on white children…especially if they have them.

in other words, fuck them hard

I'm a bit drunk

Why are so many men virgins?
Here are some quick bullet point answers:

-Raised by a single mother
-We have a culture 100% focused on being a normal fag
-Video games

I'm not even unattractive, it's just that I don't really have time (or money) for that shit. College/Martial Arts eat up 80% of my time, and like hell I'm going to waste the rest buying free shit to a girl.

Women tend to like older men, it's not like if time was running out or something. There's plenty of time for self improvement, just don't waste it with porn/anime/vidya/shitposting.

Your genes are the cards you are dealt, not the ideals people attempt to impose upon you.
Read medicalization of dissent again
And they still lobotomize anyone with dissenting views or behaviors, they stick them in loony bins and medicate them now instead of putting an icepick to their frontal lobe.
The answer is to deny the system entirely
True, but your will is what's making you feel the need to lift the weights, your will is what's driving your actions(and lack of will is what drives the zombies inaction, what makes them say yes to the pills and plop down in front of the electric jew for hours on end)
Without thought there can be no action, all action stems from an idea. We are both the idea and the action, we are the idea and the implementation.
And after your first defeat you should learn about auto-mechanics, learn to fix the car with the tools you have.
Applying that to reality: your memes are just as important as your genes. You are dealt your genes at birth but develop your memes by exploration of different ideas only possible by utilizing your will to the fullest potential.
I acknowledge that, as we all should. It's a sad state of affairs that should drive us to better ourselves as a race. It should drive us to weed out the degeneracy within our own ranks and strive for excellence in everything we do.

I've gone so far that I'm not even sure I want to lose my virginity at this point.
For example, I know a very average-looking girl who would probably be with me, but I'm honestly scared of change.
I can't imagine having anyone in my life.

It's not like I never go outside my home either. I visit the opera regularly and paint at an atelier under an old master (he keeps checking on everyone so we don't slack which is why I can actually function there and enjoy working), but that's where my outdoor activities end.

If you do manly shit you'll become manly. Drop vidya entirely and replace it with something productive, preferably physical.

quitting atm
never done anime
nope
FUCK

Do it

That's more interests than 99 % of normalfgas have

I was terrified of sex until I had it now it's even worse because I fugged the wrong girl and gave my youthful manna up to someone who didn't deserve it
You aren't missing out on much, probably a good thing you didn't have to deal with bitchy girls trying to sap your essence in your youth, you actually developed some worthwhile intellectual pursuits.
Get more outdoor activities, the painting shit is a very good start(I believe participating in traditional artistic pursuits raises both your IQ and memetic potential) and over time you will start interacting with more worthwhile people.
I know fuck all about Opera, there isn't one in my city. If there's any way you could hone your singing / writing career and start participating in that field you would have a major leg up.

This is another thing: Get the fuck out of cities if possible.
they drain you like nothing else.

Someone finally understands, it also causes a lot more women to be sluts for free

Fucking tease

Not even a virgin and I came to same conclusion

Those are all more enjoyable then 99% of women.

Keep being smug, user.

When you do feel the desire for a woman, aim for a virgin cutie.

protip: sex is (relatively to what it is marketed as) very boring, unless it's with some chick you're madly in love with.

Otherwise it just feels a more elaborate masturbation. Don't grind your self esteem because of that, specially when we have feminism around.

She stole your precious bodily fluids!

DO IT DO IT DO IT
My crazy fetish has sites dedicated to it too.
I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours?
Unless yours turns out to be not-a-fetish, like "tits"

I am just thankful she didn't introduce any foreign substances.

My response to people that [over]indulge in sexuality/erotica because they have no self control among other things, is as thus: I choose to do the things that you won't so that I can continue to do the things that you can't. That has become a mantra for me. The less time I focus on thoughts of getting my dick wet or the thought of fapping is more time to improving myself in some way as well as doing something that honours my waifu.

I have nothing against sexuality or masturbation but I have everything against the perversion of it and that largely depends on the fetishes and the material people are consuming. It has ceased to be an act of cultivating love and into an act for the base urge to orgasm. It's partly because flesh and bone females in particular offer nothing lovable and because most men have forgotten the passion of romance.

Men today are sexually frustrated and they are lashing out in numerous ways: they read the most degenerate and degrading smut, they constantly crave lewd depictions of girls, they pick up any fetishes that come their way including homosexual ones. There is no more respect and there is no more self-discipline. Even worse is this sexual frustration being projected into the fictional world, leaving no haven left on Earth, even in the psychic womb of man.

Stop talking like a hopeless fucking addict, you're a man for fuck's sake, control yourself. Every second you waste consuming entretainment media is a second you're not improving your mind and your body. Porn is even worse because it directly nerfs your manliness by lowering your testosterone. Replace the cancer with productivity, physical productivity, and soon you'll look back and laugh at how much of a faggot you used to be.

You don't have to entirely drop shitposting, do it from your phone when bored out of home. I have +60 smug pepes in my pics folder.

Life is not about what's enjoyable, user. Throw away that hedonism, it will slowly kill you. The point is to save your race and elevate your people and nation, make a better future for your children and make the kikes pay for the world they've created.

And none of that will be achieved by wasting countless hours on porn, vidya, shitposting and anime. Replace all of that with productive hobbies, you'll have the same fun plus will improve your social skills and become stronger, smarter. Your testosterone will then naturally increase and you'll start wanting to be with women again.

Dam it stop reminding me. Wait keep reminding me.

See, that's one problem.
I can't really find anyone worthwhile.
I'm thankfully more or less done with that "I still haven't had sex, whatever shall I do?" phase.

I'm pretty much a chronic masturbator, although I've been trying to quit for years now with varying degrees of success so far. I'd sometimes go for a whole month without doing it, but would always revert back to my old degeneracy.

Can't fap to porn anymore, I honestly find it disgusting and never went further than man-on-woman. Not even race mixing porn. Now I just fap to my imagination or qt Trump girls I just want a god damn petite shy girl if I ever get one but those don't seem to exist

Nice trips. Maybe go to church like other anons suggested?

Probably going to sound like a fag but I never got the appeal of brutalizing or sexual humiliating girls you actually like, if its a girl created just for the porn I could care less but why would you go out your way to do that to a 2D qt?

I work out pretty regularly in addition to doing all the things I enjoy and still don't want a 3D. Don't buy into /fit/ broscience about testosterone

My stupid fetish is females growing bigger
So long the female is not disgusting (fat/muscle/furry), it's fair game

It's not about the final size, but the actual act of growing. usually it ends up being grouped with crush/giantess/vore and the like, but I see no fun on those things by themselves

well thats dumb. i was expecting worse.

I can respect that

Same problem here.

If it bothers you, there are ways to have sex other than clubbing and seducing/beta orbiting.

You might need to, but for the opposite reasons, to find out how bland and boring it is compared to expectations, since one thing is confirming it yourself, another is having people tell you that.

I only had sex at 19 y.o., was very afraid I would be made fun of, instead no one believed I was a virgin at 19 y.o. no matter how much I insisted.

The worry about having sex is stupid, you finally have it and you get that "I can't believe I spent years worrying about this shit".

Though if it's some chick you're in love with it's very different.

tl;dr - stop giving a shit. you'll at best have sex with someone random which will feel very hollow.

I'm doomed, user.

Define 'pretty regularly' because most people don't last more than an hour and a half at the gym. If that's the only thing you do aside from consuming media you're gimping yourself massively. You also have to eat right and socialize for your libido to kick in.

man its so silly seeing all these fucking kids talk this game like they are already established men with social capital. pro-tip: you are just a student in high school 2.0, whatever facade you think projects masculinity and maturity is a costume. study hard and keep your mind free of drugs like you rightly said but shut the fuck up and listen to elders. once you graduate and enter the real world that pie-in-the-sky arrogance about your manliness will be called into contest when you rub shoulders with real men who live the life you idealize from your dorm room as you look down on wagecucks.
t. 26 year old guy who was just like you and works outside with tradesmen all day and is reminded that being "alpha" is something earned in action and not in books and shitposts

but most 3D are so ugly. i think i might just move to a heavily religious state/area and find a girl there.

Some 2D girls have shit personalities.

A no fap might be in order.

You're one step away from being a deviantart inflation fag. You should probably kill yourself user.

My dear user, you don't sound like a fag at all. In fact I agree completely. Few things break my heart anymore than that kind of thing, especially of good girls. I despise the people that make it and the people that are so apathetic towards it. They have no soul… I wish there more people like you.

Never let your children have unsupervised private internet access at age 10.

Is this real ? People are having sex that early that they don't even believe you anymore ?

Wholeheartedly agreed

please remember the part about 'not disgusting' from my post

this tbh, nothing worse than a fatty "feeling sorry for you" so she can score with a 8/10 guy who is a social outcast and emasculate him. you can still make perfectly healthy babies at 38 with a cunt who is 19, my boss is 58 and his wife is 36 and they have 5 children.

I used to feel exactly that way when I was a porn/anime user. Porn desensitizes you to normal women and anime provides the new 'fetish'. It's called autogynephilia and it's a very real problem among males these days, pic very related.

Get a hobby man, kick out those shitty isolating habits out of your life, you don't have to socialize exclusively with women. And yes church is probably the best place to find non-degenerate women just make sure they're not catholics.

I hope you never slide into the blackness of degenerate tags. Right now it's benign but it could turn malignant one day.

After watching Nanatsu no Taizai I found that giantesses can be quite cute but I don't get the appeal of originally small girls growing huge.

something similar to this happened to me as well, my cousins who are girls interceded on behalf of a bully who was beating up my younger brother when I was standing up to him (I was going to lose as he was 6'2 football chad and I was 5'8) but I stood up to him and poked his eyes and punched him, it was a real fight and I was trying to fuck up his life for beating up my kid brother but then my cousins came along and told me to stop fighting and took the side of this chad kid, literally stabbing their own blood in the back for social points. never forgot that event ever and it patterned my behavior towards women unfortunately.

Forgot pic.

said everyone about 99.99% of fetishes

I run between 60 to 80 KM every week.
I'm not the most social person but I have a few friends and eat fairly average as well. I just don't want the 3DPDJew anymore.

It really rubs me the wrong way at the end of the day its just people taking out a deep seated rage on something totally innocent even if it is just a drawing.

IDK. Either way was useful, but I felt annoyed at not being believed. They thought I was being a very elaborate ruse cruise troll who didn't give up his farce. But it was true.

We are in very degenerate times, so wouldn't surprise me. Sex is the opium of the masses.

Sex is nigger tier procreation. The future is about jacking into a jar and then mixing it with egg cells.

Non-H is the key to retaining happiness. Smiling 2d girls, especially one you are fond of, is one of the few saving graces left on this planet. Most of everything else needs to be washed away.

/c/ > /e/ > /h/

I can understand plenty of them that aren't totally degrading/defilement-tier, but some are just bizarre which is why I don't get the appeal here. I lack whatever mechanism is enabling this appeal.

3 years older than you lad, just focus on a career. women don't really know how to flirt anymore so its hard to get real thirsty for them since they are chore to get to know beyond texting and such. like the other anons said, lift. its great to get that healthy feeling and it will make you care about your own body and self, which you are taught as a man in todays society to hate yourself and be weak, etc. also if you drop out of social culture and remain a virgin, I suggest philosophy, particularly hegel and nietzsche. hegel is cryptic and on the surface can be seen as CIVIC but underneath his dialectic the metaphysics are so consoling and you can literally begin to actively see meme magic, you literally feel the wizardly world of the ancients coming back. everything starts in idea and emantes into material. wizards are the masters of willpower. gandalf's magic comes from the emanations of the one through his wille zu macht and it is perfectly described when his will to power conquers saruman and denethor. (just a nerdy example)

read this book
amazon.com/Aesthetics-Philosophy-Spirit-Plotinus-Schelling/dp/0820476323/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1464410505&sr=1-1&keywords=plotinus and hegel

also don't take life seriously, its mostly just a dream. get big and become a prick and make lots of boasts and fuck with normalfags. vid related tbh

Porn has messed me up so bad I fap to traps, shota, insect and furry garbage, not all the time though but it still happens occasionally. I try and resist but I always start lashing out at people and I get this weird starved feeling if I don't masturbate. I wonder how long it's going to take me to start getting off to scat and farts

Art is sacred. People like to dismiss it as "lol not real" but art is truly sacred when inspired… it talks to us, like true music, on a level that is beyond corporeal. It's an intimate connection to something deep inside of us. It approaches Platonic love.

It sucks being the popular girl though let me tell you. All the faggots jump on the bandwagon and bring their lice along with them that then quickly spreads and turns everything into the sickly Auschwitz inmate. I have to constantly remind myself that what they're doing is what isn't real. They are just trying to project their inborn cancer onto something immaculate. I both hate and pity them but it's all so tiring. I want the storm to pass already.

There's plenty of women in the world dude, don't give up. The ones you see on social media and tv aren't the ones you want to date anyways, because millions of people just like you are looking at them the same way.

Go for people with minimal social media presence, ones where they don't talk as often as you'd think. Talk to the girls who don't talk to many boys and simply are really shy. From what I've seen and known with the women I've met, they're mostly keepers or at least will give you enough joy in life to be worth meeting.

Kek, they lose their shyness on the weekends, don't worry. A couple of vodka shots and they're good to go for gang bang action on the toilet.

You don't need to abstain, just rent a hooker a couple of hours, parade her a bit in front of the disgusting brand of obese SJWs who want you to become thirsty enough to bang them (this will make them foam even more at the mouth), and of course satisfy your animal urges before sending her away.

Eh, I guess it's true that some people naturally aren't that good at dealing with women, I don't think anyone just gets it as easy as that. It's a learned thing. It's honestly not that hard to get in a girls pants, even if you're not the best looking guy ever.

MGTOW like virginity pushers are Leftist programs.

I guess the confidence barrier is an early thing in life you break or don't break, kinda sets the precedent with woman for you. Being with a good looking woman who likes you is a huge confidence booster, you'll feel much better about approaching woman.

My parents did all of this. I wasn't even allowed to watch TV.

It ended up stunting my social skills because I had no common ground with other kids and was seen as a weirdo because I didn't play vidya or watch TV.

Now I am 25 and a virgin.

Don't follow this guy's advice unless you want your kids to end up like me.

Even all those things are not as irredeemable as [gang]rape, group/mmf, ntr, snuff, etc.. A person is essentially dead by that point and the 2d becomes a hollow projection of 3d cancer. You need to find a way out before you fall deeper; ease yourself into something pure (especially imagination but anything vanilla or non-erotic will do), try masturbating but don't orgasm, in fact don't even think about orgasm. This is how I trained myself and have gained mastery over my dick. The urge to cum needs to be disciplined.

When trying to impartially assess your attractiveness, ask yourself this question…if you were a woman, would you want to fuck you? If the answer is no then git gud and clean yourself up and hit the gym and eat right and quit being an autistic faggot.

I've met plenty of women that are disgusted with those people. Its all about what you want out of life and believe it or not, plenty of women are not satisfied with hedonism.

it really is fucking scary how accurate that is. i might actually have to quit porn for a while.

MGTOW is a drop in the bucket compared to WGTOW. Many women are totally happy with occasionally dipping their toe in the dating game and watching Netflix with their cat until they're 35+.

You'd be surprised how many legit 7's and higher are WGTOW. They have no fear of The Wall until it's too late. Most accept it eventually and go childless and will eventually die alone.

It's a modern day tragedy. Thanks, feminism.

That it does I'm honestly kind of glad my waifus mostly been forgotten about

I'm waiting for that day.

Am I the only one who has no problem with this if the character is shit or poorly made? I don't think anyone would care if something bad happened to Kirino or any of the girls from Naruto

Well damn, I'd say yours is slightly less "weird" from a normie point of view than mine, although mine might be both more common, just better hidden. (Basing that one years of being on message boards re: my fetish and the sorts of introspective self analysis / normality speculation posts one finds on weird fetish boards).

My weird fetish is: girls who hold their piss and do it well. The more they hold and the longer they can, the better; and less complaining and more strong endurance is better; although a slightly self indulgent moan at finally getting orgasm-quality bladder relief is pretty damn sexy. Before and after pics of normally flat, sexy, fit tummies showing a big bladder bulge are also freaking hot.

Whew. Got a bit into that description. If I hadn't already been degenerate this morning I'd be thinking about doing so now.

Eh, if the person was absolute shit maybe but what's worse than simply killing a character is fapping to it.

Did she really do anything worthy of being killed?

Are MILFs pure?

Holy shit kill yourself.

Again, drop the porn and you'll like them again.

Her personality is just so terrible. All tsun, no dere.

I personally am going to stay a virgin out of laziness and risk mitigation. Since I'm never going to have kids (as they're work too), I'm simply not willing to fuck.

Depends. Is she cucking her husband or is she just more mature? Is she fucking a shota (who is likely her own son)? It's the stuff around it that define whether or not is or isn't.

at least i dont have degenerate teir fetishes, just milfs in stockings&garterbelts and creampies. you have no idea how hard it is to find porn of that.

Why am I a virgin at 22?
It's a multidimensional vicious circle.
I can't get a gf because I have 0 confidence because I can't get a gf because I'm scared of females (got hurt real bad several times, and it just keeps nagging me) because I can't get a gf because I'm paranoid about females trying to trick me for their amusement, just faking their emotions because I got hurt real bad several times because I'm too stupid to tell genuine feelings from just faking it because I can't get a gf because I have no interesting hobbies (Astronomy, astrophysics, radioactivity and cars. Who the fuck cares.) because I'm emotionally detached and anhedonic because I expect everything nice to go South in a glimpse of an eye because I got hurt real bad several times …

My ability to lift a mass of x won't cure my underlying mental problems. I'm a pathetic social recluse, but now I'm a pathetic social recluse that can bench 30 kg more. Wow. Who the fuck cares?

Now before you accuse me of being a demoralization shill, this is about me. I'm one in a few million. Who cares if I'm not going to make it. I'm nothing in the grand scheme of things, and me failing miserably won't change a fucking thing. I just want my wizard powers.

Well it's been a few years since I've seen that reaction. Around chans the reaction usually ranges from "well that's different" to "interesting, tell me more".

a kindred spirit

Again, they aren't worth it.

Is that really enough to warrant death? also shes like 80/20

If you're talking about fleshy women, "dropping porn" isn't going to make someone like them again and isn't going to just stop them from being PD. They need to be lovable creatures to be loved.

I just like older women so no shota fucking or cuckshit.

I was really fond of all that too. Still love stockings and all that and nakadashi ain't bad when it's between lovers.

You're really starting to sound like a hedonistic, MGTOW beta.

Not really, porn desensitizes your brain to normal women and creates fetishes, including anime. Drop porn and your brain will reset, I'm talking from experience here.

yeah, but finding non-NTR can be a bit difficult. im conflicted on whether or not i should keep fapping to the more pure stuff and not deviating off, or top entirely.

I've been called worse.

You have it reversed. 2D increases sensitivity to what is beautiful and raises the standard but you have basically lowered yours.

Mods can you bumplock this thinly laced demotivational slide thread already?

Pictures and imagination.

>>>/cuckchan/

Source?

An interesting idea, and it might in fact be true for some people. However, some of us did not develop our fetishes from porn. My fetish developed at around the same time I first started noticing girls. I had no access to porn of any kind, no magazines, no internet, not even cable. I've communicated with other people whose fetish developed the same way. I can tell you that my fetish is truly a fetish in the old-school sense of "nothing fucking gets me off like that", whereas the word is nowadays misused in the sense of "something I kind of like or prefer", i.e. "yeah I do like tits, I must have a tit fetish". So I wonder if it is possible to "pick up" a genuine, just gotta have it, insta-boner at the slightest hint of it fetish, if you didn't already have some interest or groundwork laid in your brain?

More of this please.

Who is forcing abstinence on you? Oh right, you are.

No because its fucking easy to get laid. Have you SEEN the average ameriwhore?

So you're a boring depressed loser with no motivation. Wow. You're really gonna have chicks lined up around the corner to get a piece of that.

So cucks and neets? Betas who ignore good advice? Again, why would any woman want that?

Be cuck, be beta, be neet, be weird, be socially awkward/autistic, be fat, be ugly as fuck, dress like a child, be submissive, be nervous talking to women, constantly kowtow to women… dude there are so many reasons why dudes dont get laid. The above is just the top of my head.

So what you're telling me is that YOU CAN FIX IT BUT CHOOSE TO BLAME "FORCED ABSTINANCE" INSTEAD. Do us all a favor, jump off a building.

I just feel like I can't connect with females, whether it's their expectations for me or my doubts about their personal integrity. I'm not going to try and court someone I actually despise, even if they are attractive or show interest. I don't see a solution, or even a reason for finding a solution. I simply live without.

I guess not but she still should be taken down a notch.
Still kind of a lot, too much for me to see as "innocent". Even regular tsunderefags don't like her.

you do realize these women go through 3,4,5,6 "relationships" a year?

"relationship" doesn't mean anything anymore to the modern woman. if you're not waiting until marriage for sex you're a degenerate and a heathen, and you're part of the problem. you need to find god nigger.

I come from a broken home and a terrible family and have been messed up from having an abusive mother and brother and an absent father. I know that I'm missing out on a lot of the life experiences that would have naturally arisen from having a family so I have this unfillable maturity gap that I can never close. A woman with an intact family and a great personality (which I've dated) might like me but their parents always notice that there's something not quite right with me. Then if I try to hide it by acting cheerful then I get told I'm being a 'people pleaser'. There is just no winning.

I honestly consider going to an egg bank and getting a high quality egg and IVF inside some poo in loo (costs less than 10k) and have some genetic ubermensch. If I can't give my kid a great family at least I can give him top notch genetics. I wanted a good family but it just wasn't in the cards. Maybe next life.

Because somehow everybody has to be a fucking badass as a man, to just have a woman.

Just normal dudes is completely shut off from society. I know a lot of normal guys who is still in their 24th years of age and never had girlfriends. Nobody really has any full-time secure jobs either, some has started to get their own places but that's all.

It's only suffering if you let it be suffering. Chastity is a godly virtue but people ran away from religion so they don't see that. The idea itself sounds very strange these days.

Just got back from campus for the day

My problem is that there is much to do in this world that you could not be able to do if you had a family, or even someone that you're tied with, it's not that I have a huge checklist, it's only 3 things and they are all rather simple in nature, but I could not see myself fulfilling these desires if tried to tie myself to someone else, and is not like I haven't tried before, but it feels as if it's too much trouble for so very little reward.

If you're too autistic to understand sexual market value, check out TFM's channel. He breaks down the most valid PUA and MGTOW points without delving too much into the toxic autism of either of these two. He sounds like he might be a gook or a chink, but still very relatable to Whites.

Lol. This is exactly my life. No skills at all. No hobbies other than vidya and paintball (lel) wouldnte even really call that a hobby.

Good post.

I agree, but if we set such standards we would not find any women. Even at my young age, only about 5% are virgins. Even less lost their virginity in a relationship. Fewer still plan to save their sanctity for marriage. The rest went out one night when they were 13-16 and fucked someone while nearly passed out drunk. I wish more people would adhere to the Bible, but they have not. Thus, it is our duty to find as good of a woman we can and raise her to be moral, but a half rotten apple will never be whole again, and hence any rotten means we need to use to at least preserve the remaining pure parts are worth it. That includes sex outside of marriage for as long as there is certainty that the woman will abide by your rules if you fuck her.

This is /r9k/ wizard tier garbage…

It is exceedingly easy to get laid in this day and age, and THAT is a problem.

You autists keep mentioning your PUA / MGTOW 80/20 rule like it actually means anything in reality. Go to a fucking nightclub, join a class with women in it, have normie tier conversations and show interest, that's it.
It doesn't matter how hideous you are. If you're over 20 and you're still a virgin, either there is something completely wrong with you or you are a virgin by choice and just don't want to admit it.

The only real demoralization happens when you realize that the vast majority of white women out there aren't worth anything. No convictions, no morals, no real idealism, they just float mindlessly through life with their facebook profiles, celebrity gossip and reality TV, and have lost all sexual value to real men by riding the cock carousel on their attractive years, and whores will never make good housewives.

When you realize just "fucking pussy" isn't fulfilling in the slightest and that your thought process has been jewed to just value getting laid, that's when you're gonna suffer, when you realize no woman you've met is on any level decent enough to be a wife and a proper mother to your children.

This hits home pretty hard

You'd be surprised at how many people are virgins. Sex is increasingly concentrated into the hands of a few t b h, but because of those few extreme slutty behaviour, people mistake it for everyone(when they use averages). More and more people are becoming virgins(which is actually bad because they're not in a relationship etc)

In all my times of going out over the years, I've never seen anyone "pick up" someone. Maybe because that's where I live, even the clubs are pretty tame. When I was at school there was nearly none of it, again, concentrated into a handful of people in the year. Most people who have sex will do so in a long term relationship
don't buy into the propaganda, while it may be bad, it's not as bad as they would like you to think, there is still hope in some parts

unless you live in a city, so you may as well just end yourself for being townie scum

I've done 72 day no fap, I could almost cum from imagination alone hands free, I still couldn't stand 3DPD.

While porn is damaging, modern females don't appeal to male ethos.

Only to the physiological cum discharge. I'm so sorry. Birth rates aren't dropping by chance.

Aren't that exactly what people here are saying? It's damn hard to find a woman and get a stable relationship going.

Finding a good woman in the nightclub is like trying to find healthy eating in a greasy hotdog shop with extra ketchup

Marrying a non-virgin. What the fuck is wrong with you?
And she sounds old too.

Fuck off you feminist. Useful Idiots such as yourself don't help to raise birthrates. Ignoring problems isn't solving them.

Underrated post. Club girls are not relationship worthy. Smart, pretty wifing-qualtiy girls do exist… just keep looking.

That's the thing, most posts are just complaining about "muh virginity".

If they want to lose that so desperately that it's affecting their thought processes, getting laid in these days is easy. Way too easy than it should be for a normal functioning society.

I'm saying they are really going to get a wake up call when "losing muh virginty" isn't the problem… but finding a proper woman is.

Do you guys live in very rural areas? I don't know a single female person that doesn't go to bars/clubs on the weekends.

Perhaps they don't appeal to you, but I'm pretty sure the vast majority of men aren't MGTOWs. There are actually more faggots than people like you. Even nu-males and beta orbiters get their share of sex, and they're currently about half of the US population.

Not gonna call you a liar because I don't know you, but the things I've suggested have worked for thousands of people so maybe it's just you.

Because not breeding and fapping to anime is surely going to fix the birth-rates right? LOL

Kirino wasn't the kind of girl I was thinking of when I said that.

Spot on

In the US most women have slept with 7 men before 18…

Exactly. All these guys worried about virginity are going to feel rused as heck after losing it. Basically nothing changes.

I'm amazed. You both quote the post where I say I do no faps, having had long streaks, and then say I'm an "anime masturbater" Rick Wilson style.

Pretend as much as you want modern womyn are special Princesses and that MGTOW are evil shitlords, at the end of the day the birthrates speak for themselves, sorry.

You do realize to have kids some romance and sex is needed right?

Too fucking true, in hindsight being raised by my mom and her allowing me to basically have the first 4 happen really fucked me developmentally

Its only just recently that I am fixing it and starting to become alpha

Fuck its taken too long

No I live in the city. Females go ocasionally to clubs, as most everyone does/has done once in a while, but recurrent goers (more than once in two/three weeks) is a MAJOR redflag.

Are you trying to sell me the same tired bullshit that bareback pussy feels pretty much the same as a properly warmed and lubed up onahole

Sex has a huge physiological component that reacts and gives your nerves pleasure signals based if you seriously like the person you are fucking or not.

Not even needed platonic tier love, but if you go for casual sex, you're in a for a disappointment.

no, these women are out there and it's not worth compromising on selectivity. most tend to be christian (although this does not imply a christian girl is a virgin, most christians aren't christian).
if you're not christian and you meet a virgin girl who is, it's better to convert and compromise your beliefs than it is to compromise your selectivity against non-virgins. if anything it's useful, christianity can be used as cultural inertia to help your children resist subversion.

Well the onahole is better smelling, more sanitary and more often then not more aesthetically pleasing, Its been enough to keep me from going back.

It doesn't, although its enough to stop me from sleeping with women of low caliber while I work on my self improvement.

It's literally worse than jacking off normally

This.

And for the demoralization fags…
I met my gf when we were both 17 and virgins. We're still together now, and that was in 2005.

There still are plenty of decent girls out there, be on the look out for the red flags, have some fucking standards and outright reject (shame them, if possible) anyone that doesn't meet those standards.

This is how I see it, we are a symptom, you see, centuries ago, a man could fulfill his desires and experience all that the youth had to offer him by the time he was 20, nowadays, in today's society, we only start living (those of us who are not depressed) at around 20, that is assuming you don't go to college.

That's the dumbest shit ever. It leads to a very prolonged adolescence.

PS - you admited your suggestions worked for beta-orbiters and nu males.

Those aren't real males, but crypto-eunuchs. They don't have the true male ethos.

using >LOL
on imageboards
spotted the feminist.

And this is why so many men don't take up responsibilities like raising a family until much much later. Sorry, forgot to add this bit and the pic.

Kek when did I say any of that? You have a whole fantasy world in your fucked up head don't you?

Being honest I fap more often without it then with it because its kind of annoying to clean it and get it warmed up. But damn is it definitely worth the money, costs about as much as a handjob would and is a hell of a lot better.

TFM?

Take a breath, feminist, go see that white birthrates are bellow replacement rate, than go see what Bezmenov says about marxist movements such as feminism and womenlib.

*then

anyone convinced weebs are kikes yet?

I didn't ask for this feels

Oh no I've been exposed!

Please explain your reasoning. "Involved in their lives" is not the same as "helicopter parents" or bringing them chicken tendies until they're 30. Involved means being there, talking to them, teaching them, not controlling them or being panic-y freaks.

People don't like wasting time on SJW females.
Weebs hardly make up a % chunk of males.

Yet the birthrate is low as heck.

How much better is real

See why are there such wildy varying answers

That sounds more reasonable. My point of view is that boys should be kicked out of the home at 14, and girls kept until marriage. The TV and computer stuff is hard to manage realistically. A better way to go about it would be living in a rightwing community.

To both of you I say: In older times men took charge of their lives with both hands an shaped their world to their desires. They farmed the land, built businesses, built cities, conquered the lesser races, built empires. The least you can do is take charge of your life, get fit, and find a decent wife. I say this not to demean you or make fun of you, but to inspire you to greatness. It is still possible to live an awesome life. It is not easy. But, it wasn't easy back then, either. It was just hard a different way.

Being a cuntslave to SJWs and Feminists is your plan to save the white birth rates?

I have some bad news then.

Yes it is, mostly. Feel free to check it yourself oneday.
Unless you have the luck of GFing a girl you're in love with.

2D is fine, it's better they focus on their weebshit than go out and fuck degenerate sluts that give them life-long issues with commitment and STDs.
weebs simply are opting out of hookup culture in a very vocal and offputting way.
as long as you weebs plan on meeting a real (white) girl someday having white children you're okay in my book.

Yes it is what

WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE THESE FUCKING WEEBS ARENT ON THE UP AND UP, Holla Forums? THEY ARE AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ANTI-WHITE/ANTI-WEST INFILTRATORS.
THEY PUSH THE 3DPD MEME EVERY TIME AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN IS EVER POSTED, AS IF THEY GET PAID TO DO IT, LIKE IT'S PART OF A JEWISH AGENDA
THEY FUCKING TRY TO GET YOU TO DATE GOOKS WHEN THEY ARENT POSTING ANIME
THEY SHIT ON WESTERN VALUES AND WESTERN AESTHETICS ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME WAKE UP
FUCK THE "MUH CULTURE" ARGUMENT
IT MEANS NOTHING.
LET THEM CALL YOU RICK WILSON EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE ROOTING FOR TRUMP
IT MEANS NOTHING
THESE "PEOPLE" ARE SCUM

Anime was a mistake.

So your trying to say that a girls pussy feels different depending on how much you like her as a person

Thank you for correcting the record.

White Knighting for SJW and Feminists is to further suicide the White Race.

No one seriously will want to breed with them. Telling them they are 100% ok as SJWs and Feminists just because they have a Vagina is worse thing you could do, you're enabling pozzed society.

In some cases it does feel better than casual sex. Which leaves you wondering

This makes sense, but it's a bad idea to avoid videogames and television completely. They will have nothing to talk about with other kids and will have nothing to reminisce about with other adults few years down the line. Like it or not, in the 21st century pop culture is the cultural glue that keeps society together. It provides at least some form of common ground, sort of what religion used to do a century ago.

This of course doesn't apply if you're going to raise them in some sort of tight-knit, semi-isolationist environment that sustains itself economically and culturally, like the Amish or the Mormon Church or similar social arrangements. Otherwise you're going to do your kids a disservice.

The key is moderation. Say no more than two, three hours per day.

All the time you spend shitposting can be used to breed more. Go on, stop wasting time faggot.

You'd be surprised how few people are actually having sex. The statistic is now like 25% of younger people are virgins still.

latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-millennials-less-sex-20160802-snap-story.html

key difference for me would be temperature and texture, the real thing is a lot hotter (and stays hot) than the warming device I've got will even go, as far as texture goes the real thing is a lot rougher and so far I haven't found one that replicates that roughness.
Obviously sex is a lot more than the physical sensation on your dick and nothing replicates the feeling of a hug_

2D isn't a valid real world thing, it's autism and you're enabling mental illness by continuing to go along with their invasive bullshit. wake the fuck up, man. This board is under more threats than just muh jewish shills, they have the same agenda as leftists when you peel away the aesthetic of anime.

That doesn't make it okay, faggot. You're enabling it just like all these other PIECES OF FUCKING GARBAGE. GENETICALLY DEFECTIVE WASTE THAT HAS ONLY LIVED AS LONG AS IT HAS BECAUSE NATURAL SELECTION ISN'T A THING ANY MORE.

Try casual sex yourself, if you don't believe. There are many things that add to the pelasure you feel on your dick that are unavaliable in casual sex.

Here we see the materialistic product of jewry.

Look at these fucking worms.
(((720ad)))
(((4640aa)))

You're looking at the thing in inverse.
2D exists as sexual escapism. In other times 2D would be pathetic.

I used to think the waifududes as pathetic until I saw all the divorces, alimony, tension on who visits the kids, ex husband killing wife and new lover, etc.

Then I saw the 2D fags in a different light.

fuck off faggot

Fuck off you feminist. Even on imageboards your period smells.

Just because those things are terrible doesn't make waifufags any less pathetic.

Have you ever had sex?

I'm saying they are symptoms, not the disease.

Breaking a thermometer won't cure your fever.

Many of us are in our 20s biologically speaking, we should have proven our manhood in the food chain and should settle down to reproduce, but look at us, most of us haven't done anything of value, anything of worth, no wonder why many of us don't see the hour to settle down and start a family, we're way behind schedule, we should have gone to hell and back trying to fulfill our dreams in all this time, but now we're just getting older and we haven't done JACK.

I'm convinced they're fucking kikes. They just know they can shill their "don't breed" propaganda in a way that won't be called out by the majority because MUH CULTURE, MUH SACRED COW ON CHANS DURR HURR well fuck that. A problem is a problem.

Looks like this kid got memed on a few times too many.

So X > casual
Relationship sex?
Onahole?
Fleshlight?

I wanna get a consensus already from everyone ITT

strawpoll.me/11141454

strawpoll.me/11141454

strawpoll.me/11141454

Kill yourself.

not the type you've had apparently

You seem to have a problem with the capslock button

The virgin girls are locked up in their houses all day trying to escape reality the same way most of you do…

do I need to post pepe?

cute

You guys better not be picking the 1 on 1 relationship route because of the emotional factor

When I said (physically) I meant literally just that, that option only exists because some people have said that somehow how you feel about the girl impacts the raw dick sensations

He was being humorous. That said, there are more and more abundant statistics that show White Knighting Feminists and female SJWs is a sure way for the White race to die.

wasn't bragging about anything lad

just sharing my point of view in a thread about why some lads are virgins for too long

You are sounding so butthurt right now, weebshit. It's nobody's fault you're a genetic defect with a face not even your mother loves.

Really? He's not even typing in all caps

get the oven , we have a degenerate

You sound frustrated.

when did I say anything about casual sex?

no thanks, i would rather be an outcast than watch the vile trash thats shown on tv. hell, i havent watched tv in years.

you're missing the point on purpose. Face it, people come to Holla Forums because they're tired of degeneracy and hedonism. You won't find people praising such things here.

He's probably into trannies, only faps to traps, like typical weebfaggots. He likes the lolis because they remind him of little boys. Don't carry any illusion that these "people" are even interested in women. They vomit at the sight of pussy and try to act like that's normal. They need to be purged. Yesterday.

I'll give you 2 tips that are worth more than reading 8000 books from PUAs and whatnot.

1) Always Date Conservatives, Never Date Liberals.
The more conservative the better. Test their beliefs as hard as possible. Dump every other girl without looking, don't bother trying to "teach" them. Sweet talking her way into it isn't a thing, nurturing must have done that or she'll always have the jew inside and one day that jew will come out to bite you.

2) Always Be Patriarchal. End Your Gynocentrism.
Also never beg vagina. Signal interest but she must be the one to woo you. The entire relationship MUST be patriarchal from the start. Brainwash yourself out of gynocentrism entirely. Family is father-centered.

Cuckservative detected.
I bet you post "there are only 2 genders" pics on socials then you cry when realizing gender is a marxist invention so they can craft as many genders as they want.
Don't fall for using their ideologies bro.

Rick Wilson you can't handle 8ch

user, you can't handle 8ch if you get frustrated because other Anons don't find a hedonistic lifestyle a heroic model to follow

Will you niggers stop fucking arguing so much and talk about the thread or post in the strawpoll or something

Work on yourself, it sounds generic but its better to live with dignity and knowing you've bettered yourself even if you're alone, than to have spent all your life chasing unattainable pussy like a beta orbiter.

Looks get you started, but you gotta have more going in your life as well if you want a long-term relationship and not just casual sex. Seems few women want that nowadays however unless its a guarantee you'll be their provider after they've rode the carousel sadly.

i guess gender actually is a social construct.

This is one of the mainly reasons of why i visit this board

I've spent the past few days reading what some suicidal Caucasian genius who raised himself in Thailand writes about women but am not really feeling the concept of posting his info to this cesspit.

Your mum is a sick freak and you should kill the whore. Women are useless objects with NO value besides fraud. Their manipulation and abuse of children is what fuels their fake power. For boys, this means dying in war for mommy's validation or becoming enslaved through contract. For girls, shame and becoming a duplicitous whore, or outright killed due to sexual competition. The entire stimulus-response is flipped on it's head and there is no such thing as male virginity. LOL… It is a world damaged, dependent people ruining kid's minds and the cycle continues as everyone plays the game of "love" in a polite (untruthful) society molded by women since time memorial where nothing is as it seems. Westerners are the most pussy whipped little bitches, but Muslims aren't far behind as women still get what they want at the end of the day. Kill your mother. Restore the Dharma.

This is the gayest post of 2016

You'll see far less of it if posters like (((72f0ad))) get their way.

i still think you have to ride the tiger first tho

This post speaks for itself

OMG THIS PARASITE WON'T LET ME WORSHIP HER BETTER RESORT TO SHITTY FORCED INCEL MEMES!!!

It's not your fault your mother abused the absolute shit out of you. How many men would kill preserve their mother's standard of living? Then you are the problem in this warmongering world.
In the animal kingdom, the mother is the one who fights and dies for their offspring. Humans cannibalize theirs. Kill her.

10/10

lmao like how is this nigga real like just close your eyes

Stockholm-bonded bitch boys (largely comprised of ethnics) are one of the most annoying features of the internet and have ruined many a website.
Women can never please a Man.

consider the record..corrected?

wat

weebs are fucking kikes, bro

10/10

People who complain about others posting anime on a Laotian finger painting message board are trillions of times more irritating and pathetic than garden variety weebs.

do you mean that as a compliment?

This is the deepweb gang-stalking guy who has strange photos of takiytama station up isn't it?

For me, weeb fall in the same category as bronies and furries tbh.

A broken clock is right twice a day. What's with all of the borderlines fucking their kids up, o wise shitposter?

Do you find this picture offensive?

oy vey get that filth out of my intertubes

To a normalfag, all Holla Forums users are no better than a brony or furfag. If you're posting here then you're already on the spectrum, bud. That's why it's so weird seeing dudes insecure about animeposting. As if getting rid of that somehow makes this place any less autistic (and as if that were even desirable in the first place).

Just a tad

Wizard revolution when?

This is Holla Forums, faggot. We don't enable that shit here. At least WE DIDN'T for a while.
MUH CULTURE

GOD YOU FUCKING ARGUE LIKE KIKES. I can't wait to see the board rid of your filth.

Maybe they want us to care about PR so they can subvert us like they did to GamerGoy

You will never be rid of us. We've been here since the beginning.

You're a defect to Be removed. Just fucking accept it. Stop having an excuse for every single thing. You will justify fucking anything if the Japs are doing it. I thought this was a pro-white board. Japs aren't white. Think the little anime girls you fap to looking like white girls is pro-white? IT ISN'T, IT'S GOOKS PROJECTING THE DESIRE TO FUCK LITTLE WHITE GIRLS. AND YOU EAT IT UP. LIKE CUCKS.

If your ability to procreate is hindered because of a few images I highly doubt you had any chance in the first place. trapfags do need to leave though.

Damn you're upset

I just don't get why they post anime (or any own hobby related stuff) pictures, for what purpose?. If you go around writing "Uhhhg kawaii, oneee-chan, etc, etc" and posting dumb pictures, then expect people calling you a retard, is the same thing as shitposting.

Fuck, that's why Holla Forums is for.

well, Hillary has that effect on me sorry mate

Aren't you that one faggot from yesterday? It was a fucking war of course you want to get rid of your enemies. Japan had no plans for Austrialia prior to WW2 you dense nigger.

RIP Zyzz ;_; Never forget

cheeky cunt

Pop Quizz:
In WWII Axis Alliance had 3 countries
Germany, Italy and… ?

I see this assravaged shill all the time.

I hear this all of the time but I don't understand how to talk to either, so if an user could give some tips that would help a lot.

Think of it this way most neet virgin men just aren't around children a lot, or women so if they can't approach and talk to them this way what good does it do to say that?

Use Sam Hyde's advice.

anime served us well and will continue to do so

But thanks for trying to correct the record!

I'm sorry user but you're gonna get purged on the DOTR

This post hit way too close to home.

You think like Freud.
Are you a Jew?

Fuck off retarded weeb.

why?

He didn't say anything about gook cartoons.

All xenophiles will be purged on the day of the rope.

Hey I know Jews hated Natsoc Germany, but didn't know it applied to Japan and Italy aswell

You're indirectly demonizing Hitler, he did agree to Ally Japan and gave them title of Honorary Aryans.

We've all heard enough of demonizing the Fuhrer thanks

A good part of the problem is that we're living in a Huxley-esque world with high tech distractions flooding your brain at all times.

Between the television, the movies, the video games and the pornography; part of your brain is convinced you are some sort of ninja war hero who has impregnated thousands of women.

How are you supposed to feel motivated to work your way up the wage slave ladder when you've already accomplished so much?

I know that feel user, but I fixed it. Just start lifting, find a actual hobby, and stop jerking off as much. Make sure to not be a nigger and lash out at people.

It does.
I only know because I was a beta orbiter' who was completely whipped for a girl. Masturbating to the thought of having sex to her felt great.

Lifting a mass of x increases your testosterone and ultimately changes your brain chemistry, so yes, it will help.

If that image is true, does that mean that a man who has sex with his wife once or twice a day is being deprived of all these semen benefits?

Was that 4chin Holla Forums or here?
I've always wondered which one he browses, or if he browses both.

notice the lack of flags in the cap

Noice.

What you and others need to realize is that you can have sex/masturbate without reaching the point ejaculation. I've been doing this and it's really intense.

I take that as a yes then.

I've found the way forward is to just close the laptop and masturbate to women you find attractive and then go to sleep,I did that for a week or two back in May and felt great (fell back into the porn though again afterwards, determined not to let that happen again now)

It seriously fucking sucks and now my parents wonder why I stay in my room all day long. How do I break out of this mindset? I make money online so I now have an incentive to stay on it and my major is programming too so I kinda forced myself on the computer all day long.

Don't really know what to do. The majority of my life is vidya and computers. Not religious, was raised as an enviro and shit like that. At least all my ancestry is white.

*with your imagination

Fun fact, there are no special wizard powers. You just get worse and worse. Best change now while you still can.

If you're so good at computers, why can't you use the google to find yourself a MMA trainer, a gym, a gun club, and an instructor for horseback riding, motorcycle riding, or whatever it is you want to do with your life?

lad, what? Wanting to visit / live somewhere temporarily doesn't mean one hates his nation
did Hitler's time in Austria make him suddenly turn on his homeland?
get outta here.

In another era I would be inclined to agree with you, but boomers are one of the main reasons we are in this mess. I've met a lot of wise men from the greatest generation, but very few wise boomers.

boomers are pure eugenics fodder, fuck them and listen to grandpa.

Yes I also use the imagination primarily of a 2d girl but I use music also (classical). Other stuff tends to get in the way. I really don't need erotica anymore which is good considering doujinshi are godawful lately.

You feel 100 times better after jerking to your thoughts rather than porn, don't you?
It's because it's the natural way to do it I'd say.
We aren't supposed to masturbate to videos and pictures of depraved sex, our brains overcomplicate things and release too much dopamine because it thinks it just did what the guy in the video did.

AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAAAND.

A SHAME, YOU SEEMED AN HONEST MAAAN

Feelsbadman.jpg

I meant listen to the 38 year old guy or the 30 year old or the 45 year old who has actually lived life more, boomers are in their late 50s now

If I can't fap to it then it driggers me

I've been saying for a while that "art and imagination" is the way to do it right. Pictures of "depraved sex" are dejected and hollow, they aren't inspired (this is what I see when I see them because they are simply "unrealistic" as in this girl would not be doing this, and so on). What that kind of imagery is is basically degenerates projecting their inward selves onto other characters, and since they are dead inside, so is the art they create. Everything is so graphically laid out – and using terrible (tags) themes to boot – that it leaves no room for the psyche to fill in blanks. You basically become a slave to what you're reading until you close it and say "FUCK THAT." That's why the only material I would use is vanilla (replete with romance) if I needed a bit of a boost but I don't really need that anymore, although some stories are really sweet.

What makes it really better is the intimate connection. I abstain from orgasm more than once a week (and I try to push that limit) but when I do it's absolutely nothing like the days when I used to whack it to random chicks getting their holes plugged by jew dicks. The difference is so uncannily huge that it may as well be a completely different process altogether. Not only is the method different, the characters are totally personal, like living your own "myth." So there is this level of intimacy and inspiration that comes into play.

My fetish is just slightly edgy porn pictures.

dude, these days boomer is grandpa

I've done a whole lot of self improvement lately, over the past year (and the roots go back even farther than that) I've gone from obese to normal, I have hair that gets complimented all the time, clothes that people think are stylish, from a near-NEET to being on campus constantly, an autist to really good at blending in with normies, I'm rushing fraternities, joining clubs, and I'm smarter, fitter, better looking, and more socially active than I've ever been in my life
Recently I even went from hugless, handholdless, kissless, handjobless, blowjobless virgin to just virgin

I feel so tired constantly, it doesn't matter how much sleep I get, how well I eat or drink, or how much I stay active through the gym, I always just feel tired, its like a deep weariness that goes to the core, its subtle but its always there I can always feel it

Unless I actively hide it people will comment on how tired I look, sometimes they mistake it for being high or drunk

I really feel like being a virgin, having never had sex, is killing me
I don't think its possible to outright die from it, although I have heard of people dying because of a "failure to thrive" or "lost the will to live", but its definitely killing me psychologically

I feel so empty and incomplete, I want to feel the ultimate thing that someone can feel in life, I want to be a man, I want to be happy

Until it happens I will never be complete

America is a satanic nation. It was founded by sodomites and is of, by, and for the barbarian.

Calling it Satanic implies it's Anti-Semitic since "Satan" only means "Opposer" to Jews.

Sucks being young, eh?

Your dad sounds like a man, you guys should lift together. Get him to teach you how to fight.

Did how did you come to kiss 7 chicks without ever talking to them? Or by kiss do you mean cruising fast-food restaurants and sipping on abandoned soft-drinks?

Hey OP, you wan't to get laid? If you don't mind lowering your standards extremely just to slide in some slippery vag for a few seconds, follow my simple steps. Also, refrain from pr0n for at least 2 weeks before trying this, so you can get your tiny pecker hard… You're gonna need some imagination and test for this.

Yes, I'm a nerd, and yes, I've used this method before and received about 20-30 messages in one day after running the loop over night. I got one or two QT3.14's this way, but nothing of wifey material. Most women on POF are trash/insane/psycho/sluts/single moms/coal burners.

What does the macro even do

Don't forget to tell them you're a virgin too. At your age, it'll be a novelty for them, or someone might throw you a pity fuck.

will this work in an android emulator or a regular web browser on a PC for us neets without a cuckphone? will the bitch come to my house if I don't have a car? can I schedule a 1-2 hour session for the slut to get in and out of the house quick while my mum is out shopping? should I put a towel or something down on my bed so when the slut sprays pussy cream it won't leave a stain that mum will see while doing laundry?

That was actually worth watching, thanks user.

The iMacro clicks "Yes, I'd like to meet you" automatically on hundreds of hotties (fatties) while you sleep. Or, you could click your mouse 500 times like a nubcake and waste time.

Don't tell them you're a virgin. Bad move, m8… That's poor advice.

I'm about to fucking run this loop my damn self. Just put a new clutch in the ride and been lifting 4 times a week, so it's time to go get some snatch with my receding hairline self. Fuck it.

Pic related.

Those 66 double dubs confirm this trick works. I can't elieve you faggots didn't check muh dubs…. :(

I don't know if it works on android. I use it in Firefox… I'll write the script and paste it here in a few.

classic painting mate. can't name it (pioneer's something or other) but it's strange how it pulls on the heart strings after forgetting it for so many years

how many partners has your fiancee had?

Here's the iMacro script… Pretty simple actually. Just download the browser addon and set it to loop like 500 times.

I'm sure I could make some for some other dating sites and rig them to your advantage. It's basically playing the odds. You'll eventually find someone to fuck, if that's your goal. Be sure to use the "Wait" function or else POF/other sites will detect you are using a script.

' start pussy getting script

VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=pof.com/meetme.aspx
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:IMAGE FORM=ID:form1 ATTR=NAME:votea&&SRC:pof.com/image/yes2.png
WAIT SECONDS=30

' end pussy getting script

anyone else have this kind of fantasy for their entire life

It's funny that something like this has to be resorted to in order to find a passable fuck on POF. I've spent a few hours browsing that site years ago and it was all "BBWs" and obvious coal burners.

Believe me, I know. I've done some personal experiments on the website in my day because it's just a bunch of bullshit and I had to find out why it wasn't working.

I created fake QT3.14 accounts a while back. You'd be astonished at how many desperate messages they receive on a daily basis from "men." We're talking 100's of messages per day. You really have to set yourself apart and approach these sluts with a different angle to get responses.

True, the social change has to come from men though, like it or not, we're the engines of change.

Truthfully, we got everything our animal instincts could ever want right now. It just hasn't made us happy.

It's painfully easy to get laid or just not to work and play video games right now. I'm a bit stuck in that rut right now. However, our baser instincts are there as tools to fulfill ourselves, not the end result.

It's almost like you've spent your entire life playing first-person shooters where your risk-reward neural structures were permanently associated with acts of righteous violence.

Put another way, Jack Thompson was right.

How?

30 yo wizard here.

i have big problems approaching women. and even when they happen to approach me, i really don't know where to go from there.

i know i have to man up and face the inevitable first failures but i have great problems with the idea of exposing myself as a wizard. even though i'm pretty sure that those who know me well already know it or strongly suspect it.

Women are fucking disgusting, jesus christ if only men could reproduce asexually

Jews worship Satan and, according to the Kabbalistic tree of life, 666 is the sefirot that is associated with the coming of their false messiah.

666 = jewish hexagram/star of Rothschild with its 6 points, 6 triangles, 6 lines

Satan is the adversary of all men. Last I checked in the Bible Adam and Eve weren't Jews.

Those are separate issues:

1) well, that's because you are not forced to! If your iving depended on your labour directly - you live in what you build and you eat what you grow and kill you would be different!

2) people may be virgins past certain point for different reason but let me speak about myself (male).

I strongly dislike many implications about intimate relations. Even if I just want to have sex I am forced into throwing small part of my life away. Having sex without making children is degenerative anyways, I do not want to contribute into the mess which I do not like.

I am generally smart and self-confident, I have met too few women to find one which ignites me.

In general: if one does not want the sex or children extremely (which might happen because of the lack of testosterone which was discussed muktiple times here) it is EFFICIENT to not have sex and children.

Is that Zyzz? Isn't he a kurdish shitskin that took so much steroids that he died?

First 6 were when I was 14-15 and out in junior Nightclubs, back then your friends would ask you if you see any girls you like,then they'd ask them to kiss you, I never adapted to asking them myself like everyone my age did.
The 7th one was a complete whore, who thought I was hot,kissed her twice, messaged her a bit, didn't go out the following weekend, then I discovered that she fucked two guys in the space of that week, so i ditched her completly. She wasn't good looking enough to sacrifice my pride over.

Then fucking ask the girl who sucked your dick, you fuckin mong.

Christ, watching this thread is enlightening and making me pissed off.

I'm not a virgin, I lost it at 16 like a huge amount of Brits in a relationship.

Since then, every relationship I've had has failed due to the girl (19 rn) being an absolute fucking retard who can't separate her feelings from actual facts.

Girls (Atleast, some or most. I have my eye on a bird who doesn't seem to act like this) have that habit. They don't remember what a thing is, they just remember how it made them feel.

They are entirely based on feelings. That's it.

Hell you could just say "haha really? You didn't seem to think that last time we met ;)" or something. Be funny and they'll bounce on your rod like a slimy pogo stick.

Like seriously, it's not that fucking hard. Girls are not some magical "Ohhhh yeah I won't fuck x or x" - if you don't sperg out and can actually keep up in a conversation, all you gotta do is be intelligent enough to make them laugh and healthy enough to not disgust them.

A little bit of discipline, maybe just say "Hey" and no girl will ever take the piss because they're afraid it'll make them look like a cold bitch.

That fucking easy. Christ al-fucking-mighty

Satan literally means "opposer" in Hebrew…

What to say after "hey" though, that's the hard part, yet people with experience just tell people like me to just say hey, then I'll magically be able to construct a good conversation out of nowhere

Virginity is sacred. Consider yourselves blessed to have never sold your soul to a whore.

Marriage and children is the goal, not sex partner count. Don't give in to degeneracy, but strive for a family.

1 Corinthians 6:9-20
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

“All things are lawful for me,” but not all things are helpful. “All things are lawful for me,” but I will not be dominated by anything. “Food is meant for the stomach and the stomach for food”—and God will destroy both one and the other. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. And God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power. Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? Never! Or do you not know that he who is joined to a prostitute becomes one body with her? For, as it is written, “The two will become one flesh.” But he who is joined to the Lord becomes one spirit with him.

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

1 Corinthians 7:1-5
Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

The word Satan specifically appears more in the New Testament, which was written in Greek, not Hebrew. In Greek the words for Satan (Σατανᾶς or διάβολος; Satanas or Diabolas) both mean the same exact thing as the Hebrew. The NT being in Greek instead of Hebrew is supposed to underscore the fact that gentiles who believe in Christ are now the new Chosen People. If Satan is the adversary to Jews, then he is also the adversary to the gentiles. Thus, he is the adversary to all humanity. Again also, Adam and Eve weren't Jews either. Jewish people do not exist until Exodus, and by then Satan had already caused the downfall from paradise, and had destroyed the entire world through sin, causing the flood.

Also, In Revelation 2:9 and 3:9. Jesus prophecies about Jews and says they are the "Synagogue of Satan". In John 8:44 Jesus says the Jews' father is the devil.

If you study the Talmud and especially the Kabbalah, Jews more or less reveal themselves to be worshipers of Satan. I already mentioned that 666 is the sefirot that is associated with their false messiah, whom they call Leviathan. Leviathan is a serpent that wraps itself around the Kabbalistic tree of life. The main god of the Kabbalah, Ein Sof, is closer in its description to Baphomet than to Jehova. Ein Sof is a hermaphroditic deity who encompasses all evil as well as good, and is unknowable and unreachable. Kabbalah mysticism teaches that to be "more like God (Ein Sof)" you must also do evil because God (Ein Sof) is both evil and good.

biblebelievers.org.au/tyranny1.htm
henrymakow.com/lucifers_chosen_people.html

I don't want to derail this thread into a religious debate, so if you still disagree after reading the above (including the links), then let's just agree to disagree and move on.

It's not as though it matters. YHWH is no better.

Too afraid to go back and ask since I don't know if she was 100% sober or not a the time and I already spooked her friends

Kinda wanna let this one go

Generally the stuff that people find disagreeable about God the father in the OT is that his actions (sexism, homophobia, jealous protectiveness, racism, genocide, etc) are offensive to modern liberal sensibilities, which are perceived to be more enlightened. "Enlightened" also being a Luciferian term is very ironic. If you've been on Holla Forums long enough, and know enough about things like degeneracy, then you'd know that God the father's actions are completely justifiable. The homosexuals, pederasts, rapists, and abortionists of Sodom, Gomorrah, and Canaan deserved their fate.

Any God that sees fit to bless Jews is a God that is unfit for Europe.

This is utter stupidity. It's no wonder "snownigger" was coined.

If you're happy with yourself their opinions will matter less to you. If you are complete as a person some chick not wanting to date you for whatever reason isn't going to be the crushing blow that it would be to someone who's trying to build a false shell of confidence around an empty void of self hatred.

Is that so? My ancestors were filthy unenlightened "Snowniggers" who needed the Jew God YHWH to civilise them.

I don't think anyone here finds those things disagreeable. What they find disagreeable is how he's a Jewish god and Jews are his chosen people.

Actually you could say he's not hardline enough with his chosen children. They are way out of line today.

That implies I'm not white and not fit to judge you. Fact is, I am. Regardless of whether your ancestors were trash, your parents sure failed on you.

This.

estrogen in the water is making girls hit puberty at 8 while dudes are delayed until teens.

this is the worst possible combo because girls are only interested in guys that are older (or appear so)

in fact this is my story to a T: my whole life i have been underdeveloped (this is due to genetics and not estrogen in water but this will no doubt be what is happening today to others). no girls ever took notice of me because i looked about 5 years younger than i was. i look back at some photos of HS and its laughable; i looked like a fuking preschooler compared to my friends, who were naturally jacked, had cut jaws and even starting beards.

i didnt start growing a beard until i was 27

the reason most dudes are perpetual virgins is because they missed the boat on how to deal with girls. they werent developed when it mattered most (high school) and so are in a weird stage of arrested development: they cant go back to HS and learn what they need to learn, and yet cant deal with women their own age because they have no experience either.

its a pretty vicious cycle and the anxiety is killing. feminism destroyed everything.

Common filth pls

The "chosen" status was always conditional from the beginning with Abraham, and they were chosen to be an example of a clean society, not because they were ethnically superior as modern Jews like to think. The entire OT is God fighting with the Jews over their idolatry and degeneracy until God finally gives up on the Jews and chooses to go with the gentiles. Even Nazareth where Jesus lived was a gentile enclave within Judea.

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged"

Looks like you failed your duty to be a good Christian. Your parents sure failed on you.

That point of that passage means to not be a hypocrite. It doesn't mean "never tell people when they're fucking up".

Man, we must have read different bibles. In mine the Jewish god promises Jews they will rule the world and the Jew Jesus confirms this.

Well, you're wrong.

nice context idiot

fedora and paganfags need to stop quoting the bible when they dont even read it

Who cares anyways. All people who have had any contact with that deity have been Jews. He has in his strangeness decided to only reveal himself to Jews. Can't trust anything they say.

I didn't really expect any better, but you could have at least tried.

I'd recommend reading a book called Models: Attract Women Through Honesty

It tells
And the juiciest bits

Very useful book. It's honestly just self improvement, a bit of teasing, and shitloads of confidence.

Now get out there and live it.

I have a religious obligation to shitpost, but i'm cutting out those other things as we speak. Shitposting is flexible that you can fit it into the gaps in your schedule no matter how many new things you add in anyways, you just need to not dedicate hours at a time to it.

And remember to go to bed at a reasonable hour.

Is your whole Bible out of context? I can't quote a single verse without including every other book with it?

He didn't say to say "hey" as a conversation starter, he means say it in a more stronger tone when the girl is doing something you don't like.

Judging God retroactively for the actions of Jews 4000 years later seems dumb tbh fam.

As long as you believe in Jesus, then you are of the Chosen and get to spend eternity in paradise. What God did through Jesus (that is, granting an eternity in paradise as a free gift) is literally the least Jewish thing in all of human history.

Let's not argue over who's more liberal.

Again, I don't trust Jews. Is that so hard to understand? So whatever Paul said, I don't trust it.

And isn't the Jewish tribal god supposed to be omniscient? He must have known things would pan out as they did.

Realizing this is what's truly depressing, you virgins will realize that after pumping and dumping your first slag.

I concur.

just include the verses around it m8

But it's gonna be a bitch feeding kids on one income keep that in mind
It's fine in moderation

Pick one.

The Catholic Catechism teaches that you do not need Jesus to get to heaven, and that atheists as well as any other religious person can go to heaven if they're nice people. Taking Jesus away from salvation means you are no longer a Christian.

I won't even get into the pederast gay mafia that runs that whole operation. But that stuff is far more damning of the papacy than Pope Faggot's nigger foot fetish.

Why do normies get so chrono triggered by rape

And not just full on rape but all forms of "sexual assault"
Like how does someone go from "oh lol at that dipshit girl getting black out drunk, I'm gonna put my dick in her for 15 mins she wont remember a thing" to "go to prison for 20 years"
People have more hatred for "rapists" than they do for people who steal, or beat people up, or break shit
People would go easier on me if I burned a house down and beat up the family standing outside watching, than if I stuck my dick in their daughter for 15 minutes, whether she was passed out or was crying for me to stop, same sentence either way
Also, prison inmates get hyper triggered by it to
This is something I just cant wrap my mind around no matter how hard I try, not being edgy, not trolling, I just cannot fucking comprehend it
I mean I can barely understand that maybe women get assmad because they feel like they own pussy and get to decide who they bestow it on, who is worthy of it, and if you "rape" them in any form you are "stealing" it, even though it doesn't actually hurt them at all but its like a power trip thing and if you "steal" it then they get enraged a "lowly person they didn't approve of got to enjoy their pussy" or something
But why the fuck do men get so assmad over it too? What the hell do they care?
And why do the court systems back the normies up on this?
Normies get ass mad constantly that the courts aren't "fair" but when it comes to this one the courts and normies are hand in hand
Fucking normalfags

You cannot legalize prostitution if the government is going to force men and women into poverty.

Age of consent is there to protect children. You don't need to fuck children. White women need time to develop before they have children.
14-18 age of consent is not ridiculous you fucking psycho

Don't get a marriage license and don't get married in a state/country with common law marriage

there are almost no countries where the age of consent is 14…

age of consent is bullshit anyway. it shouldnt exist. nobody should be fucking out of wedlock.

there should only be an age of marriage and it should be 12 and up with the fathers approval

Think about all the effort, pain and sacrifice the average normalfag man puts into that perceived value of pussy. That's why they become assmad.

If it wasn't that valuable then all that shit was in vein, and most people can't accept that.

A good woman actually has that worth though, so I suppose that's the real problem here. Sluts have demanded their pussies have equal worth to non-sluts, and most people have gone along with it.

this

Ah.

Hows the weather in Berlin Ahmed?

Because, simply put, one of those puts your bastard genes into the wrong place.

The sane thing to do would be to throw the rapebaby into a pit with its raping father, since you have essentially ended a genetic line.

Rape is akin to murder and arson in the UK, for that exact reason - you end a dynasty for pleasure, and Europeans take that shit seriously.

(((Other))) groups look on it like you, because they're subhuman.

Don't forget the raped mother - they carry that defilement to the grave.

You run the risk of infanticide, too. Basically, and I'll explain this in a very basic way:

You are not stealing "pussy" as you put it, you are essentially trying to force a parasite into a host, preventing that host from taking care of its own children. Like a fly injecting maggots into things.

They don't get paid they're just extreme autists.

I have done all of these and still feel like life is not worth it.

Yeah I kinda feel like they view it as sort of like cheating

How the hell is rape equal to killing someone, and it doesn't end any dynasty]
Ending a dynasty would be killing every last member of a family or making sure that none of them have kids

I get really fucking tired of people getting to have that pleasure when they are still in highschool, bragging about it all the while, fast forward to college, still happening

But god forbid I want it too and have a bit less affinity for the average american than most do

I really think this is just a symptom of a bigger problem, either you fit into the society you are born into or you don't
Everything is impacted by it, and not getting a sex life handed to you is just another feature of not being accepted by that society

So the only options are learn to adapt and fake assimilation so that they will accept you as one of them, hide in your house and be a shut in, or leave the country and find a place you fit into naturally

I've chosen the first option but it still saddens me that I don't naturally fit in here

This is pathetic, all these fucking virgins in this thread and I say that as a virgin myself. However I have a valid reason unlike most of you, my 3 inch penisis makes it kinda hard to have sex. If your not ill equipped like me you have no excuse!

I don't get how this is any reason to rape. Why don't you just buy prostitutes if you really want to have sex with sluts? There is literally no difference between bar sluts and prostitutes, except that bar sluts are cheaper. No need to rape anyone.

Yeah most men never had sex threw out human history, you act like this is a modern phenomenon when people are having more sex then ever before

At least I can hate the kikes on the Internet.

wow, it was slightly and weirdly pleasant to watch that hypno tunnel.

computer programmer here.
you will write better code if you get the fuck out and go for a walk, go to the gym and lift some weights, something active. i guarantee it.
after a while, if you successfully unfuck your head, you'll find you'd rather be on the computer to be productive, and do almost anything else for entertainment.

My brother has that fetish.. Found it out when we were very young and he didn't have enough common sense to know not everyone felt that way.. I.. Don't get it.

And all the fears you hold so dear
will turn to whisper in your ear.

And you know what they say might hurt you,
and you know it means so much.
And you don't even feel a thing.

Not really, I decided on celibacy when I realized everyone was fucking stupid. Like all the dumb fucks ITT who comment about "forced celibacy" when there are at least a billion available vaginas somewhere in the world to fall into. I don't care who you are, you cannot fuck up at getting sex every single fucking time if you keep trying.

It's not sex that's missing, it's genuine intimacy.

inb4 "hurr durr fuck off MGTOW", don't lump me in with those autistic cultists just because I'm not playing the game.

I have an idea.

Don't be a parasite to your own fucking tribe, you retard.

I don't even look at it as celibacy. It sounds too virtuous for something that really doesn't matter.

I ain't a drinker. I like to actually do shit. I've made mistakes, dated girls who had the personalities of fucking Death Eaters. None of it worked out. I'm not making the same mistake again. Self awareness is needed.

Celibacy is only considered virtuous because of its association with priests and religion. It's just the word for the thing.

all these 19 year old kids need to lurk moar honestly.

snownigger is a shit meme that was made up by mouth breathing hispanics LARPing as italians

Everytime I watch this video I seethe with rage thinking that valuable scientific time is being spent attempting to validate mentally ill gender trenders and finding new ways to turn a penis inside out; Tax dollars going to welfare programs for those that never try to pick themselves up; and societies deciding to forgo their economic and industrial power in the name of hedonism.

It's in these early days of the 21st century that we must decide whether we will make it, or break it.

its funny when you see people mistaking being reductive for sounding intelligent

my fam

What is reverse image search?

The Pioneer is a 1904 painting by Australian artist Frederick McCubbin. The painting is a triptych; the three panels tell a story of a free selector and his family making a life in the Australian bush. It is widely considered one of the masterpieces of Australian art.
The painting is part of the National Gallery of Victoria's Australian art collection and exhibited in the Ian Potter Centre in Federation Square in Melbourne.

The three panels of the triptych tell a story of a free selector, a farmer who has chosen some land to clear and farm, and his family. The story is ambiguous, like many of McCubbin's other works and McCubbin chose not to respond when controversy broke out over the "correct" meaning.[1]
The left panel shows the selector and his wife settling on their selection; in the foreground the woman is deep in thought. In the centre panel, the baby in the woman's arms indicates that some time has elapsed. A cottage, the family home, can be seen in a clearing through the trees. The right panel shows a young man standing over a grave. A city is visible in the background, again indicating that time has passed. It is unclear if the young man is the baby from the centre panel or a stranger stumbling across the grave.[1]
McCubbin painted the work en plein air near Fontainebleau — his home in Mount Macedon, northwest of Melbourne — using specially dug trenches to lower the canvas. The view is across a neighbouring property owned by William Peter McGregor, the second chairman of Broken Hill Proprietary Ltd. The cottage in the middle panel was the home of the manager of McGregor's bull stud. McCubbin's wife Annie and a local sawyer Patrick "Paddy" Watson were the models for the left panel, with Watson also the model for the youth in the right panel. The model for the centre panel was a young commercial painter, James Edward with Annie again posing as the woman. The baby was Jimmy Watson, Patrick's nephew.
A study of the materials and technique used in the painting revealed that—to add "luminosity and texture"—McCubbin covered the ground in the centre panel with a further layer of lead white; the brushmarks in the stiffer lead white can be seen through the later layers in raking light. Raking light also shows that a palette knife has been used in some places to apply paint to the surface. The painting is still displayed in its original frame; the frame may have been resurfaced.

Control the pussy and you control the world -
t. jew

There are anons on this site who seriously is propagating for not making white babies because muh females are horrible.

FUCK OFF you fucking losers.

The woman could be the worst despicable creature ever existed, we still need kids to survive. Don't you realise the kikes are purposely manipulating women (and men in some extent) to this situation so we will breed less and be at eachothers throats instead of united. It's called divide and conquer. Read a book.

It's also more than just how to approach and talk to women. You need to have confidence talking to all people no matter what.

These three books helped me learn how to take control of a conversation with anyone.

The last one shows their son after the house was destroyed in a landslide.
The idiot pioneer cut to many trees and in all the wrong places.
Notice how the land is slopped in the last panel?

Hitler was Austrian you retard

Inflation?

This was already answered very well but I wanted to add that you're a fucking sperg, animal, or messed up if you don't get why rape is evil.

However, those girls going to parties, getting black out drunk with strangers, then waking up with some dude on them may not 'deserve it' but it's the same as if you go to Somalia with bags of money and no escort with "I hate Muslims" written in ooga booga on your shirt.

Hire a professional servicer if your suffering is great. Might be more pleasurable than a hook up.

I know what you're trying to do.

But creating another legion of kids raised by single mothers is delaying the problem if not increasing it.

Sort of avoiding bankrupcy by getting money from a loanshark.

It is more like a certain flow that initially existed to direct certain vectors of the brain, but the shit also draws in other vectors which is "unwanted".
It is like a lateral domino effect, and the complexity increases exponentially. And most people are just too fucking stupid and too specialized. Just like people become stupid because they cant undestand this complexity and they hide in their intellectual cave analog to what you describe. Lack of instinct on the higher levels of intelligence.
TO answer your question: To make it really simple women want the alpha man with a lot of resources, and those resources are status, money intelligence etc.And since women earn the same as men they want to marry up, which creates a certain dynamic just like pol predicted. Many women for few men and the rest is left empty handed, which results in a certain behaviour of said men and women. And what they psducks do is to get the male population to amplify other trades (just like PU works) to counteract this dynamic. But what most psyducks dont get is that the same dynamics i described in my first sentence of my post will always create another lateral domino effect.

Stop talking so much shit you fucking retard. It almost sounds like a soup opera of a chanpost.
Like blocks of information that seem to be coherent, are you a robot, a shill or just really fucking retarded?

are you saying that because I had so much text in that post and that it all was coherently put together that I'm either a shill an autist or a retard?

All I want is a decent sized house maybe small I'd be okay with four kids and a wife.

It looks like you alphabet idiot put together a frankenstein template of what you think an alt right frog would do and what his troubles are since he is here to frogpost.

Have fun with them single moms goyim

Man, y'all got a lot in common with Muzzies with all that talk of 12 year old brides and arranged marriages.

Kissless 35 year old virgin here. Since I enjoy browsing this board but I seldom post, maybe I can contribute answering it from a loser's perspective. Maybe it will help you understand it.

In my particular case, it's pretty much a case of extreme fear of judgement from others (especially women), an extreme fear of rejection, low self esteem, low social skills and feelings of inadequacy towards my dick.

I am not into the MGTOW philosophy. I am also not a weeaboo 2D lover (though I do enjoy anime in moderation). So why?

I think some of these issues or fears are a natural part of us all as we are growing up. We end up getting past those barriers the more we interact with people, especially of the opposite gender. My problem, though, is that, in addition to the issues I mentioned, I had a very sheltered life and I was subjected to bullying at my school - particularly from the women. This may have exacerbated my pre-existent issues (or created them in the first place), and made me seek a way to avoid interaction with women until much later. This, in turn, made me not develop the social skills needed to manage people, particularly females. I actually felt a lot of anger towards women back then mixed with the fear. Around my college years, though, as I longed for a partner, I started idealizing women as well, which is fucking stupid.

I did start interacting better around my university years. I also took better care of my body from then on and forced myself to get out of my comfort zone and interact more with people in general, including going to parties and shit like that. I had 6 years of a Chad life, in a sense, and I had a number of women who actually enjoyed my presence and a select few who would actually get out of their way to signal pretty openly that they were interested in more than just a friendship (up to and including giving me their number despite me not asking or even flirting with them). Unfortunately, I never got over my latent fears, so I would panic even thinking about what to do and how to behave alone with a woman (to clarify, in a group I can pass off as completely normal). While I did try getting over it in multiple ways, my spectacular failure on the last attempt just made me stop trying altogether and accept that a wizard life is for me.

Now, I want you to understand one thing. The longer we stay without being able to interact with a woman romantically, the harder it is to do it. How the fuck am I supposed to sexually interact with a woman at my age? I'm afraid, at this point, that I would confuse her nose with her pussy. No way that would pass unnoticed, and you just dont bring up the "ya know, I'm a virgin" card unless you want to stay as one. Even then, kisses precede sex more often than not and this can actually be even harder. There is no excuse for someone past 30 years old to be a kissless faggot like I am, and that feeling is what will keep me from breaking out of it. Its a self-erected wall that only gets higher, and that, past our 30 years, would make even Donald Trump blush. It's also a lot harder to find as many favorable social situations as they existed back in my student years, and women around me now are expecting mature men in general, which is something I lack from never having a relationship of that kind - that and I mostly interact with people from work nowadays. I quit the partying and the drinking as that was frankly horrible and I just endured it to try and be "normal" and "fit in", but the side effect is that my social circle shrinked a lot, and my friends are almost all married - many with kids - by now, so I seldolm go out with them anymore.

TL;DR - Some traumatic experience may have turned the normal fears children / adolescents / young adults have about women into an unsurmountable challenge, and that only grew up with time to the point where we can no longer slay the beast and many simply give up instead of continuing to fail harder and harder, I think.

Sage since this is not my blog but OP might find something useful in there.

If what you write is true and you arent larping let me assess your talents: You are really good with words, and the way you choose and place them them inidicates of high intelligence. Verbally and analytically. So you probably studied something with a lot of maths in it. You watch punctuation and that indicates you probably are well dressed and a bit pedantic and very formal.
Tbh you should probably fuck some whores regularly to get experience and i assume you get paid decently.

For fucks sake, put the TL;DR at top so I don't have to read all of this whining

I was verbally abused and degraded as a child. I was home-schooled in High School and in Junior High I was jumped by Mexican gang bangers and threatened by savage niggers on a daily basis

I've gotten plenty of pussy since then (especially in college) and my self-esteem was not effected so what the fuck is your problem? You can't blame others for your self-esteem issues

Quit pointing everything inward and instead start pointing everything outward like an erect dick

Get over it and make it happen

I know you have no reason to believe, but I'm not.

Written words, maybe, but not in english. I do okay on my native language. Unfortunately, I am not very good with verbal communication whatsoever, and I probably have a shitty body language.

No, I'm a humanities guy.

I wear jeans and polo shirts, mostly.

My salary is decent. Enough to live a pretty comfortable life.

Yeah, I could go fuck some whores, but frankly, I don't like that idea. Not a fan of STD ridden whores, and now that puberty is no longer an issue, I just let the whole women thing go and focus on my career instead.

The whining was only to give an answer to OP. I would notmally not post that kind of drivel, not even in /r9k/.

I'm not. I'm saying my life situations may have exacerbated the problem with my low self esteem that was kind of on the low end already. Besides, it's pretty possible that you are simply a better person than I am.

Look, I'm not bitter about it anymore. I don't care. It happened, whatever - I threw the white flag and gave up. I will focus on my career and trying to acquire a better set of skills to evolve as a person, instead, for my own amusement.

Az shreded something, kid was a beef cake from all the drugs he took, normies worshipped him, old days

That is really interesting since apperently english isnt your first language and you speak it in a very proficiant manner. The reason you suck at verbal communication is that you are a retard and that is like you already explained in a elaborate manner a matter of your self esteem. Body language just transfers the words. In your case a secondary impact of the lack of low selfesteem. NIce words without bodylanguage are like fake tits, plastic.
You need to fuck the whores, that is your medicine. Even if you dont like the idea, going by your little introduction you need to fuck whores, and dont focus on women your age.
Do you look younger than you are, or are you good looking? That helps a lot to fuck chicks in their early twenties. Women in your age are fucked up, or to put it in a nicer way, you are like a little kid of with a toy shovel expecting you to build a castle. So better play with girls that like your shovel so you build them a castle of sand.
And to adress your career thing, it is about quality of life, boob animals are life quality. Like eating quality food.

that census (reaction pic very related)

Women in their early 20s are mostly braindead, at least in my country. There isn't much difference from a 16 year old to a 23 year old here. I don't think I can minimally relate with those people to have a reasonable chance to get into their pants (nor would I want to endure any sort of prolonged interaction with them, to be honest). At least with women around their 30s I can hold a conversation. Plus, there are more conservative / right wing women in their 30s than the sea of leftards / commies in the lower 20s.

As far as my looks go, I'm just average.

I will think about the prostitute thing, though I'm not particularly keen on having sex with whores.

Where do you live?
But then again that doesnt really matter.
But to give you the real talk pinky, it doesnt matter if you enjoy the conversation, you lack experience, and lack of experience means lack of confidence. It is just like a hugbox, why do you think hugboxes are so popular? It is interacting with people you have experience with, it is that comfort zone you talk about. And you dont have a comfort zone in using your boobanimal defiler, defiling boobanimals. It is like riding a bicyle. And now you will start with fucking paid whores. Political affiliation is just a nuisance, ideally the boobanimal has similar political ideas than you do, or you redshift her to your particular political spectrum. But that is another story.
Now to your looks, you can make average looks good looking if you get buff, which aditionally conveys the words you apprently dont lack through a dominant bodylanguage. You said you like the right wing stuff, right wingers usually convey their ideas through a imposing figure, unlike the leftwing hermaphrodites (not all leftists but particulary true in murica since their vectors outline faster than the rest given a certain timeline).
And if you are really redpilled, since that is what you frogs claim, you wont lack words bodylanguage and the boobanimals will naturally get drawn to it. ANd to give you additional motivation, the leftist cucks on average wont have that. Never had, never will.

I will consider the prostitute. Maybe a more expensive one won't be as prone to disease, and maybe I wont feel as disgusted by the idea of paying for sex. And going back to the gym is also in my plans, anyway. We'll see what happens. Thanks.

I tend to agree. People won't understand your post, but the point is that the average sentence for rape is something like 3x that of aggravated assault. Someone could smash you in the head with a pipe, and will get a shorter sentence than a guy who rapes a girl

Plus, what most of us think of as rape is quite rare. Most "rapes" today are issues with boyfriends or ex-boyfriends, jilted lovers, mixed signals with people the woman already knows, and other bullshit. Women fantasize about this shit, but some clueless guy who might have been well intentioned tries to be forceful at the wrong time can spend years in jail on a rape charge.

Stop being a fucking white knight. His question is why are rapists treated as so much worse than other criminals.

National Socialism.

Just use a condom, nothing bad about prositutes, i know a lot of people that have girlfriends and fuck them anyway. Mostly the boob animal defiling insecurity is about not having defiled boobanimals, to put it in my words. And if english isnt your first language you bet you are even more articulate in your native language, the key to have a interesting conversation is bending the bounds of said conversation, and the well this board is really nice of picking up some ideas and phrases and blunt speaking.

Rape is a "meme" it gets overamplyified and most women are sane enough to not pull that card. If you assume every cunt will pull the rapecard you already got jewed. And if you have badluck and she wants to pull that card, you make sure that this will be a really bad idea.

You're a fucking pussy and admittedly still a child. This whole thread is gay as fuck. I was going to give you advice. Maybe even help you. But you seem like the kind of guy that could be told exactly what to do and would still make excuses.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Speaking of rape, an interesting project would be to break down rape stats by race and cases. It wouldn't be easy, you'd have to look at specifics of each case at least a little, but I'm guessing you will find that whites almost never commit the type of rape that most of us still think of outside of wartime:

That is a nigger thing. Whites can do fucked up shit like milder forms of sexual assault (think Brock Turner) taking advantage of women when they're drunk and stuff like that, but real rape? I think I can speak for almost all white males that a woman genuinely trying to get away from me would be a huge dick shriveller. I would lose interest immediately.

I of course wouldn't assume that, but I have learned to stay away from involvement with any type of white trash. I have had two incidents of women calling the police on me…not with rape, but one girlfriend claimed I was assaulting her when I held her and tried to keep her from wrecking my apartment; another was a girl I used to date who claimed I was stalking her just to get back at me.

Nothing happened legally, but shit is scary. You can be setup, and you're already on the defensive because you're a guy and your word means little. Props to the first set of cops, who saw that my girlfriend was full of shit.

Isn't rape usually done by family members?

You should be a bit smarter in choosing your women, i mean bitches can get crazy but you seem to have a golden hand in attracting the fucked up ones. And they seem to be stupid.
These kind of women having warning signals on their forehead you stupid motherfucker, they would be off putting in the first place, they are drama queens and the way they lash out is typical of what you describe. Most basic drama queen shit.

Usually.

Well, i've officially seen it all.

im fucking done.

That is pretty mild on the fetish scale, it is more werid than disgusting. I should probably tell you the tale of big juicy tits and a hammer.

Because smart goyim are bad for Israel's "Buisiness"

They infiltrated the department of education to get targetting information on who and where all of the smart goy are, and they use gangstalking tactics to remove them from the gene pool.

JUST FUCKING END MY LIFE

Modern punishments for rape are really an anachronism. Once upon a time when a girls virginity mattered, I could see it being a big deal as it would impose a significant barrier for that girl to get married and start a family. But nowadays no one cares if a girl is a virgin or not.

And men care because they feel it is something they can become filled with self righteous indignation without having anyone possibly call them out on their views. Male on female rape nowadays should be no different than battery.

Voldemort did nothing wrong.

Women are genetically programmed to have affairs
Lifelong monogamy does not characterise the primary mating patterns of humans says Dr David Buss from the University of Texas
independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/women-are-genetically-programmed-to-have-affairs-evolution-university-texas-scientists-suggest-a7203501.html

no
weakness, lack of persistence, lack of potency
They're scared bitches who give up too soon.

Not trying hard enough is a personal problem. Nothing about the situation is forced upon you.

No, he died of an undiagnosed congenial heart defect, the steroids and the sauna didn't help though.

Whose forcing you to do what now OP?

Seeing how this is the first I've heard of it… probably not.

Maybe you have mono xD.

No idea other than, it's probably unique to each and every person. Some by choice, some ugly as fuck, some with no personality, some super shy, some with a phobia of STDs, some just too busy to met someone etc,etc,etc.

Aren't we talking about fitting in a pussy?

This was a dumb thread OP… I shouldn't even be replying to this shit but lots of people did.

Rent a whore and jizz on her.

Women enslave Men biologically. They can literally change your behaviour.

copulins.freeservers.com/catalog.html

Not to be rude, fellow user, but how exactly do you know this?

I'm pretty sure that you don't know OP in person, so it seems like your little diagnosis there is pure conjecture in an attempt to destroy his confidence so that he is less likely to find a mate.

Me too. Garbage like sports, gardening, hiking, shooting, lifting are banal trash as a hobby that bore me to the point of suicide if it was the only thing I have. Thanks to my parents being strict on everything and insistence that garbage like sports will make you successful in life(not as nofunallowed puritanical fucks as Holla Forums, but still a lot), all I gained was a severe lack of social skills and permanently broken relationship with my family. At least now I have video games, which are the only enjoyable thing in life. Take that away, and I'll just sleep all the time, I have no motivation to do anything else.

R u me? Wtf

Toxic family dynamics will hold you back in life. Remove yourself from them if possible, learn about Narcissist/Enabler dynamics and try to do your own thing.

I'll have to get into choking.

You'll be alone forever, and it's in the gene pool's best interests for you to be.

This. Most people who care about losing their virginity, and just want to fuck, are mostly degenerates who you wouldn't want to touch even if you used heavy duty antibiotics as lube. Nobody "forced" me to keep my dick in my pants until my early 20's. My own desire to not be a degenerate man slut kept me a proper man.

he was also gay4pay
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

nigger I'm 32. your life will be shit if you don't change it now. turn off the computer and never come back.

t. wasted my youth and promise and rarely got laid doing so

hey bro. I'm like you but I had sex (a decade ago)

Fuck that was depressing. Just chug down some silver polish and end it dude.

males cant be virgins
get out of here
the placement of high ranking on "losing sexual innocence" is a jewish idea
back in the day when you were a teen/early 20s you got a few prostitutes and when you were ready to start a family you found a young wife with good parents

By 20, you need to be fully sexually mature. That means knowing what tingles a woman and be at the very least "passable". This does NOT mean you need to pleasure a woman; it means you have to do your job and fuck like a male fucking a woman. No questions needing to be asked, no fuck-ups which could be considered rookie-level.

By this point, if the female in question was not satisfied, she's the problem, not you.

Losing your virginity too late means you'll be less experienced compared to your peers who lost it early. More sexual experience means more maturity when it comes to attracting the opposing sex.

This is all natural biology. If you're behind times, work hard into making up for lost time. Wrap it up, don't stick your dick in crazy, read a PUA book if you have absolutely no idea on how shit works, and use the points you think make sense and are not crazy shit. As much BS as there is in those stuff, it's a great starting point for someone who doesn't know shit.

That's the most restarted fucking shit I've ever heard. Congratulations, you were lucky and got over it. No two people are the same, some people are more prone to low self esteem than others, and a shitty childhood almost certainly exacerbates that problem.

Some abused children just develop a thick skin to deal with it, others quite the opposite.

Ooh boy, I've read some obvious bitter beta virgin MGTOW bullshit in my time, but this takes the apple pie and fucks it before it cools.

Oh goyim, you so silly.

Pleasure is fucking subjective. If you know what strings to pull, she'll get aroused. And if she's not, and she can objectively tell why, then you didn't get the job done. Simple. Pleasure is subjective, but if you can't provide pleasure with an objective reason, it's your fucking fault. Different women like different shit. But if you did the basics well, she'll get interested enough to stick around until you get it the way she likes.

This ain't MGTOW. It's life 101. Stop larp'ing your eugenic BS and this faggotry about men who want to fuck instead of masturbate being fucking generate (OH GOYIM, YOU'RE SUCH A GENERATE FOR HAVING SEX) and you'll get it around somehow.

There's no such thing as man-sluts because there's no social fallout from fucking lots of women as a man. Get off your fucking quasi-feminist horses.

It's not the skill level part of your post that I find hilarious, though adding to the hilarity is that you missed the point at all. What I find hilarious is your viewpoint that pleasuring the woman is optional, and your whole verbiage of "like a male fucking a woman".

No, in a relationship, your job is to make the woman scream in bed. Your job is to get your head between her legs and see what noises you can get her to make, and after you've made her arch her back in orgasm like she has fucking tetanus, you plunge your dick in there and go for multiples. Let me guess, eating a woman out is "below you", right? "Unmanly" or some shit? What's really unmanly is that you're spouting all this but you've never even touched a woman. Your post reeks of it.

No woman worth marrying is going to be proud of how much "experience" you have, because no woman worth marrying is herself going to have much "experience". A woman worth marrying, however, is not going to be wooed by your idea that satisfying her is in any way optional. No, it's mandatory, is met with equal and opposite action on her part, and in a proper relationship that you SHOULD be reserving sex for (didn't say marriage, said proper relationship), that's what happens. But you wouldn't know that. I can smell it on you like the crusty socks under your bed.

And you're missing the point that part of being adequate in doing sex is also giving your partner pleasure.

My post reeks of never touching a woman before, but men-sluts and masturbating instead of having sex doesn't. Okay.

If you're reserving yourself for someone, you're not going to be experienced. Proper relationships are hard to come by. If you're lucky, yes, you might be able to get experience from having it. But if you aren't, well, it's a neverending cycle of not having good relationships because you suck at sex, and because you suck at sex you're not having good relationships.