Mods the cancer that is killing Holla Forums

if you delete all threads including quality ones then this will promote cancer

when i contributed to the mgtow thread i literally spent hours composing and researching my replies

why would i go to the trouble of putting that much effort in again if i know that it might just be deleted by some autistic board owner having a temper tantrum because he cant be bothered to take the time to delete the actual cancer?

meanwhile, anyone who is shit or cancer posting wouldnt feel this effect because their posts take minimal effort.

the only people who were penalised were the people who were actually contributing to the board. the people trying to disrupt the board got exactly what they wanted

and here i am now starting a meta thread which is cancerous. i certainly dont feel compelled to actually contribute to the board after all my contribution was nuked by a fat retard

if Holla Forums is dead, the only reason would be because mods are taking steps to kill it

=TIME TO STEP DOWN AND FUCKING KILL YOUR SELF DYSNOMIA==

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.de/w74ca55
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TIME TO STEP DOWN AND FUCKING KILL YOUR SELF DYSNOMIA

fixd

in dysnomias autistic tantrum thread he said the board was 100% cancer

if that includes anti-feminism threads, of which there was a quality one there, then he is literally anti-anti-feminism, which makes dysnomia pro femnism

if he actualy beleives he is the board owner of a board that is 100% cancer why doesnt he just quit and wash his hands of it?

maybe because hes attention whore and isnt worried whether that attention is negative or not. just so long as he gets to exercise his mod power and get recognition for it. a true autistic social retard

random =/= chaos you degenerate fuck

we need a cyclic pedo thread for pedos tbh

no what we need is to ban halfchan tier treads

Fuck mods

we can ban halfchan tier treads and have a cyclic pedo tread tbh

ill be ok with this if we remove ids

this probably isnt a terrible idea

i was tempted to start a thread based on the idea to follow but i didnt want to be the OP of a thread that might be used as a cp thread

pedos are needed to some extent, their point of view is actually important to the zeitgeist, not to say that child sex abuse is morally justifiable, but we need to able to talk about the topic of pedophilia in a mature and open way without fear of people acting hysterical, which is what normies are conditioned to do.

yes pedophilia is a free speech issue which is what i understood Holla Forums to stand for, but when they misbehave to deliberately get a board shut down they are infringing on other peoples right to free speech

every single day i'm tempted to but some user jumps the gun and makes a stealth pedothread. honestly if it weren't for the pedos this place would be basically halfchan but less traffic and less faggotry.
you have to pick one not both
everyone knows what those pedo discussions turn into and the vols could just nuke it from the very start but they decide not to. i wish 'we' could behave given the freedom the vols have given us in the last few weeks.
i know that dys randomly nukes the board ever so often but yesterday was pretty bad. imagine waking up from your beauty sleep and seeing the top 8 or so active threads are about pedophilia and you know someone's going to bomb cp (if it wasn't already in those said threads) they were in those threads
I wish people wouldn't bomb cp if pedo threads because its what this board clings to, without pedoshitstorms this board would be truly and utterly dead. basically we need the pedos to an extent.

that's bullshit pedoshill

tell me what would happen if all pedos were somehow b& and any content that could trigger them was outright b&
tell me what 'our' board would be reduced to

could you just remove yourself from this thread please

its really becoming clear now that the "Holla Forums is dead" sentiment is just pedos reacting to mods reacting to their misbehaviour

to be honest i wasnt talking to pedos, i was talking about them, you guys have fucked up and it ruined everyone elses fun, we are deciding what needs to be done with you, you dont get a say in the matter until you start working with the community

a place where not every second thread was about little girls maybe? all other cancer groups at least stay in one thread and don't make 100 retarded threads like "LOL I'm a pedo AMA" "My 6 yo cousin comes over what should I do *giggle*" Honestly this is the most cancerous and retarded shit, if you don't see that I don't know what else to say.

no
what did he mean by this?
if working with the community means a cyclic pedo thread then sure i'll happily work with the community.
i'm not a pedo just for the record, i'm ephebophilic.

so a cyclic pedo thread like 'we' had back in 2015? scroll up and look at my initial post and suggestion

fake news tbh

I AGREE OP

Now we have blacked and trap shit!

Nah, it just seems that way because there are really only two main factions left on this board…pedos and antipedos. Everyone else has left already. There aren't even many animefags on here anymore. Before the recent flood of pedothreads this board was averaging only 75PPH over a 24 hour period, and it was dropping every week. The pedo flood has upped it back up over 100. If you were to factor in the number of people who have been driven off the board entirely by it, it is clear that if they left now the board PPH would average less than 50. So you can't really say that the claims that Holla Forums is a dead board are coming from the pedos. They are coming from the fact that Holla Forums is in fact a rapidly dying board, and if you were to remove all pedo content right now you would be very hard pressed to call it anything but dead purely from a numerical standpoint, simply because the pedo/anti-pedo factions are currently 80-90% of this boards activity.

what we should do is make dysnomia disable ids and start spamming halfchan tier treads until they leave

woo i'm a minority
fence sitting nigger here :3

you forget that /hebe/ existed back then. I don't believe a thread like that would go well

So last night I made a thread about a girl rejecting me. Well she still hasnt responded my text and its 1 hour till I put glass through my neck, what should be the last text I send her?

stopped reading there

we have an anti-feminism community here evidenced by the mgtow thread

I'm 38.
my gf is 14
I love her
It's hard to keep this a secret she's so beautiful.
she doesn't tel her friends
her mom knew about us early into our dating
her mom failed to break us up multiple times
she realized she can't stop her daughter's love
gf recently told me she is pregnant
I'm so happy
her mother is glad I'm not gonna ditch her daughter.
sex consent laws are fucked up.
stop using the police to break up love between teenagers and adults. the police should be focused on the real pedophiles you know the ones who are actually into prepubescent children? just because I knocked up a 14 year old girl doesn't make me a pedophile. it makes me a father.

there was a thread literally called 'Pedo Thread' yesterday and everyone actually behaved themselves suprisingly
it seems like pedostealth threads/pedobait threads get more people to bite while the real 'pedo thread' gets a genuine reaction, there was actual OC in that pedo thread and fair enough it was filled with lgs but who's that really hurting, you don't have to be in that specific thread and you can simply hide it.

probably kys tbh
there's no other option here friend

tl;dr
we need the pedos so the antis stay and our board can maybe comeback which is a longshot but i'd be lying if i didn't want it to somehow get more traffic and prosper.

pretty sure that's just some Holla Forumsacks leaking into this board

k

What you are suggesting is sort of what is already going on. Dysnomia's irrational and bipolar actions as a BO drove away all the top tier posters, leaving disgruntled users who felt that if 4chan tier posting is what Dysfaggia wanted, they would give it to him. That is what happened for the last 9 months or so. Deliberate 4chan tier shitposting. It has succeeded in driving off virtually major user genre except for the bottom of the barrel pedos and those who are virulently antipedo. Still Dysnomia refuses to accept that it is he who created this shitstorm. So dont' hold your breath waiting for him to come to his senses, he hasn't actually got any.
He resigned himself to this board's death a long time ago, and has no intention of trying to save it. He has been talking about it in the past-tense for months.

Stopped reading there.

making multiple threads about the same topic would be pretty cancerous

jus sayin

so what you're saying is people need to stick to one thread to contain said cancer?
damn that sounds like a good and new idea, we should try it!
wew lad

implying Holla Forums arent important to the Holla Forums community

I can't deny that.

This is why I find it very hard to hold out any hope for this board no matter what anyone does. If the board owner is not interested in saving it, nothing that anyone else does can save it. So why should we even bother trying? Maybe the best thing to do is to let the pedos claim this as their new /hebe and simply move on to another board/site and let Dysnomia wallow in his own filth like the pig he is.

one thread for one topic is a pretty ubiquitous concept across Holla Forums boards and by no means novel

i'm glad the mgtow neckbeard faggot got his shit rekt. i support the mods in removing this guy's cancer as often as possible.

mgtow is kike tbh

it worked for the pedos who frequented Holla Forums when /hebe/, /younglove/, /philia/ and /teen/ where still active. Not to mention /waifust/ which is one of the few boards that's been here from 'the start.'

can't say it from experience but i'm pretty sure pedos love the reaction they get from antis, moralfags or normalfags. i know for a fact there were a lot of pedoshills and larping pedos in the 'glory days' and honestly the cyclic thread for pedos seems like the best option in our situation. it would need to heavily monitored and pruned but surely that doesn't take that much time and work and it's not like vols are swamped with work or anything.

anti-anti-feminism is feminism

i have nothing against mgtow, this op is a fat argumentative windbag that obviously is also a hardcore reddit user. i hope he dies very soon or at least serious posting here. either option works great.

true

This is what hundreds of other former Holla Forumstards have already done, and I am at the point where there is really nothing left here for me. I don't give a fuck about pedo/antipedo one way or the other, and everything else on the board is why I left 4chan in the first place.

So I guess I fall into this camp, user. There is no point in even talking about cyclical pedo threads or "how to save the board" if Shitnomia has already written it off. There is no point in talking about it even if he hasn't written it off, because he invariably does the opposite of what the users want him to do anyway.

Yeah, the more I think about it the more I am inclined to just say fuck it and leave. Some people like to watch shit die, I am not one of them.

Thanks for a good time, anons. I'm done throwing good time and effort into this.

ad hominem

fug you halfchan shill im very anti feminism just like varg

ye death to OP tbh

I hear you, user. This thread is not inspiring me to hold out any more hope either. Just more shit-flinging. So fuck it. I'm out too.

yall niggers are weak af
cry more lmao

well, that's why you feel the need to leave, user. if you're putting actual effort and time and not being a casual who lurks and sometimes posts on this board then you're legitimately doing something wrong. Sorry to be blunt user but if you're not a vol or bo here, stop putting so much effort into 'trying.' just shitpost, shill and larp til your heart's content.
also where u going to if you're actually deciding to leave

Whatever happened to self moderation and simply not responding/filtering/hiding threads you don't want to see? Why do mods have to babysit every autistic whim? Image boards are fucking dead because users are literally too retarded to use them. Fuck the internet.

because anons are lazy af and the one's who aren't are the one's shitposting

i do that all the time. i just wanted to ensure this op knows he's hated here for being a massive faggot and an idiot. he's the worst advocate for whatever he's trying to sell though he's too stupid to know that or probably doesn't care since he just wants to waste good time constantly arguing and looking up alternative facts on wikipedia to try and impress people. he's so noxious even reddit hates him that's why he's here, no insta downboating when his username is attached to a post because here he's anonymous. (well now ids are in effect.) i hope the mods continue to wreck this morons "hard work" and "research" which is just a fat cheeto breath faggot cutting and pasting from wikipedia to here.

It is pretty bad when the only thing that Holla Forums users can all agree on is that Dysnomia is a cunt. You may be able to base a board around that, but judging from all the anons bailing on Holla Forums it isn't going to be much of a board. Time to face some facts, this last Dynomia sperg-out is probably going to be his last. I don't see why users whose legit threads were axed for no good reason should bother sticking around, and the only conclusion I can come to as to why it was done is because Dysnomia is deliberately trying to get everyone to leave so he can get Jim to delete it rather than turn it over to someone else.
If that is the case, I think that for once he is doing the right thing.

You do not know what weakness and strength are. If you are the sort of retard who is going to be staying here, I don't blame anyone for leaving.

y r u scared of the truth

if you're leaving just because of that then yes you are indeed weak. i'll be here when the ship is fully submerged in the shit filled ocean and i'm glad you're gone. lurk moar you fucking faggot

Dysnomia's approach to managing this board discouraged self-moderation, and encouraged acting on your autistic whims. He fucking even went so far as to model it for the board by doing it himself. I wouldn't generalize all image boards based on this one, but the sentiment that image board users are a lot more retarded than they use to be is accurate IMO.

BTW, the guy in your pic is not going to die if he pulls the trigger. He will only succeed in blowing off his face. That angle isn't even going to hit much of his frontal lobe.

the state of his psyche must be truly fucked if he wants that. i know he makes it clear that he doesn't want to save the board and that its the users fault but at least give us some respect and let the board die 'naturally.' if he's truly over this board he should just hand it to someone capable of being a normal human being, one that makes rational decisions and doesn't have a hissyfit everytime something bad happens or because he's in a bad mood.

that just comes with all traffic and exposure imageboards are getting
so many spergs are finding their new sektret club and asking their teenkike friends to come join them

I didn't say I was leaving, retard.
And I see my assessment of you as a retard is confirmed by you sagefagging.
I also reiterate that you do not understand the meaning of the word weak in this context. Weak *how*? How is leaving a dying image board that doesn't entertain you anymore "weak"? I am at a loss to see how you can even connect the concept of strength and weakness to a simple matter of subjective value judgment, let alone assess that subjective judgment objectively in order to assign one or the other to it.

I didn't say I was leaving, retard
so why did you reply to me when i was referring to these two niggers?

because both of those niggers said they're leaving
like i said you are a weak Holla Forumstard if you're leaving just because of that
i'll just say it again since you don't realize how weak you are. :)

I think that has been pretty clear for quite some time, tbh. It is an ego thing. Sort of an "if I can't have it nobody else can have it either" type mindset. He knows it is his fault, even if he won't admit it, but there is no way he is going to give someone else the opportunity to prove it.

forgot to sage some more to trigger you mb
bye weak nigger

Are you going to answer my question regarding your use of the word "weak"? Did you even understand the question? Do you know the difference between subjective and objective? Do you know what a value judgment is?

I am going to assume given that the answers are all "no", in which case I am going to exhibit some strength for you now, and hide all posts from your ID.
Bye yourself, nigger. :)

i don't care how you justify leaving the board, all i care about is weeding out the weak niggers. You are a weak nigger, leave you fucking faggot.
one more sage should do the trick right

dysnomia is such a fucking piece of work and just an outright cunt. nothing can save us

So much this it isn't even funny. I had two threads up that had nothing to do with pedo shit or anything else against the rules, they had good convos going, and they were just deleted for no reason. If you guys want to hang out here and continue getting fucked with as you try making things better, that is entirely up to you. More power to you and good luck trying to reason with 350 pounds of irrationality shitting on everything good that shows up. I'm out as well, and I couldn't give a tin shit what some 14 year old high school drop out thinks of me, so flame away, you sage-fagging pleb. If you are so strong, go back to school.

Spread some more cancer:
strawpoll.de/w74ca55

all i here is qq i'm a weak nigger stop saging
and to that i say:
no and leave already faggot, no-one's going to throw you a fucking leaving party you entitled weak ngiger

bamp

Would you like to more about chaos?

#1! Chaos is 0 and 1
#2! Disorder is 1 or 0
#3! Order is 0 or 1

Chaos exists. Disorder and Order are apparent.

Random? I say Random depends on how hard you're looking at the patterns of chaos, and whether or not there actually are any fn​ord./

No one will ever be able to agree on what that is so drop that idea immediately.

IDs are a cancer that is only superseded by the mods themselves

Anyone worth their salt knows this is undeniably accurate.

Dysnominigger knows that if he steps down while there is still an active userbase, then there is a chance a new BO will be able to revive this board, and this would make him look bad and go against his idea that we (the users) are shitheads that don't deserve a forum to thrive in.

Quality post tbh

There were a few decent threads with good topics and I spent a shitload of time to make posts in discussions, after it got removed I got tired of it. Good threads got removed with all the good discussions.

Deleting everything was way too radical, I hope that this doesn't happen again and that only the really cancerous shit will get deleted in the future.

It happens every few months.
If this is new to you, you are a newfag.

Perhaps instead it would be better to keep in mind that there is a group of people coordinating their shit to try and ruin this board (perhaps even the site) mostly for their own amusement?

Giving them far more attention than they deserve, none at all, will just make them keep at it. What the mods should be doing is make an effort to end basic shitposting.

The whole "pedo, anti-pedo" shit isn't fun and doesn't matter to begin with. Illegal pics are deleted anyway, anyone still triggered by them is a fucktard that visis threads about things that upset him anyway.

Just ban and delete posts that are clearly trying to derail a thread and let everone enjoy the OP topic in peace. Anyone who has a problem with that can start their own thread\board instead of relentlessly shitpost in the popular thread.
The only real issue here is a bunch of faggots that think everyone else must suffer their company and that's what has to be adressed.

Altnenatively, we can just recognize that it's the same faggots who started 32chan that are now starting /bbbb/ and want to drive people there so they will spam porn threads and start shitty pseudo wars with "anti-pedo" bullshit to see if anyone makes the jump.
The mods just have to handle these autistic normalfags and everone else only has to ignore them, that's all.

So thankful that #mgtow thread got hosed off the sidewalk.

see

Wow nice image