New Loving Propaganda

From the people who brought you such amazing classics as "My Humps" and "Imma Be" comes a new amazing song that's a remake of one of their old hits, telling you to just love everyone, ok?
Mirror link as I know youtube linking is not cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/gcsD
sendvid.com/6fxf3h89
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w
archive.fo/0gq24
archive.fo/ObHMJ
archive.fo/9Dffo
archive.fo/p8jwP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Apparently I'm dumb, sorry about that.
vid.me/gcsD

Nevermind, that last website didn't work at all apparently, this link is working now.
sendvid.com/6fxf3h89

Will.i.am trying to be Michael Jackson.

kill yourself

Absolutely degenerating, OP

Where is the love for any of the white people suffering out there?

Where is the love from the Muslims and Niggers portrayed as victims in this (((music video)))?

will.i.am is a fucking joke
NEVER LET HIM FORGET THIS HAPPENED

Will.I.Am is easily the dumbest mother fucker outside of Abos. Vid related.

pic related

this faggot overtly copied one of sam hydes video and had to publically apologize and pretend he was just doing a "tribute" to sam hydes video.

he also has a video where he ridicules the fact that jews were involved in bombing the world trade center buildings on 911.

fuck this city hipster kike and his kikette gf.

wait which video is that? Im interested, especially because he ranted about stealing content before.

Sorry man, but 9/11 was saudis, not jews. It doesnt change alot, but i mean, technically he wouldnt be wrong to say jews didnt do 9/11

yeah thats the newest CNN FOX MSM narrative you fucking bluepilled normie cuckold. in fact that is something hillary clinton and the neocucks would be saying.
DO YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT LUCKY LARRY SILVERSTEIN AND THE TERRORISM INSURANCE, YOU FUCKING NORMIE

sam hyde vid:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

>youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w

ZIONIST JEWS DID 911, FUCK OFF AND THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD, YOURE THE GOODEST OF ALL THE GOYS

thats some impressive retard. h3h3 has definitely done shit like that before in parody, just because its sam hyde doesnt suddenly mean parody = theft you sperg.

thanks for spazzing out.

I love you all now!

thank you for correcting the record

Spotted the kike.

Shill all you want, it won't save you or Kikestan.

what a sneaky hypocrite

No, because you niggers ruin everything.

lurk more newfag

where's the straight white males?

Also, if the video is about love, why do they allow a verse that encourages hate against police?

Dumb propaganda shit.

Ever hear a 10 year old talk about something? The way that nigger speaks reminds me of exactly that.

Because the police encourage hate it's OK to hate them because they're full of love.

(self check)
*it's OK to hate cops because leftists are so full of love

Just a reminder that Fergie used to be a hot girl called Stacy Ferguson who sang decent songs.

wtf i love niggers now

this song is utterly meaningless, no true value, simply emotional propaganda and spamming celebrities to cause a sympathetic reaction to a wide base of fans.

the damn syria boy picture which is a total fraud. pic related.

its just all bullshit. wheres the love? i bet you the prescribed answer is a deluded vote for hillary clinton, and allegiance to the UN as the false messaih for "world peace," which will surely take us into another world war. paul wolfowitz the architect of the iraq war is voting for hillary.
hillary is already painting the prescribed enemy as russia. blaming EVERYTHING on russia. soon the next false flag will come to start a war in syria, and of course it will be the russians fault (fabricated of course).

woflowitz clinton archives
archive.fo/0gq24
archive.fo/ObHMJ

hillary clinton lying about TPP
archive.fo/9Dffo
archive.fo/p8jwP

TPP, TTIP, TISA. ALL THREE LITERALLY ENCOMPASS THE NEW WORLD ORDER RIGHT NOW IN FRONT OF OUR EYES. THIS IS NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY, IT IS A FACT, HILLARY WILL ACCELERATE THIS PROCESS, ALL NATIONS WILL BECOME INVALID

MRW when I talk like that

Nowhere to be found in Social Justice Television.

Spearheaded by Cucked.I.Am.

Unfortunately too many people refuse to believe the truth about things until it's too late.